WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'd like to ask if there's any chance that you'll make female futas be able to do male interactions? Like male masturbation, because they have penises, and well, sometimes they can have sex with females, other times they refuse to do so and only have sex with males, even though they have penises too, which they've proven they can use before...

If it's already in the mod, then can someone please tell me how to do it? For I'm then too stupid to notice it.

Hey there! Turbodriver has included an option in settings, gender restrictions, change to anything goes. Hope this helps :)

Yep, I figured it out by now, thank you! :) Does this include masturbation animations, anyways? Or just vaginal, etc..?

So i have to remove BondageDevices Animations from my mod list? 

Yes, if you have the new updated version, you need to make sure that the old file "Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package" has been removed from your Sims Mod folder or it will make all of the bondage devices bugout and not work correctly... but ONLY if you have downloaded Azmodan22's updated files... if you haven't. I'd say it is something that you should do.

​Again, hope that helps!

Okay, i hope that helps ^-^ 

And one more doubt

Lupobianco has really cool animations, but most of them don't work, like pool ladder, monkey ladder or workout machine 

Do you know why is that happening? 

Hey TURBODRIVER 

None of the sex gadgets, such as dildos or bondage devices work. They appear in the buy and build mode. I can buy them, but can't sexually interact. 

Do you know how to solve it? 

Hey!

Only stuff that is linked in the topic, under the Optional Mods, should work with WickedWhims, anything else might not, unless the author of animations claims it does and/or includes it.

Just make sure to install animations for the objects. The bondage devices require installing animations by Azmodan22 and I think few other creators did animation for it too.

And I don't know what "dildos" you're talking about, I only know of ones that are included with animations.

But i have all the animations from azmodan22 and also other animations which require bondage device. It's just there is no sexual interaction. If i wouldn't have animations, it would say "No animation was found". There is an option "view", but nothing else. 

And dildos are from new animations recently uploaded. 

​Hi Luna,

​I have found that prior to the update there is only really one dildo out of the four that worked and my bondage devices were hit and miss on whether they worked or not... after a frustrating search, I found that after the recent update of Azmodan22's package, I had to remove the "Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package" file from my mod's list because it has been replaced with a better update... if you have the update and still have "Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package" in your mod list, it breaks stocks and bondage items and will only let you "view" them.

Hope that helps!

I deleted the old animations 

I deleted the primal mods for bondage devices 

I downloaded new animations by Azmodan "Normal" and "Rough" 

I downloaded new set of bondage devices 

I still can just view it 

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

will this mod have autonomy sex like kinky world mod

Yes.

Is there a way to hide some animation stages from the list in game? Like if I want to amke an animation that consists of 90000 stages, but don't want to have 90000 items in the list for that one animation.

I don't understand, could you explain it a little bit more?

<T n="animation_stage_name"></T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Unique name of this animation that is used to trigger this animation as next in a collection -->

I want to make a collection of animations and give it a name so you can choose it from the list in game, but, I don't want the stages of this collection to be in the list.

There isn't really a way to create a separate collection of animations like that. This is something that was suggested by few people already and I have some ideas on how that would work. I might implement that at some point and have already an idea on how it would look, but it probably won't be done anytime soon.

hey Turbo !! I wanted to know when you were planning on releasing an update of the mod ? I really can't wait for the jalousy settings to be by this mod.

Hey! !t will probably be ready around the end of February or beginning of March and to do that I really have to cut a lot of features for the next update. A lot of the time was spent rewriting the mod to improve optimization and fix a lot of problems that are present in the current public version. I want to spend the rest of this time finishing up some features that were introduced so far and because of that, some stuff that I planned on adding will get delayed in favor of early public release.

Hi Turbo! I have a question (suggestion). my sims like to draw sexy scenes of their life but as you know a picture painted from a photo become grainy and this is really impeding. is there a way to disable this grain somehow? I can't find any mod or information about this:( maybe it is possible to add a WW option to disable it?

