WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'm having problems with the undressing feature female won't undress during the animations

I am having a very similar issue.  I can remove shirt and bra with no problems, but when I remove bottom and then underwear, pants are then added back on.  After that, there is no way removing them as the mod is fooled thinking she is bare bottom.  When I remove all other mods, WW works perfectly fine.  So all I know is that there is a mod or mods that is conflicting with it.  I wish there was a way of knowing which one because I enjoy this mod ):

It helps to keep your mods folder really organized. Have separate folders for clothing, hair, objects, scripts, etc, and I personally like to have images to match every package file, so I can easily identify which file is what item.

With this kind of issue, the clothes your sim puts on during the animation are the conflicting mods. Those particular pants have been mislabeled as a nude outfit, and just have to be removed.  Try removing your clothing mods in groups, and narrow it down until you find the right one. It's tedious, but it'll solve your problem.

Things became even more complicated. There are mods that only cause the problems IF they are both in at the same time. For example:

Take Mod 1 out and leave Mod 2 in, problem is solved.

Take Mod 2 out and put Mod 1 back in, problem is still solved.

Put both mods back in, problem comes back.

Do I label them both as conflicting mods? I wish I could discover why the mods are behaving in such a way.

I am having a very similar issue.  I can remove shirt and bra with no problems, but when I remove bottom and then underwear, pants are then added back on.  After that, there is no way removing them as the mod is fooled thinking she is bare bottom.  When I remove all other mods, WW works perfectly fine.  So all I know is that there is a mod or mods that is conflicting with it.  I wish there was a way of knowing which one because I enjoy this mod ):

It helps to keep your mods folder really organized. Have separate folders for clothing, hair, objects, scripts, etc, and I personally like to have images to match every package file, so I can easily identify which file is what item.

With this kind of issue, the clothes your sim puts on during the animation are the conflicting mods. Those particular pants have been mislabeled as a nude outfit, and just have to be removed.  Try removing your clothing mods in groups, and narrow it down until you find the right one. It's tedious, but it'll solve your problem.

Things became even more complicated. There are mods that only cause the problems IF they are both in at the same time. For example:

Do I label them both as conflicting mods? I wish I could discover why the mods are behaving in such a way.

Maybe one or both mods just became obsolete with a patch update, you could try to see either mod has been updated, perhaps.

Maybe one or both mods just became obsolete with a patch update, you could try to see either mod has been updated, perhaps.

Okay, thanks for the advice :) I was so discouraged when I discovered that a dress mod was one of the mods causing the problem. Gotta go through all these folders now. I wish there was a way to disable them manually in the game instead of launching Sims 4 to see problem, closing it, mess with Mod folder and then repeat until problem is gone.

I'm having problems with the undressing feature female won't undress during the animations

I am having a very similar issue. I can remove shirt and bra with no problems, but when I remove bottom and then underwear, pants are then added back on. After that, there is no way removing them as the mod is fooled thinking she is bare bottom. When I remove all other mods, WW works perfectly fine. So all I know is that there is a mod or mods that is conflicting with it. I wish there was a way of knowing which one because I enjoy this mod ):

I actually fixed the problem I needed to remove the cc that my sim was wearing so I removed the jeans and the top then I rest my sim after that boom problem gone I think the problem is that the Jeans and the Top was broken CC I suggest if you have the same problem that you try to find the cc in your files

Changed the host Esper, see if the image works :)

http://s17.postimg.org/faxks83an/police_job.jpg

Yesterday something cool happened. I clicked on a Sim and a " Ask for Sex " option appeared and it used Wicked Wohoo :D

Does it appear normally or when i get a level of relatiionship with that sim. It's weird that i saw only on one Sim for now :D

epic pic!!! ♥

When will the newest version become available to the public?

Plus, I don't see the point in mods being not free, no offense, the point has just never been explained to me.

Hi~ Podo! it is pretty much free, just have to wait a month or two for newest version. Turbodiver has taken on a huge task, creating a mod like this is no easy task. If you follow the forums you might recall awhile back all the sims 3 sex creators were saying this kind of mod could not be done. Well here we are!  TurboDriver could have easily kept this fully behind a pay wall, but he was kind enough to share. Actually if you look at it.. he sparked the entire sims 4 sex shift. Now people are making animations and stuff. OoO and his Patreon is low. think 5$ gets you the newest version.

