WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I have a suggestion.
Its more of a somewhat big "standalone" idea, but id like to share nonetheless.

Groping.
Something i have always loved is groping, especially of butts.
From a simple cheeky butt pinch, to a full on snog+crotch rub and all the butt groping in between. Somewhat softcore stuff but naughty all the same.

I dont think these kind of action would fit under "romance" so im thinking an extra option next to exabitionism. Click wicked>Groping>Butt pinch.

There are some setting to recognize genders and also you can turn off unliked animations.

Permissions, ok, didn't know that's a big problem, without the global mod they will be unpopular anyway.

And i didn't mean that "Cum on clothing", i mean there was an outfits in Sims 3 Kinky world, you could wear those "Cum" layers on your naked character, by default they are euipped atromatically when you perform climax animation and unequipped after a shower or something like that. But here, i can't see those cum layers in CAS - outfits, maybe they are missing and this is the reason why any of climax animations does not applying them.

Since there isn't a program like NMM for the Sims like there is for Skyrim or Fallout, having features that can be turned on/off during install of mod, requires creating an installer which wouldn't be a problem, but you also  increase the risk of those not native to English being lost during install process and a mad rush of questions and tech support issues, which takes away from time updating or expanding the mod... add to that the permission thing, waiting long periods of time for a reply (or not getting one at all), it is probably just better to do it as Turbodriver did and try to offer suggestions, links and help when can.

​Not saying it isn't possible, just saying the likelihood of jumping through all of those hoops is slim and reduces time spent actually working on the mod and increases tech support needed.

​As for what you are describing, I haven't made anything for the Sims 4 yet... but when I created things in the Sims 2 and Sims 3, you had the option to create the object to "not appear in CAS Library" as a check box option, making it a reward based object file or main animation object file, which is likely what was done to the body texture.

​There may be a way for you to investigate and change this for yourself and your own gameplay by using Sim 4 Studio or TS4 Mod Manager and locating the mod, opening it in one of those programs and changing the settings of that particular texture, object or mod.

​I have noticed in my own gameplay that the "body cum texture" is applied to my female characters as soon as the SEX starts... not when a CLIMAX is present... so, not being a Code Monkey myself, I figure it is  either working the way it was intended and handled in the program, or it is a feature that still needs tweaking or mine is bugged... but at least she walks away looking a little used up after long actions. ;) 

I have a suggestion.

Groping.

From a simple cheeky butt pinch, to a full on snog+crotch rub and all the butt groping in between. Somewhat softcore stuff but naughty all the same.

I dont think these kind of action would fit under "romance" so im thinking an extra option next to exabitionism. Click wicked>Groping>Butt pinch.

I too would like to see a feature of this or chikan added as well... or a tiered level of groping activities, level one "butt smack" or "butt pinch" to level 10 "Magic Hands/Fingers"... could make visits to the Nightclubs and Spas a little more fun. ;)

I have a suggestion.

Groping.

I too would like to see a feature of this or chikan added as well... or a tiered level of groping activities, level one "butt smack" or "butt pinch" to level 10 "Magic Hands/Fingers"... could make visits to the Nightclubs and Spas a little more fun. ;)

Pretty cool idea, great way to initiate fore-play too, I think that the animations would have to be created first in order for this to be possible :)

So, I had my sim go over to a mirror to admire himself sexually and this happened...:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/Zidel168/02-11-17_8-35-34PM_zpsw9niiczn.png

Couldn't link the image into the post for some reason but yea, I think he is supposed to have arms. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that he is a vampire. It's fine when he jumps into the shower, nothing is missing.

This happens sometimes with Creator Content (CC) for the Sims 4 when it undergoes and updates and then breaks the CC object in your library. You can fix this by downloading a program called Sims 4 Studio (http://www.sims4studio.com/) which you can do a batch update on you CC downloaded content to make it work with the current build of the Sims 4 game and make the objects show up again... one slice of warning, sometimes some objects and clothing can't be fixed and may need to be removed from your mod folder...

...thing is, what you are experiencing isn't because of this mod.

Hope that helps!

Except I have no cc for males in my game excluding Luumia's Smoothish II skin and the penis from wicked whims. All my other cc is clothing for females, a couple of default replacements for females and mc command center. I have not a single shred of custom clothing for men.

So, I had my sim go over to a mirror to admire himself sexually and this happened...:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/Zidel168/02-11-17_8-35-34PM_zpsw9niiczn.png

Couldn't link the image into the post for some reason but yea, I think he is supposed to have arms. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that he is a vampire. It's fine when he jumps into the shower, nothing is missing.

This happens sometimes with Creator Content (CC) for the Sims 4 when it undergoes and updates and then breaks the CC object in your library. You can fix this by downloading a program called Sims 4 Studio (http://www.sims4studio.com/) which you can do a batch update on you CC downloaded content to make it work with the current build of the Sims 4 game and make the objects show up again... one slice of warning, sometimes some objects and clothing can't be fixed and may need to be removed from your mod folder...

