WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I've released a new version on Patreon and I would say it's almost done for the next public release. Because it's taking quite some time already I will skip some improvements that I have planned for the next public update instead of delaying it further. I still want to add support for club outfits, add an ability to leave sex interaction, add an ability to invite multiple sims to the sex interaction, polygamy relationships, choosing gender preference, proper moodlets from sex reactions, reworked sex skill, more exhibitionism nudity interactions and most likely a bunch of other minor additions. The reason I am mentioning this is because I want to get these out of the way before I will get to adding new often suggested features.

Here is the list of changes for the most recent Patreon release:

• Added 'Penis Settings' menu
    • Moved soft and hard penis settings per sim to 'Penis Settings' menu
    • Added ability to set soft and hard penis for every sim in the game
    • Added ability to randomize penis for every sim in the game (including the option to exclude default penis mesh)
  • Added cum interactions in sex to allow applying cum manually when sims are ready to climax
  • Added 'Cum Slut' satisfaction reward trait
  • Added positive and negative cum moodlets
  • Added safety checks to extra data loading
  • Added 'Ask to Dress Up' exhibitionism social interaction
  • Added 1%, 2%, 3% and 4% pregnancy chances
  • Added strapon CAS parts to the CAS parts config file
  • Made penis picker list only display mods that are installed
  • Made 'Swap the position' interaction renamed to be 'Swap Sex Spot with <name here>' and added an icon to it
  • Fixed sims with 'Hates Children' trait not using condoms automatically
  • Fixed taking off strapon not updating on sim properly
  • Fixed nude outfit assurance not using proper replacement parts (penis parts)
  • Fixed few issues with dressing up
  • Updated the installer to detect every language variant of 'The Sims 4' in the Documents folder
  • Updated the installer to not needlessly require admin permissions

Thanks for your awesome work, TURBODRIVER!

But I am having an issue, that is I cannot see cum layers when the climax is over. I am sure that I did not disable cum layers in the setting. Is it because of my custom contents? Can anyone help? I would appreciate your help!

First of all I want to thank you for an awesome mod! I can't believe how much effort and thought you're giving this mod, as well as listening to everyone's problems and suggestions. I have a small problem with seeing cum textures, but I'll try to investigate before I ask...

Some suggestions that I might have:

1. I know it's probably super hard, but perhaps you can also make exhibition also regard revealing clothes. Some heuristic might be the length of the skirt/pants or the amount of cleavage

2. At a later stage of exhibition, maybe the sims might feel comfortable of masturbating in front of other sims (depending on relationship level, traits, etc.), and performing sex acts even later...

In any case, keep up the great work!

Cum will appear only if the sex position (animation) allows for it and there are even animations that have that disabled. To avoid this problem, next update will have a way to manually add cum layers on sims when they are ready to climax.

There is no way to tell if clothing is revealing unless every clothing part would be manually tagged as such. It would be cool to test clothing for that, but I don't think that will ever happen. Mainly because of technical reasons.

Exhibitionism shouldn't have much to do with sex, the relations of sims matter more and that is already in place to happen. I will get into expanding it more soon.

Thanks!

maybe not that much related to wickedwhims but because you have an Automatic undressing when using toilet option how hard is it to create an undress option when an female sim is breastfeeding

I have that on my list when I get to improving pregnancy.

Hello! Thank you Turbodriver for the mod it's working beautifully. I have one question though. I'm a little new with the modding in Sims 4, it is ridiculously simple but whenever my sims get naked (at least their lower body) they lose their torsos like in the pictures.

Any idea what the reason could be? Thank you!

Hey! It could be the clothing on your sim if it's CC, other than that, please wait for the next update, there are some changes in it that should help with sims body frame. Thanks!

Turbo, i usually press " random " button to trigger the sex scenes.

On the animation switcher, instead of going trough each author animation, is it possible to select categories instead ?

It would be easier to disable a specific category. Instead i have to go to each author menu and deselect the ones i don't want.

