WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I ran into several issues using clubs combined with WW. Exhibitionism doesn't seem to understand the concept of (some? most?) club uniforms, and the poor sims tried to get undressed so badly only to change back into their uniforms until all that was left for them was spinning and spinning and spinning. That being said, maybe it's not a uniform, but some specific pants from the restaurant expansion that doesn't seem to know that it's not underwear.

Also, no club points for the wohooing with WW. I overcame jealousy, body shaming and gender restrictions, and now they can wohoo their brains out and no perk points. Very disappointing. BTW, I never saw them initiate WW on their own, did I miss something? Because we don't have that club to hide in bushes and closets. We have that club to celebrate Loverslab's talent out in the open. On the street.

Because your mod makes the Sims 4 interesting. And that is quite an accomplishment, given the fact that I normally grow bored of it in 20 minutes.

i have missing text in some of the setting. it just completely empty without any text in some of the tab.

i didnt use any translation.
i have try complete uninstall the mod, delete wickedwhims save folder, save the game, reinstall the mods.
the missing text is still there.
help?

sorry. ignore my question. problem fix and it was my fault

I've released new versions here and on Patreon.

This version once more fixed WWID system, but this time without complete loss of compatibility. The last broken element about it was causing 32-bit version to have different WWID, but now both should return the same WWID. If you created animations and used WWIDs on 64-bit version then you don't have to update your animations at all.

Public release:

•  Made part objects refer to their parent object as sex location (fixes invalid objects)
  •  Made pregnancy trigger after 2 in-game hours (instead of 1) after impregnation
  •  Made undressing convert native nude outfit to exhibitionism outfit for better compatibility
  •  Fixed talking toilet not triggering undressing of pants
  •  Fixed public toilet objects being detected as normal toilet objects
  •  Fixed pregnancy test option not being available after getting pregnant without knowing it
  •  Fixed strapon not working when using 'Complete Undressing' setting
  •  Fixed going to sex location interaction trying to continue even after transition failure
  •  Fixed mannequins missing heads
  •  Fixed 'Go Away' interaction crashing on community lots
  •  Fixed WWIDs still being different for 32-bit and 64-bit versions
Patreon release:
  • Added desire system
    •  Sims gain desire from romantic interactions, seeing nudity and other flirt related actions
    •  Sims lose desire on some unsuccessful interactions
    •  Sim with high enough desire level will gain positive sex desire buff
    •  Sim with too high desire level will get a negative buff, feeling uncomfortable without releasing the tension
    •  Sims with active positive desire buff will have better sex experience
    •  Sex resets desire level and removes desire buffs from sims
  •  Cleaned up debug interactions
  •  + Fixes and improvements included in the public release
The Desire system is not yet finished nor fully functional, but it's one of the fundamental steps to implement sex autonomy.

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially the FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that it doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.
If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.
If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Hello TURBODRIVER!
First of all, thanks a lot for your big effort creating such an amazing mod that can keep us entertained for so many hours.
I wanted to ask you if there will be any way to run a brothel business in a near future.
Also I would like to make a little suggestion that would give more depth to my erotic Photography Gallery business. If only we could use the in-game portable camera object to take a POV photo while in sex it would be awesome and would boost the community imagination. Not to mention that my sims teenagers would have sick pictures in their rooms hahaha.
Many thanks for reading this and keep up the good work!

EDIT: About the POV photos, for those interested, you can use Sims4Studio and get your screenshots in a painting. But it's tedious and takes time, so I still think using the in-game portable camera while in sex interaction would be awesome!

Hey! Jobs will be added eventually and thank you for you suggestion. I was thinking about photography for a long time, but haven't had time to try to do anything with it yet.

Hey!

I just wanted to say that I really love this mod and the animations! But still when I see some of them I'm like "Oh my!"

