WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I have a problem installing the mod. I have tried a blur-removing mod which works fine, but haven't gotten this one to work.

When following the intall instructions, unzipping the files and placing them in the \Documents/Electronic Arts\The SIms 4\Mods directory, the game doesn't seem to recognize the WickedWoohoo script. 

When I unzip the files and place them in mods, the game doesn't seem to "see" the script. Script mods are enabled.

The only way I can get the game to "see" the script is if I put the whole .rar file in the mods directory.

Help?

Same situation, mine is the newest version (1.23) and it still doesn't work  :s attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.47.32 AM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.47.45 AM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.48.09 AM.png

You might want to check the download section. The latest version 2.41. 

thanks for this mod, i want to know why my female sims have a HARD COCK too every time i use the animations? Also, they never stop, there is no climax, i have to cancel the action otherwise they would go on forever!!? I wonder why that is? 

Seems the issue with the penis on females results from the female sim being set to pee while standing. You can fix this in CAS.

You can change the duration of sex in the WW settings (Sex Interaction Duration, if I remember correctly). You set the real world number of minutes you want the interaction to go on for. It defaults to 10. There are no climax animations right now, so if you have it set to stop after climax, then it might go on indefinitely.

I noticed that the needs almost never decays... it stops at yellow?  Was this intentional?

yes. the need never decrease below 20% i think....

Could it be changed so there is an option that you can change it so it can go to 0% again Turbodriver or let us choose which ones?

If that would be the case then sims would just die and there isn't anything that stops them from sex, even if their needs are all at 0%.

Because sex interaction can take a long time for some players the needs are paused at 20% to avoid situations like that.

Limit of 20% is just before needs turn into the red zone which would force you to do something about it, so I don't see a reason to put them into that critical state.

The reason I wanted the needs to decay is for hygiene only.  I like seeing my sims get "dirty" over time from sex.  Is there a way to implement that?

Hello!

I could use a little help. Been playing with this mod for a while now and everything was fine. Today I noticed that some sims won't get fully nude during sex, like their top will stay on (females). The same top that shows in CAS when applying tattoos for example. I haven't touched some of these sims, no custom clothes, make up, etc. Any ideas?

Hello!

I could use a little help. Been playing with this mod for a while now and everything was fine. Today I noticed that some sims won't get fully nude during sex, like their top will stay on (females). The same top that shows in CAS when applying tattoos for example. I haven't touched some of these sims, no custom clothes, make up, etc. Any ideas?

Going to assume you have WW set to only remove the clothes the animation says to remove. There's an option in the sex settings to tell it to fully undress, ignoring what the animation wants to undress.

Hello!

Going to assume you have WW set to only remove the clothes the animation says to remove. There's an option in the sex settings to tell it to fully undress, ignoring what the animation wants to undress.

Unfortunately that's not it. Same position also bring different outcomes with different sims. Some will have that default top on, others will be fully naked. :\

my game is remove sex mod, i don`t why, that my first time i downloading sex mod 

and tell me why my game stopping wicked woohoo :(

I'm not positive this is what you're asking about, but whenever you install a new version of WW, it says that it's stopped all sex animations. That is normal and is okay. The mod should work fine.

Hello!

Unfortunately that's not it. Same position also bring different outcomes with different sims. Some will have that default top on, others will be fully naked. :\

Might try the command console codes Turbo mentioned in this post. If that doesn't work, someone smarter will have to try and help you. :cool:

Where i can find condom.package  from lumia'slover ... i cant find it

condoms included in the mod

Yeah ... i just know it .. lol ... thx ... wild_guy ..... :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

I really hate using WW outside the house because of these type of awkward moments. Even clicking go away only makes them leave for a few seconds before coming back starring you down with a freaky grin on their faces. lol

Anyone got any tricks? Can't use the doors at other people's houses so....

attachicon.gif10-11-16_3-39-50 PM.png

OMG .... whats that child ... doing ???  ......... Better lock door be4 ... woohoo ... lol

Great job, thanks for this update 1.1.2.041 !

Some things, ideas, suggestions.

1. Massage problem

The new WW version seems to affect the massage interactions. No problem about feet or hands massages but my sims are now unable to do body massages. The massage stop after 5 seconds. Don't know how the new WickedWhims mod affect massages but I think it does.

2. WW interactions don't totally fill fun and social gauges

After their day job, the sims often don't have a lot of free time. So the basic Woohoo is usefull, it fills the fun and social gauge quickly (approx 40 minutes and the two gauges are full). It also fills the level of the romantic relation between sims. Would be interesting if the WickedWhims interactions could give the same gain, no ? Or more gain. Cause many sims can not spend 3 hours in sex every day. :-)

3. The sims around do not see the sex interactions

When 2 sims have WW sex in the middle of a bar, a restaurant or any public place, all the sims around are impassives. No reaction, nobody is shocked, amused or just curious. But ok, changing the behaviour of non played sims is maybe something hard to do. If so, please ignore this blabla. ;-)

Anyway, step by step, you and all the animators are creating an amazing mod. 1000 thanks fot that !

Wish I could help bringing sounds but nobody knows how to bring external sounds in Sims 4. I saw that some people were able to do it to Sims 2 and Sims 3, but nobody to Sims 4.

