WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

Ppl are acting so entitled to non-free content in this thread it's disgusting.

If you want the new update so badly, then take out your wallet and support turbo on patreon.

If you won't or can't pay for wickedwoohoo. Stop bitching.

I'm a supporter of Turbo for a long time now, he really deserves every cent he gets.

The new update is fun and all (i'm playing it currently) but not worth getting all worked up over.

Ppl need to chill out and drink some cappucino.  :dodgy:

Ok idiot..

Did it occur to you that there might be people that do not have the money to pay for this mod? 

If you want the upgrade so bad then take out your wallet???!  !!! Isn't this supposed to be a Free mod? 

If this is NOT a free mod then that should be stated in the OP. ! 

Bitching?

No one is bitching. People are asking for the public release that Was promised, once a month, by the creator of the mod. I did specificaly ask if that release will match the Patreon version every month and the creator assured me it will. So people are asking for that version. That is no bitching!!

If you think you are enitled to something more that everyone else because you are "supporting" Turbodriver with a subscription, then take it up with him. Here we will "bitch" about the public release that was promised.

If you want to brag about the version you bought and we do not have, then I suggest you try the Nexus. They are notoriously stupid and might buy your story.

Here we dont. !!

Love

Azmo

Calm. This is the Sims we're playing. We don't need to bite the heads off others over it. I apologize if my previous comment verged on snarky. It is true, however, that we are able to explore a facet of Sims 4 for free that we were unable to before. I am using the public release and am satisfied. These things take time to do well. I'd rather take a while getting somewhere and end up with something of quality, than use a rushed job and end up with glitches all over my game.

Hey guys, I'm having issues with the mod. I noticed whenever I go into CAS and change a sims clothing, the default bra will be on when she takes a shower (she has no panties on so that still works). HOWEVER, I have followed the FAQ instructions whereby you reset your sims. Only that it doesn't work. I'm not sure how I can fix it, I've experimented and tried turning the mods off and changing her clothes while the mods are off but upon turning them back on her default bra appears.

If anyone has had this problem do share, I love this mod so much it's so awesome. I can't wait for the next updates! Thanks guys!

EDIT: I see that there have been replies about this problem but hopefully I was able to give a specific possible cause as to why this is happening. I've noticed it only gets funky if you change anything about your sims in CAS. Thanks!!

Test my first animation, I'm new in blender this is just a simple loop blowjob

Demo vid http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19616/sims-4-test-blender

Great work! Keep it going and if you have any trouble then let me know, we might be able to figure it out together. :)

Ppl are acting so entitled to non-free content in this thread it's disgusting.

If you want the new update so badly, then take out your wallet and support turbo on patreon.

If you won't or can't pay for wickedwoohoo. Stop bitching.

I'm a supporter of Turbo for a long time now, he really deserves every cent he gets.

The new update is fun and all (i'm playing it currently) but not worth getting all worked up over.

Ppl need to chill out and drink some cappucino.  :dodgy:

Ok idiot..

Did it occur to you that there might be people that do not have the money to pay for this mod? 

If you want the upgrade so bad then take out your wallet???!  !!! Isn't this supposed to be a Free mod? 

If this is NOT a free mod then that should be stated in the OP. ! 

Bitching?

No one is bitching. People are asking for the public release that Was promised, once a month, by the creator of the mod. I did specificaly ask if that release will match the Patreon version every month and the creator assured me it will. So people are asking for that version. That is no bitching!!

If you think you are enitled to something more that everyone else because you are "supporting" Turbodriver with a subscription, then take it up with him. Here we will "bitch" about the public release that was promised.

If you want to brag about the version you bought and we do not have, then I suggest you try the Nexus. They are notoriously stupid and might buy your story.

Here we dont. !!

Love

Azmo

If you are here to call people names then go away, I recommend you to leave this topic and never post anything here, ever.

And if you would actually be interested when the public release will come then you could at least read my previous posts.

