WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Ā 

Ā 

help me plz

I downloaded the lastest version of mod and I have 4 only animations.

?

Ā 

You have to download the animations separately. There's a list of animations from different creators on the first page of this thread.

Ā 

thx

can you give me this links?

Ā 

Ā 

The links to animation files are on this page (chapter "Animations - Required for sex") :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-1120421-13-october-2016/

Ā 

Ā 

...A soft conflict (again, not a special term) is when two mods do things that are conflicting on the gameplay level. That is just bad design and bad user decision to use mods that are fighting each other. If one mod controls sim nudity and other mod makes that sim nude whenever it wants then you have a problem. It's not either mod problem, it's the connection that user created. No mod creator can fix that, there is no bug, it's just an incompetent decision. And nobody can predict that happening.

Ā 

What most of you have problems with are soft conflicts. One mod wants to make a sim nude and the other wants to dress up that sim. Both mods work as intended, so whose fault is it?

Ā 

Thanks for the explanation.

Hmmm... Don't know how I sould say that (I don't speak English).

Month after month, the WickedWhims mod will probably become more complex and will manage more aspects of the game, right ? That's 100% great. At least if WickedWhims could let the player free to choose his priorities.

Ā 

An example : The option "nude for massages" is not so important to me ? Ok, then I can desactive it in the MC Command Center so there will be no interference with the exhibitionism skill of the WickedWhims mod. But if I absolutely want my sims to be nude for massages, then it would be great if I had the possibility to desactivate a setting in the WickedWhims.

Ā 

That's just a little example to say : if in the future WickedWhims is going to manage a lot of things in the game, please don't forget to give to the player the possibility to desactivate an option here and another one there.

If you understand my French cow English, you are a champion ! :D

Only question I have is, the Morning Wank interaction for males, do they ever climax or forever in a jacking off loop? I clicked them and the Wicked>WooHoo but there's nothing else there (climax)

Ā 

They don't climax, just going through all the positions in the category. But the other ones are for females and it looks kinda funny. As of now Amra72 is the only one who added proper climax to his animations. The climax category will show in interactions on bed and floor, only with two or more characters, probably.

So I downloaded the mod and a bunch of animations for it. For some reason, any animation involving more than 2 people just won't work. When I try to add the third person to the animation, it cancels whatever the original two were doing and the third person becomes stuck. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've tried everything I can think of to fix it

This is awesome and works great with the animations... Is it possible to make it somehow that the Sims whoĀ“re having sex get in a flirty mood while theyĀ“re having sex and that it givey you progress in your romantic relationship (like when your going for a normal woohoo) ?

Ā 

Anyway... thanx so much for this awesome ModĀ  :D

Love your mod! Only question I have is, the Morning Wank interaction for males, do they ever climax or forever in a jacking off loop? I clicked them and the Wicked>WooHoo but there's nothing else there (climax)

Ā 

Also noticed a lot of the animations are like this and don't have climaxes, I'm just assuming its because the original creators of those animations haven't added that feature to their animations yet?

Ā 

Thanks again!

Ā 

Edited to add if there was also a way to add in a setting to hide the original WooHoo and Try for Baby buttons?

Ā 

Edited again to ask if there is a way to make the settings go across all saves so I don't have to keep setting it how I like

If there isn't a climax animation for specific amount of sims at that specific location then there is no way to play actual climax. It doesn't take away from the climax outcome (if there would be one implemented), it's mainly a visual thing.

Once everything from default woohoo will be replaced by wicked woohoo then I will remove these vanilla options.

I don't think I will allow for sharing WW saves across different game saves. You can always copy them as files in the saves folder. Maybe an import/export option would be added at some point.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

...A soft conflict (again, not a special term) is when two mods do things that are conflicting on the gameplay level. That is just bad design and bad user decision to use mods that are fighting each other. If one mod controls sim nudity and other mod makes that sim nude whenever it wants then you have a problem. It's not either mod problem, it's the connection that user created. No mod creator can fix that, there is no bug, it's just an incompetent decision. And nobody can predict that happening.

Ā 

What most of you have problems with are soft conflicts. One mod wants to make a sim nude and the other wants to dress up that sim. Both mods work as intended, so whose fault is it?

Ā 

Thanks for the explanation.

Hmmm... Don't know how I sould say that (I don't speak English).

Month after month, the WickedWhims mod will probably become more complex and will manage more aspects of the game, right ? That's 100% great. At least if WickedWhims could let the player free to choose his priorities.

Ā 

An example : The option "nude for massages" is not so important to me ? Ok, then I can desactive it in the MC Command Center so there will be no interference with the exhibitionism skill of the WickedWhims mod. But if I absolutely want my sims to be nude for massages, then it would be great if I had the possibility to desactivate a setting in the WickedWhims.

Ā 

That's just a little example to say : if in the future WickedWhims is going to manage a lot of things in the game, please don't forget to give to the player the possibility to desactivate an option here and another one there.

If you understand my French cow English, you are a champion ! :D

Ā 

Well. you can disable exhibitionism and avoid the whole skill and dressing up issue, the same way you can disable nudity in MC Command Center. You have choice.

Ā 

So I downloaded the mod and a bunch of animations for it. For some reason, any animation involving more than 2 people just won't work. When I try to add the third person to the animation, it cancels whatever the original two were doing and the third person becomes stuck. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've tried everything I can think of to fix it

Hopefully I will manage to release a new version tomorrow that maybe will fix that. I can't locate the cause of problem, but I've added security around the problem to avoid bad situations like that.

