WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

On 7/15/2018 at 6:14 PM, procian said:

Try it with cmar one...take out the other 2 see if that helps...also get the cmar nude female botton for cas….unless your using another one....using better body female stuff? and what nude default female skin do you have? wildguys? xsims?

uhm  :sleeping: i have 3 mods for nudity ( 2 mods nude clothes and only 1 default nude ) you say try one CMAR ?! change skin ?! 

you canot use clothes and cmar penis , penis is the down clothes . ( nude clothes useless )

it starts to be tiring to repeat things  , my problem comes from WickedWhimsMod settings and not mods

but apparently nobody is able to tell me exactly what settings enable for it to work with my futanari

sorry if I get heavy, it's just that I'm on 3 suports and no one is able to help me for these parameters?

Just now, lafourminoir said:

uhm  :sleeping: i have 3 mods for nudity ( 2 mods nude clothes and only 1 default nude ) you say try one CMAR ?! change skin ?! 

it starts to be tiring to repeat things  , my problem comes from WickedWhimsMod settings and not mods

but apparently nobody is able to tell me exactly what settings enable for it to work with my futanari

sorry if I get heavy, it's just that I'm on 3 suports and no one is able to help me for these parameters?

Ah I don't use futanari …...so sorry :(

On 7/12/2018 at 5:28 AM, CaddyShack2747 said:

This is actually a problem with the game in general, not just modded ones. I had a wedding in unmodded game that had the guests taking forever to socialize and eat food/drinks before the timer on the event ended and I almost didn't get gold on it.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:32 AM, SugarMoxie said:

I'm glad that everything is still working after the 7/10 update, thanks!

I need to figure out what's going on w/ my game, since it's so laggy it's to the point where it's almost unplayable. Everything was working fine up until Seasons. I've updated all of my mods religiously, cleaned out old and not working CC, did the Sims4Studio (downloaded newest version) fixes, even downloaded the Mod Conflict Detector... everything should be fine.

The problem is anything involving time is just killing me. It takes my sims an hour (sim time) to start a conversation w/ someone. They are quick to do random things like play cards or get a glass of water, but the second I tell them to do anything, especially socializing, it's just terrible. It will cancel interactions that I chose and they just sit there, or it just takes forever. Trying to sell weed (Basemental Drugs mod) takes on average 8-10 times of selecting the option before they will actually do it. I have to start holidays right when they pop up at 6am in order to complete them by 2am, since it's so buggy/laggy. (In a 2 sim household, so it's not like it's overloaded w/ people.) I don't know what to do.

I have all (bought and legit) expansions and game packs, and all but 2 stuff packs. Maybe I just have too much stuff? I have some CC as well. Is anyone else having similar issues? Anybody know what I should do? Haaaalp...

EDITED TO ADD: I also can't reset objects (debug) or destroy/break objects to debug. It. Is. So. Annoying. 

Same here, sims just stuck while time pass and needs go down, a real gamebreaker. After a bit i get annoyied and play something else. It's Seasons bs, it does it without mods too. There is no solution. we had this problem in the past and it took months to get fixed.

8 hours ago, VampireMovieFan said:

Hi, the mod doesn't work since I have Seasons. Does anyone have the same problem? It doesn't appear although I've installed the latest mod.

Have you gone back into game options and enabled mods again?  Also make sure the script mods box is checked as well.  I don't remember if it disabled mods when I downloaded Seasons, but it definitely did when the pre-release patch installed.

Well, I may have found answers to my own questions.  After a couple of weeks sim world time and a considerable amount of boinking, the teenage mistress hasn't gotten pregnant yet, and the elderly sugar daddy hasn't died trying.  10% simple percentage mode, no preventive measures, these settings were imported from another save where teens are most certainly getting pregnant, and successfully getting adults pregnant.  I know they might still just be lucky (or unlucky, depending on your point of view) but usually it would have happened by now.  

And apparently Overexerted does NOT happen when using WW sex, because I can put the old guy on the treadmill for 15 minutes and he gets Dangerously Tired-- +40 Uncomfortable, with a warning that further strenuous activity can be fatal.  I'm assuming if I make him get back on the treadmill at this point, he'll become Overexerted, but I'm not trying to kill him off outright, I just want to see if his girlfriend can $%*@ him to death.  With the Dangerously Tired moodlet still on, he can get it on with her and nothing happens.