Hey! I can't really tell if that can be changed and as NathanSteele said, it could be that there is no way to improve it.

The way to check it would require following the painting interaction files and seeing if there are any possible connections to DATA files that can possibly allow for editing the effect. I don't think I would be really looking into that though.

I'd like to ask if there's any chance that you'll make female futas be able to do male interactions? Like male masturbation, because they have penises, and well, sometimes they can have sex with females, other times they refuse to do so and only have sex with males, even though they have penises too, which they've proven they can use before...

If it's already in the mod, then can someone please tell me how to do it? For I'm then too stupid to notice it.

Hey there! Turbodriver has included an option in settings, gender restrictions, change to anything goes. Hope this helps :)

Yep, I figured it out by now, thank you! :) Does this include masturbation animations, anyways? Or just vaginal, etc..?

This will work for all solo, couple or group activities :) if somebody is put in the wrong place you can use the option to switch positions

My game was just recently updated to include the Toddlers expansion. now this mod and all attached mods no longer work. i am unable to save any game, all previous saves are corrupted, and the mod does not work when i install it into a new game. 

before the update earlier this year, your mod worked fantastically. with the new update, my saves with the mod have become permanently corrupted. now, whenever i have the mod installed, i cannot save my games. when i install the mod into a new clean game, i cannot use any of the mod features or save any progress. 

It includes all masturbation animations that have been updated to work in the current WickedWhims build... so far, I've not had much problems with any of them myself. But it does need to be toggled on.

Cheis10023465

Do you use any other mods or custom content? There could be something conflicting with the mod and making it not work properly. If you do remove everything but WickedWhims and see if it works. If it doesn't it might be an issue with the fame itself.

No the only mods I have for the Sims 4 are this mod, Mikes animations, female nude skins shaved, and KLM animations.

Okay, i hope that helps ^-^ 

And one more doubt

Lupobianco has really cool animations, but most of them don't work, like pool ladder, monkey ladder or workout machine 

Do you know why is that happening? 

I deleted the old animations 

I deleted the primal mods for bondage devices 

I downloaded new animations by Azmodan "Normal" and "Rough" 

I downloaded new set of bondage devices 

I still can just view it 

Lupobianco's animations work for me (Monkey Bars and workout machine) and allows me to select them... under WickedWhim settings, go to "Sex Settings" it will flash a warning, click OK... we won't be changing any settings, we just want to see if the animation mod is loading into WickedWhims properly.... scroll through the list of animations in that list and see if Lupobianco's animations are listed there.... if it isn't, uninstall that mod and download it again from this site. It might've been updated since the last time you downloaded it (and I might have a more current version) which may be why it works for me and not you.

​Also sometimes Maxis will do what I call a "sneak" update (like their recent one to add Jasmine Holiday into the game) and when it does, it can sometimes un-toggle the "allow script mods" in your gameplay settings, so when you first load the Sims, make sure that it is also turned on or you will only get half of the mod package to work, or break a lot of things.

Other than that, I am at a loss, except to say that if it isn't those two things, it may be that you have another script mod that is running and conflicting with WickedWhims.... the only other script mods that I use are "MC Command", "MC Command WhooHoo" and "MTS_Scumbumbo_TeleportAnySim_Script" (for Pose Player and photography) scripts.... the more scripts you run, the better the chance of one conflicting with another and you can tell what scripts you have by looking in your Mod's folder for ".TS4Script" extensions or during the game's boot-up when it asks you what mods and scripts you want to run.

​If you have other scripts, you may want to slow untick one at a time during load up to see if one of them could be creating the conflict that you are experiencing.... it's a pain in a butt, requires a lot of loading and shutting down till you find the right mod that is conflicting, but that is the best way to debug the game short of using TS4 Mod Manager which can sometimes give you false positives.