Don't mean to disrespect the work of the modders, but there are some animations that are not my kink :)

I've added a random option on categories itself so this should work somewhat the way you want.

I think I figured out why cum doesn't work for me.

It only works with male sims, and not with girl sims with penis.

Do you think it's something that could be fixed?

Turbo, i usually press " random " button to trigger the sex scenes.

On the animation switcher, instead of going trough each author animation, is it possible to select categories instead ?

It would be easier to disable a specific category. Instead i have to go to each author menu and deselect the ones i don't want.

Don't mean to disrespect the work of the modders, but there are some animations that are not my kink :)

I've added a random option on categories itself so this should work somewhat the way you want.

A random button inside a category ? yes that would work :)

Thank you so much! Sadly I'm not quite there yet. I did as you said and installed said files but it seems like it only worked on one of the sims as you can see. Could this problem be because of the reason of my sims both being male?

attachicon.gif2017-02-23_22-21-16.pngattachicon.gifNamnlöst-1.jpg

​No, it should work on both Sims... I have to think that it is possible that the moviemason mod might be creating the issue or the fact that you have exclamation points in the name of your WickedWhims folder.

​Maxis' The Sims has a problem with files that contains "special characters" in the naming of folders and mods (example: !, #, @, *) it may be having trouble mod wise because you have exclamations marks and spaces in the folder name. Try renaming the folder to just WickedWhims and see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks!!!! this have improved my gameplay narratives so much. Could I suggest for more reaction/interaction? Like I had a father sim walk in on his teenage son and his partner and there was an embarrassed moodlet but i think it would be awesome if there were things like

Parent:

Moodlet Embarrassed 

'Have the talk', 'Beg to be careful'

Angry

'Forbid from seeing <name>' 'Give stern talking to <name>' 'Throw out'

Teen

Angry

'Scream I love <name>' 'You don't understand'

Embarrassed

'Avoid eye' 

I feel teenagers can be a bit overlooked sometimes and there's real potential to finally build in some proper good old fashioned teenage rebellion

Hi Turbo. I just want to say that your mod is amazing. So I have the latest wicked whims installed and my game is patched up to the newest. Also additional sex animations that are in your recommendation list are up to date as well. Ok so wicked whims works in my game but only with certain Sims.I have 3 Sims in my household and 2 out of 3 aren't getting the option to have sex anymore. However, the 3rd Sim is able to have sex with neighbors etc. I'm not getting the option for sex for the 2 Sims and I'm only able to change the settings. Is there any way I can fix this? thx!

Guest Redabyss

Hi Turbo. I just want to say that your mod is amazing. So I have the latest wicked whims installed and my game is patched up to the newest. Also additional sex animations that are in your recommendation list are up to date as well. Ok so wicked whims works in my game but only with certain Sims.I have 3 Sims in my household and 2 out of 3 aren't getting the option to have sex anymore. However, the 3rd Sim is able to have sex with neighbors etc. I'm not getting the option for sex for the 2 Sims and I'm only able to change the settings. Is there any way I can fix this? thx!

Some possible reasons:

- Your Sim are stuck in some fashion. Try type in "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" code or resetting them.

- They are blood related. You can go in in Settings and enable blood related Sims to have sex.

- They are teens. Again you can enable them to do as you please.

Guest Redabyss

Here's a small preview of the animations support. It's far from actual playable mechanic, but the core functionality is there. For this example I used Jeffyboy animations.

Because existing animations require specific positioning I've made a really simple way to set offset for xyz position and facing to allow animators fix positioning without editing the animations itself.

https://gfycat.com/RemarkableFondAndalusianhorse

Wtf? Where does these come from?

Some possible reasons:

- Your Sim are stuck in some fashion. Try type in "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" code or resetting them.

- They are blood related. You can go in in Settings and enable blood related Sims to have sex.

- They are teens. Again you can enable them to do as you please.

