WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Does undressing to use the toilet conflict with MC's option to have sims be nude on the toilet?

I've had MC since before installing WW and at first sims were taking off their pants to use the toilet but since updating MC it doesn't seem to happen anymore.

This could also be caused by the talking toilet from City Living since I did just replace my sims' old toilet with that.

Not really a huge problem or anything it's just i found sims taking off their pants to use the toilet to be a nice little touch that WW adds.

I don't know if the new talking toilet is considered the same toilet as normal ones. It could be that it's not and the mod doesn't detect it as such. I would need to look into it. Thanks!

How do i enable teen-adult relationship and incest? I Can't find it in the options menu

It's in the Relationship Settings menu.

Hi,

Today I download the sims city extension pack, and I noticed that all the wickedwhoohoo options does not show anymore where it should shows when I click on bed or terrain ...
I have already tried to remove all CCs, mods and scripts, keeping only Wickedwhoohoo  (and also there are also no problem with the game when I remove wickedwhoo and keep other mods)

My game version is 1.25.136.1220

Here is my most recent 'lastException' file :    

<script src="//pastebin.com/embed_js/KZTU99TV"></script>

and 'wickedWhims exception' file:   

<script src="//pastebin.com/embed_js/2uGMJe8g"></script>

Thank you for creating such a great mod for us and have a merry Christmas, keep up the good work :shy:

Hey!

Your list of mods doesn't include WW script mod which means that you either haven't enabled script mods or haven't copied all WW mod files.

And thank you for the exception files, you have an interesting error there that I need to investigate.

heya I've got some problem while disabling "script mod allowed" , turns out all the saves, stuffs, and expansions are not loaded.

how do I turn off this mod without disabling the script mod? cause, you know ehm, my little brother are prohibited to play this kind of sims

Hey!

There is no way to disable it other than removing mod files from the Mods folder. It's safe to do that. And I don't think I would be implementing any switch to enable or disable the mod.

Hello, i want to report a problem.  Whenever i play the animations , the clothes on my sim and the other NPCs just keep switching. Did i do something wrong or is it just a bug?

Hey! I don't know and I don't see how that would be related to WW, but since you're in a club meeting, that could have something to do with it. I did tested club meetings earlier and had no problems, so you need to do more tests on your side and see if other mods are doing something weird.

Oh! So to uninstall this WW I just need to removed all the mod files?

I have 3 questions so far:

1. Is it safe to remove all WW files and play continue the game again without any consequences?

2. What if I install the mods again someday, is it safe too?

3. When I turned on the incest settings, the love bar meter is suddenly appears between the son and the mother.

But after I turned off the incest settings, The love bar meter didn't disappearing, how to fix this? I'm afraid if I always turning the incest option on, and when I deleted the mods and continue the game again it will broke my save because of that

Thanks turbodriver!

TurboDriver,

Thanks for the great mod!  I love it!  I've got a question about the new auto-undress settings.  I'm using Untraditional Nerds upper and lower body skins (which are awesome) that are, as you're aware, I'm sure, essentially clothes.

With the new undress settings, it looks like I have one of two options -- either leave them fully "dressed" in their nudity skins (in which case they go through sex animations without hard-ons), or I can use auto-undress (in which case they revert to their skinny upper bodies but get hard-ons).

Am I missing something in how auto-undress is supposed to work?

Thanks,

Brian

Does undressing to use the toilet conflict with MC's option to have sims be nude on the toilet?

I've had MC since before installing WW and at first sims were taking off their pants to use the toilet but since updating MC it doesn't seem to happen anymore.

This could also be caused by the talking toilet from City Living since I did just replace my sims' old toilet with that.

Not really a huge problem or anything it's just i found sims taking off their pants to use the toilet to be a nice little touch that WW adds.

I don't know if the new talking toilet is considered the same toilet as normal ones. It could be that it's not and the mod doesn't detect it as such. I would need to look into it. Thanks!

I just tested it and it's definitely an issue with the talking toilet, the regular toilets work fine.

WW interactions work with the talking toilet and it seems like my sim attempts to take her pants off, but they switch back on instantly when peeing.

There are multiple different 'use' interactions for the talking toilet, so that probably has something to do with it.

Im having a problem where only turbodrivers scripts portion of his mod shows up in my game. Some things work like how my sims take off their bottoms to pee but the wicked interaction does not appear when I click the ground. In the mod listings, only his scripts portion shows up. I have followed all steps in faq but cannot fix the problem like using the autoinstaller, reonstalling, removing all script mods, putting ww directly into mods folder... I have the latest game version 1.25.

heres the imgur log

http://imgur.com/iGvmfEL

Awesome job on the mod. I only downloaded it today, it looks awesome, but it's not showing up in my game, at all. I think the problem might be the fact that the script files don't show up at start-up. I see them in the folder with all of the 10 other WW files, but only those files show up in the mod list. I do have scripts allowed I checked that, of course. What should I do?

Game v1.25

EDIT: Found the fix! I put the script file within the same folder as the resource file...