Sorry, other than that, I am out of my depth.... :(

My game was just recently updated to include the Toddlers expansion. now this mod and all attached mods no longer work. i am unable to save any game, all previous saves are corrupted, and the mod does not work when i install it into a new game. 

before the update earlier this year, your mod worked fantastically. with the new update, my saves with the mod have become permanently corrupted. now, whenever i have the mod installed, i cannot save my games. when i install the mod into a new clean game, i cannot use any of the mod features or save any progress. 

I am playing on a system that has all of the expansions (including vampires) and haven't experienced this problem, infact, I just recently moved all of my save data and mods from a lower end computer to a freshly rebuilt computer and everything transfered over correctly and with no loading problems.

Sounds like something got seriously borked in your install process and this would be something that would be better asked of Maxis in their Community forums than here, as it sounds like your entire game system got corrupted and Maxis may have a way for you to completely clear out the corrupted files so you can do a clean install of your game. 

​Yes it means that you will have to reinstall all of your mods agains and reskill your Sims, but you should still have all of your current households in your Sim's tray to place them down again in the rebuild... but yeah, this is a Maxis issue, not a WickedWhims issue... so you'd have to talk to them about how to fix things. :( 

Okay, I want to start this off by apologizing for not doing any of the bug testing steps you require before presenting my problem. I currently have a pregnant teen and am worried removing the mods allowing her to be pregnant will break. And she just won't pop. However, I am experiencing some weird problems. Her adult partner can no longer use wicked woohoo. The sex option for him just isnt there. If I try to instigate with her, it just says no one is available. The other strange issue is that testingcheats seems to be stuck on. I can shift click anyone and fix their mood for example, even if I haven't entered testingcheats on. 

Once she has her baby I can start trying things, but until then, what's even up with the stuck on cheat mode? The broken woohoo thing happened completely randomly and while I was  using it, but I think the testingcheats thing started a little earlier.

Okay, I want to start this off by apologizing for not doing any of the bug testing steps you require before presenting my problem. I currently have a pregnant teen and am worried removing the mods allowing her to be pregnant will break. And she just won't pop. However, I am experiencing some weird problems. Her adult partner can no longer use wicked woohoo. The sex option for him just isnt there. If I try to instigate with her, it just says no one is available. The other strange issue is that testingcheats seems to be stuck on. I can shift click anyone and fix their mood for example, even if I haven't entered testingcheats on. 

Once she has her baby I can start trying things, but until then, what's even up with the stuck on cheat mode? The broken woohoo thing happened completely randomly and while I was  using it, but I think the testingcheats thing started a little earlier.

First, a slice of advice to any who read this, always incrementally save your game, never keep saving over previous saves... this reduces the chance for mod bugs and breakage, while also insuring that you can go to a previous save and reverse bugs as they happen.

​Also, this really isn't the area for bug reports, this is the forum for mod improvements and updates, the one for Tech Support is here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

That said, are you using the MC Command mod, or have you just been using the ~ "Testingcheats True" ability. If the latter is the case, open the box using the ~ symbol and type "TestingCheats False" as sometimes the testing cheats from Maxis hangs... and you have to physically turn it back off sometimes.

As for your teen not being seen in Whoohoo, it isn't going to happen if she is ready to pop and has the -50 moodlet... no one experiencing labor is going to want to have sex, so she needs to have the munchkin before she is available for any further activity or to that moodlet is gone. So make sure to place the bassinet on your property, click either on that to have the baby at home, or click on the sim herself (with her selected) and you should get a tag that says "Have Baby at Hospital" or "Have Baby" and she will have the kid and things should work for you again.

Hope that helps! 

My apologies if this has already been answered, but I can't get a group sex animation to work. Whenever I try to add the fourth person, I don't get the wickedwhims interaction. How do I make this work?

You have to have a high enough relationship with the person or have "always accept - on" in the settings for it to take place, as well as, meet the requirements to whatever the animation calls for... if it calls for it to be another guy or girl then you have to have the right male or female or if it is required to be on the floor, than that is where you have to move the action too, otherwise it won't occur... so make sure you are meeting the requirements of the animation.

