WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, Winkupo said:

Does anyone else happen that their sims do not have pleasure moodlet buff after masturbating? I remember that before a masturbation you acquired a positive moodlet, but currently it does not happen.

Nevermind, I've already read that the creator removed the rewards (moodlet buffs) for masturbation.

On 11/16/2018 at 9:58 AM, Petr54 said:

This is the result of the remnants of the old version of WW. To avoid such artifacts, you should clean the game. Turbo advises to produce as follows: 

CLEANING GAME SAVE

There is a chance that after updating or because of bugs you will have issues with stuck variables. The best way to deal with them is to clean your save.

Before you try, consider using the 'ww.fix' command in-game. It will have a similar effect to shallow cleaning without resetting your settings.

You can clean your save in two steps, but performing the shallow cleaning should be enough in most situations.

SHALLOW CLEANING

WickedWhims saves most extra data in external files that are not embedded within the game saves. All of the extra data files can be found in the 'saves’ folder (\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves). You're safe to delete the folder called 'WickedWhimsMod’. Be aware that this will remove all of your settings related to WickedWhims and some extra information. All moodlets, traits, skills, and objects will be kept.

DEEP CLEANING

Make sure to not perform Deep Cleaning without performing Shallow Cleaning first.

Parts of WickedWhims data is embedded within the game saves. You can clean that data by removing all WickedWhims files from your 'Mods’ folder (\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), turning the game on and saving it.
Saving the game without mods installed will remove any extra data that is not needed anymore. You will lose all of WickedWhims skills, moodlets, traits, and objects.

For some reason, none of this works for me. Anyone else having the same issue?

Hey. I have question. Last patch will be for long time? I mean should I update all mods right now or soon will be next patch and all mods again will not work. I have 20 gb mods, scripts etc. and I am not sure that should I update everythink right now or just wait for next patch. WW is core mod to play sims 4 and idk what to do.

13 hours ago, CellBell said:

Hello all! 

Is anyone else having an issue where the skin beneath where underwear on a male would be turns white? I use LunarEclipse. It is only when the penis is flaccid - when erect his skin, tattoos, and body hair can be seen. I've attached an image of the soft issue! 
Thinking it could be something related to underwear mods I removed all of the male underwear mods and still have this white skin issue. 
This only started happening for me today after updating WickedWhims. I've not installed any other mods or made any other changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

I do not have cmar morphing or underwear remover (saw that fix for someone a few pages back).

mq073Vu.png

I have same issue for vampire, the default soft becomes hardcoded meaning if you try to shift to other like lunar, you will still have the hardcoded and the lunar meaning dude is blessed with 2 penises.

12 hours ago, procian said:

Lunareclipse is the problem.....delete and use turbodriver's one instead.

This is not true Tubodriversdefault softpenis becomes hardcoded on vampires meaning you will have this same issue, but so far not on humans. Meaning whilst deleting Lunareclipse will fix it for human characters, it will not fix it in for vampireform, because here the default is the problem.

To be honest this Select Body feature is complete bs.For some reason after uptade my vampire and futa sims have different bodies in normal and vampire form.When i try to edit bodies manually it reverts back to deformed version after loading save.I don't use any script or additional penis mods beside WW I only have tons of clothing,chair and skin mods so it must be last update screwing things up for me.Can next update completly remove or at least make this new feature optional?

18 hours ago, MickCasanova said:

WW seems to be intermittently freezing my game. Never had this happen before. I noticed that about an hour into the game, after using WW a few times, there is a point at which it freezes and doesn't return. I would chalk it up to chance if it hadn't happened five times already. Each time it's been when using vaginal. I haven't been able to pin it down yet, but I'm going to keep at it and will let you know if I can reproduce it reliably. Expansion installed by the way...

Edit: Well, I think it may be an animation. It just happened again. The game is a new game saved at a point just before I used WW.  I'm trying to figure out which animation it might be. Usually I select "random". so it may be a while before I figure it out. Fortunately, I don't have too many animations. Will let you know what happens.

Mine is doing the same thing. I've removed everything from my folder except for the default animations and my game still freezes. 