Unbelievable...

It's recommended to remove the old mod files before updating!

Here are changes for today Patreon update (which is included in today's public release):

• Fixed penis model gap for male with female frame
  • Made Untraditional Nerd penis mesh be prioritized when picking penis parts
  • Minor improvements

Here are changes since last public release:

• Reworked Exhibitionism
    • General
      • Improved body parts detection
      • Improved privacy system override to make it safer
      • Added option to 'Completely Undress Yourself' which switches sim to native naked outfit
      • Made sims with exhibitionism skill level 3 or higher not be shocked by nudity
      • Made sims not shoo others if their exhibitionism skill allows for nudity
      • Made sims that stand when using toilet be granted a glorious penis (not male exclusive anymore, full support for both genders and body frames)
      • Added ability to disable undressing when using toilet
      • Added extra animation to admiring yourself in the mirror
      • Added option to switch inappropriate streetwear checks (disabled by default)
      • Fixed issue with flashing interactions being visible when clicking on children
      • Fixed inconsistencies with flashing interactions
      • Removed pushing sims from nude and shock+embarrassment from nudity to avoid sims getting stuck in infinite shock state (this will be improved in future releases, this change does not affect privacy interactions)
    • Exhibitionism Skill
      • Made exhibitionism skill have only 5 levels
      • Made leveling up exhibitionism skill depend on objectives (you can't do the same thing all the time)
      • Made traits like Shameless, Morning Sim, Night Owl, Savant and Quick Learner affect the exhibitionism skill
      • Made admiring yourself outfit be dependent on the current exhibitionism skill level
      • Made vanilla nudity interactions be hooked to exhibitionism skill level
      • Removed watching naked sims increasing exhibitionism skill level
      • Added 'wickedwoohoo.exglobalremove' command to reset every sim exhibitionism skill
    • Exhibitionism Whims
      • Added whim for undressing underwear (low exhibitionism levels)
      • Added whim for admiring yourself in the mirror (medium exhibitionism levels)
      • Added whim for undressing clothes (medium and high exhibitionism levels)
      • Added whim for flashing sims (high exhibitionism levels)
      • Added whim for any social interaction about exhibitionism (every exhibitionism level)
    • Exhibitionism Buffs
      • Added buff for flashing a sim (happy mood)
      • Added buff for being fully naked (happy mood)
    • Exhibitionism Story Progression
      • Made gaining exhibitionism skill through story progression be capped from level 2 to 3 (sims won't max out exhibitionism skill without influence)
      • Made randomized constant exhibitionism skill story progression capped level limit for random sims (some sims learn more than others)
      • Added exhibitionism social interactions (influences sims to learn exhibitionism faster and above the story progression level cap)
        • Talk About Exhibitionism - influences sim depending on your sim exhibitionism level
        • Compliment Sexy Body - subtle way to influence sim (unlocked at level 2)
        • Convince to Exhibitionism - more direct way to influence sim (unlocked at level 4)
        • Ask to Get Naked - if your sim is at least level 3 and the asked sim is least at level 4, the asked sim will undress
      • Made exhibitionism story progression take into account sims traits
    • Exhibitionism Autonomy
      • Made sims enter/spawn in zone without underwear right away (if the skill allows for that)
      • Made alone sims in house ignore exhibitionism level check
      • Removed sims autonomy to undress underwear
  • Added Climax System
    • Added climax sex category
    • Added option to trigger climax
      • Made climax option be available after some time of sex (this will be improved with implementation of sex skill)
      • Made climax option not visible if current setup (location/amount of sims) has no available climax animations
    • Added option to end the sex interaction after climax animation finishes
    • Added option to stop sex progression when climax animation is playing (enabled by default)
  • Added Needs System
    • Made hunger, hygiene, energy and bladder needs never go below 20% while in sex interaction
    • Made hygiene need decrease faster while in sex interaction
    • Made social need slowly grow to max 60% or stay when higher than 60% while in sex interaction
    • Made fun need slowly grow to 100% while in sex interaction
    • Added option to completely disable needs decay while in sex interaction
  • Cum Layers - Textures made by LumiaLoverSims (https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/)