If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that 

Hello, i want to report a problem.  Whenever i play the animations , the clothes on my sim and the other NPCs just keep switching. Did i do something wrong or is it just a bug?

Hey! I don't know and I don't see how that would be related to WW, but since you're in a club meeting, that could have something to do with it. I did tested club meetings earlier and had no problems, so you need to do more tests on your side and see if other mods are doing something weird.

Hi, thank you for replying . I did some tests and noticed that the animations seem to work well except when my sim gathers at Paragons club only (the club with butterfly icon which has clothes switching problem).  Here are what i recorded when sims were at Powerhouse club and at a created club (my sim 's apartment). Both seem to work fine. And another thumbnail at Paragons where the bug still exists.

post-1345584-0-04511500-1482610737_thumb.gif

post-1345584-0-47375600-1482610957_thumb.gif

post-1345584-0-70168900-1482611954_thumb.gif

I am having difficulty with the duration settings. However short I set the "sex interaction duration" ( set to " tome limit duration" down to  1 minute) the animationns run for several hours of game time. Has anyone else had the same problem, and is there a solution?

I'm desperately waiting for the option of forced sex and forced impregnation please thanks for your mod please turbodriver thanks in advanced i dont have money

I'm unemployed i

And I thank god to have internet at least so please turbo driver dont add the forced sex and impregnation to patreon i dont have money i have the bank account to zero I do not have that and I am studying professional training to schedule maybe later I can help you with Something not? I do not know if it will take too long to learn but I want to do some probing thanks I await your response thanks in advanced sorry my bad english google translate

I'm desperately waiting for the option of forced sex and forced impregnation please thanks for your mod

Hey, great mod! But i have a problem, just downloaded the newest update and now only solo animations works. the games says it cant find anyone to have "vaginal, anal, etc" animations with, anybody have the same problem and know what i`m doing wrong? 

Thanks.

Maybe the persons you're looking for are not near enough to your Sim?

No that´s not it, they are standing next to each other, when i went back to the old mod before the last update everything worked fine again. But i really want to make the new update work, so that´s why i´m asking.  Did the same thing like every other time i updated, so i don`t see that i could have done something wrong this time.

It all depends on what are you trying to do, what options, what sort of sims, what sort of location. Look through WW settings, they changed quite a bit.

Yep, my problem was the settings... *feeling stupid* Thanks for the quick reply!

Hey,

first of all I want to thank you for this mod! It's amazing!

Secondly, I've got a few ideas but the only thing I can see is the "List of Suggestions" Which leads to the Tumblr, but there's no "Suggestion button" only messages from what I can see.

If you don't accept messages on there then would it be okay to suggest on here?

Cheers!

A new version is here! My holidays are going fine, but they slowed down the development a little bit.

This release has a new WWID system which means that any animation that you have that are using custom locations will break again! You need to download them again once creators release an update, look out for that. Sorry for the inconvenience. Creators have been noticed about this already.

Here's what was changed:

• Implemented new independent WWID system
  • Made satisfaction from sex assume initial positive result (less unsatisfied results)
  • Made original actor gender be used as preferred gender when changing gender recognition
  • Made social need increase to 100% while in sex
  • Made social need increase faster while in sex
  • Fixed sex interaction being available on invalid objects

Oh! So to uninstall this WW I just need to removed all the mod files?

I have 3 questions so far:

1. Is it safe to remove all WW files and play continue the game again without any consequences?
2. What if I install the mods again someday, is it safe too?
3. When I turned on the incest settings, the love bar meter is suddenly appears between the son and the mother.
But after I turned off the incest settings, The love bar meter didn't disappearing, how to fix this? I'm afraid if I always turning the incest option on, and when I deleted the mods and continue the game again it will broke my save because of that

Thanks turbodriver!

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. It won't break the game, it's normal for sims to have these things, WW just unlocks it and without WW they are locked back again waiting to be unlocked again.

TurboDriver,

Thanks for the great mod!  I love it!  I've got a question about the new auto-undress settings.  I'm using Untraditional Nerds upper and lower body skins (which are awesome) that are, as you're aware, I'm sure, essentially clothes.

With the new undress settings, it looks like I have one of two options -- either leave them fully "dressed" in their nudity skins (in which case they go through sex animations without hard-ons), or I can use auto-undress (in which case they revert to their skinny upper bodies but get hard-ons).

Am I missing something in how auto-undress is supposed to work?

Thanks,

Brian

Well, the only thing I can suggest to you is to disable nude outfit assurance in settings and edit sim nude outfit with other mods that allow for that. Sim will then keep anything you put on it when nude.

