WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

wicked  whims no longer work for me at all since the update.....it is listed currently as a "broken" mod. Hope there's a solution available soon. 

wicked  whims no longer work for me at all since the update.....it is listed currently as a "broken" mod. Hope there's a solution available soon. 

really love most of these mods. really good work. would like to see more male on male mods tho

This is the frame work for sex mods. You should look for animation packs that include M/M animations if you don't want to disable gender checks or allow male to act as both male and female in animations so everyone can use the same animation sets.

Here are a few:

Omaster Sex Animations for Wicked Whims

Lupobianco Sex Animations for Wicked Whims

Luxures Sex Animations for Wicked Whims

If you want things other than animations, you just need to know where to look and how to look for it by using the search engine of your preference. Like here for example:

http://napoleonfrost.tumblr.com/post/123192272472/follower-gift-8-easel-painting-replacements-for

Also, try this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38734-where-can-i-find-what-mod-is-this/page-1

Once again thank you Turbo- I've only played around with it for a bit since the new changes and your new update- but the only blip I've come across is when bathing toddlers- unlike the other Sims of different ages, the image of the toddlers body becomes blurred whilst bathing (not clear, nor is it pixelated) and then after bathing they still appear visibly dirty/unclean- although hygiene appears in the green?

With your mod removed, bathing toddlers works correctly.

I'm no expert, but has this got something to do with toddlers needing a skin overlay?

And am I the only one experiencing this?

Once again thank you Turbo- I've only played around with it for a bit since the new changes and your new update- but the only blip I've come across is when bathing toddlers- unlike the other Sims of different ages, the image of the toddlers body becomes blurred whilst bathing (not clear, nor is it pixelated) and then after bathing they still appear visibly dirty/unclean- although hygiene appears in the green?

I'm no expert, but has this got something to do with toddlers needing a skin overlay?

I'm having this issue too, I assumed it was from the mod I have that removes the mosaic censor.

I'm having this issue too, I assumed it was from the mod I have that removes the mosaic censor.
I do not have any additional mods running, whilst testing this one, so I think this problem has something to do with either this mod, or maxis' nude skin defaults for toddlers in general when censors are removed?

even with that off origin forces update

Really?? Was anyone able to avoid this update?

I haven't updated yet, i always have updates turned off in origin. 

Lately I've noticed that Origin will prevent the user from launching the game if the don't "allow" it to force an update on the game.

I found out you can if you take Origin off line. Then you can play the game until it updates. However once I restarted the game Origin tried to go back on line again. I turned off the Auto updates for Sims so at least I was safe with that. :)

This may, or may not help others. But I ended up having to delete my saves and move all mods out of my document folders. Then install each one at a time and remove any which caused the game to crash or the sims behaviors to act in correctly. For me this took three hours of "testing".. to get it up and running again. 

I do not have any additional mods running, whilst testing this one, so I think this problem has something to do with either this mod, or maxis' nude skin defaults for toddlers in general when censors are removed?

I just uploaded SIMS4, with no other mod but the one to remove the censor- and as suspected, all the othersims appear nude- apart from the toddlers- which appear blurry instead of censored.

Therefore I don't think it's wickedwhims, its EA Maxis' setting on the toddlers default skin that stops it from working like the other skins when the censor is removed.

Sadly, I do not know a way around this.

I suspect we will have to wait for a modder to make a default skin for the toddlers... which is way beyond my skill set.

even with that off origin forces update

Really?? Was anyone able to avoid this update?

I haven't updated yet, i always have updates turned off in origin. 

Lately I've noticed that Origin will prevent the user from launching the game if the don't "allow" it to force an update on the game.

This happened to me =/

i managed to cancel it fast a few times, but...

you may be able to bypass it if you dont connect to the internet? or block origin from connecting?

Yes, i should have said. I go offline in origin and am able to play the game fine (no update). =)

Have a problem? Read how to report bugs in the main post!