Thank you so much.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

loving this mod so far it has brought some life to my sims4 gameplay..But I have a questions do the wicked sex counts as a woohoo in game? beacuse I'm thinking of making a swinger club and the members gain club point for woohoo and I would like to use the wicked sex animation instead of a regular woohoo so do I get club points for it or it only applies to regular base style woohoo.

Also I'm loving the exhibitionist mode and traits and thinking of creating a nudist restaurant is it possible to make a nude dress code for dine out?

It doesn't count for normal woohoo and I don't think it ever will. Still, I will be adding support for clubs and if you're looking for statistics, I will be adding custom statistics too.

It would be cool to make the game think it a normal woohoo, but it is actually fairly problematic to implement.

It's actually only applied when sim can impregnate which doesn't work with my current ideology on how it should work so the next update will allow for cum with any sim that has a penis and in additional there will be a way to manually apply cum whenever you want.

I'm Downloading Orgin and Getting Sims 4 Just.... and only Just, For THIS mod, my prayers have been answered  :heart:  :heart:

Praise the Plum!

Thanks!!!! this have improved my gameplay narratives so much. Could I suggest for more reaction/interaction? Like I had a father sim walk in on his teenage son and his partner and there was an embarrassed moodlet but i think it would be awesome if there were things like

Parent:

Moodlet Embarrassed 

Angry

Teen

Angry

Embarrassed

'Avoid eye' 

I feel teenagers can be a bit overlooked sometimes and there's real potential to finally build in some proper good old fashioned teenage rebellion

Some reactions were already added and will be present in the next public release. I still want to expand them and pretty much finish them up, but that will have to wait for future releases.

Here's a small preview of the animations support. It's far from actual playable mechanic, but the core functionality is there. For this example I used Jeffyboy animations.

Because existing animations require specific positioning I've made a really simple way to set offset for xyz position and facing to allow animators fix positioning without editing the animations itself.

What? The animations? It's actually just one animation and that's even before I knew how to make animations for Sims 4. :D

And hey! Here's a new public version with fixes and improvements too:

I've tried implementing tooltips for options wild_guy, but unfortunately it's difficult enough to find out how to do it that I had to stop and release the fixes. It will take much longer to figure that one out.

Thanks a lot for the new release TURBODRIVER!

As for tooltips, I had rephrased some option hints in settings in my translation to make them shorten but stay clear as possible, althouh it wasn't easy. So I don't know, maybe you sould better implement some more important game play things even more tooltips are not easy, and tooltips how-ever ever

Look what I have finally figured out - http://imgur.com/7M7JToz

Guest Redabyss

loving this mod so far it has brought some life to my sims4 gameplay..But I have a questions do the wicked sex counts as a woohoo in game? beacuse I'm thinking of making a swinger club and the members gain club point for woohoo and I would like to use the wicked sex animation instead of a regular woohoo so do I get club points for it or it only applies to regular base style woohoo.

Also I'm loving the exhibitionist mode and traits and thinking of creating a nudist restaurant is it possible to make a nude dress code for dine out?

It doesn't count for normal woohoo and I don't think it ever will. Still, I will be adding support for clubs and if you're looking for statistics, I will be adding custom statistics too.

It would be cool to make the game think it a normal woohoo, but it is actually fairly problematic to implement.

It's actually only applied when sim can impregnate which doesn't work with my current ideology on how it should work so the next update will allow for cum with any sim that has a penis and in additional there will be a way to manually apply cum whenever you want.

I'm Downloading Orgin and Getting Sims 4 Just.... and only Just, For THIS mod, my prayers have been answered  :heart:  :heart:

Praise the Plum!

Parent:

Moodlet Embarrassed 

Angry

Teen

Angry

Embarrassed

'Avoid eye' 

Some reactions were already added and will be present in the next public release. I still want to expand them and pretty much finish them up, but that will have to wait for future releases.

What? The animations? It's actually just one animation and that's even before I knew how to make animations for Sims 4. :D

Yeah! So basically, in the future we'll be able to play such animations for WW?