    • Added cum layers (face, chest, back, vagina, butt, feet)
    • Made cum be applied after sex interaction (depends on last animation category or specified cum layer type)
    • Made cum disappear when taking shower/bath, swimming or gussying up in the mirror
    • Made sims with cum on them want to take a shower (autonomy, only NPC sims, excluded slob sims)
    • Made cum layers disappear from NPC sims after 2 in-game hours
    • Made NPC sims clear cum layers when they leave the area
    • Added ability to specify cum layer type per actor (Param 'receiving_actor_cum_layer' in XML Specification)
    • Added option to disable cum layers
  • Added Pregnancy System
    • Added pregnancy for sims receiving vaginal sex interaction (incest pregnancy is impossible due to game limitations)
    • Made impregnation happen after some time of vaginal sex (so you have time to use a wicked condom, because you remember about protection, right?)
    • Added option to set pregnancy chance (0% by default)
    • Added pregnancy termination (open your phone for that interaction, no buffs included yet)
    • Added wicked condom object - Model and textures made by LumiaLoverSims (https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/)
    • Added interaction to use a wicked condom (can be used for everybody in the group if there is more than one sims that can impregnate)
    • Added ability to order pack of wicked condoms using computer
    • Added ability to specify cum going inside or outside (Param 'receiving_actor_cum_inside' in XML Specification, affects pregnancy chance)
    • Made sims with 'Lazy' or 'Clumsy' trait have higher chance of impregnation when cum is going outside
    • Made sims with 'Hates Children' trait use wicked condoms automatically
    • Made sims with 'Hates Children' trait refuse vaginal sex if they don't have any wicked condoms
    • Made 'Always Accept' option ignore 'Hates Children' trait
    • Made pregnancy related traits be ignored when pregnancy is disabled (0% chance for pregnancy)
    • Removed sad emotion after negative pregnancy test
  • Improved Outfits System
    • Reworked outfits handler to use special category for undressing
    • Added 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' command to reset every sim nude outfit
    • Added 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command to forcibly apply default naked parts to naked outfit
    • Improved outfit updating when changing animations
    • Made sims naked outfit reset on outfit change to naked
    • Made sims keep undressed outfit after finishing sex interaction
    • Made outfits not possible to be nude by default be ignored in checks
    • Made outfit states hooked to commodity statistics (top and bottom outfit, top and bottom underwear)
  • Renamed the mod to 'WickedWhims'
  • New icons created by LumiaLoverSims (https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/)
  • Added option to force default naked body mesh (if you have problems with CC)
  • Added option for NPC sims autonomy only (replaced the low autonomy setting, made it selected by default)
  • Added option to auto dress up after sex interaction
  • Added special penis models for females made by Kirirhyn
  • Removed detection of required penis CAS parts since they are not included by default
  • Reworked system of applying penis mesh base on gender and body frame
  • Made penis CAS parts as one package for convenience of easily keeping it updated
  • Added support for Untraditional Nerd penis meshes (make sure to remove the included one before, make sure to not use the replacement version)
  • Reworked sim extra data handler making it more conflict and future proof
  • Added simple game events save system to keep track of basic happenings in the world
  • Added location type for pool sex interactions
  • Added location type for sauna sex interactions
  • Changed asking for sex animations to romantic type
  • Made the game pause when opening settings
  • Reworked registration system for interactions of sims and objects (better optimization, faster loading)
  • Added warning message before using animations switcher
  • Made every custom command output a message
  • Updated translations grammatically and in some missing spots
  • Updated language files (organised and improved)
  • Made joining to sex interaction require to be nearby to ask/invite
  • Made actors be assigned to the proper positions with gender restrictions disabled
  • Made animation syncing times a little bit more precise
  • Fixed issue with joining sex interaction failing with 'Always Accept' enabled
  • Fixed issue with counting faded sims as available sims
  • Fixed short male erection duration from watching
  • Fixed changing sex location not updating the interaction
  • Fixed issues with cloning machine
  • Fixed issue with infinite erection after sex
  • Removed sex with Death (I know, I know..)