The pregnant teen was able to use wickedwoohoo still, it was her adult partner who suddenly could not use the mod. Nothing but wicked woohoo settings shows up whenever he clicks on anything (regular actions are still available). The baby just came though so I can start messing around with it when I find the patience.

How do you not save over old saves? Edit: Ah, I discovered the save as option just now by looking for myself. Do you think there is any fixing this currently without reinstalling everything? I removed all the mods I added around the time things started breaking, and anything I haven't used.

First, a slice of advice to any who read this, always incrementally save your game, never keep saving over previous saves... this reduces the chance for mod bugs and breakage, while also insuring that you can go to a previous save and reverse bugs as they happen.

​Also, this really isn't the area for bug reports, this is the forum for mod improvements and updates, the one for Tech Support is here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

That said, are you using the MC Command mod, or have you just been using the ~ "Testingcheats True" ability. If the latter is the case, open the box using the ~ symbol and type "TestingCheats False" as sometimes the testing cheats from Maxis hangs... and you have to physically turn it back off sometimes.

As for your teen not being seen in Whoohoo, it isn't going to happen if she is ready to pop and has the -50 moodlet... no one experiencing labor is going to want to have sex, so she needs to have the munchkin before she is available for any further activity or to that moodlet is gone. So make sure to place the bassinet on your property, click either on that to have the baby at home, or click on the sim herself (with her selected) and you should get a tag that says "Have Baby at Hospital" or "Have Baby" and she will have the kid and things should work for you again.

Hope that helps! 

The pregnant teen was able to use wickedwoohoo still, it was her adult partner who suddenly could not use the mod. Nothing but wicked woohoo settings shows up whenever he clicks on anything (regular actions are still available). The baby just came though so I can start messing around with it when I find the patience.

How do you not save over old saves? Edit: Ah, I discovered the save as option just now by looking for myself. Do you think there is any fixing this currently without reinstalling everything? I removed all the mods I added around the time things started breaking, and anything I haven't used.

That I am not sure of, sadly... I have found Maxis' The Sims to be a really temperamental game, more so than Skyrim when it comes to mods to be honest which is saying something... as Skyrim is famous for crashing at the slightest hint of mod burden.

In Maxis' case, the Sims doesn't crash... which some would think is a good thing, but when it comes to mods and discovering trouble mods, it makes it difficult.

For example if I downloaded and installed 20 mods today and the game works fine, but install another 30 more tomorrow and suddenly things stopped working right because of a bad mod, Skyrim would crash... and I would know that it is one of the 30 mods that I just installed... but in the case of the Sims, the mod could be any of the 50 mods that I downloaded and broke the game and didn't even know it at the time... which is why I incrementally save often in the Sims, even if I am not installing mods... this way if something is secretly borked or becomes borked, I have a place to fall back to when the game worked properly and the new mods weren't added into the save.

​Best bet is slow debugging to find the problem. You could speed things up with external programs that help in Batch checking and fixing, like Sims 4 Studio and Sims 4 Mod Manager... both will help you in tracking the problem down or even fixing your game to current game patches, so I would try that first... if that still doesn't work, then yeah, the slow process of uninstalling and reloading your mods are in order.

Sorry, wish I had better options for you. :(

I think the solution, in the end, was a fresh install of wickedwoohoo. I deleted the folder, and extracted all the files back in fresh, along with a fresh save of the game without mods. I added back animations, and genitals, and so far, everything seems back to normal, aside from a brief glitch where the loading music didn't fade away on the first load. 

I'm sorry for posting this here. I missed the part when reading the where to go for help part, about where to actually go. Haha. Thanks for dealing with  me.

