WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

after you do the sex animation  will you give us  the option to connect it to pregnancies or is it to difficult? 

Yes, I plan on full integration with the game and eventually removing the default woohoo. This will not happen soon, first I want to fully finish the animation system, then I will look into details.

after you do the sex animation  will you give us  the option to connect it to pregnancies or is it to difficult? 

Yes, I plan on full integration with the game and eventually removing the default woohoo. This will not happen soon, first I want to fully finish the animation system, then I will look into details.

Ah sweet so WW will have autonomy among NPC Sims and not require us to manually make them do the naughty woohoo.

Blowjob On Bed:

STAGE 02

Are the blowjobs locked to male and female only?  :blush:

Uhmm... I dont know really!!!  Well, Turbodriver help me with XML (really he does all work of XML at the moment, I need learn to do). I think so not there are problems to put  M/M or other combinations. I need to ask him for this question.

Guest INKkan

Uhmm... I dont know really!!!  Well, Turbodriver help me with XML (really he does all work of XML at the moment, I need learn to do). I think so not there are problems to put  M/M or other combinations. I need to ask him for this question.

Oh, okay. It's no problem if you can't, I can picture myself enjoying the animations as they are already!  :)

Guest INKkan

Blowjob On Bed:

STAGE 02

Are the blowjobs locked to male and female only?  :blush:

Sorry, I will fix it when the mod releases :D

Thanks! :heart:  Even though I may have already "fixed" it myself.  :ph34r:

Hello guys, the animations look awesome! can´t wait to add them!to my game!

Here are my 2 cents:

Cmar just uploaded a week ago, a new anatomy mod. You can find it in his blog or in a +18 sims4 mod page (you should know the site)

I´m already using it, and can´t find the " penis - hard version", neither in CAS  or playing the game. Maybe a little troubleshot there or i´m doing something wrong.

I read that new patch brought some changes in the sims4 code, but i´m not an expert, neither in modding or codding.

"End of 2 cents" 

Keep with the good work!

And, have a nice day!

Hello guys, the animations look awesome! can´t wait to add them!to my game!

Here are my 2 cents:

Cmar just uploaded a week ago, a new anatomy mod. You can find it in his blog or in a +18 sims4 mod page (you should know the site)

I´m already using it, and can´t find the " penis - hard version", neither in CAS  or playing the game. Maybe a little troubleshot there or i´m doing something wrong.

I read that new patch brought some changes in the sims4 code, but i´m not an expert, neither in modding or codding.

"End of 2 cents" 

Keep with the good work!

And, have a nice day!

Hey, thank you for the comment. I've already contacted Cmar about possible hard penis mesh and that may or may not come in the future, but for now we have to use this one. And because there are already existing animations that work with this mesh, changing it too much would be problematic.

Now, from what I know and it still seems to be the same, Anatomy Mod adds anatomy parts, but they do not actually function. There isn't a hard penis mesh included. Unless I am missing something, because from what it seems the last update was June 15 (on her blog).

Let me know if I am missing something and thanks!

Could be a facial ending?

I've noticed that when sims cry they actually create tear drops that fall on the ground. I wonder if we can somehow create ejaculation...

What I'd really like to know is: What exactly has changed that now modders have the possibility to add their own animations instead of overwriting existing ones? 

In case of the game code, completely nothing. I was interested in modding Sims 4 the day it came out, but lack of tools made it too difficult. After this time it's somewhat easier to do it, so I got into it again :D

Guest INKkan

I've noticed that when sims cry they actually create tear drops that fall on the ground. I wonder if we can somehow create ejaculation...

This would be amazing! The game uses lots of little particle effects like that, like when preparing food for example.

EDIT: I was working on an under-the-picnic-table BJ animation, but it sucked (lol unintended pun) so I scrapped it. I even created an override for one of the picnic tables to remove the beams so there was space to do kinky stuff under all of them. If you want this (for whatever reason :P) I've attached it to this post. Feel free to include it in your downloads if you make an animation for it.

INKkan_PicnicTableEdit.rar

This would be amazing! The game uses lots of little particle effects like that, like when preparing food for example.

EDIT: I was working on an under-the-picnic-table BJ animation, but it sucked (lol unintended pun) so I scrapped it. I even created an override for one of the picnic tables to remove the beams so there was space to do kinky stuff under all of them. If you want this (for whatever reason :P) I've attached it to this post. Feel free to include it in your downloads if you make an animation for it.

Keep trying, I believe you can make something cool :D You put a lot of effort editing a model to create one animation for it.

Unfortunately I will not use the model because I want to avoid overriding existing stuff in the game as much as I can.

I would see adding new custom objects as new places for animations, like a glory hole in the fence or something like that :D

Guest INKkan

Keep trying, I believe you can make something cool :D You put a lot of effort editing a model to create one animation for it.

Unfortunately I will not use the model because I want to avoid overriding existing stuff in the game as much as I can.

I would see adding new custom objects as new places for animations, like a glory hole in the fence or something like that :D

I may go back to it at a later date when I've honed my skills a little more, but for now I need a break. Back to playing TS4!

About the override, it's alright it didn't actually take that long to do, I just deleted the vertices that would get in the way of "fun times" :P. So no worries about including it.

Guest luvmebby

the problem with the picnic table is the same one I faced on my animations.  the hard penis mesh doesn't adjust properly for seated positions.  Cmar will not be making a hard penis,  told me so and wished me luck on the Project Penis Mod I am working on.  I would love to get a new mesh the sims 2 one and have someone send me its blender file.  I dont have the programs to extract it anymore let alone run sims 2, my computer is too new to be compatible.  once I have that file I have to go into the python part of blender and figure out which ones to delete to remove all the modifications controllers and skin from it so that its just a mesh and nothing else.  then I have to figure out how to convert that to sims 4.   I believe that will get rid of the mutation problem and allow me to set new bones for movement.  currently they wont attach, like something is already there but you cant see it.  a ghost file.  

Sims 4 - for this game, I know you will be harder to do these modes. After all, The Sims 4 has a block against the mods, even simple fashion and mistakes do happen.
I bow to you - for what you are trying to create fashion for Sims 4. It is hard work - The Sims 3 was probably difficult to make mods for the sex animations. But Sims 4 - I do not know - it is terrible to think what kind of work you expect - but I hope that you can do it, you fellows. And I respect your desire for us to do - now the Sims 4 is more interesting game. Thank you very much for your work! And sorry for the translation.