WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

How's this working out? I haven't been really into TS4 but I'm starting to lean towards it if Wicked Woohoo is functionally good....might get me over the fence since the only other thing TS4 really has going for it in comparison to TS3 is loading times.

It is a pretty neat mod! right now you have to start the sex yourself. Not auto yet~ but TurboDriver has done a lot in a few months. More and more wonderful people are sharing animations also.

i can't seem to get it to set up properly for the life of me, though to be fair this is the first time i have attempted to run a mod on the sims 4 so it may be due to lack of experience on my part,  the only thing that seems to be missing is the TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Woohoo in the mods list, i have redownloaded it 3 times and followed the instructions from the installation page of your blog but it will not run and i have yet to see that one pop up on the mod list, is there another download needed beyond the requirements and animations listed on your blog?

How's this working out? I haven't been really into TS4 but I'm starting to lean towards it if Wicked Woohoo is functionally good....might get me over the fence since the only other thing TS4 really has going for it in comparison to TS3 is loading times.

It is a pretty neat mod! right now you have to start the sex yourself. Not auto yet~ but TurboDriver has done a lot in a few months. More and more wonderful people are sharing animations also.

Condoms, relationships, and other things are in the works. He said a new public release mid October or something? So yeah a lot of work is getting done quickly in a great quality too. He even communicates with us so I trust him. Doesn't feature things KW has yet or may never have but its functional, flexible, and best of all doesn't hinder performance what so ever.

For some reason whenever I make my sims do it one of them is ALWAYS the top and the other ALWAYS the bottom, it didn't used to be like this, it used to be the active sim was the top and the one he selected was the bottom, but for some reason no matter what one of my sims is always the top...so frustrating.

For some reason whenever I make my sims do it one of them is ALWAYS the top and the other ALWAYS the bottom, it didn't used to be like this, it used to be the active sim was the top and the one he selected was the bottom, but for some reason no matter what one of my sims is always the top...so frustrating.

I really need to finish that installer, people still have problems with installing the mod. I am sorry that I am not answering these posts, but seriously, you just put the files in the folder and enable mods, I have nothing else to say.

Hey! I don't know why but for a while now my female sims have on the default 'naked' outfit when engaging in the actions. It used to work before but Idk what happened. I already tried your suggested methods ,but they didn't help. Can anyone help? 

And where is the issue in that?  :lol:

Maybe check the FAQ.

Condoms, relationships, and other things are in the works. He said a new public release mid October or something? So yeah a lot of work is getting done quickly in a great quality too. He even communicates with us so I trust him. Doesn't feature things KW has yet or may never have but its functional, flexible, and best of all doesn't hinder performance what so ever.

That's so sweet, have a heart.  :heart:

(someone really has to update these emoticons)

Then just swap them, some improvements to that will be featured in the next public release.

Check the FAQ for more details.

i can't seem to get it to set up properly for the life of me, though to be fair this is the first time i have attempted to run a mod on the sims 4 so it may be due to lack of experience on my part,  the only thing that seems to be missing is the TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Woohoo in the mods list, i have redownloaded it 3 times and followed the instructions from the installation page of your blog but it will not run and i have yet to see that one pop up on the mod list, is there another download needed beyond the requirements and animations listed on your blog?

Hi! going to do a tiny walk through of how I did mine. Also might want to change your Resource.cfg file. It's in the mods folder. Now this is the part I think some might be getting wrong is where they are installing mods.  D:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 is where mine is. Most peoples will be on their C drive. The main Sims 4 install in not where mods go, they must be put into the Documents\Electronic Arts mods folder.

You can edit it in Notepad.

6f1cadd8a14e45de326474f685becbe5.png

Priority 500

PackedFile *.package

PackedFile */*.package

PackedFile */*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

^ for those who wish to just copy and paste.  The reason mine is set up that way is so it lets sims 4 read folders within folders. for easier organizing of mods.

Okay! now you just download TurboDriver's mod I put mine in it's own folder with animation packs from the community. I put the ! ! ! before the text on the folder so it's on top of my mods folders. it's not something that must be done.

4f239d96e2d94c5361606520066d8b3c.png

Final step! make sure you have mods enabled in the game and script mods.