I think the solution, in the end, was a fresh install of wickedwoohoo. I deleted the folder, and extracted all the files back in fresh, along with a fresh save of the game without mods. I added back animations, and genitals, and so far, everything seems back to normal, aside from a brief glitch where the loading music didn't fade away on the first load. 

I'm sorry for posting this here. I missed the part when reading the where to go for help part, about where to actually go. Haha. Thanks for dealing with  me.

No problem whatsoever and glad to hear that things worked out for you!! Feel free to contact me if you ever need anything else! :D

I would like to request a feature to move individual and both sims on axis x-y-z

Reason being there are several animations that just don't fit right with specific object/places. Many times i've found myself using a pose on a new type of chair/table (mostly from an expansion) only to see my sims colliding with the surface or being placed inside just to cite an example.

I understand asking to fix each single animation would be madness and that's where this feature would come in handy, as we would be able to quickly fix whatever animation to fit our needs.

Not only that! Actually with the upcoming slider mods for penis/height and stuff, the ability to move individual sims would allow for more freedom in terms of Body customization without being worried of misplacement/fitting issues (There's already an height slider mod available and the male being higher than the female always results in fitting issues).

Another advantage of this feature would be the ability to move our floor poses to previously inaccessible places like on top of objects like tables, fountains,trees inside a bathtub/shower/public toilet ecc... any element in the scenario really, allowing for much more fun and possibilites story-wise. Same thing could be applied for object specific poses aswell.

Now i don't know if this is technically viable but in case it is, I ask you to please consider adding this feature as it would grant a huge improvement freedom/customization-wise to this amazing mod.

Hey here :)

Don't know if  it is planned or even possible but with the Vampires extension it may be interesting to make some use of the new option 'control' and 'hypnotize' to force sims to get naked :P

Ideally, all wicked option could be accepted if a sim is hypnotized or controlled but don't know if it is possible to know this state...

Guest Redabyss

I would like to request a feature to move individual and both sims on axis x-y-z

Reason being there are several animations that just don't fit right with specific object/places. Many times i've found myself using a pose on a new type of chair/table (mostly from an expansion) only to see my sims colliding with the surface or being placed inside just to cite an example.

I understand asking to fix each single animation would be madness and that's where this feature would come in handy, as we would be able to quickly fix whatever animation to fit our needs.

The reason why this happens is that we animators use, say, a type of bed in order to make an animation for ALL beds.

We use the male and female rigs as a placebo for the sims, and a type of x object as a placebo for all objects, and a point of reference.

Since the beds have different sizes (not to mention, the sims themselves), sometimes avoiding clipping is outright impossible.

Not only that! Actually with the upcoming slider mods for penis/height and stuff, the ability to move individual sims would allow for more freedom in terms of Body customization without being worried of misplacement/fitting issues (There's already an height slider mod available and the male being higher than the female always results in fitting issues).

Another advantage of this feature would be the ability to move our floor poses to previously inaccessible places like on top of objects like tables, fountains,trees inside a bathtub/shower/public toilet ecc... any element in the scenario really, allowing for much more fun and possibilites story-wise. Same thing could be applied for object specific poses aswell.

The reason why this happens is that we animators use, say, a type of bed in order to make an animation for ALL beds.

We use the male and female rigs as a placebo for the sims, and a type of x object as a placebo for all objects, and a point of reference.

Since the beds have different sizes (not to mention, the sims themselves), sometimes avoiding clipping is outright impossible.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why i'm suggesting that feature, so that we both users and animators would be free to adjust our sims position to best suit our needs without worrying about clipping issues and without involving the animators in the first place.

Is it in anyway possible to make the animations happen automatically? Like it initiating randomly like people in a relationship talking they get flirty and then they decide to do this, without you having to click on anything, that would be great! Otherwise I love this!

Is it in anyway possible to make the animations happen automatically? Like it initiating randomly like people in a relationship talking they get flirty and then they decide to do this, without you having to click on anything, that would be great! Otherwise I love this!