WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Guest Redabyss

Again, current Patreon version has problems. Be patient. When everything will work, TD will release a version for LL, okay? No need to pledge to him.

There seems to be many problems, and this update is frankly a bitch, I guess that's why it's taking some time.

Ask me, I have time and I'm up-to-date with Patreon news.

I will recap the situation for you:

- TD has released a version on Patreon, but it doesn't work. Animations on objects won't work. -> FIXED

- He has read about the problems around an hour ago and he's working for us.

- There seems to be some other problems, like a problem with lips.

- When he'll be done and everything works, I think he'll release a Patreon version first, then, some small time after, a LL version too. If you want to blame someone, blame EA, which would be stupid anyway :D

Also, if you have any TS4SCRIPT outdated files, delete them, as they might create issues.

Guest Redabyss

TD has just updated Patreon version, now I'm gonna test it :)

EDIT: so, objects now work, but there definitely is a problem with lips. I tried with Amra72's Blowjob Climax for bed... the two Sims don't talk after the orgasm. Before TS4's update they did.

So uh.  I'm seeing there are a lot of people here that must be new to modding with TS4.

This is really important, so I'm gonna make it super big and bold.

It is important that you remove the mods folder from your Sims 4 folder before updating your game.  If you do not do this, there is a very high chance your actual files will get corrupted.

Once your game is corrupt, I don't know how to fix everything beyond uninstalling and reinstalling the *entire game*.  I feel bad for all of you that probably didn't follow that INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT STEP.  It also helps if you use "Save As..." when saving instead of just "Save".

Maybe someone will find it useful.

I have two user accounts on my PC and I use one of them to play Sims. And I've had the same problem - it doesn't work while WW is inside the Mods file.

But I tried it out at the other account, I didn't have any mods in it while the game was updated. And guess what - the game works fine even with wickedwhims.

So yes, that't true, you should turn off automatic updates and remove mods every time there is an update, to avoid problems :)

Guest Redabyss

Hi, I installed the city living today and was glad to know that they have the toddlers back now. But it also messed up all my mods. Will there be an update soon? I really hope so :(

Probably yes. Read the last posts :)

Every time an update comes out I get spammed about it sooooooooooooooooo much. Oh well, I guess thank you for the passion. If you had anything interesting to say, you have to repeat it.

If you're using version 1.20 of the game, consider updating your game because support for it may be dropped any second!

Update 1.1.2.068.5 adds support for version 1.26 and removed object locking to avoid issues. I have no idea how stable this update will be, there are already some issues, but nothing game-breaking.

Patreon update had few small improvements included in it:

• Made 'Compliment Sexy Body' interaction gain romance
  • Made other special outfits auto convert to exhibitionism special outfit for consistency
  • Made few exhibitionism tuning overrides be handled via scripts overrides
  • Improved line of sight performance

Every time an update comes out I get spammed about it sooooooooooooooooo much. Oh well, I guess thank you for the passion. If you had anything interesting to say, you have to repeat it.

If you're using version 1.20 of the game, consider updating your game because support for it may be dropped any second!

Update 1.1.2.068.5 adds support for version 1.26 and removed object locking to avoid issues. I have no idea how stable this update will be, there are already some issues, but nothing game-breaking.

Patreon update had few small improvements included in it:

• Made 'Compliment Sexy Body' interaction gain romance
  • Made other special outfits auto convert to exhibitionism special outfit for consistency
  • Made few exhibitionism tuning overrides be handled via scripts overrides
  • Improved line of sight performance

I'll become a Patreon if you add features like pissing, scat, BDSM, rape, etc .. the kinkier the sex the better

Some people might be against 'extreme fetishes,' but since they can choose whether or not they wanna use them, I don't see why not add them

Hopefully TURBODRIVER is as kinky as I am in bed and also open minded to all kinds of ideas to consider, otherwise I'm afraid WickedWhims fell into the hands of a not very 'promiscuous' person

Thankyou for your efforts Turbo, it's working in game again for me.

Possible issue to report: Swapping sim position in a sex interaction doesn't seem to be working for me, it's not possible. There's no option for it appearing. I have changed both gender settings and still no. Anyone else having this problem or perhaps there's something I've overlooked? It was working prior to the game update and subsequent new version of the mod.

Shame, my female sim needs to fuck her boyfriend in the ass with a strapon tbh.  :cool:

@puce57860,

La mise à jour des bambins rend le mod wicked whims inutilisable...Il va falloir être patient(e)  :)

oui j'ai vu j'ai dû désinstaller mon jeu pour pouvoir jouer normalement mm le MC controller ne marche plus!!

Le mod Master Command a été mis à jour aujourd'hui 

@Turbodriver thank you for updating so quickly WW.... :D

EDIT: so, objects now work, but there definitely is a problem with lips. I tried with Amra72's Blowjob Climax for bed... the two Sims don't talk after the orgasm. Before TS4's update they did.

This is definitely a game bug and not related to WW in any way. Click the "Me Too" in the OP on this page (be sure to login to your Origin account too!):

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Sims-don-t-move-their-mouths-properly/m-p/5817219#U5817219

--------------

Thank you Turbo for your hard work! I'm excited to try out toddlers since I've been waiting for this mod to update before I play again.

Excuse me, but i've installed this Mod on the Running version 1.26.96.1010 Of Sims4. Downloaded, and Manually + Automatically Installed V1.1.2.068.4 of WickedWhimsmod, and the Resource.cfg, as well as The "Attached Files" That the Mod Page had (H.P. CAS p2 & the Translation Templates.) With the Additions of WW_Zorak_Animation_V2_1_LL.zip as well as Female Nude Skins (Majestic). And i get 0 Feedback in game of any Settings, or Animations, i only Get the Basic Notification of W.W Being loaded. and the Follow up of the Mods Download Link. Am I doing something Incorrectly? I do NOT see: Any Settings / Menus / Dialog Options / Cues for the Apparent / Supposed Mod. And its Driving me up a wall: in Simpler Terms: I cant See nor Do ANYTHING this Mod Offers. The Game Acknoledges the Mod IS installed, but i can't use the Mods Functionalities. 

Excuse me, but i've installed this Mod on the Running version 1.26.96.1010 Of Sims4. Downloaded, and Manually + Automatically Installed V1.1.2.068.4 of WickedWhimsmod, and the Resource.cfg, as well as The "Attached Files" That the Mod Page had (H.P. CAS p2 & the Translation Templates.) With the Additions of WW_Zorak_Animation_V2_1_LL.zip as well as Female Nude Skins (Majestic). And i get 0 Feedback in game of any Settings, or Animations, i only Get the Basic Notification of W.W Being loaded. and the Follow up of the Mods Download Link. Am I doing something Incorrectly? I do NOT see: Any Settings / Menus / Dialog Options / Cues for the Apparent / Supposed Mod. And its Driving me up a wall: in Simpler Terms: I cant See nor Do ANYTHING this Mod Offers. The Game Acknoledges the Mod IS installed, but i can't use the Mods Functionalities. 

Guest Redabyss

This is definitely a game bug and not related to WW in any way. Click the "Me Too" on this page:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Sims-don-t-move-their-mouths-properly/m-p/5817219#U5817219

--------------

Thank you Turbo for your hard work! I'm excited to try out toddlers since I've been waiting for this mod to update before I play again.

Thanks for the link, although where do I exactly have to click?