Hey, I'm French and I would like to know how to put the French translation in this mod? Cause even if I have a good level in English, I prefer French

look here

... and look again, french translation has just been updated for the new WW release

... et regarde à nouveau, la traduction vient d'être mise à jour pour la nouvelle version de WW.

Fait aussi un tour sur la discussion sur le sujet pour qu'on se regroupe un peu entre français utilisateurs de WW.

i dont know how to set the setting to make them climax and sex stop. they just do it non stop.

what is the setting needed or the animation to trigger climax?

the animation that only got the word "climax" that i manage to find is 'vaginal doggy side double bed 7 climax' but even after playing that animation, they continue to other animation.

actually, can someone explain the "climax system" and what is the different between sex interaction and sex progression ?

TURBODRIVER I can't understand what is wrong, not any translation works. I tried my own translation and French by dardev but have English texts anyway. Could you help me?

You must rename your file to "WickedWhims_LP_RUS.package" to be loaded after WW mod.

Sims seems to load mods in alphabetical order in the same folder.

I dont know how many translations users made, but i think we have to make a pool to share our experiences ;)

i dont know how to set the setting to make them climax and sex stop. they just do it non stop.

what is the setting needed or the animation to trigger climax?

the animation that only got the word "climax" that i manage to find is 'vaginal doggy side double bed 7 climax' but even after playing that animation, they continue to other animation.

actually, can someone explain the "climax system" and what is the different between sex interaction and sex progression ?

There are no actual climax animations available yet. Currently you can only use the timing option.

When you have any climax animation available you will see option to climax.

TURBODRIVER I can't understand what is wrong, not any translation works. I tried my own translation and French by dardev but have English texts anyway. Could you help me?

Rename the translation file to 'WickedWhims_LP_RUS.package'. That was already fixed in the templates files.

I found a bug which I don't think is related to this mod, but it still affects it in a way.

Normally when you hover over a sim it shows a window above their head displaying their name and relation statistics. However when you change animations manually this window not uncommonly gets stuck, I have tried all kinds to fix it but the only solution I've found is to restart the game which becomes annoying. I googled and found a few who also gets it normally, so altough it's nothing Turbo can fix perhaps there could be some workaround were this window won't appear when you hover over sims during animations? It never happens for me other than then.

I suppose also worth mentioning is that the ingame settings menu for the mod shrinks when navigating back and fourth in it, however it resets when entering it by clicking on a different place. I did see this mentioned atleast once, just thought I'd say it's still around.

This is very nice, but I have a problem. I already download Cmar additional file written on the post, and my problem is: when I choose 'undress bra', they still have default bra (the pink one) attached. Any solution..?

*The bottom works fine

post-1418697-0-53648900-1476017221_thumb.jpg

Wild_guy, не мог бы потом скинуть сюда? Обязательно скачаю)
А еще я не могу найти последнюю версию мода, скачал отсюда (9 октября), оно без душа, кухни и т.п.

I found a bug which I don't think is related to this mod, but it still affects it in a way.

Normally when you hover over a sim it shows a window above their head displaying their name and relation statistics. However when you change animations manually this window not uncommonly gets stuck, I have tried all kinds to fix it but the only solution I've found is to restart the game which becomes annoying. I googled and found a few who also gets it normally, so altough it's nothing Turbo can fix perhaps there could be some workaround were this window won't appear when you hover over sims during animations? It never happens for me other than then.