I am in a money slump currently, so I can understand why it seem eh to  you, but there is a good reason for it ^^

teria como alguem traduzir esse mod para portugues? obrigada

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66296-tradu%C3%A7%C3%A3o-completa-do-wickedwoohoo-para-portugu%C3%AAs-do-brasil/ Totalmente em portugues , divirta-se !

yay thank you! I was just looking up what her question was. then saw you helped ♥

Okay, thanks for the advice :) I was so discouraged when I discovered that a dress mod was one of the mods causing the problem. Gotta go through all these folders now. I wish there was a way to disable them manually in the game instead of launching Sims 4 to see problem, closing it, mess with Mod folder and then repeat until problem is gone.

hope you got it working~ ♥ and jmem0 is right, it's important to keep an organized mod folder. seems like a head ache task. but so worth it in the end!

Nude Outfit Repair Guide

by SkyBarbie

Issue:  If your sims/s aren't nude when showering take the following steps to fix the problem:

1. Move the following two files out of your Sims 4 Mods folder and onto your desktop or other temporary location:  cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package, viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package
  2. Download and install the latest version of the Sims 4 Studio - http://sims4studio.com/board/31/downloading-sims-4-studio  (registration required)  NOTE:  This is a utility, not a mod, so don't place it under your Sims 4 Mods folder
  3. Launch the Sims 4 Studio and select the following options: Tools - Batch Files - CAS - Disallow CC for shower.  Make sure the file paths for your game are correct and then click 'Run'.  Custom content flagged as usable for the nude outfit will be fixed (flag will be removed).  Custom content that cannot be automatically repaired will be removed from your Mods folder and located in Documents/Sims 4 Studio/Batch Files.  Your original non-fixed package files will also be located here as a backup.
  4. Move the following two files back into your Mods folder (the ones you moved in step #1):  cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package, viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package
  5. Download the following mod and place it into your Sims 4 Mods folder:  Outfit Tools by Scumbumbo - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=541770  (registration required)
  6. Launch the Sims 4 game and play your current household
  7. Open up the console CTRL-SHIFT-C and type in:  fix.bathing  (all of your sims in your current game will have the nude outfit reset)
  8. Save your game
  9. Exit the Sims 4 to the desktop
  10. Delete the following files, typically found under - Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4:  localthumbcache.package, lastException.txt.  Also delete all files under the following folders (in the same location) but leave the folders intact:  cache, cachestr, Gameplay, lotcachedata, onlinethumbnailcache, and SavedSimInfoData (make a backup just in case).
  11. Launch the Sims 4 and play normally
  12. (Optional but recommended) - Go into the Household Management section of Sims 4 and edit each household to ensure that all Sims have correct outfits for each activity.  Some outfits may be incorrect (low chance but possible) due to the fixes you just made
  13. (Optional) - If you do not need the Outfit Tools by Scumbumbo mod for any other reason you can safely remove it from your Sims 4 Mods folder or add it back in later if you need to repeat these steps
  14. Perform these steps again if you add CC (custom content) that breaks the nude outfit
Note to TURBODRIVER:  Feel free to include this guide on your main mod page as this appears to be a common issue for many players.  Thank you for your awesome mod!

how can i get a male nude outfit with visible penis?

there should have been one in the WickedWoohoo install. or do you mean just for randomly walking around nude?

I just want to sleep naked  :-/ 

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175472 <- a penis n stuff for non sex times.

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175352 <- always hard cock if you just want a sim to walk around happy. hehe.

I am working on a bug for like half a day already, it's stopping me for releasing this: post-536691-0-58839000-1474364342_thumb.png

is it just her top staying on? you can click her and go into wickedwoohoo during sex and hit undress top. or some option like that.

No she's wearing Jeans and a top and she won't take it off

I have that problem in real life :(.

HAHA!

Nude Outfit Repair Guide
by SkyBarbie

Issue:  If your sims/s aren't nude when showering take the following steps to fix the problem:

