WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

You need cmar_FemaleBotttom_NudeInCAS_patched.package./cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched.package

Yes Remove the CAS_Old_Penis.package. :smile:

The files you talked about, it says this:

Sims 4 Nude in CAS mod - updated for 6/2/16 patch

This mod is now obsolete unless you have not installed the June 2016 patch! Please use the Sims 4 Anatomy mod available on this site instead!

9 hours ago, niki666 said:

J'ai un message d'erreur Lastexception.txt , Je ne comprends pas ce que je dois faire , vais je perdre toutes mes sauvegardes ? aidez moi pls ... 

1. Fait comme dans la video pour retirer l'erreur Lastexception.txt : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6-IpXI3b3c

- Enlève les dossiers contaminée ensuite

3. Si tu as un problème de sauvegarde : https://help.ea.com/fr-ca/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/how-to-restore-a-previous-saved-game-in-the-sims-4/

1 hour ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Download it from SexySims. look for=The Sims 4 Anatomy Mod! Penis, 3D nipples, and optional Nude in CAS. 

only get the two files i mentioned. 

That isn't latest one.

If you search that in there, it shows this:

The Sims 4: Anatomy Mod! Penis, 3D nipples, and optional Nude in CAS by CmarNYC Posted 16th Jun 2016 at 05:39 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2016 at 03:46 PM by CmarNYC : updates

It shows it is old one.

Cmar has new ones here:

- Offline Sims - Adult Creations by Cmar for The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 (Blogspot), cmar have uploaded "Jul 14, 2017" version.

Jul 14, 2017
Sims 4 Morphing Anatomy Mod (beta)
Make ABSOLUTELY SURE you've removed all of the following outdated mods:

cmar_female_NudeinCAS
    cmar_male_NudeinCAS
    cmar_female_NudeinCASV2
    cmar_male_NudeinCASV2
    cmar_ymBottomNudePenisNoCAS
    cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3
    cmar_yfTopNipples
    cmar_MaleBottomPenis_NoCAS_Patched
    cmar_MaleBottomPenis_NudeInCAS_Patched
    cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NoCAS_Patched
    cmar_FemaleBottomMaleFramePenis_NoCAS_Patched
    cmar_MaleBottomBarbie_NudeinCAS_Patched
    cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched
    cmar_FemaleTopBarbie_NudeInCAS_Patched
    cmar_FemaleBottomMaleFramePenis_NudeInCAS_Patched
    cmar_FemaleBottom_NudeInCAS_Patched
    cmar_FemaleBottom_NoCAS_Patched.package
    Any other default replacement penis mods (if you're using this one)
    Any other default replacement nipple shape mods (if you're using this one)
    If the penis doesn't appear, remove any nude clothing mods

So, latest "cmarnyc (Blogspot)" mod:

- Jul 14, 2017 Sims 4 Morphing Anatomy Mod (beta)

1 hour ago, jenyeah said:

That isn't latest one.

If you search that in there, it shows this:

It shows it is old one.

Cmar has new ones here:

- Offline Sims - Adult Creations by Cmar for The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 (Blogspot), cmar have uploaded "Jul 14, 2017" version.

So, latest "cmarnyc (Blogspot)" mod:

- Jul 14, 2017 Sims 4 Morphing Anatomy Mod (beta)

Yeah sorry, it was a while ago.:confounded: i forgot about that. (cmar put the link to the blogspot in the comments of the mod) you found it though! so all is good. :cool:

20 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey! You can't set underwear as nude, you have to disable underwear in settings for that. In the future, I will add a way to remove underwear per Sim instead.

Hello again.

I see. Because I had plans with some of the accessories, since they made some clothing as accessories, they just overlap with each other when I try to use it.

So I guess I'll have to disable underwear then. Or ditch the plan and find better underwear (I spent hours looking for good ones).

Thank you and sorry. I've read the notice about the help section but it didn't occur to me until I pressed submit. Anyway, case closed. I think? :tongue:

19 hours ago, lobsater said:

why there will not be child sexs?

18 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Because it's against the sites rules and just not acceptable on any level :astonished:

Not just the website's rules. It's the law and you're in the wrong place.

Suggestion here, I an finding the annoymonny extremely annoying, I like WW, but like older versions, been able to trigger it by my own choice, thinking maybe next version could of have it all turned off by default, and let the players who do want it, set it up for themselves. 

I turned everything off, i can think off, yet they are some are still stripping here and there.

I have idea what you can give in the next update of the mod you can add so that the sims only have sex and have a loving relationship like dating or marrying with your gender preference as heterosexual bisexuals gay and lesbian doing sim has taste and preference for such a genre making them being gay bi or hetero this can also be placed in the profile of the information of the spoken yes if he and hetero or gay you can also add so that the sims pool question to another yes if he is hetero or gay as in real life this would leave the mod much better something else and make the sims only have sex with another yes if they are boyfriends or married that has a loving relationship more if the people want to have sex with sims friends you can add the option friendship so colorful you can have a colorful friendship with sims friends more this can only be accomplished if the 2 sims want to have colorful friendship with colorful friendship add the sims you want to get and they are just friends and they do not want to have a love relationship they can have sex more only with the color friendly friendship activated that yes they can have sex if they do not have a colored friendship or are not in a serious relationship they do not have sex between they will leave the mod more realistic or my see something else and add a trace of loyal au partner with this trait the sim will not have romantic interactions and will not bet the sim that he has dating or married you can also add a shave in the penis with camizinha so that it can see her when the sims is to fuck and finally you can add in the create a sim the obac of when it creates the sims you already create a yes gay or hetero or bi and also that the game creates heterosexual NPCs or gay and I hope you see my ideas they would be great in mod a kiss love the mod wickedwhims :heart:

Hello TurboDriver and all the others here :smile:

Thanks a lot for this wonderful mod.