I suppose also worth mentioning is that the ingame settings menu for the mod shrinks when navigating back and fourth in it, however it resets when entering it by clicking on a different place. I did see this mentioned atleast once, just thought I'd say it's still around.

Both these issues are in known bugs list and both are difficult to fix since they are dependent on the client and there is not much I can do about it from the scripting side. It would be the best if Maxis would fix that, but I am looking for something to resolve this problem. That is unfortunately not going to be fixed soon.

This is very nice, but I have a problem. I already download Cmar additional file written on the post, and my problem is: when I choose 'undress bra', they still have default bra (the pink one) attached. Any solution..?

*The bottom works fine

attachicon.gif10-09-16_7-45-41 PM.jpg

Try using 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' command and 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command, that should fix broken sims and keep it that way.

I think this is wrong hint phrase in settings (or wrong place):

attachicon.gif111.jpg

In my translation I've rewrited it like this:

and also wrong setting name here:

attachicon.gif111.jpg

Nice finds, I will try to fix that. I am not going to release a new version right away and wait for more possible bug reports, but that will be resolved for next public version. Thanks.

I may have found a bug. A teenager got pregnant. She has given birth, but the belly remained as if it were still pregnant. Bye

Since pregnancy for teenage sims is not a default mechanic in Sims 4 the game doesn't update it properly. It's not WW fault, but I may look into it.

TURBODRUVER is it possible to show the setting describes as tooltip when the cursor is placed to the setting? Usualy describes are too long to fit them into settting frame, this cause the necessity to shorten them in the language template and that is a problem.

That is not a bad idea, but I won't don't think I would do it anytime soon, sorry. I will look into it though, it might be easy to implement. Thanks.

Hi Turbo!

Is there a way I can choose where my male sim sums on the female sim? For example, if I wanted him to cum on her face, how would I do that?  Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!

When animation does not specify where the cum goes it is dependent on the animation category. Once animators update their animations to support cum layers fully that will work better. There is no way to choose were, but if you want the sim to have cum on their face then do a blowjob animation and finish the sex interaction with it.

Hi TurboDriver,

Could it be possible to take off hats too, when sims are naked ?

And do you think you will add skill fun increase by WickedWhims soon ?

I don't think I will be taking off hats, you would need to make sure sims have their hats off before you start the interaction, sorry.

About the skill, do you mean like sex skill?

This release is dedicated to azmodan22 who thinks that calling people idiots is fine.

It's recommended to remove the old mod files before updating!

Here are changes for today Patreon update (which is included in today's public release):

• Fixed penis model gap for male with female frame
  • Made Untraditional Nerd penis mesh be prioritized when picking penis parts
  • Minor improvements

Here are changes since last public release:

• Reworked Exhibitionism
    • General
      • Improved body parts detection
      • Improved privacy system override to make it safer
      • Added option to 'Completely Undress Yourself' which switches sim to native naked outfit
      • Made sims with exhibitionism skill level 3 or higher not be shocked by nudity
      • Made sims not shoo others if their exhibitionism skill allows for nudity
      • Made sims that stand when using toilet be granted a glorious penis (not male exclusive anymore, full support for both genders and body frames)
      • Added ability to disable undressing when using toilet
      • Added extra animation to admiring yourself in the mirror
      • Added option to switch inappropriate streetwear checks (disabled by default)
      • Fixed issue with flashing interactions being visible when clicking on children
      • Fixed inconsistencies with flashing interactions
      • Removed pushing sims from nude and shock+embarrassment from nudity to avoid sims getting stuck in infinite shock state (this will be improved in future releases, this change does not affect privacy interactions)
    • Exhibitionism Skill
      • Made exhibitionism skill have only 5 levels
      • Made leveling up exhibitionism skill depend on objectives (you can't do the same thing all the time)
      • Made traits like Shameless, Morning Sim, Night Owl, Savant and Quick Learner affect the exhibitionism skill
      • Made admiring yourself outfit be dependent on the current exhibitionism skill level
      • Made vanilla nudity interactions be hooked to exhibitionism skill level
      • Removed watching naked sims increasing exhibitionism skill level
      • Added 'wickedwoohoo.exglobalremove' command to reset every sim exhibitionism skill
    • Exhibitionism Whims
      • Added whim for undressing underwear (low exhibitionism levels)
      • Added whim for admiring yourself in the mirror (medium exhibitionism levels)
      • Added whim for undressing clothes (medium and high exhibitionism levels)
      • Added whim for flashing sims (high exhibitionism levels)
      • Added whim for any social interaction about exhibitionism (every exhibitionism level)
    • Exhibitionism Buffs
      • Added buff for flashing a sim (happy mood)
      • Added buff for being fully naked (happy mood)
    • Exhibitionism Story Progression
      • Made gaining exhibitionism skill through story progression be capped from level 2 to 3 (sims won't max out exhibitionism skill without influence)
      • Made randomized constant exhibitionism skill story progression capped level limit for random sims (some sims learn more than others)
      • Added exhibitionism social interactions (influences sims to learn exhibitionism faster and above the story progression level cap)
        • Talk About Exhibitionism - influences sim depending on your sim exhibitionism level
        • Compliment Sexy Body - subtle way to influence sim (unlocked at level 2)
        • Convince to Exhibitionism - more direct way to influence sim (unlocked at level 4)
        • Ask to Get Naked - if your sim is at least level 3 and the asked sim is least at level 4, the asked sim will undress
      • Made exhibitionism story progression take into account sims traits
    • Exhibitionism Autonomy
      • Made sims enter/spawn in zone without underwear right away (if the skill allows for that)
      • Made alone sims in house ignore exhibitionism level check
      • Removed sims autonomy to undress underwear
  • Added Climax System
    • Added climax sex category
    • Added option to trigger climax
      • Made climax option be available after some time of sex (this will be improved with implementation of sex skill)
      • Made climax option not visible if current setup (location/amount of sims) has no available climax animations
    • Added option to end the sex interaction after climax animation finishes
    • Added option to stop sex progression when climax animation is playing (enabled by default)
  • Added Needs System
    • Made hunger, hygiene, energy and bladder needs never go below 20% while in sex interaction
    • Made hygiene need decrease faster while in sex interaction
    • Made social need slowly grow to max 60% or stay when higher than 60% while in sex interaction
    • Made fun need slowly grow to 100% while in sex interaction
    • Added option to completely disable needs decay while in sex interaction
  • Cum Layers - Textures made by LumiaLoverSims (https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/)
    • Added cum layers (face, chest, back, vagina, butt, feet)
    • Made cum be applied after sex interaction (depends on last animation category or specified cum layer type)
    • Made cum disappear when taking shower/bath, swimming or gussying up in the mirror
    • Made sims with cum on them want to take a shower (autonomy, only NPC sims, excluded slob sims)
    • Made cum layers disappear from NPC sims after 2 in-game hours
    • Made NPC sims clear cum layers when they leave the area
    • Added ability to specify cum layer type per actor (Param 'receiving_actor_cum_layer' in XML Specification)
    • Added option to disable cum layers
  • Added Pregnancy System
    • Added pregnancy for sims receiving vaginal sex interaction (incest pregnancy is impossible due to game limitations)
