WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

On 1/10/2019 at 4:14 PM, Bhob said:

Not a setting, but if you go to the computer and buy condoms (under the WW option), then they should be able to enjoy those categories as well.

Thanks.  I was hoping to get her pregnant which she's adamantly refusing this way, I guess I'll just have to go the woohooing route. 

5 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

Since you guys don't want to add the sex skill anymore then why don't you eliminate the stupid Naturism skill? Make this mod more boring thank you

If you do not like the mod, then uninstall it. 

7 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

Since you guys don't want to add the sex skill anymore then why don't you eliminate the stupid Naturism skill? Make this mod more boring thank you

Holy moly, you have got to be the most ungrateful and whiniest person I've ever seen. A mod which offers an unlimited amount of gameplay yet you continue to incessantly whine about a useless feature that was removed months ago. Why don't you stop complaining about WW and create your own sex mod? Oh wait. 

1 hour ago, Vengeance_11 said:

Holy moly, you have got to be the most ungrateful and whiniest person I've ever seen. A mod which offers an unlimited amount of gameplay yet you continue to incessantly whine about a useless feature that was removed months ago. Why don't you stop complaining about WW and create your own sex mod? Oh wait. 

yeah I opened his profile and checked his past posts, damn he is such a whiny kid, I wonder how he can still write his posts with all those tears in his eyes

27 minutes ago, happygolucky said:

After the last update the penis and strap on is all messed up, its either crooked or juts out really long and sideways.  Anyone know how to fix this?  I've deleted and reinstalled but now out of ideas.  Thanks!

got a screenshot?

So just thought I'd mention, I'm having a bit of an issue with the mod? I updated to the new version. I did all my settings. And it works for a while. And then stops working. As in, after my sims have sex, if I try again, it just has the handjob animations available for a single sim. So in order to fix this I have to delete the settings in the save folder and reload my game to get it to work right again.

But then there's time where I'm just loading up the game for the first time that day and that happens (not being able to do anything but handjob for a single sim).

Does anyone else have this issue? Is it just me? Or... is there... a solution? I've gone through my mods and deleted some and updated others and it still happens.

Pls halp?

1 hour ago, Jpnts said:

So just thought I'd mention, I'm having a bit of an issue with the mod? I updated to the new version. I did all my settings. And it works for a while. And then stops working. As in, after my sims have sex, if I try again, it just has the handjob animations available for a single sim. So in order to fix this I have to delete the settings in the save folder and reload my game to get it to work right again.

But then there's time where I'm just loading up the game for the first time that day and that happens (not being able to do anything but handjob for a single sim).

Does anyone else have this issue? Is it just me? Or... is there... a solution? I've gone through my mods and deleted some and updated others and it still happens.

Pls halp?

Go into sex settings go into animation disabler then exit out should fix.

6 hours ago, Jpnts said:

Pls halp?

I think there's a sex cooldown......can't remember what setting it's under though.

I have just started playing the Sims again. One of the first things I did was down load all the fun stuff that makes the game more than just a Build a House game.

Thing is, I have come across a problem and not sure what is causing it. So I would like to rule out WW as I suspect it may not have anything to do with it. Also to ask if anyone else has encountered the same problem, and could share a fix.

Actioning any "kiss"  does not work (No "First Kiss" no "passionate Kiss" and so on) Sure my Sims randomly Kiss each other, but when I tell them too, the whole Action menu (thingy) will disappear like it has reset? Also asking to "go steady" or be in a relationship does not work either. Most of these functions are in the "Flirty" menu (the pink one). But requests to WooHoo do seem to work (most of the time, kinda forget to use those as WW provides such an entertaining WooHoo instead).

I have checked animations, slow process as it is, but none seem to be causing the problem. Any help very much appreciated, especially confirmation that WW is not a cause of this glitch...(As I see it often it is a combination of Modes, or one that is incompatible, which maybe the case? Does WW have a list of Mods that are incompatible with it?)

1 minute ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I have just started playing the Sims again. One of the first things I did was down load all the fun stuff that makes the game more than just a Build a House game.

Thing is, I have come across a problem and not sure what is causing it. So I would like to rule out WW as I suspect it may not have anything to do with it. Also to ask if anyone else has encountered the same problem, and could share a fix.

Actioning any "kiss"  does not work (No "First Kiss" no "passionate Kiss" and so on) Sure my Sims randomly Kiss each other, but when I tell them too, the whole Action menu (thingy) will disappear like it has reset? Also asking to "go steady" or be in a relationship does not work either. Most of these functions are in the "Flirty" menu (the pink one). But requests to WooHoo do seem to work (most of the time, kinda forget to use those as WW provides such an entertaining WooHoo instead).

I have checked animations, slow process as it is, but none seem to be causing the problem. Any help very much appreciated, especially confirmation that WW is not a cause of this glitch...(As I see it often it is a combination of Modes, or one that is incompatible, which maybe the case? Does WW have a list of Mods that are incompatible with it?)

Game up to date? 1-48-94-1020?

57 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Just to be sure I look in the right place, how can I check it's current version?

I did only install it maybe at most a week ago, although I assumed it would automatically update

Sims 4 folder there's a file called game version....just open it with notepad.