Yeah! So basically, in the future we'll be able to play such animations for WW?

Oh, I don't know about that, it's hard to make it work right. I might retire before it will be actually done.

Guest Redabyss

Oh, I don't know about that, it's hard to make it work right. I might retire before it will be actually done.

These words have saddened me.

And hey! Here's a new public version with fixes and improvements too:

I've tried implementing tooltips for options wild_guy, but unfortunately it's difficult enough to find out how to do it that I had to stop and release the fixes. It will take much longer to figure that one out.

Thanks a lot for the new release TURBODRIVER!

As for tooltips, I had rephrased some option hints in settings in my translation to make them shorten but stay clear as possible, althouh it wasn't easy. So I don't know, maybe you sould better implement some more important game play things even more tooltips are not easy, and tooltips how-ever ever

Look what I have finally figured out - http://imgur.com/7M7JToz

yeah! looks great! It will be cool if we can make descriptions a little more detailed via this hints. thank you for this!

You can make the description as long as you want now and the tooltip will display it fully. Now, only the title is limited, unless I make it included in the tooltip too.

These words have saddened me.

Don't worry, something tells me it will work out.

So some people I've noticed have been trying to find detailed nude female skins, and weren't sure which ones to look for, so I'd like to make a suggestion regarding some of my personal favorites. 

I use a combination of Wild_Guy's Female Body Details, Hiroki's Better Body mod, and cmar's Nipple meshes.

The three of these combined make for an awesome combination.

Wild_Guy allows for massive amounts of customization on the vagina and breasts, including features such as pubes, tanlines, moles, and much more. 

Hiroki's mod makes the vagina three dimensional rather than flat. Initially I thought this would conflict with Wild_Guy's mod, but to my surprise they actually work hand on hand magnificently together.

And of course cmar's mod gives the awesome 3-D nipples.

Enjoy the pictures below showing off this awesome combination.

Here you can find wild_guy's body details:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/70279-sims-4-wild-guys-female-body-details-13122016/

Here you can find Hiroki's better body mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-sims-4-better-body/

And currently the CMAR nipple link is broken for me, but you can search it up and find it fairly easily yourself.

Enjoy!

(Also, shout out to some of the other awesome body mod details out there such as Thumpbunny's pubic hair and Lunar Eclipse's Penis mod, all of these are great as well!)

post-1407399-0-67990600-1488123766_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-20039400-1488123773_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-01607500-1488123780_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-45557500-1488123786_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-99653500-1488123792_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-90942500-1488123798_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-69543400-1488123805_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-02434700-1488123812_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-05740800-1488123862_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-07386400-1488123869_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-96470700-1488123875_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-40504900-1488123885_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-67920100-1488123893_thumb.png

post-1407399-0-86380900-1488123900_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

Don't worry, something tells me it will work out.

Oh nonono, I meant, in a humorous way, the fact that you might retire, which I know is a far future, thankfully XD

On a different note, with the latest Patreon releases WW has now officially 1000+ animations!! :D Congrats to TD and to all the animators who worked hard!

hehe. So the fact that it Does count as normall woohoo during dates was unintetional?

Here is how to test it.

Ask another sim for a date. 

During the date follow the targets, at some point you will get the target to woohoo with your date.

If you choosoo WickedWhims woohoo, the target get completed. :)

Currently, during woohoo animations you can click on a sim and use the 'undress' options to take off pieces like pants, shirt, shoes, etc.

Would it be possible to add this interaction to something like the Exhibitionism menu so you can undress inactive sims without engaging in woohoo? It'd be great for storytelling situations like locker rooms, dressing rooms, etc where you might want to see sims in various states of undress.

I must of chose the wrong combination of skins or something.  I chose LunorElipse penis mod and Female/Male Skin Replacement & 3D nipples by Luumia.  The penis is black.  That tells me I got the wrong mesh or skin or something.  Can someone tell me what mods to install so I have the correct animated penis, and skin that shows nipples?  Thank you :)