    • Made impregnation happen after some time of vaginal sex (so you have time to use a wicked condom, because you remember about protection, right?)
    • Added option to set pregnancy chance (0% by default)
    • Added pregnancy termination (open your phone for that interaction, no buffs included yet)
    • Added wicked condom object - Model and textures made by LumiaLoverSims (https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/)
    • Added interaction to use a wicked condom (can be used for everybody in the group if there is more than one sims that can impregnate)
    • Added ability to order pack of wicked condoms using computer
    • Added ability to specify cum going inside or outside (Param 'receiving_actor_cum_inside' in XML Specification, affects pregnancy chance)
    • Made sims with 'Lazy' or 'Clumsy' trait have higher chance of impregnation when cum is going outside
    • Made sims with 'Hates Children' trait use wicked condoms automatically
    • Made sims with 'Hates Children' trait refuse vaginal sex if they don't have any wicked condoms
    • Made 'Always Accept' option ignore 'Hates Children' trait
    • Made pregnancy related traits be ignored when pregnancy is disabled (0% chance for pregnancy)
    • Removed sad emotion after negative pregnancy test
  • Improved Outfits System
    • Reworked outfits handler to use special category for undressing
    • Added 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' command to reset every sim nude outfit
    • Added 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command to forcibly apply default naked parts to naked outfit
    • Improved outfit updating when changing animations
    • Made sims naked outfit reset on outfit change to naked
    • Made sims keep undressed outfit after finishing sex interaction
    • Made outfits not possible to be nude by default be ignored in checks
    • Made outfit states hooked to commodity statistics (top and bottom outfit, top and bottom underwear)
  • Renamed the mod to 'WickedWhims'
  • New icons created by LumiaLoverSims (https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/)
  • Added option to force default naked body mesh (if you have problems with CC)
  • Added option for NPC sims autonomy only (replaced the low autonomy setting, made it selected by default)
  • Added option to auto dress up after sex interaction
  • Added special penis models for females made by Kirirhyn
  • Removed detection of required penis CAS parts since they are not included by default
  • Reworked system of applying penis mesh base on gender and body frame
  • Made penis CAS parts as one package for convenience of easily keeping it updated
  • Added support for Untraditional Nerd penis meshes (make sure to remove the included one before, make sure to not use the replacement version)
  • Reworked sim extra data handler making it more conflict and future proof
  • Added simple game events save system to keep track of basic happenings in the world
  • Added location type for pool sex interactions
  • Added location type for sauna sex interactions
  • Changed asking for sex animations to romantic type
  • Made the game pause when opening settings
  • Reworked registration system for interactions of sims and objects (better optimization, faster loading)
  • Added warning message before using animations switcher
  • Made every custom command output a message
  • Updated translations grammatically and in some missing spots
  • Updated language files (organised and improved)
  • Made joining to sex interaction require to be nearby to ask/invite
  • Made actors be assigned to the proper positions with gender restrictions disabled
  • Made animation syncing times a little bit more precise
  • Fixed issue with joining sex interaction failing with 'Always Accept' enabled
  • Fixed issue with counting faded sims as available sims
  • Fixed short male erection duration from watching
  • Fixed changing sex location not updating the interaction
  • Fixed issues with cloning machine
  • Fixed issue with infinite erection after sex
  • Removed sex with Death (I know, I know..)

I am not calling people anything. I just speak my mind. 

And I find this statement to be .....you tell me!:

"Ppl are acting so entitled to non-free content in this thread it's disgusting.

If you want the new update so badly, then take out your wallet..."

And I am the bad guy? ok.

Nobody asked for non-free contentent and nobody acted entitled to a payed version. If you dont wan't to update it then don't. Its your mod.

But I am sorry, I will not tolerate someone calling me cheap and disgusting for not taking out my wallet

Thanks for the dedicated version.!

@Turbodriver , i mean increase this bar  (sorry i was wrong with my word , hope it 'll be more clear for you now)because for me (probably for others too), only the social is increase when sims make love, they are not in a fun mood (like playing a game, watch tv, ect)

540902Capturedcran20161009165808.jpg

@Turbodriver , i mean increase this skill, because for me (probably for others too), only the social is increase when sims make love, they are not in a fun mood (like playing a game, watch tv, ect)

540902Capturedcran20161009165808.jpg

Dear turbodriver. i think he mean is that the Fun need increase too small to be noticeable... and i agree....