Have a question? Read the FAQ first!

If you say that something doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.

If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Try to fix your issue and say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version of something and enabled everything it doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

I've updated the windows installer with cleaned version that doesn't have false positives detected anymore.

Hi, Turbodriver. A little question, does WW relationships settings such as incest or teen romance affect the standard woohoo or only WW sex? It seems to me I didn't saw standard woohoо optons when my sim made romance with teen untill I have installed MC Woohoo again and enabled teen romance in it.

I was thinking WW settings affects all the game before this.

Hey! No, it doesn't affect default woohoo and it will never do.

And I thought I had the creative idea with this.

Lol! I honestly just can't get my brain to shut up, so I end up sharing all the wayward thoughts ;) Now I'm curious what your idea is for adding rape to the game!

That was my idea.

Hello, i can translate to polish if you will tell me how to translate (where are names to translate etc) Waiting for response.

Hey! Everything you need to know is in the main post of the topic, the only other thing I can help you with is the context of some messages which you can PM me about.

Props to all the animators, after 3 days of trying to make just one, I still failed, So many steps involved, I'm sure I lost track of something, and I haven't the patience to go back and start again.

If get to the point of having a package with animations and an XML file, you can PM me it and we can figure out what is the problem together.

Hey so I came back to Sims 4 after a long time ( last time I played Alien Sims were the new hot stuff, dunno was it back to work?)

So I got some questions: 

1. this mod enables Relationship with Teens, is there a way to get them pregnant?

2. I like that my Sims don't telport to the bed,shower, other place where they can have sex

but after they reached the bed or whatever place they would have sex both Sims teleport into eachother 

Is there a way to make a smooth animation in the future or is that impossible?

3. there is a condom to buy, right now it only protects from unwanted pregnancies 

is it possbile to add STDs ?

and another question about the condoms is it just my game or are they invisible? (would be nice if we could see them)

Hey!

1. Teens do get pregnant, but that is not yet fully supported, mainly visually.

2. That will most likely never happen.

3. I didn't really have anybody explain to me why that would be a good addition and how it would work. Visible condoms will be a thing eventually.

Possible to track fathers? That is fathers that aren't married? I have been play "testing" and got one of the sims pregnant and she had the child but in the genetics there is no showing of the father. She is unmarried. Like the STD that would be very cool but might just be difficult or impossible to do.

Dealing with the genealogy tree is problematic and it's really limited. I don't want to waste too much time on that now, but I might look into it at some point again.

Hello! Love this mod so far!! I have both incest and relationships with teens enabled. I can get parents to engage in sex with their teenage children, and i can get them to engage in romantic actions, but i cannot get them to woohoo, or to become a couple or get married. Does this not work with your mod, or is something wrong? Also, if this is not possible with your mod, could you make it possible? Thanks!!

Hey! If you're talking about the default woohoo in the game then that is not supported and never will be.

Turbo, hate to be the barer of bad news, but what ever you did to the current version, it broke teen woohoo interactions with MCW addon for MCCC

I don't think that even can be the case since we're using pretty much the same methods to enable and disable that. If you enable it for both mods then there should be no problems.

First of all, congrats on the wonderful mod, it keeps getting better and better at an astounding speed.

I came to contribute with some of the bugs I have encountered, not sure wether they have been reported before:

• Exhibitionism stops neighbours from taking a bath at your house/appartment, resulting in the sim hopping in and off the shower, until you disable such module.

• Sometimes, the doors from the neighbours are unclickable when they are doing loud noises, but I believe this is a bug reported in many different mods in other forums (I only have wicked and complement mods to wicked woohoo), and I also think it’s a bug in the vanilla Sims as well.

Keep up the good work.

I will check out the shower thing, thanks.

I have not had any issues with the doors or know how to reproduce this issue.

So, i got TS4 STBL Editor and translation templates but i need to know how to start it. I cant open package file from templates with STBL editor so i just need help with how to start it.