WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 16/01/2018 at 1:53 PM, Wilick said:

I have idea what you can give in the next update of the mod you can add so that the sims only have sex and have a loving relationship like dating or marrying with your gender preference as heterosexual bisexuals gay and lesbian doing sim has taste and preference for such a genre making them being gay bi or hetero this can also be placed in the profile of the information of the spoken yes if he and hetero or gay you can also add so that the sims pool question to another yes if he is hetero or gay as in real life this would leave the mod much better something else and make the sims only have sex with another yes if they are boyfriends or married that has a loving relationship more if the people want to have sex with sims friends you can add the option friendship so colorful you can have a colorful friendship with sims friends more this can only be accomplished if the 2 sims want to have colorful friendship with colorful friendship add the sims you want to get and they are just friends and they do not want to have a love relationship they can have sex more only with the color friendly friendship activated that yes they can have sex if they do not have a colored friendship or are not in a serious relationship they do not have sex between they will leave the mod more realistic or my see something else and add a trace of loyal au partner with this trait the sim will not have romantic interactions and will not bet the sim that he has dating or married you can also add a shave in the penis with camizinha so that it can see her when the sims is to fuck and finally you can add in the create a sim the obac of when it creates the sims you already create a yes gay or hetero or bi and also that the game creates heterosexual NPCs or gay and I hope you see my ideas they would be great in mod a kiss love the mod wickedwhims :heart:

it would be a good idea I also think, in a relationship of sex only agreeing between the parties, it would increase the difficulty of relationship, I even think that sims relate much easier

1 hour ago, Ingrid Valentine said:

it would be a good idea I also think, in a relationship of sex only agreeing between the parties, it would increase the difficulty of relationship, I even think that sims relate much easier

yes it would be much better even because the sims would have their own sexuality and not having sex with anyone easy if they are friends he could have the option of having a colorful friendship then yes they could have sexual relations if they do not have this friendship they do not you can have sex would be much better because they do have sex with anyone, I see in my game yes they are already married and are fucking with each other yes I can not yes they should have conscience that they are in an affective relationship both dating and married them can not be unfaithful and goes out having sex or having romantic interactions with any yes being that he or she is married and then I think they should put in the mod these options knows for yes to have their sexuality better made and visible and the colored friendships and also be faithful to your partner not having romantic interactions and neither sexual with someone other than who he is getting as dating or married if he is single there yes he can and also if he has the polyamorous trait then he will not care about the dating and will betray even more this and my idea has so much that can be add in the mod I have several ideas if the creator in the mod wants suggestions I am here to help :smiley: 

I'm having this problem where my sim is stuck with a facial... I've tried using the command to remove cum, it doesn't work. I've tried giving her a shower, nope. I have exit the game and loaded it back up, I tried editing the sim in cas, nope. What do I do to get rid of this cum? lol. 

EDIT: It is another mod's fault, not wickedwhims. Sorry about that!

Где находятся настройки в данной обнове? И теперь допустим если у меня персонаж мужского пола,то я никак не смогу использовать анимации (к примеру вагинальный секс)? 

So, I'm hoping someone can help me out here. My friend has her game updated to the latest version and downloaded the latest WW mod, but whenever she goes in game her male sims' lower halves are missing. She did everything from making sure the script was turned on, to removing the old files, even uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Is there something she else she needs to do in order to make it work or what? Any help would be appreciated, because I've tried every troubleshoot with her that I know.

On 1/14/2018 at 6:53 PM, drhuge said:

Remove all the turbo files in wicked whims an install the new up to date wicked whims an also delete any Denton mods they conflict with the penis bone of wicked whims.

below is the order wicked whims should be in your folder

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Extra_Skin_Tones.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

WW_Animations_Report.txt

ww_cas_parts.json

Thanks! Problem solved!

7 hours ago, julimarelli said:

I have a problem with my sim's penis. how can i fix this?

My sim use a cc skin 

Don't use the CC skin.  Voila!  All of the penis mods have compatibility issues with certain CC skins.  It has to do with how the skin modder has done things.  I don't know the specifics, but I know in some cases they cut corners and it's not a true "skin" but more of an item that covers the body and this doesn't play nice with the penis mesh.

8 minutes ago, JackBikwik said:

No use la piel CC. Voila! Todas las modificaciones del pene tienen problemas de compatibilidad con ciertas máscaras CC. Tiene que ver con cómo el modificador de la piel ha hecho cosas. No conozco los detalles, pero sé que en algunos casos cortan las esquinas y no es una verdadera "piel" sino más bien un artículo que cubre el cuerpo y que no juega bien con la malla del pene.

But before the last update, it works and my sim used a cc skin :frown: 

look the photo, in ww 3.2.4. 122

I think I'm going to have to use EA skins... although I don't like how they look xd 

29-09-2017_17-17-47.png

Can anyone help me? a few days back, whenever i went into CAS, my female sims were missing their bottom half, so i deleted all my nude cc and reinstalled it, now my sims doesnt appear naked like she used to when you take the clothes off, she just appears in that ugly pink bra and undies and i cant take them off, anyone else experiencing this?

Hey! First of all I would really like to thank you for putting hard work into this mod.

Second, I have a question, with the sim gender preference thing, how does the mod determine if the sim is straight or not? Is it random or based on previous interactions?

Also, just a suggestion, you should add feminine products such as pads and tampons!