WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi. I have 1.13 version of my game. I was expecting that only 1.5 and 1.7 versions cant work the mod. But I cant save my game with an error.

Hi hi~ 1.20 or newer is needed to use the mod.  Under the WickedWoohoo settings is an option for safe safe.  I personally bring up my WickedWoohoo settings by right clicking the ground and going to WickedWoohoo menu.

Hello great contribution thanks, sorry for my English, translated into Spanish could? Thanks

hola ~ La traducción es hasta el usuario por ahora. TurboDriver tiene información sobre cómo hacer una traducción en la parte inferior del tubo remo para el mod. Es en Inglés, pero se puede utilizar el navegador Chrome de Google, que tiene una opción de auto traducir páginas web a cualquier idioma. Espero que esta ayuda (he usado el traductor de google para este>. <)

^

hello ~ Translation is up to user for now. TurboDriver has information on how to make a translation at the bottom of the main post for the mod. It is in english , but you can use google chrome browser which has an option to auto translate webpages to any language. Hope this helps ( I used google translate for this >.< )

Thank you

Hi. I have 1.13 version of my game. I was expecting that only 1.5 and 1.7 versions cant work the mod. But I cant save my game with an error.

Hi hi~ 1.20 or newer is needed to use the mod.  Under the WickedWoohoo settings is an option for safe safe.  I personally bring up my WickedWoohoo settings by right clicking the ground and going to WickedWoohoo menu.

Hello great contribution thanks, sorry for my English, translated into Spanish could? Thanks

hola ~ La traducción es hasta el usuario por ahora. TurboDriver tiene información sobre cómo hacer una traducción en la parte inferior del tubo remo para el mod. Es en Inglés, pero se puede utilizar el navegador Chrome de Google, que tiene una opción de auto traducir páginas web a cualquier idioma. Espero que esta ayuda (he usado el traductor de google para este>. <)

^

hello ~ Translation is up to user for now. TurboDriver has information on how to make a translation at the bottom of the main post for the mod. It is in english , but you can use google chrome browser which has an option to auto translate webpages to any language. Hope this helps ( I used google translate for this >.< )

Thank you

Would be nice to have an option to switch sim positions.  I know it auto checks for sims to be in the right place, but with gender checks turned off some lesbian positions work for MF as well, but the check forces lesbian animations with MF characters to be the wrong way around most of the time.  Amra's standing lesbian handjob anims for example would work well as MF, but I always get the sims the wrong way around.  My poor lady sim doesn't seem to know how to give a handjob when that happens  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Would be nice to have an option to switch sim positions. I know it auto checks for sims to be in the right place, but with gender checks turned off some lesbian positions work for MF as well, but the check forces lesbian animations with MF characters to be the wrong way around most of the time. Amra's standing lesbian handjob anims for example would work well as MF, but I always get the sims the wrong way around. My poor lady sim doesn't seem to know how to give a handjob when that happens :lol::lol::lol:

Click on sim you want to swap positions with. You will get a set of options - select "more options" at the top, then "wicked...", then "woohoo", then "swap the positions". I believe that's the order of it. It is there. Good luck :)

You guys are gonna create double penetration animations ? 2 guys with a girl

There were some just made today by KLM! Check them out here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65640-sims-4-klm-animations-for-wickedwoohoo-updated-180916-added-13-mfm-animations/

Also, if you want to put out suggestions/ideas for animations, you can put them in this thread :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66462-the-sims-4-animation-ideas/

The mod is great!!!! But it seems my Sims cannot use their cell phones after downloading the latest version @_@ 

if you're having the same problem I had, where the phone menu appears at the very top of the screeen, to the point where you can't select any of the options, then it's actually the UI cheats mod, which was rendered useless after the latest patch. Just need to download the latest version from MTS.

Firstly great mod and thank you soo much for breathing new life into a series which I used to love. 

I've now started playing with the club system that the expansion get together added. I've created a sort of swingers/sex club for my sims to join, with activities relating to romance/woohoo etc. I was wondering if you'd be able to add the features which wicked woohoo adds (sex animations, exhibitionism) as options to the Activities in the club system? At the moment the most we can have is just the standard woohoo.