Ā 

This is awesome and works great with the animations... Is it possible to make it somehow that the Sims whoĀ“re having sex get in a flirty mood while theyĀ“re having sex and that it givey you progress in your romantic relationship (like when your going for a normal woohoo) ?

Ā 

Anyway... thanx so much for this awesome ModĀ  :D

I am figuring out that right now.

I really love this mod, but in my game is no cum and no usable condom (I tried to turnĀ cum layers on in Settings but didn't work)

Do I need to download it from LumiaLovers page or is it a bug?

Ā 

Try mike24's animations or some of KLM's. I seem to have the most success with those. You'll need to buy condoms at the computer under Wicked, then check the mailbox next morning, say 8 am-ish. Then, when your Sims are woohooing, click the condom in the inventory. Use condom.

I've found a cheat to get rid of the name and level bar that sometimes gets stuck over a Sims head and stays there. No fix until you restart problem.Ā 

Ā 

Type Ctrl + Shift + C to bring up the console.

Ā 

Type testingcheats on

Ā 

Now type hovereffects off and then type headlineeffects off.

Ā 

This removes the plumbob from the selected sim and all mouse over names from Sims. Small price to pay though.

Ā 

I've found a cheat to get rid of the name and level bar that sometimes gets stuck over a Sims head and stays there. No fix until you restart problem.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Type testingcheats on

Ā 

Ā 

This removes the plumbob from the selected sim and all mouse over names from Sims. Small price to pay though.

Ā 

Nice one!! I had the same problem

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations. I have this file in mods folder but

don't working animations from TURBODRIVER.Ā 

It;sĀ work only animations of the other users. Why?Ā 

Can somebody help me?

Don't working animation fromĀ TURBODRIVER.

I have all the animations from other users - are working properly.

Ā 

Ā 

Can somebody help me?

hi TURBODRIVER! I downloaded your mod and after installation I had problems with the saving game. When i try to save the game an error: 401: 13200520778089770755: 16138603396815388208. After you install the new version of your mod error persists. Maybe the whole thing in the version of the game? And below the 1.20 version of the game modes will not work?

Sorry for my English!

My game doesnt load and takes forever and the only mods i have is the wicked whilms and the animations suggested, how can i fix this :( please help

Ā 

so is there a good way to get futa to work in this yet? Ā I'm having trouble finding anything...

not really but you can set the gender setting to female and then set the gender sub-option to stand while using toilet.

Ā 

The Futa does not line up right for hand jobs or oral jobs. It does line up properly a fair amount of the time for anal and vaginal interactions. The benefit of the in game penis is that it lines up for every animation. But, your female will have it for every sexual interaction unless you go into CAS and change thepost-1292874-0-48813400-1476684965_thumb.png using toilet option. The Futa has it's limitations, however, you can assign it to only as many outfits as you like and with all other outfits that don't have the Futa, your female will have no penis. I find there are enough animations that work well enough that I prefer the Futa. It's more convenient not to have to always Ā go back into CAS to change the options to take off or put on the penis.

Idk what im doing wrong but I can't get this to work ???? This is my first time downloading mods but I'm pretty sure I've downloaded all the links , messed around with the files and moved them into folders etc inside mod folder . Any suggestions or know what I'm missing? I've already checked my game settings so it's not that.

Idk what im doing wrong but I can't get this to work ???? This is my first time downloading mods but I'm pretty sure I've downloaded all the links , messed around with the files and moved them into folders etc inside mod folder . Any suggestions or know what I'm missing? I've already checked my game settings so it's not that.

Place the files directly into Mods folder. Don't create sub-folders.

have you enable custom script in your sims 4 folder?

moving into sub-folder inside mod folder should be fine but not too deep.... its better to put it directly into mod folder without any subfolder.

it happens to me after installing newest version mod sometimes stop working at all interactions don't even start it's random

please be specific on what went wrong... can't really understand your problem...

you could try a clean reinstall the mod. deleting completely and recopy the mod, delete the setting in save folder, and check if you have the correct game version.

Here's a new version with few fixes and improvements.

• Fixed issues with actors positions on animation change (made actors reassign positions on animation change)
  • Fixed issue with missing animation data
  • Fixed swapping actors not resyncing animation
  • Fixed sex progression not continuing while climax category is playing
  • Fixed pregnancy in climax category animations

When you are trying to report a problem, read how to report bugs in the topic!
Ā 

Ā 
Ā 
Type testingcheats on
Ā 
Ā 

That's interesting! I will try that and if it works I will somehowĀ implement that into the mod to make it do it on its own. Thanks!
Ā 

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Animations. I have this file in mods folder but
don't working animations from TURBODRIVER.Ā 
It;sĀ work only animations of the other users. Why?Ā 
Can somebody help me?

Don't working animation fromĀ TURBODRIVER.
I have all the animations from other users - are working properly.
Ā 
Ā 
Can somebody help me?

Maybe you're just missing them? There really like.. I think 3 animations from me. So don't bother about them, there are plenty of incredible animations from others.
Ā 

Ā 

hi TURBODRIVER! I downloaded your mod and after installation I had problems with the saving game. When i try to save the game an error: 401: 13200520778089770755: 16138603396815388208. After you install the new version of your mod error persists. Maybe the whole thing in the version of the game? And below the 1.20 version of the game modes will not work?
Sorry for my English!

My game doesnt load and takes forever and the only mods i have is the wicked whilms and the animations suggested, how can i fix thisĀ  :(Ā please help

Ā 

Make sure you're not modifying any WW files, that would be pretty much the only reason.