1. Move the following two files out of your Sims 4 Mods folder and onto your desktop or other temporary location:  cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package, viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package
  2. Download and install the latest version of the Sims 4 Studio - http://sims4studio.com/board/31/downloading-sims-4-studio  (registration required)  NOTE:  This is a utility, not a mod, so don't place it under your Sims 4 Mods folder
  3. Launch the Sims 4 Studio and select the following options: Tools - Batch Files - CAS - Disallow CC for shower.  Make sure the file paths for your game are correct and then click 'Run'.  Custom content flagged as usable for the nude outfit will be fixed (flag will be removed).  Custom content that cannot be automatically repaired will be removed from your Mods folder and located in Documents/Sims 4 Studio/Batch Files.  Your original non-fixed package files will also be located here as a backup.
  4. Move the following two files back into your Mods folder (the ones you moved in step #1):  cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package, viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package
  5. Download the following mod and place it into your Sims 4 Mods folder:  Outfit Tools by Scumbumbo - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=541770  (registration required)
  6. Launch the Sims 4 game and play your current household
  7. Open up the console CTRL-SHIFT-C and type in:  fix.bathing  (all of your sims in your current game will have the nude outfit reset)
  8. Save your game
  9. Exit the Sims 4 to the desktop
  10. Delete the following files, typically found under - Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4:  localthumbcache.package, lastException.txt.  Also delete all files under the following folders (in the same location) but leave the folders intact:  cache, cachestr, Gameplay, lotcachedata, onlinethumbnailcache, and SavedSimInfoData (make a backup just in case).
  11. Launch the Sims 4 and play normally
  12. (Optional but recommended) - Go into the Household Management section of Sims 4 and edit each household to ensure that all Sims have correct outfits for each activity.  Some outfits may be incorrect (low chance but possible) due to the fixes you just made
  13. (Optional) - If you do not need the Outfit Tools by Scumbumbo mod for any other reason you can safely remove it from your Sims 4 Mods folder or add it back in later if you need to repeat these steps
  14. Perform these steps again if you add CC (custom content) that breaks the nude outfit
Note to TURBODRIVER:  Feel free to include this guide on your main mod page as this appears to be a common issue for many players.  Thank you for your awesome mod!

And a note for you, feel free to create a topic just for that. People can then easily find it and link to it.

Next public version will include an option to force nude outfits so that should help a little if people don't want to go through the process of finding and fixing.

Thank you for this mod! Improves immersion immensely :) !

I noticed that the animations don't have any emotional effect on the sims: Will you implement that in the future? Or is that outside the scope of the mod?

I am glad you like it.

Emotions is something I want to touch upon in the release I am working on right now. It's going to come slow because it has to be done right, but for sure I will cover everything with buffs as much as I can.

When will the newest version become available to the public?

Plus, I don't see the point in mods being not free, no offense, the point has just never been explained to me.

Hi~ Podo! it is pretty much free, just have to wait a month or two for newest version. Turbodiver has taken on a huge task, creating a mod like this is no easy task. If you follow the forums you might recall awhile back all the sims 3 sex creators were saying this kind of mod could not be done. Well here we are!  TurboDriver could have easily kept this fully behind a pay wall, but he was kind enough to share. Actually if you look at it.. he sparked the entire sims 4 sex shift. Now people are making animations and stuff. OoO and his Patreon is low. think 5$ gets you the newest version.

I am in a money slump currently, so I can understand why it seem eh to  you, but there is a good reason for it ^^

Okay, I was just asking since I need the newest versions' features for things I plan to do with my sims.

I've released a new version on Patreon which includes some pretty experimental changes that hopefully will turn out good. With the new version I've included the installer which will be public for everybody soon, if it works like it should. Here's what's new:

• Added cum layers textures
  • Added option to disable cum layers
  • Added extra animation to admiring yourself in the mirror
  • Made outfits not possible to be nude by default be ignored in checks
  • Reworked the way you specify receivers of cum
  • Reworked outfits handler to use special category for undressing
  • Updated language files (organised and improved)
  • Fixed cum layers overlapping
  • Fixed short male erection duration from watching

I looked in suggestions and didn't see anything to this exact effect... But, would sex for a baby be possible without changing the %risk? Like how there is "woohoo" and "try for baby." And therefore, perhaps the option of cumming inside having the (example numbers) higher 85% chance while cumming outside goes with the risky 10% and condoms go with 0%?

is anybody else having a problem downloading arma72 animations ?

Sorry, I don't have a solution to your question. But, yes, I am also unable to get all of Amra's animations into my game. I was able to get the first several, but not the last six. I am using the unarchiver on a Mac and the 7zip is enabled, so it should unpack all the animations, but for some reason it isn't. Thanks for bringing it up. 

You're welcome. yet i meant that i had an issue with connecting to the server. the download will never pass 0%.

Hello, (I speak bad English, I'm sorry)

I do not work mod.

Help fix :)

My version of the game 1.20.60.1020

Maud downloaded the newest

events sent correctly

other mods I have not.

all made in the manual.

In the setting mode of the game included

when you start the game displays a list of downloaded mods and scenarios.

- The problem is that the game is not "Wicked Woohoo" options.

The code does not work

in game mode, there are no indicators of fashion work

how to be?