WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 1/19/2018 at 11:36 AM, Chalcedony said:

I'm the only one who can't take that fertility chance test for 10$ with newest version? I have enabled menstrual cycle etc, but no option like this shows up when I'm playing as female and clicking on toilet.

With Menstrual Cycle Mode enabled in settings, if your Sim can get pregnant and is not right after pregnancy sex, you should be able to see the option.

21 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

So is it normal for my Sim to always  have a 0% chance of pregnancy? (She's a Young Adult following the rules of menstruation) 

You should read how the menstrual cycle works in real life. When you perform the fertility test, you can see how many days are left till ovulation.

19 hours ago, TheWhite said:

How can I change the naked default haircut? All of my outfits have the same long hair but when the dude gets naked he has short hair.

Hmm.. I don't think WW has anything that would allow you manipulating the bathing outfit.

If you have MCCC and MC Dresser you can undress your Sim completely using WW and then copy the SPECIAL,0 outfit to BATHING,0 outfit. That would fix it.

4 hours ago, FG13 said:

I noticed that a significant portion of the technical issues people have had, guesstimating 75%+, are related to leftover old files from previous rigs and/or not deleting the old WW files due to not being aware of the merge. I think you should put up a huge warning about those things in BOLDCASE RED to warn people on both the thread and download page. Because apparently, people don't read the changelogs or the threads related to their issues in the technical support section.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Oh, and the technical support thread too. Nearly forgot about that one. That should hopefully reduce the number of people asking about floating penises. 

1 hour ago, anaflavia said:

I advise you to take a look at the mod. The penis is very bogged down, getting black and even overtaking the body of SIMS. This bug is very frustrating

Yeah, seeing these two posts right next to each other, you're right @FG13, I should add really clear warnings.

5 hours ago, FG13 said:

I noticed that a significant portion of the technical issues people have had, guesstimating 75%+, are related to leftover old files from previous rigs and/or not deleting the old WW files due to not being aware of the merge. I think you should put up a huge warning about those things in BOLDCASE RED to warn people on both the thread and download page. Because apparently, people don't read the changelogs or the threads related to their issues in the technical support section.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Oh, and the technical support thread too. Nearly forgot about that one. That should hopefully reduce the number of people asking about floating penises. 

I gave up replying to those posters in particular. They don't like to read, especially when the answer to their problem is a few pages away.

PSA:

For those of you who had issues with pregnancies using Simple Mode (like I am) and you're only controlling one sim (female), I think I finally figured out the fix. You just simply need to give a percentage chance for NPCs, not just for your PC. I was originally under the impression that if I gave NPCs a 0% chance then I don't have to worry about the game randomly increasing the population. So I guess the way it currently works is that even if you have 100% for your PC, but your NPCs are set to 0%, your sim will most likely never get pregnant. After some trial and error I realized NPCs need a percentage chance too. If you really want to be safe for testing purposes, I would recommend setting the NPC percentage chance to 100, disabling miscarriages, and removing birth controls. (Obviously you can tweak these later on once you see that things are working correctly.)

So hopefully this helps everyone who ran into this issue. If not, there could be other factors and conflicts involved preventing pregnancies. Happy simming! :smiley:

(

All mod files were merged into just 3 files!
Always remove all previous version files before installation!
Don't install any breasts, tongue, or penis rig mods!

I did not understand the mod now and only 3 files? do I have to delete all the previous files ??? Someone explain to me I do not understand, not low tongue and penis, like that?

6 minutes ago, xhoneyx said:

Delete all previous files before installing new ones :blush:

so I understood more like I have to delete the excited OLD penis? And the tongue? or any other penis add that I've downloaded also has to delete or only the same WW files?

On 1/19/2018 at 12:40 AM, Quarzarquarzuuwie said:

I can;t seem to activate this mod. I have never had an issue before except with this new version for some reason.

Me too. I got an error message saying a file was missing but i literally extracted the folder and stuck it in my mods folder. I didnt move anything around or delete anything from the folder. I kept my old version. I might just go back to that til another version is uploaded.

1 hour ago, Wilick said:

so I understood more like I have to delete the excited OLD penis? And the tongue? or any other penis add that I've downloaded also has to delete or only the same WW files?

Only delete RIG files. WW has its own rig files in it and will conflict with others. 

26 minutes ago, FG13 said:

Only delete RIG files. WW has its own rig files in it and will conflict with others. 

I also have regarding question about this.

- TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride

- TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Old_Penis

- TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis

Should I also have to delete above 3 files?

2 hours ago, jenyeah said:

I also have regarding question about this.

- TURBODRIVER_Azmodan22_autobanned_Denton47_WickedWhims_RigOverride

Should I also have to delete above 3 files?

Delete the RigOveride file. If you're not using the other files you can delete them as well. 

1 hour ago, Pantherfae said:

I can't figure out why I this mod isn't working on my PC. It is in the correct folder next to all of my other CC but it's not intergrating. Am I missing a step?

Did you turn on script mods in your game options? 

3 hours ago, FG13 said:

Delete the RigOveride file. If you're not using the other files you can delete them as well.

What do bottom files do then?

Am I required to have above two files?

I mean for all of the animations?

I have cmarnyc one.

20 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

With Menstrual Cycle Mode enabled in settings, if your Sim can get pregnant and is not right after pregnancy sex, you should be able to see the option.

You should read how the menstrual cycle works in real life. When you perform the fertility test, you can see how many days are left till ovulation.

Hmm.. I don't think WW has anything that would allow you manipulating the bathing outfit.

If you have MCCC and MC Dresser you can undress your Sim completely using WW and then copy the SPECIAL,0 outfit to BATHING,0 outfit. That would fix it.

Yeah, seeing these two posts right next to each other, you're right @FG13, I should add really clear warnings.

Sorry Turbo, but you've misunderstood me. What I meant was that her chances remained stuck  at 0% regardless of the number of days left or even if she had fertility treatment. No worries though, it was just a very old mod hiding in the folder I thought I'd deleted that was conflicting. Deleted and it works like a charm.

1 hour ago, Vengeance_11 said:

Sorry Turbo, but you've misunderstood me. What I meant was that her chances remained stuck  at 0% regardless of the number of days left or even if she had fertility treatment. No worries though, it was just a very old mod hiding in the folder I thought I'd deleted that was conflicting. Deleted and it works like a charm.

What was the mod? Name it so others can avoid and fix the same problem.