WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

i've got an idea can you make an interation "become sexfriend" ? One of the two sims could have 20% to fall in love and the other +20 % to not fall in love with the sim what do you think ?(I don't know if i'm enough clear because i'm french)

I've found a mod caled oohsmooth v2 this mod modify the butt of the sims and make it smoother you cam maybe added in your download links 

https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/post/134246248274/you-asked-for-ooh-smooth-v2-as-a-skin

i've got an idea can you make an interation "become sexfriend" ? One of the two sims could have 20% to fall in love and the other +20 % to not fall in love with the sim what do you think ?(I don't know if i'm enough clear because i'm french)

I've found a mod caled oohsmooth v2 this mod modify the butt of the sims and make it smoother you cam maybe added in your download links 

https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/post/134246248274/you-asked-for-ooh-smooth-v2-as-a-skin

friend with benefit? :D

Transgender support so female Sims can have cocks and not have to use a strap on that will clip with their male genitals or something? KW lacks this so far.

The game already supports transgenders through the gender customization update. If your game is not updated to include that patch, you'll have to do that. You can choose male but make a female frame and preference female clothing options and what not. Nothing should need to be done on the WW / animation / modeling side.

I did not know how much I hate recording videos, editing them and exporting them until I've started working on the video tutorials for animating. Oh well, I am trying to finish them anyway, it will take some time.

I've got another idea when the sim is flirty with the portable he can send a sexto and it will make flirty the reciever

Relationships is something that needs a lot of planning to actually add to the mod and it will not happen that fast, but there is going to be time to figure it out.

http://pastebin.com/izsQKMPx

I found this, the whole bed animation won't work… so far that worked was floor hand job thank you

This should be fixed in the next release, for now, go to 'saves' folder and remove 'WickedWoohooMod' folder to fix it.

when come out the new version?

i've a question :when the next version arrives ? i just can't wait ;)

Should be this week.

hi i have my game save and now playing my carakter is freezing cant move

sry for my bad english

You need to try give more details about what is exactly happening if you want help.

Transgender support so female Sims can have cocks and not have to use a strap on that will clip with their male genitals or something? KW lacks this so far.

The game already supports transgenders through the gender customization update. If your game is not updated to include that patch, you'll have to do that. You can choose male but make a female frame and preference female clothing options and what not. Nothing should need to be done on the WW / animation / modeling side.

That is a good point, I have to look into these options, I've never used them.

I did not know how much I hate recording videos, editing them and exporting them until I've started working on the video tutorials for animating. Oh well, I am trying the finish them anyway, it will take some time.

Thanks for that, I got a hold of some instructional videos I'll be  checking out as well, it's not Sims directly but it will help with the concept and how to work blender. For a free program it's pretty powerful as in looking at making some slutty outfits I've found out it's prominent in Sims 4 clothing creation and mesh editing too.

I did not know how much I hate recording videos, editing them and exporting them until I've started working on the video tutorials for animating. Oh well, I am trying the finish them anyway, it will take some time.

Thanks for that, I got a hold of some instructional videos I'll be  checking out as well, it's not Sims directly but it will help with the concept and how to work blender. For a free program it's pretty powerful as in looking at making some slutty outfits I've found out it's prominent in Sims 4 clothing creation and mesh editing too.

I only went through necessary steps on how to use the basic functions of animating in Blender, so don't expect much, it's to start, nothing advanced :D

Loving the mod, great work! Will be sure to be a Patron as the mod develops.

Is it possible for you to add the WooHoo traits and effects in the future? E.g. WooHooing boosts Social and Fun moodlets and the Friendship and Romantic Meter.

Yes and they will be added, eventually I want to remove the default woohoo, but first I need to make sure that the new one covers everything that the default does.

----

Thanks for the response. That sounds great, looking forward to seeing it replace the default woohoo in the future.

Just became a Patron!

No that's not what I mean. What I mean is in TS3 we have Cmar's morphing penis, there's one for female Sims as well. One for accessory and the other as a perm for all female Sims like male Sims have. In KW we can switch partners position (the receiver, the giver) and with Cmar's morphing penis for female Sims we can use that instead of a strap on, a way to make shemales. While in TS4 we lack it. That's what I was asking if the penis that's being used for male Sims in WW can be used for select female Sims to make shemales that can be used in animations.

