WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hey! Thanks for the great mod! Really great!

One question:

for me it feels to easy to fuck. i disabled accept all invites but still like every girl is fucking with me. I would like it to be more difficult to fuck. Is it normal that is that easy? is there a way to change this by my own somehow?

Thanks

I discovered a rather funny bug just now. When a recipe allows you to use "Any fruit", you can use a wicked condom. :lol:

Haven't seen you in a while. :)

Thanks for that, it should be fixed in the next update! The template for the condom was an apple and I've missed some tags. :D

Yeah, I've gotten pretty busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to post or play. :s

I figured it was something like that.  :P

Hello Community,

I have installed the Wicked Woohoo Sims4 via the instructions. I though i was successful, the scripted mod verification  announcement appears at log in launch and a went into setting an enabled to mods as instructed. My Sims are woohooing to same old boring way..I have made an install error somewhere and I AM MORE THAN FRUSTRATED. In efforts to resolve my own issue I did some internet research and someone suggested on a forum that I needed to make a copy of the zip file, etc. Foreign language to me.  Any suggestions would be more than appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Hey! Thanks for the great mod! Really great!

One question:

for me it feels to easy to fuck. i disabled accept all invites but still like every girl is fucking with me. I would like it to be more difficult to fuck. Is it normal that is that easy? is there a way to change this by my own somehow?

Thanks

Hey!

There are no relationship or other checks implemented yet. Everyone will accept your propositions. That will be added in future updates.

I just want to leave the teaser here: 

:heart:

I guess no point to comment on this yet, lets wait for the trailer.

Hello Community,

I have installed the Wicked Woohoo Sims4 via the instructions. I though i was successful, the scripted mod verification  announcement appears at log in launch and a went into setting an enabled to mods as instructed. My Sims are woohooing to same old boring way..I have made an install error somewhere and I AM MORE THAN FRUSTRATED. In efforts to resolve my own issue I did some internet research and someone suggested on a forum that I needed to make a copy of the zip file, etc. Foreign language to me.  Any suggestions would be more than appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

If you've seen the greeting notification from WickedWoohoo then you're done. Just don't use the default woohoo. Use the 'Wicked' interaction.

Does anyone know if the animations are also compatible with Andrew's Pose Player?

@Turbodriver

Good to know that you are considering adding some gameplay into the mod. Just another little suggestion. Be real nice to be able to use the outfit picker for some of the exhibitionist stuff. 

can u help me :C , basically after downloading all those mods , my sim will not do anything, so if send him to sit on sofa, he resets, workout, reset, call a sim , resets , did I miss something ? :s

i have the same problem idk what im doing wrong I installed the mod correctly and downloaded extra animations but when I go into romance interactions there isnt any new options :(

same thing over here man. i don't get any new interactions, but at least i know that some of the other recommended mods are working, cuz i don't get the nude censor when sims go to the shower and etc. would love if the developer could help us out

Be sure to check off any of the usual issues :)

- Make sure your game is up to date on patches.

- Make sure you have the latest version of WW

- Make sure you are unpacking all of the files (if any of the files end in .rar or .zip, they are not unpacked)

- Make sure your files are not in too many subfolders, you can only go one subfolder down in your mods folder. Any more, and they will not show up.

I'm having this same issue but I've done all those things and it's still not working for me.. :o

- Make sure you are unpacking all of the files (if any of the files end in .rar or .zip, they are not unpacked)

- Make sure your files are not in too many subfolders, you can only go one subfolder down in your mods folder. Any more, and they will not show up.

I'm having this same issue but I've done all those things and it's still not working for me.. :o

My next and only other guesses would be to check that you're putting the files in the right folder (Electronic Arts>Sims 4>Mods), and also to check that you have both custom content and script mods enabled.

If you could go into detail about how exactly the mod isn't working, I'm sure more people can help you out :)

My next and only other guesses would be to check that you're putting the files in the right folder (Electronic Arts>Sims 4>Mods), and also to check that you have both custom content and script mods enabled.

If you could go into detail about how exactly the mod isn't working, I'm sure more people can help you out :)

Yes all of that is a check!

Well, there is no other options to do any of these things, there is only the option of woohoo, which is normal. but nothing else. Lol. :P 

Hopefully someone knows what's wrong!

Asegúrese de marcar ninguno de los problemas habituales :)

- Asegúrese de que su juego es al día de parches.

- Asegúrate de que tienes la última versión de la Segunda Guerra

- Asegúrese de que está desempacando todos los archivos (si alguno de los archivos terminan en .rar o .zip, no son sin embalaje)

- Asegúrese de que sus archivos no están en demasiadas subcarpetas, sólo se puede ir uno subcarpeta en la carpeta de mods. Un poco más, y no van a aparecer.

Estoy teniendo el mismo problema, pero he hecho todas esas cosas y todavía no está funcionando para mí .. :o

Mi siguiente y sólo otras conjeturas serían para comprobar que usted está poniendo los archivos en la carpeta correcta (Electronic Arts Sims> 4> Mods), y también para comprobar que tiene tanto contenido personalizado y modificaciones de secuencias de comandos habilitado.

Si se pudiera entrar en detalles acerca de cómo exactamente el mod no está funcionando, estoy seguro de que más gente puede ayudar a salir :)

If I buy the game for mac, this patch works on Mac OS X?

For some reason my game won't show the script being enabled under the scripting mod :( It shows all other custom content, including all the wickedwoohoo options, but NOTHING shows up under Script mods... Tried disabling script mods, exiting the game, restarting game, reenabling scripts, exiting game and restarting again but still nothing :/

Using version 1.5.139.1020 with Get Together and Go To Work installed.

*edit* Hmm, if I'm reading some of these topics right, I misread my own version number thinking it was past the listed 1.2 but that's not the case? I'll try updating...

2nd edit: Wow, what a freaking fail. For some reason I thought by reading the incompatible version 1.7 note that the mod wasn't compatible with the latest versions of the Sims, uninstalled my freaking game and reinstalled to an earlier version. Now after correcting my mistakes, the game works. <facepalm>

For some reason my game won't show the script being enabled under the scripting mod :( It shows all other custom content, including all the wickedwoohoo options, but NOTHING shows up under Script mods... Tried disabling script mods, exiting the game, restarting game, reenabling scripts, exiting game and restarting again but still nothing :/

*edit* Hmm, if I'm reading some of these topics right, I misread my own version number thinking it was past the listed 1.2 but that's not the case? I'll try updating...

I am a bit lost and I seem to be in the same boat, any advice?

Version 1.5.139.1020 is actually older than 1.20.60.1020. Make sure you have at least version 1.20.60.1020, fixed everything for me.

Version 1.5.139.1020 is actually older than 1.20.60.1020. Make sure you have at least version 1.20.60.1020, fixed everything for me.

Works in OS X MAC the patch WickedWooho? as installed on mac?

Where I can download the latest version of Sims 4 for free mac??

How about a option when clicking on female Sims to make them shemale. This means they will have the penis mesh like male Sims. We can click on them again and remove it whenever needed. Honestly its too bad Cmar doesn't offer support for TS4 really, would've enjoyed having his penis mod for females like in TS3 but since all that morphing stuff is a thing of the past....