Well, I've got a problem. My sims (a couple and a child), they can't go to bed and sleep (the whole night, I mean), they just can have a nap or sit on a bed. They just wave their hand and can't go anywhere. The same problem is with a computer, my sims can't use it. Also, when a couple sits on the sofa and starts to do some romantic actions, the action stops and sims stand on the floor, near the sofa. Also, one of my sims can't go to work, the action doesn't appear, but I can hear the sound of this action. Well, this sim works as a tech guru, my other sim-doctor goes to work normaly, and a child goes to school normaly too.

I read some of the last comments, and I saw two people having a similar problem. I tried 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' command, but it didn't work.

The version is 1.25.136.1020

Here are lastException files (3 of them, I don't know why, 30, 31 december and 1 january) and a WickedWhimsException file.

I'd be really glad, if you helped me!

P.S. Sry for my English :c

P.P.S. Happy New Year! happy.png

Hey! Your exception files unfortunately aren't pointing to anything specific. There is a high chance you have some other mods that are affecting this and causing problems. Most likely outdated mods. Try cleaning that up first.

Hi, happy new year and thank you for this mod.

I searched a lot but didn't find a solution to my problem : is it possible to change the default underwear ? When i'm using exhibitionism, panties and bra are white ones, is there a way to change those ? Im pretty sure my default underwear is a nude skin, so it would be awesome if we could change what underwear appears when you undress the bottom/top.

Thank you again !

Hey! Main post explains multiple times how to change underwear. You just any dresser.

I love your mods. main reason i'm playing the sims again. since this is the interwebs, ima just say it. my goal is to have a "relationship" with my sister, get married, have children etc. and i have a different mod as well to work with yours, but so far the marriage and pregnancy stuff isn't working. any ideas as to how i can fix it?

WW doesn't offer incest marriage, but it might in the future. Make sure to check how pregnancy works in the main post.

I ran into several issues using clubs combined with WW. Exhibitionism doesn't seem to understand the concept of (some? most?) club uniforms, and the poor sims tried to get undressed so badly only to change back into their uniforms until all that was left for them was spinning and spinning and spinning. That being said, maybe it's not a uniform, but some specific pants from the restaurant expansion that doesn't seem to know that it's not underwear.

Also, no club points for the wohooing with WW. I overcame jealousy, body shaming and gender restrictions, and now they can wohoo their brains out and no perk points. Very disappointing. BTW, I never saw them initiate WW on their own, did I miss something? Because we don't have that club to hide in bushes and closets. We have that club to celebrate Loverslab's talent out in the open. On the street.

Because your mod makes the Sims 4 interesting. And that is quite an accomplishment, given the fact that I normally grow bored of it in 20 minutes.

Clubs are not supported yet, but I will get into it at some point. Autonomy is not yet implemented.

Hello Turbodriver thanks for the new update and your hard work , but I have a problem many interactions do not work , the tree, the piano, the DJ desk and an other Sim . I have added pictures where they can see it and sorry for my bad english I am an older german woman.

post-574489-0-99094100-1483383481_thumb.png

post-574489-0-23100600-1483383525_thumb.png

post-574489-0-54683300-1483383560_thumb.png

post-574489-0-42438500-1483383589_thumb.png

post-574489-0-06373500-1483383640_thumb.png

post-574489-0-59564000-1483383659_thumb.png

Can WickedWhims affect NPC pregnancy? I'm trying to get my Sim Family's female butler pregnant by the politician husband.

under settings is pregnancy chance by default is set to 0% :)

yes I know this, I set pregnancy chance to 100% and make sure all interactions are vaginal with vaginal climax and no condom. I'm just wondering if the NPCs can't get pregnant with Wicked Whims or if butlers can't get pregnant. 

I am unable to start a group sex session. I am doing the steps of initiating sex with one Sim then trying to invite another Sim to join, but that option is not available to me. I do have group sex animations installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can WickedWhims affect NPC pregnancy? I'm trying to get my Sim Family's female butler pregnant by the politician husband.

under settings is pregnancy chance by default is set to 0% :)

yes I know this, I set pregnancy chance to 100% and make sure all interactions are vaginal with vaginal climax and no condom. I'm just wondering if the NPCs can't get pregnant with Wicked Whims or if butlers can't get pregnant. 