- just a thought

I will look into that for sure. I haven't even really played with clubs yet, so I need to learn a lot to know how this stuff works.

I've just reworked how outfits work so they should be compatible with clubs and career outfits. That's a step forward. :D

Hello, first of all congrats for this mod..it's EPIC!!

Now I have a little problem, I'm desperated and I really don't know what to do..

So, I did everything it needs:

1) Putted the zip files in the Mods folder, with also the "unzipped" version"

2) Putted all the animation unzipped

3) Activated the script and mods

4) Is the latest version of game (1.20. etc etc)

And the funny thing is that The Sims 4 also identify those Mods and Scripts and says they are in! The problem is that for some reason (and that's not just for your mod script) the game doesn not recognize the Script so... nothing happens! It's like as I beggined with, like nothing is installed... what can I do???

Thank you for the kind reply and sorry for my bad english!

Now I have a little problem, I'm desperated and I really don't know what to do..

And the funny thing is that The Sims 4 also identify those Mods and Scripts and says they are in! The problem is that for some reason (and that's not just for your mod script) the game doesn not recognize the Script so... nothing happens! It's like as I beggined with, like nothing is installed... what can I do???

If you have both the zipped files and the unzipped ones in your mods folder, that might be your issue. The game may be seeing 2 of everything.

hi hi I made a small install guide on page 87 ! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwoohoo-111026-4-september-2016/page-87 hope it helps

Just a normal day at the job getting reports from a witness. It's a hard work :D

http://i.imgur.com/APGdJmI.jpg

aww picture didnt work!

how can i get a male nude outfit with visible penis?

there should have been one in the WickedWoohoo install. or do you mean just for randomly walking around nude?

I'm having trouble please help!

I did all that was instructed it was all working fine, it was time hours later to close the game several days a go, I've just come to play it and origin updated and now the mod isn't there? And not there to enable in game options,help please!

hmm, my origin has not updated! what version of the game are you running? did you make sure script mods are enabled in game? often times after an update they auto turn off script mods and custom content mods. just have to re enable them.

Downloaded and unzip yet cant open anything. I might not be compatible. Are there any instructions anywhere as to what I need and how to do this? 

back on page 87 I did a mini install guide. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwoohoo-111026-4-september-2016/page-87 hope it helps! you don't really need much other then whats on the main post for this mod.

Yeah my version of the sims is in french but it still should have the french version of ''Script mods allowed'' which I dont. Should I just install the game in englsih then? 

post-1384760-0-18687900-1474248360_thumb.png

Downloaded and unzip yet cant open anything. I might not be compatible. Are there any instructions anywhere as to what I need and how to do this? 

back on page 87 I did a mini install guide. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwoohoo-111026-4-september-2016/page-87 hope it helps! you don't really need much other then whats on the main post for this mod.

Yeah my version of the sims is in french but it still should have the french version of ''Script mods allowed'' which I dont. Should I just install the game in englsih then? 

Oh my gosh! that is really weird, you script mods option is completely gone. If English is not a problem for you. Which it doesn't appear to be cause your english is great here ^^! I would say try the english install.

Oh my gosh! that is really weird, you script mods option is completely gone. If English is not a problem for you. Which it doesn't appear to be cause your english is great here ^^! I would say try the english install.

Mehhh Just sucks to unistall everything and install everything back... The sims does give me the mods pop up though...?!

post-1384760-0-67120200-1474248867_thumb.png

Mehhh Just sucks to unistall everything and install everything back... The sims does give me the mods pop up though...?!

oh @_@ this I am not sure on. I just know basic stuff. For reinstalling you don't have to reinstall all your mods again. just make sure to  back up the mods folder under Documents/Electronic Arts/ Sims 4.  Mods folder, Tray Folder. Tray is sims and homes you made. Saves folder is one you will lose as they don't carry over into other languages. Actually not even sure on the tray folder either ><