Ever since downloading the Seasons expansion WW has not been working. I noticed I had folders deep of the animations within my WW folder so I put all the individual animations inside the WW folder. I cannot for the life of me make this mod work no matter how many batch fixes I do on S4Studio. I have downloaded and redownloaded it several times and still no progress. Attached is a picture of my WW folder. Please let me know if anything looks off 

Untitled.jpeg

lastException_63667293703.txt

11 minutes ago, spfraines said:

Ever since downloading the Seasons expansion WW has not been working. I noticed I had folders deep of the animations within my WW folder so I put all the individual animations inside the WW folder. I cannot for the life of me make this mod work no matter how many batch fixes I do on S4Studio. I have downloaded and redownloaded it several times and still no progress. Attached is a picture of my WW folder. Please let me know if anything looks off 

Untitled.jpeg

1.  I assume you already updated Wicked Whims.  You did, right?  

2.  ooOLaLa's animations also need to be updated.  For some reason, those caused massive exception spam even if nothing was happening that used them.  I remember it took him/her several days and multiple attempts before creating a fix that worked.

8 hours ago, spfraines said:

Untitled.jpeg

Your WickedWhims needs updated. Most of the animations are still in their zip files, you'll need to unpack the package files and remove the zip files.

ım taking this error How can ı solve this problem? Please help!

07/17/18 22:16:28 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\wickedwhims\main\tick_handler.py", line 96, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\wickedwhims\sex\tick_handler.py", line 37, in _update_sex_on_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\wickedwhims\sex\sex_operators\pre_sex_handlers_operator.py", line 301, in update_sim_to_route_for_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\sim_util.py", line 1689, in refresh_portals
AttributeError: 'object_door' object has no attribute 'get_portal_pairs'

8 hours ago, Tornado97 said:

ım taking this error How can ı solve this problem? Please help!

07/17/18 22:16:28 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\wickedwhims\main\tick_handler.py", line 96, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\wickedwhims\sex\tick_handler.py", line 37, in _update_sex_on_game_update
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\wickedwhims\sex\sex_operators\pre_sex_handlers_operator.py", line 301, in update_sim_to_route_for_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129g\turbolib\sim_util.py", line 1689, in refresh_portals
AttributeError: 'object_door' object has no attribute 'get_portal_pairs' 

Is your game fully up to date ? 1-44-88-1020 ?

On 7/16/2018 at 1:37 PM, procian said:

Your WW is way out of date...………..update.

I did download the updated version and the game still kept generating a LastException everytime I load the game to my sims household lot.  The issue had to do with Wickedwhims. I moved my sims back to willows creek and the game stopped generating a LastException when loading the household lot. 

Edit: I put my backup save into my game folder (Before I moved my sims back to willows creek) the game generated a L.E text upon loading the household lot in Windenburg.  So, basically, I can't have my sims live in any of the other worlds or the game will generate a L.E text.
Here's the L.E text the game generated when putting my backup save into the game folder.

lastException.txt

4 minutes ago, manderz said:

I did download the updated version and the game still kept generating a LastException everytime I load the game to my sims household lot.  The issue had to do with Wickedwhims. I moved my sims back to windenburg and the game stopped generating a LastException when loading the household lot.  Sadly, I can't have my sims live in any of the other worlds or the game will generate a L.E text.

Ok you did remove the old WW.....check you don't have duplicate files......and 1-44-88-1020 is the latest sims 4 game.....not WW.

I don't have duplicate wickedwhims files. I always delete them out before I put the updated version in. I could only have my sims live in Willows Creek and if I move them to a different world the game will generate the L.E text upon loading their household lot.  I edited the post and included the L.E text the game generated when I put my backup save into my game folder. It's before I moved my sims back to Willows Creek.  My game is also fully up to date.

13 minutes ago, manderz said:

I don't have duplicate wickedwhims files. I always delete them out before putting the updated version in. I could only have my sims live in Willows Creek and if I move them to a different world the game will generate the L.E text upon loading their household lot.  I edited the post and included the L.E text the game generated when I put my backup save into my game folder. It's before I moved my sims back to Willows Creek.  My game is also fully up to date.

do you have the wicked work mod? if you do update it......the only other thing could be a corrupt save.....have you tried a game repair via origin?...it mentions decorations a lot.....you could go to the lot via manage worlds and remove them if they are there....also have you created any custom holidays in game?

5 minutes ago, manderz said:

No, I don't have the Wicked work mod.  The only mod i have the adds custom holidays into the game is Basemental drugs.

Soo maybe that and wickedwhims are conflicting or something.

Ok try to update basemental….or remove it from the game if you can't.