Ok quick update: I ended up adding the female butler to the family, and realized that even with 100% pregnancy chance and no condom it still wasn't taking. I tried to get the husband and wife pregnant on their own with the same settings and that didn't work either. Then I saw that there was a new update to the wicked whims mod and removed old files and installed the new mod. Decided to have a Ménage à trois with the husband, wife, and former butler at 50% pregnancy with the new mod installed. When I clicked on the toilet (talking toilets and standard toilets) for both female sims, I didn't see the pregnancy test option. The wife did have a vomit in the mouth interaction with children's blocks bubble and touched her belly but she's a doctor and had to go to work so I don't know if she's pregnant atm. The husband and former butler decided to fool around a bit after she left. I kept the pregnancy chance at 50%, vaginal sex and climax vaginal as well, still no pregnancy test option came up but this time Try for Baby interaction was missing. The former butler went to take a shower cuz I got fed up with her and all of a sudden she pops out her baby bump. I'm going to try a diff sim family and see if I have the same issues there as well. 

I'm having a problem, in that I've installed all of the recommended mods from the different people mentioned in your WickedWhim mods post, however it seems to only have 1/3 of the contained mods (i.e. as I added more, some disappeared, including those contains threesomes and moresomes, as well as those containing oral sex for women on the bed)  

Also in the threesomes animation, I've been unable to "add" the third member. When I click on another person (whom I'm also in a relationship with) Wicked is not available for me to ask them to join. 

I've got the latest update, added in December, for Wicked. As well as the Sims 4 being the latest update (due to Origins)

Hello TURBODRIVER, you make such a great update, thanks! The animations for bondage devices are working now (Azmodan22 and Lupobianco's animations). But strangely, the floor animations seems to be not working. Before the 2nd January update, the floor animations still working and bondage devices still not working, after the 2nd January update, its the opposite. My game version is 1.20.60.1020 and here is my lastException data http://pastebin.com/eUcYZaHz, but I dont have the  WickedWhimsException.txt file. All other animations that I have is on the latest public release. Even your default floor animations doesn't showed up, like its gone, the checkboxes on animation switcher are all checked, so its totally strange. Thanks for your concern :)

---UPDATE: I have checked other animations that I have and it works fine. The menu on the floor only shows "Settings" in the Wicked menu

Hello Turbodriver thanks for the new update and your hard work , but I have a problem many interactions do not work , the tree, the piano, the DJ desk and an other Sim . I have added pictures where they can see it and sorry for my bad english I am an older german woman.

Ive run into the same problem as you :( 

post-1372626-0-67609300-1483441413_thumb.png

Ive run into the same problem as you :(

I'm also having this problem. Floor sex interactions are not available with the new updated mod.  - on a good note I went to a new sim couple and noticed that the pregnancy test option is now back after having unprotected sex. 

Guest Redabyss

I'm also having this problem. Floor sex interactions are not available with the new updated mod.  - on a good note I went to a new sim couple and noticed that the pregnancy test option is now back after having unprotected sex. 

I actually had the same problem, so I contacted TD on Patreon and, after some struggles, he managed to fix it! So I guess it's question of time until he releases the new version! :D

While I'm at it, I wanted to thank TD here because he was so kind to listen to my problem all day and worked hard to fix it. Again thanks for everything TD! :D

Anybody with missing animations/interactions problems should update to the newest version. Here's what was fixed:

• Fixed settings option appearing twice in some situations
  • Fixed errors with romance age restriction setting
  • Fixed some (mainly floor) sex locations not working

In addition, there are these small improvements to Desire System (Patreon Only):

• Made flashing interactions increase sims desire
  • Made sims with Alluring trait help gaining more desire
  • Made sims with Romantic trait gain more desire
  • Made sims with Unflirty trait gain less desire

Good to see a arousal/desire system in progress guessing this will tie with autonomy down the line yes? Will that be something we could possibly see within this year? ^__^

Definitely this year.

during sex animation, going to build mode cancel out animation. is this intentional?

Yes, but it should only do it if you move things around sims having sex, the game just cancels the interaction.