33abe5f741d42802332de8cdf443e64d.png

That is about it. least that was how I installed mine in those 3 steps. I really hope this helps other people get theirs working :heart: :heart:

Also eep just noticed this post took up a lot of space. sorries >.<

I've released new version on Patreon which includes reworked exhibitionism skill, autonomy and story progression with few improvements that should help with common problem of broken naked outfit. Here's the list of changes:

• Added location type for pool sex interactions
  • Added ability to disable undressing when using toilet
  • Added option to force default naked body mesh (if you have problems with CC)
  • Added option for NPC sims autonomy only (replaced the low autonomy setting, made it selected by default)
  • Improved detection of computer objects by adding extra tags
  • Improved detection of mailbox objects by adding extra tags
  • Reworked exhibitionism skill:
    • Added 'wickedwoohoo.exglobalremove' command to reset every sim exhibitionism skill
    • Made exhibitionism skill have only 5 levels
    • Made leveling up exhibitionism skill depend on objectives (you can't do the same thing all the time)
    • Made traits like: Shameless, Morning Sim, Night Owl, Savant and Quick Learner affect the exhibitionism skill
    • Made admiring yourself outfit be dependent on the current exhibitionism skill level
    • Made vanilla nudity interactions be hooked to exhibitionism skill level
    • Removed watching naked sims increasing exhibitionism skill level
  • Reworked exhibitionism story progression:
    • Added social interactions to influence sims to learn exhibitionism faster and above the story progression level cap:
      • Talk About Exhibitionism - influences sim depending on your sim exhibitionism level
      • Compliment Sexy Body - subtle way to influence sim (unlocked at level 2)
      • Convince to Exhibitionism - more direct way to influence sim (unlocked at level 4)
      • Ask to Get Naked - if your sim is at least level 3 and the asked sim is least at level 4, the asked sim will undress
    • Made gaining exhibitionism skill through story progression be capped from level 2 to 3 (sims won't max out exhibitionism skill without influence)
    • Made random constant exhibitionism skill story progression capped level limit for random sims (some sims learn more than others)
    • Made exhibitionism story progression take into account sims traits
  • Reworked exhibitionism autonomy:
    • Made sims enter/spawn in zone without underwear right away
    • Made alone sims in house ignore exhibitionism level check
    • Removed sims autonomy to undress underwear

Hi! going to do a tiny walk through of how I did mine. Also might want to change your Resource.cfg file. It's in the mods folder. Now this is the part I think some might be getting wrong is where they are installing mods.  D:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 is where mine is. Most peoples will be on their C drive. The main Sims 4 install in not where mods go, they must be put into the Documents\Electronic Arts mods folder.

Topic with extra detailed instruction would be pretty helpful too, but I don't want to put that task on anybody. :D

You can edit it in Notepad.

6f1cadd8a14e45de326474f685becbe5.png

Priority 500

PackedFile *.package

PackedFile */*.package

PackedFile */*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package

PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

^ for those who wish to just copy and paste.  The reason mine is set up that way is so it lets sims 4 read folders within folders. for easier organizing of mods.

Okay! now you just download TurboDriver's mod I put mine in it's own folder with animation packs from the community. I put the ! ! ! before the text on the folder so it's on top of my mods folders. it's not something that must be done.

4f239d96e2d94c5361606520066d8b3c.png

Final step! make sure you have mods enabled in the game and script mods.

33abe5f741d42802332de8cdf443e64d.png

That is about it. least that was how I installed mine in those 3 steps. I really hope this helps other people get theirs working :heart: :heart:

Also eep just noticed this post took up a lot of space. sorries >.<

first off thanks for the reply , but i noticed something in your list that has been missing from every download i have had, the TURBODRIVER_WickedWoohoo_Woohoo.package  was not included at all, could this be my problem? as i have been installing it into the correct folders, i will also change the resource config as you suggested

how i can get a naked outfit with visible penis with this mod?

http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=174683

I've released new version on Patreon which includes reworked exhibitionism skill, autonomy and story progression with few improvements that should help with common problem of broken naked outfit. Here's the list of changes:

• Added location type for pool sex interactions
  • Added ability to disable undressing when using toilet
  • Added option to force default naked body mesh (if you have problems with CC)
  • Added option for NPC sims autonomy only (replaced the low autonomy setting, made it selected by default)
  • Improved detection of computer objects by adding extra tags
  • Improved detection of mailbox objects by adding extra tags
  • Reworked exhibitionism skill:
    • Added 'wickedwoohoo.exglobalremove' command to reset every sim exhibitionism skill
    • Made exhibitionism skill have only 5 levels
    • Made leveling up exhibitionism skill depend on objectives (you can't do the same thing all the time)
    • Made traits like: Shameless, Morning Sim, Night Owl, Savant and Quick Learner affect the exhibitionism skill
    • Made admiring yourself outfit be dependent on the current exhibitionism skill level
    • Made vanilla nudity interactions be hooked to exhibitionism skill level
    • Removed watching naked sims increasing exhibitionism skill level
  • Reworked exhibitionism story progression:
    • Added social interactions to influence sims to learn exhibitionism faster and above the story progression level cap:
      • Talk About Exhibitionism - influences sim depending on your sim exhibitionism level
      • Compliment Sexy Body - subtle way to influence sim (unlocked at level 2)
      • Convince to Exhibitionism - more direct way to influence sim (unlocked at level 4)
      • Ask to Get Naked - if your sim is at least level 3 and the asked sim is least at level 4, the asked sim will undress
    • Made gaining exhibitionism skill through story progression be capped from level 2 to 3 (sims won't max out exhibitionism skill without influence)
    • Made random constant exhibitionism skill story progression capped level limit for random sims (some sims learn more than others)
    • Made exhibitionism story progression take into account sims traits
  • Reworked exhibitionism autonomy:
    • Made sims enter/spawn in zone without underwear right away
    • Made alone sims in house ignore exhibitionism level check
    • Removed sims autonomy to undress underwear