But I have a problem :

* When my sims and his dog is alone, all is OK.

* When NPC sims appears in my "world" (near the house), I have a bug message (LastException Error).

lastException_63651813538.txt

I only have the scripts and mods for :

=> WhickedWhims with lots of animations 3.2.4.122a

=> MC Command Center with mc_settings by default.

=> UI_Cheats_Extension_Scripts v1.10

and the mods for :

=> Azoresman_Billionaire

=> moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014

=> Neia_MoreNames

I don't know if it's a problem with WickedWhims or MC Command Center.

Do you have an idea ?

Thanks a lot in advance for all your answers

On 15/01/2018 at 10:11 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Most of Sims that are not reacting and going somewhere are leaving the zone so they don't queue any new interactions.

Naturism Sims won't really react to other Sims with erections unless they are teens.

Regarding actions queued, thanks for the explanation.

Regarding naturist sims, man this is more nuanced than I even imagined, thanks for this mod :smile:

Also I see the yellow banner text and I'll post any future questions in the Help Center.  I wasn't sure because the main WW post says "The best place to post questions is here" (i.e. this thread) so maybe that should be updated.

21 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

I actually like the Laundry Day SP, it's pretty big, not like any other stuff packs before, and offers quite complex gameplay mechanics. Good for me.

Wait. Did you get early access?! :astonished:

1 hour ago, loveme08 said:

sorry but i dont have the laundry game pack in my game i didnt buy it yet.

Me either. :smile:

1 minute ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

I think TD got it early. after all the WW references in it. And you just know all the guru's have WW installed!.. ;)

I'm a little shocked, I would think EA and Maxis would want to be "wholesome" and not support something like this. Cool that they not only allow it, but kind of endorse it as well! :tongue:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

5 hours ago, Citysim said:

Suggestion here, I an finding the annoymonny extremely annoying, I like WW, but like older versions, been able to trigger it by my own choice, thinking maybe next version could of have it all turned off by default, and let the players who do want it, set it up for themselves. 

I turned everything off, i can think off, yet they are some are still stripping here and there.

What is "annoymonny"?

5 hours ago, Wilick said:

I have idea what you can give in the next update of the mod you can add so that the sims only have sex and have a loving relationship like dating or marrying with your gender preference as heterosexual bisexuals gay and lesbian doing sim has taste and preference for such a genre making them being gay bi or hetero this can also be placed in the profile of the information of the spoken yes if he and hetero or gay you can also add so that the sims pool question to another yes if he is hetero or gay as in real life this would leave the mod much better something else and make the sims only have sex with another yes if they are boyfriends or married that has a loving relationship more if the people want to have sex with sims friends you can add the option friendship so colorful you can have a colorful friendship with sims friends more this can only be accomplished if the 2 sims want to have colorful friendship with colorful friendship add the sims you want to get and they are just friends and they do not want to have a love relationship they can have sex more only with the color friendly friendship activated that yes they can have sex if they do not have a colored friendship or are not in a serious relationship they do not have sex between they will leave the mod more realistic or my see something else and add a trace of loyal au partner with this trait the sim will not have romantic interactions and will not bet the sim that he has dating or married you can also add a shave in the penis with camizinha so that it can see her when the sims is to fuck and finally you can add in the create a sim the obac of when it creates the sims you already create a yes gay or hetero or bi and also that the game creates heterosexual NPCs or gay and I hope you see my ideas they would be great in mod a kiss love the mod wickedwhims :heart:

If I understand this right, you want to be able to decide Sims sexuality. I will be implementing some way of manipulating that, creating an additional layer of personality for Sims that will help WickedWhims determine more facts about Sims.

1 hour ago, Domarius said:

Regarding actions queued, thanks for the explanation.

Regarding naturist sims, man this is more nuanced than I even imagined, thanks for this mod :smile:

Also I see the yellow banner text and I'll post any future questions in the Help Center.  I wasn't sure because the main WW post says "The best place to post questions is here" (i.e. this thread) so maybe that should be updated.

I mean, this topic has to be used for something so asking question and reporting bugs are perfect, I just don't want to see every post being about someone's game not working.

59 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

Wait. Did you get early access?! :astonished:

Me either. :smile:

48 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

I think TD got it early. after all the WW references in it. And you just know all the guru's have WW installed!.. ;)

Hah, no, I don't have any early access. :smiley:

1 minute ago, craftyplumbob said:

But then... How did you access Laundry Day, a whole day before it came out? :confused:

It's probably what came in the tuning files from the latest patch.