12 hours ago, procian said:

you use mccommand centre? is it the latest version? also old cc traits could be causing problems.

7 hours ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:

I can confirm this, I did a hard purge on a lot of my custom traits and my LEs vanished.

I just took out the old cc traits and LEs vanished :) Thank you!!

So it had been awhile since I used this mod. I just reinstalled it, and basemental drugs and grabbed a ton of the different animations (says about 2600 animations when i launch). Despite Gender Recognition Type being set to Sex Identity, I am constantly having Sims not respect their right gender roles. (Ex female trying to penetrate another female as if she was a male even though no strapon mod is installed, or catching a woman jerking off in the bathroom as if she has a penis). My wife experiences the same thing on her copy. Any idea what could be causing this?

6 minutes ago, halorrr said:

So it had been awhile since I used this mod. I just reinstalled it, and basemental drugs and grabbed a ton of the different animations (says about 2600 animations when i launch). Despite Gender Recognition Type being set to Sex Identity, I am constantly having Sims not respect their right gender roles. (Ex female trying to penetrate another female as if she was a male even though no strapon mod is installed, or catching a woman jerking off in the bathroom as if she has a penis). My wife experiences the same thing on her copy. Any idea what could be causing this?

Same problem :/

3 hours ago, asdfasdfasdfgasd said:

Hey. I have question. Last patch will be for long time? I mean should I update all mods right now or soon will be next patch and all mods again will not work. I have 20 gb mods, scripts etc. and I am not sure that should I update everythink right now or just wait for next patch. WW is core mod to play sims 4 and idk what to do.

I highly suggest not updating to any of these mods until they work out the kinks. only reason i downloaded the new patch was because origin wouldnt let me start sims 4 til i did it.  so essentially wait like 1-2 weeks

3 hours ago, asdfasdfasdfgasd said:

If you're talking about EA patches, they release about 3 script changing patches a year. One in the Spring, Summer & Fall but it's usually based around Expansion Pack releases. We shouldn't see another big patch until next year around Feb or March. I do know that they're going to release a new patch to fix problems with this recent one so I would wait at least another week.

Is there a way to disable the new WW default body style, or choose which default we want? I've been using HB top and BB bottoms since HB came out. All my female sims range from 30-75 breast size using MCCC body part scale and the new WW top just isn't doing it for me. Also a MAJOR difference between nude and clothing top shape. Just want my HB top and BB bottoms and still be able to use WW.

I've lost track of how to find out or change my sim's sexual preference. I designed her to have heterosexual preference, but it seems that she has drifted to just girls again. Not sure how that happens, but now I can't find the switch to change it either.

Also my always-flirty sim seems to be lovelorn nearly all the time since a couple of months ago, and very rarely has sex. *Last two times have been on a bench outside, and she will not have sex with a man indoors (but will with women).

1 minute ago, Country_Boy said:

Is there a way to disable the new WW default body style, or choose which default we want? I've been using HB top and BB bottoms since HB came out. All my female sims range from 30-75 breast size using MCCC body part scale and the new WW top just isn't doing it for me. Also a MAJOR difference between nude and clothing top shape. Just want my HB top and BB bottoms and still be able to use WW.

probs have to wait til they update those bodies to work with the new WW.  Ive heard turbo say there are 9 diff breast shapes to choose from but i found no way to change them in  WW settings.  the bottom WW default is also very choppy for me since i use the butt slider from redhead sims

2 hours ago, BnArrogant said:

Mine is doing the same thing. I've removed everything from my folder except for the default animations and my game still freezes. 

Yeah, it seems to happen just as my sims are ready to have sex, then it freezes. I've removed all mods except ww and it still happens. Strange thing is, on some games it seems to work for a bit, then freezes after four or five ww sessions. I'm at a loss.

1 hour ago, MickCasanova said:

Yeah, it seems to happen just as my sims are ready to have sex, then it freezes. I've removed all mods except ww and it still happens. Strange thing is, on some games it seems to work for a bit, then freezes after four or five ww sessions. I'm at a loss.

Damn are you even able to alt +tab? I was gonna update but more and more it seems I'll hold off a bit.