I have a problem installing the mod. I have tried a blur-removing mod which works fine, but haven't gotten this one to work.

When following the intall instructions, unzipping the files and placing them in the \Documents/Electronic Arts\The SIms 4\Mods directory, the game doesn't seem to recognize the WickedWoohoo script. 

When I unzip the files and place them in mods, the game doesn't seem to "see" the script. Script mods are enabled.

The only way I can get the game to "see" the script is if I put the whole .rar file in the mods directory.

Help?

Same situation, mine is the newest version (1.23) and it still doesn't work  :s attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.47.32 AM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.47.45 AM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.48.09 AM.png

You might want to check the download section. The latest version 2.41. 

Can I know the link of the download section? I'm not sure where to find it

Love the mod Turbo thank you. 

Having one issue though, I can't seem to do anything when it comes to romance. I can't kiss or embrace with the Mod on, they seem to do a stutter then stop.

You also have the teen romance mod installed dont you? 

You need to remove that.

looked around and don't have that installed.

Great job, thanks for this update 1.1.2.041 !

Some things, ideas, suggestions.

1. Massage problem

The new WW version seems to affect the massage interactions. No problem about feet or hands massages but my sims are now unable to do body massages. The massage stop after 5 seconds. Don't know how the new WickedWhims mod affect massages but I think it does.

2. WW interactions don't totally fill fun and social gauges

After their day job, the sims often don't have a lot of free time. So the basic Woohoo is usefull, it fills the fun and social gauge quickly (approx 40 minutes and the two gauges are full). It also fills the level of the romantic relation between sims. Would be interesting if the WickedWhims interactions could give the same gain, no ? Or more gain. Cause many sims can not spend 3 hours in sex every day. :-)

3. The sims around do not see the sex interactions

When 2 sims have WW sex in the middle of a bar, a restaurant or any public place, all the sims around are impassives. No reaction, nobody is shocked, amused or just curious. But ok, changing the behaviour of non played sims is maybe something hard to do. If so, please ignore this blabla. ;-)

Anyway, step by step, you and all the animators are creating an amazing mod. 1000 thanks fot that !

Wish I could help bringing sounds but nobody knows how to bring external sounds in Sims 4. I saw that some people were able to do it to Sims 2 and Sims 3, but nobody to Sims 4.

1: That might have something to do with their exhibition skill. I don't know if you have a mod or if they're 'nude' in the vanilla game, but I know I have a nude massage mod and they immediately get up after getting undressed if they don't have the exhibition skill high enough to be nude in front of others.

2: It's my understanding that Turbo has that on his to do list.

3: I assume this one is on his to do list as well. One of my favorite parts of KW for S3 was the people who'd stop and hoot and holler when they came across my sim 'enjoying nature' with another one. That and the insane faces and boob physics in the animations were my favorite parts of that mod.

TD has a list of things he wants to add on either his Tumblr or Pateron page listed. Mod is already great but if he gets all that stuff added, it's going to be freaking epic.

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem but with the latest version of the mod I lost the "get in" interaction of the hot tub (jacuzzi). The sims can still get in to take a nap and (if they have a lvl 3 exhibisionism skill) they can Skinny Dip. After I uninstalled WW the interaction came back again.

Can you check this @turbodriver?

Another bug I've found is that the list of settings (WW settings) gets shrinked (post-1379957-0-79258300-1476239136_thumb.png to post-1379957-0-83731800-1476239139_thumb.png) everytime you get in and out a configuration (ex. in the screenshots attached, the numbers indicate the sequence in which they were taken). Temporal fix: if you switch control to another sim and use WW -> Settings (and you never attempted to access that menu with that sim, post-1379957-0-00029800-1476239142_thumb.png) it gets fixed (the list returns to its normal display length for all the sims it was bugged, post-1379957-0-94935400-1476239143_thumb.png)

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem but with the latest version of the mod I lost the "get in" interaction of the hot tub (jacuzzi). The sims can still get in to take a nap and (if they have a lvl 3 exhibisionism skill) they can Skinny Dip. After I uninstalled WW the interaction came back again.

Another bug I've found is that the list of settings (WW settings) gets shrinked (attachicon.gif1.png to attachicon.gif2.png) everytime you get in and out a configuration (ex. in the screenshots attached, the numbers indicate the sequence in which they were taken). Temporal fix: if you switch control to another sim and use WW -> Settings (and you never attempted to access that menu with that sim, attachicon.gif3.png) it gets fixed (the list returns to its normal display length for all the sims it was bugged, attachicon.gif4.png)

look at the first post by turbo. it was already notice since long ago.

Another bug I've found is that the list of settings (WW settings) gets shrinked (attachicon.gif1.png to attachicon.gif2.png) everytime you get in and out a configuration (ex. in the screenshots attached, the numbers indicate the sequence in which they were taken). Temporal fix: if you switch control to another sim and use WW -> Settings (and you never attempted to access that menu with that sim, attachicon.gif3.png) it gets fixed (the list returns to its normal display length for all the sims it was bugged, attachicon.gif4.png)

look at the first post by turbo. it was already notice since long ago.

Oh thanks! I didn't saw that the shrkining bug was already in that list. Anyway, the hot-tub one is not so I would be good if someone can check :D