...thing is, what you are experiencing isn't because of this mod.

Hope that helps!

Except I have no cc for males in my game excluding Luumia's Smoothish II skin and the penis from wicked whims. All my other cc is clothing for females, a couple of default replacements for females and mc command center. I have not a single shred of custom clothing for men.

​The penis and the bare chest of the males (and females) for Smoothish is actually counted as a nude shirt/clothes... and sometimes you need to use the "fix male underwear/swimsuit tags" and the "fix underwear tags", as well as, the "fix swimwear bottom tags" in Sims 4 Studio to get them to work correctly... helps to do it whenever Maxis updates with a new patch or plug-in and when Sims 4 Studio updates the batch files to make sure you Custom Content continues to perform as expected.

I'd like to ask if there's any chance that you'll make female futas be able to do male interactions? Like male masturbation, because they have penises, and well, sometimes they can have sex with females, other times they refuse to do so and only have sex with males, even though they have penises too, which they've proven they can use before...

If it's already in the mod, then can someone please tell me how to do it? For I'm then too stupid to notice it.

I'd like to ask if there's any chance that you'll make female futas be able to do male interactions? Like male masturbation, because they have penises, and well, sometimes they can have sex with females, other times they refuse to do so and only have sex with males, even though they have penises too, which they've proven they can use before...

If it's already in the mod, then can someone please tell me how to do it? For I'm then too stupid to notice it.

Hey there! Turbodriver has included an option in settings, gender restrictions, change to anything goes. Hope this helps :)

Is there a way to make your household sims (and other visitors) to start these animations automatically? Right now if they going to make woohoo without my attention - it's always vanilla woohoo. I was expecting them to do those animations all around, frustrating if you can only start them manually.

"snip"

​There may be a way for you to investigate and change this for yourself and your own gameplay by using Sim 4 Studio or TS4 Mod Manager and locating the mod, opening it in one of those programs and changing the settings of that particular texture, object or mod.

​I have noticed in my own gameplay that the "body cum texture" is applied to my female characters as soon as the SEX starts... not when a CLIMAX is present... so, not being a Code Monkey myself, I figure it is  either working the way it was intended and handled in the program, or it is a feature that still needs tweaking or mine is bugged... but at least she walks away looking a little used up after long actions. ;)

Well i managed to apply cum layers via that cheat command, now i see there are here. But they still does not apply automatically even tho they are enabled in options and i just reinstalled the mod. Is there a command for console to Enable/Disable cum layers usage? Maybe they will start working if i activate them directly via console command, not via hud setting menu.

While I hate to be the weirdo, Can someone add something along the lines of some more "forced" animations please ( rape )?? Mainly for realisticness and more story telling. And after the interaction the "victim" would feel embarrassed and sad.. the other sim would have be feeling confident. This is for the sake of more story telling options. Does anyone think they could make an addon like that for this mod??

So, I have a question... I installed this mod about a week ago - everything is still running smoothly & I love it! The animations I've downloaded for it I also love! So, GREAT JOB to Turbo and everyone who's contributed with their animations for the mod! *applause & two thumbs up* The only thing is...all of a sudden, my teens can't have sex with each other... I looked up the topic in the forums for this website, and the only thing I found is some member stating that this site and all mods they sponsor do not promote or allow teen sex. Which is weird as hell, because for the first 3 days of having this mod, my teens were able to have sex. Hell, I've seen animations clips/pics with teens in them! So, this just seems really weird to me.... If this really is the case, and this site for some reason is no longer allowing teen sex in this mod (though I'm not sure how they could even tamper with that; I would think it would be up to the creator), is there any way to get that back? The teen sex? Just seems so strange that this site promotes all sorts of "twisted" mods, and even has ads all over it featuring teen anime sex, but yet will not promote teen sex in this mod.... >.> lol

All help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

MissKitti, there is a way to do that. I'm thinking off the top of my head here after tons of homework...but if you go into the sex settings and then age settings, there is an option for teens to have sex. This would allow for teen-teen and teen-adult relations. 

Oh, okay! Boy, I feel a little silly! lol Thanks so much! :D

Chris100023465 

It's the Vampire Game Pack that causes the problem. Turbodriver has fixed the mod to handle the vampire game pack but has not realized it yet. If you want the mod to work properly maybe try temporarily uninstalling the game pack. If that doesn't work something else is happening. I don't have the vampire game pack yet and the mod works just fine for me. The only issue is sometimes the animations have to restart cause of in-game lag.  

First of all: thx for this mod. I really like it. And the game fascinates me more than ever. I even forget to let my Sims have sex...

But I have a question: while creating new Sims I can't seem to get them take of their panties, so I can't edit the penis or vagina. Or am I not supposed to? I think I saw pictures of the creating screen with full nude Sims. Any ideas?