WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

15 hours ago, Synalia said:

Kymberly, I saw people on reddit with the same issue but resolved it by updating a mod they had that was designed to show more columns in CAS.  The new update seemed to have broken it but the mod creator updated it very quickly

Hey, could you link me to wherever people are discussing WickedWhims on reddit? I've always been curious if there's a place for that.

46 minutes ago, The_Countess said:

So I saw with wonderful whims that v8 added compatibility with Pimpmysims LGBT+ mod is that a planned feature to be implemented into Wickedwhims or has it already been done and I just don't know because I don't really look at patch notes?

Yeah, it's gonna be rolled out in WickedWhims as well!

1 hour ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Yeah, it's gonna be rolled out in WickedWhims as well!

That's awesome to hear! can't wait to see it though I'm also curious to see what those new wicked attributes are going to end up being as due to not being a patreon I could only see that there's new ones, not expecting you to answer me on that though since likely not ready for public yet and so being kept secret for the meantime until fully ready still I'm excited to see what the new LL version whenever it comes out will bring though obviously a hotfix for the welcomed but a bit annoying for modding skin tone update is probably main priority for Turbo right now which is understandable

Anyway it's really awesome to see more LGBT+ stuff be brought into mods as time goes on

13 hours ago, procian said:

These are the skin tones broken by the update....if this helps...Change the skin tone or wait till Turbodriver releases an update,which he's working on as I type this :)

BrokenSkins.png

What worked for me: I deleted Better Bodies Mod and then those mentioned Skin tones  changes were effective

2 hours ago, twmuse said:

It is possible to get Turbo's extra skin tones to work, and none have the penis issue. Even the new sliders work with them.195857852_ScreenShot2020-12-09at1_17_29PM.png.685758ca8c24accb4f1dd744d846a56a.png1713173780_ScreenShot2020-12-09at1_17_54PM.png.7d4edf25674e487c82fc5f2317c13758.png281895125_ScreenShot2020-12-09at1_18_02PM.png.24e1240f86792794ac7b312a120589a7.png

I found the info over at the S4S forums. Not sure if I am allowed to post the link here.

Well, now there are "TS4 Skin Converter V2, enable CC skintones in CAS" maybe it might also works for "Turbo's extra skin tones" to work?

Or people can just wait until Turbodriver update them all.

13 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

When it's done. Be patient.

Exactly while Turbo does get support from Patreon, modding in itself isn't a job they aren't contractually obligated to work on it, so not saying the user DarkAudit was replying to would do this as I get why you'd be wanting to know considering the black void texture issue, but please don't go harass Turbo or any one else helping them in even the slightest way on the mod Turbo's working on it as we know but as we are all aware the world isn't exactly a stable one rn so life could get in the way, hopefully not in any horrible manner but still life can get in the way and slow the hotfix progress down

We can either just wait for the update to the mod, find the skin tones that work for the meantime or another work around or even just play with origin offline as to not patch until the hotfix is out, it's what I've been doing mainly due to other CC I use and waiting until someone I know tests it if they wish or the creator confirms it works with the patch even though it's been said skin details apparently didn't get borked by this one

But yeah please be polite to all of the modders whose mods were affected by this update, even I get frustrated sometimes waiting on the updates but I just take a breath and tell myself just wait and do something else to fully wind down, this happens with every big patch in one way or another after all so broken mods are far from a new concept

Hopefully this didn't come off as pretentious or anything 'twas not my intention

Hmm this is an idea that's been bouncing around in my brain for a while but could it even be plausible as an additional addon for when you have a female sim set to have a penis to have the hard penis/soft penis wording in the body selector menu be potentially changed to hard clitoris/soft clitoris? since I do know of a few trans women who refer to that part of their body as the clitoris due to being the same tissues just developed differently during gestation same with some trans men referring to that part of them as their penis or dick

I know not all trans women do which is why I'd suggest as an addon if it was something that could be done to begin with, just little gender conforming things like that is stuff I think of regularly for these types of mods I was just too shy to really say anything before but hey nothing would even be thought to be changed or implemented if we don't speak about it right? even if it's never done I still mentioned it and put the idea out there in the end which is better than saying nothing at all

Completely different subject

When sex is offered is it possible to have a third option? I was thinking [...] (no reply) which would lead to the proposer deciding one of the following options: [Yes], [No], [Ask again], [Skip].  If the system can't handle 4 outcomes in one check it might be able to check for a [Yes], it not [Yes] trigger a check for a [No], etc.. I'm not sure if a [Skip] is a possible outcome? 