No that's not what I mean. What I mean is in TS3 we have Cmar's morphing penis, there's one for female Sims as well. One for accessory and the other as a perm for all female Sims like male Sims have. In KW we can switch partners position (the receiver, the giver) and with Cmar's morphing penis for female Sims we can use that instead of a strap on, a way to make shemales. While in TS4 we lack it. That's what I was asking if the penis that's being used for male Sims in WW can be used for select female Sims to make shemales that can be used in animations.

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175444 you want this? It's a bit ugly but it's the only one i know..

The mod works fine, except for one thing. When I open up one of my save files, my sims would randomly start a sex animation, but misplaced and clothed. It even happens when one of the sims is at work. the only that seem to fix this one is opening up the CAS screen everytime I load up a save. I'm not sure what might be causing this bug and I wonder if anyone else have encountered it before. (Btw autonomy is turned off)

The mod works fine, except for one thing. When I open up one of my save files, my sims would randomly start a sex animation, but misplaced and clothed. It even happens when one of the sims is at work. the only that seem to fix this one is opening up the CAS screen everytime I load up a save. I'm not sure what might be causing this bug and I wonder if anyone else have encountered it before. (Btw autonomy is turned off)

Yes, I have this issue as well. Good to know about a minor fix that you found out about, though.

This has probably been discussed before, but what's the reason why in the oraljob and handjob animations, if your sim is above the default height, the hand grabbing/dick sucking is off sync/misaligned? I first noticed when I had two male sims at the tallest height (via the height slider) try to give a handjob/oral job to each other. I figured because they were at the same height it would be aligned, but it wasn't. But weirdly enough if you get a default-height sim and a tall male sim, it's aligned. It's only not aligned if the receiver is too short, but it's aligned if the receiver of the oral job/handjob is tall or at the same height of the giver.

also another thing I noticed is that upon disabling gender restrictions, there seems to me some sort of glitch. For example, I click on a male and give the command for the oraljob animation on a female sim. However it ended up with the man giving the female a blowjob. Because restrictions are disabled I figured vice versa would work, but oddly enough the same thing happened when I clicked on the female to give a blowjob to the same male: he ended up giving a blowjob to her again. There needs to be some designated action for where the person you click upon to do the animation (not the partner) should either be the giver or the receiver.

I had a thought for removing underwear with this. A 3D skirt like the ones we had for sims 3 with actual up skirt view, but make it an accessory and then put on the underwear of your choice . Then it can seem like they actually remove underwear when wearing a skirt. Just a thought.

This has probably been discussed before, but what's the reason why in the oraljob and handjob animations, if your sim is above the default height, the hand grabbing/dick sucking is off sync/misaligned? I first noticed when I had two male sims at the tallest height (via the height slider) try to give a handjob/oral job to each other. I figured because they were at the same height it would be aligned, but it wasn't. But weirdly enough if you get a default-height sim and a tall male sim, it's aligned. It's only not aligned if the receiver is too short, but it's aligned if the receiver of the oral job/handjob is tall or at the same height of the giver.

also another thing I noticed is that upon disabling gender restrictions, there seems to me some sort of glitch. For example, I click on a male and give the command for the oraljob animation on a female sim. However it ended up with the man giving the female a blowjob. Because restrictions are disabled I figured vice versa would work, but oddly enough the same thing happened when I clicked on the female to give a blowjob to the same male: he ended up giving a blowjob to her again. There needs to be some designated action for where the person you click upon to do the animation (not the partner) should either be the giver or the receiver.

The height issue is a Sims animation thing, you must not have played Sims 3 because if you mess with the sliders too much the animations will be off in that too. All sims animation whether 3 or 4 are all made with default height. I think the only animation for male on female oral is KLM and it's not bed, I think it's table and couch I can't remember offhand. Where were your sims located when you tried this? When you add the animation look at the OP of each thread and you'll see who's animations work where.