Im having a problem where only turbodrivers scripts portion of his mod shows up in my game. Some things work like how my sims take off their bottoms to pee but the wicked interaction does not appear when I click the ground. In the mod listings, only his scripts portion shows up. I have followed all steps in faq but cannot fix the problem like using the autoinstaller, reonstalling, removing all script mods, putting ww directly into mods folder... I have the latest game version 1.25.

heres the imgur log

http://imgur.com/iGvmfEL

So what's the problem? In script mods list you only need that one script file, the rest is in Custom Content packages, make sure to copy them too.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that 

Hi, thank you for replying . I did some tests and noticed that the animations seem to work well except when my sim gathers at Paragons club only (the club with butterfly icon which has clothes switching problem).  Here are what i recorded when sims were at Powerhouse club and at a created club (my sim 's apartment). Both seem to work fine. And another thumbnail at Paragons where the bug still exists.

That doesn't really point me anywhere, I don't know how a location would change sims outfits unless there is something special about that location.

I'm desperately waiting for the option of forced sex and forced impregnation please thanks for your mod please turbodriver thanks in advanced i dont have money

I'm unemployed i

And I thank god to have internet at least so please turbo driver dont add the forced sex and impregnation to patreon i dont have money i have the bank account to zero I do not have that and I am studying professional training to schedule maybe later I can help you with Something not? I do not know if it will take too long to learn but I want to do some probing thanks I await your response thanks in advanced sorry my bad english google translate

I'm desperately waiting for the option of forced sex and forced impregnation please thanks for your mod

Don't worry about it. It will come eventually, just wait for it.

Hello Turbodriver, I do indeed love this mod. Keep up the great work but my game is on patch 1.25.136.1220 and it seems to not work for me. The thing I'd wish to know is when will the next update becoming or I just screwed up the downloading. Thats all I came here to say. Keep up the good work.

Hey! You're probably installing the mod wrong, check out the installation process and FAQ.

Hey,

first of all I want to thank you for this mod! It's amazing!

Secondly, I've got a few ideas but the only thing I can see is the "List of Suggestions" Which leads to the Tumblr, but there's no "Suggestion button" only messages from what I can see.

If you don't accept messages on there then would it be okay to suggest on here?

Cheers!

Hey! Yup.

Hi, thanks for the great mod! I have one minor problem going back to the previous version ( and continuing with this one) in that the nude outfit choice from regular gameplay is no longer available to me. I also have MCCC Woohoo enabled. Any ideas?

Hey! You need to use exhibitionism to undress sims. Thanks!

Great Mod! Really enjoying it but I have a quick question that I couldn't find answered elsewhere. Is there a setting for having NPC's to have sex with other NPC's just at random or autonomous? Without having to direct them to do it I mean. Thx for any answer.

There is no autonomy yet, I should add that to FAQ. Thanks!

I have a question but not sure if anyone else before me asked:

Is there a way to max the NPC's exhibitionism skill instantly?

Or will they exhibitionism when they're at home alone behind my back?

The normal way to increase NPC sims exhibitionism is to talk to them about exhibitionism and flash them. From day to day they will slowly learn more and eventually max out the skill.

You can change their skills with default game commands, the name for the skill is 'TURBODRIVER:skill_Exhibitionism'.

I have a question but not sure if anyone else before me asked:

Is there a way to max the NPC's exhibitionism skill instantly?

Or will they exhibitionism when they're at home alone behind my back?

The normal way to increase NPC sims exhibitionism is to talk to them about exhibitionism and flash them. From day to day they will slowly learn more and eventually max out the skill.

You can change their skills with default game commands, the name for the skill is 'TURBODRIVER:skill_Exhibitionism'.

ok, so how do i type it in?

like say i want to max npc A, how do i select that npc?

Great Mod! Really enjoying it but I have a quick question that I couldn't find answered elsewhere. Is there a setting for having NPC's to have sex with other NPC's just at random or autonomous? Without having to direct them to do it I mean. Thx for any answer.

There is no autonomy yet, I should add that to FAQ. Thanks!

Hello. So autonomous animation in general will not be, or you're working on it?
And can we expect to sim invited to have sex at the same time the two characters at the same time?
Thank you for the events he is getting better and better.

First of all, Thanks for the mod, this really made me come back to Sims 4...

i am really confused on how to use the skins.. i have below doubts..

1. Does the mod contains default nude skins for male (with penis) and female
  2. As per the optional links provided in the topic earlier I can see the below links

Female/Male Skin Replacement & 3D nipples by Luumia
> Female/Male Skin Replacement by Cmar

Untraditional Nerd Soft Penis Model (non-replacement)
> LunarEclipse Penis Models

I understand that these are optional, but if I want to use them can I use them all together or one at a time

​     3.  If I download them how can I activate these skins in game?

SUGGESTION

Hey, TURBO! How are you?  Hope everything is fine! I wold like to suggest a connection between the sex practice and the object, for example, If the sims are doing it in shower and the object is functioning, the hygiene increases, if they are doing it in hot tub they get relaxed buff or decreases tension, if they are in bed, gets confortable object buff and etc. Thank You! AMAAAZING MOD!

Great stuff turbodriver, it just so happenes that today i finally got fed up with sims 3, despite all the good work done with kinkyworld and animated woohoo mods, finding your wickedwoohoo mod has given me incentive to reinstall sims 4 and give it a go.

Why don't work with the new update? City Living.