Reason - Sometimes a sex proposal happens at an awkward time and saying yes or no doesn't feel right and there is no timeout, like with phone calls

Hi all, I have a question. I remember a while back that Nisa's Wicked Perversions was implemented into the strip club portion of WickedWhims where a dancer could bring a client into a room with a bed in the strip joint and make some side cash. I remember the doors had to be facing out and had to be locked for this option. I was wondering if this is still available or am I missing something. I loved this option but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. There is three huge forces in this community that when all are combined they are un-stoppable in my opinion and they are TurboDriver, NisaK and ColonolNutty. Thank you guy's for your hard work.

4 hours ago, Cruel1 said:

Hi all, I have a question. I remember a while back that Nisa's Wicked Perversions was implemented into the strip club portion of WickedWhims where a dancer could bring a client into a room with a bed in the strip joint and make some side cash. I remember the doors had to be facing out and had to be locked for this option. I was wondering if this is still available or am I missing something. I loved this option but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. There is three huge forces in this community that when all are combined they are un-stoppable in my opinion and they are TurboDriver, NisaK and ColonolNutty. Thank you guy's for your hard work.

Think that you can select one of the Strippers and make her a PRO with the Nisa.slutify <FIRSTNAME LASTNAME> in the cntrl shift c command lines. Then she will be able to do that work as well. To set them up for certain areas can take some work but easy way i found was using the sings that say no sex permitted in this room and sex permitted in this room. So you can place those and basically set your rooms up where you want them to go. Should be all set after that I have an epic Club setup with about 15 different rooms sexy art gallery etc and yeah only a few rooms allow them to do THAT kind of work.

14 hours ago, The_Countess said:

Exactly while Turbo does get support from Patreon, modding in itself isn't a job they aren't contractually obligated to work on it, so not saying the user DarkAudit was replying to would do this as I get why you'd be wanting to know considering the black void texture issue, but please don't go harass Turbo or any one else helping them in even the slightest way on the mod Turbo's working on it as we know but as we are all aware the world isn't exactly a stable one rn so life could get in the way, hopefully not in any horrible manner but still life can get in the way and slow the hotfix progress down

We can either just wait for the update to the mod, find the skin tones that work for the meantime or another work around or even just play with origin offline as to not patch until the hotfix is out, it's what I've been doing mainly due to other CC I use and waiting until someone I know tests it if they wish or the creator confirms it works with the patch even though it's been said skin details apparently didn't get borked by this one

But yeah please be polite to all of the modders whose mods were affected by this update, even I get frustrated sometimes waiting on the updates but I just take a breath and tell myself just wait and do something else to fully wind down, this happens with every big patch in one way or another after all so broken mods are far from a new concept

Hopefully this didn't come off as pretentious or anything 'twas not my intention

actually WW/moding sims4 is turbos full time job theses days and he rakes in a ton of money. that said things take time.

1 hour ago, ADM Ntek said:

actually WW/moding sims4 is turbos full time job theses days and he rakes in a ton of money. that said things take time.

Didn't know that bit but still point still stands on it'll take time and to not harass those involved with WW just give them time to work on it, it'll come out soon enough most likely

39 minutes ago, redkunaz said:

just want a option to keep accessories during  sex

you can but it all depends what slot the item uses. i wish there was a way to prevent specific item from being removed skyrims sexlab has a feature like that it is even per character i think. or have the option to define per slot to never remove, remove when necessary and always remove. i would like to always remove tops. bottoms and shoes but not the rest. i use the glasses slot for eyelashes the sock slot for toenail color and the nose ring slot for fingernail color.

1 hour ago, redkunaz said:

just want a option to keep accesories during  sex

You can do this with scumbumbo outfit tools mod.  Just make like a naked sleep category outfit with whatever accessories you want on and copy that outfit to your bathing outfit using the outfit tools commands, example:  "outfit.copy sl 1 b 1 include makeup" copies sleep outfit 1 to bathing 1 with makeup.  You will have to turn off the option in WW to reset bathing outfits though, I forget what its called.  But this will let you have all your piercings etc. 

1 hour ago, Bastis said:

You can do this with scumbumbo outfit tools mod.  Just make like a naked sleep category outfit with whatever accessories you want on and copy that outfit to your bathing outfit using the outfit tools commands, example:  "outfit.copy sl 1 b 1 include makeup" copies sleep outfit 1 to bathing 1 with makeup.  You will have to turn off the option in WW to reset bathing outfits though, I forget what its called.  But this will let you have all your piercings etc. 

big thank you man didn't even know that existed. now my sims will no longer look like ass while bathing. and the bathing outfit reset is in "nudity/outfit undressing/advanced outfit" at the very bottom. will be a mayor pain having to do that for so many sims.