Topic with extra detailed instruction would be pretty helpful too, but I don't want to put that task on anybody. :D

Wait wait wait wait wait, you just added the ability for Sims to automatically get it on when the need arises or whatever?! :blush:

---------------

Also something I noticed with Dine Out since employees use an outfit, if exhibition is enabled they may not be in uniform. So I disabled it and now they use their assigned uniforms. Not sure if this also effects Get To Work since employees in that DLC are terrible.

There's another thing I noticed, not sure if its a graphical glitch or what but sometimes I see flickering on a Sim during woohoo. I'll probably have to mess with the graphical settings as this must be one of those issues and not a WW issue but still felt like reporting it in case anyone else finds this and it can be resolved.

----------------------

Have a cookie.

great-cookie-m_and_m-cookie-03_1024x1024

Hey! you need that package yes. It should have been in the official download. I downloaded mine from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwoohoo/ I hope this helps ♥

Very Nice job for the anime and thanks so much for all work :) more soon plz : :D  :heart:

But for a depth of games you think can have anime the boobs or very hard for do this ? :wub:

HI! For anime boobs you just need a slider mod. I don't know of any yet. but I have seen people do huge anime boobs before.

Bug report (ww 1.1.1.026):

I own the "Get to work"-expansion.

In the building for the scientist career, if any sim uses a toilet, he/she does not dress back to his laboratory clothes, but remains naked or in the white underwear. At the end of the day, almost everyone runs around naked. A very liberal science lab ...

This problem with the redressing does not occur in the detective or doctor careers or on any other lot.

Edit: Ah, sorry. Just read the info of the new patreon update. If this thing is covered, just forget my post ... sorry!

Wait wait wait wait wait, you just added the ability for Sims to automatically get it on when the need arises or whatever?! :blush:

---------------

Also something I noticed with Dine Out since employees use an outfit, if exhibition is enabled they may not be in uniform. So I disabled it and now they use their assigned uniforms. Not sure if this also effects Get To Work since employees in that DLC are terrible.

There's another thing I noticed, not sure if its a graphical glitch or what but sometimes I see flickering on a Sim during woohoo. I'll probably have to mess with the graphical settings as this must be one of those issues and not a WW issue but still felt like reporting it in case anyone else finds this and it can be resolved.

What do you see that suggests I've added autonomy for sex? I am understanding something wrong?

Flickering? Like z-fighting?

Bug report (ww 1.1.1.026):

I own the "Get to work"-expansion.

In the building for the scientist career, if any sim uses a toilet, he/she does not dress back to his laboratory clothes, but remains naked or in the white underwear. At the end of the day, almost everyone runs around naked. A very liberal science lab ...

This problem with the redressing does not occur in the detective or doctor careers or on any other lot.

Edit: Ah, sorry. Just read the info of the new patreon update. If this thing is covered, just forget my post ... sorry!

It's hard to deal with outfits, because I have to stick with existing categories. Client side is not happy when you give it incorrect data and simply crashes.

Because situational outfits can be used for different.. situations, stuff like that can happen. I don't know how to resolve that yet. Maybe someday I will find a solution to that.

Thanks for letting me know!

Hi there,

first of all thank you very much for the mod.

But I am seriously going crazy as to why if I do any animations, my female leaves her top on?

I have tried everything i can think of.

If you wouldnt mind taking the time to help.

Thanks in advance.

i love this so much. however improvements are needed such as when interacting with each other you it should raise the romantic bar a little and increase FUN, SOCIAL and lower HYGIENE and stuff like that 

He's working on implementing that stuff. i'm pretty sure that hygiene and fun work like you want them to in the newest version, available to patreons, but I don't think it does anything to social, and I know he's trying to be very specific about how he does the romance part.