WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

im /still/ looking for the FFF animation that is featured in the last preview pic.  ive looked through most ( if not all ) of the animation previews for each individual creator and cant seem to find it.  the file's name is ectoplasma1, but that doesnt seem to give any clue either...

here's to hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

and if not, oh well. have a good day all.  and thanks for the hard work, turbo!

-jd

post-536691-0-87270500-1482763231.png

Hey guys, It may not be the place but it seems that i don't have any interaction to flash someone. I can get nude etc but i can't just like remove a dress and show her ***** and then automatically get dressed up again. Is it normal or do I need some anmation to get it work ?

Hey Turbo, thanks for your work! Teen pregnancy reaction works just fine. :smile:

On 10.05.2018 at 1:05 PM, Smelly Cat said:

I don't think this feature have every worked since it's been added to WW. I would love to see it too :frown:

I've checked this after new update and it's working :smiley:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 11.05.2018 at 7:54 PM, Wilick said:

Why does not the condom appear on my Sims penis? . I already looked for more she does not appear, how do I make it appear in my game? 

That's not a thing yet, but I have the assets, I just need to implement a whole thing for it so other modders can add their own condoms as well.

On 11.05.2018 at 10:47 PM, DimensionWitch said:

The phone fix... could that be why my sims phones don't ring ever? I looked online but no one had this bug...

Also what are the extra skin tones please?

Thanks for the update! This mod saved the game! =D

If it's not silenced then it should be fine.

On 12.05.2018 at 12:07 AM, vane000 said:

What exactly do the lazy and clumsy traits do in the regards of pregnancy?

If an animation is set to cum outside and not inside, the Lazy and Clumsy traits increase the chance of pregnancy occuring.

On 12.05.2018 at 5:00 AM, vpalskcl said:

Hey, I was really surprised deleting the moodlets of masturbation. I did enjoy it and it was really useful. Don't you have a plan to recovery this moodlets?

Hey. I can add them back but I don't have a good idea for them so for now they are gone.

On 12.05.2018 at 8:50 AM, oblivion4d said:

Hey Turbo,

Just for the record. I've done additional testing on the Polyamorous trait. It definitely does NOT ignore the Relationship Awareness Switch. I tested this very thoroughly.

Sims behave as they should with the Noncommital trait. And they behave as expected, when the Relationship Awareness Switch is turned off. But as long as they have the polyamorous trait and the relationship awareness switch is on, they will not engage in autonomous sex.

This can be easily tested, over and over, by using the NPC sex cheat, to make an NPC jerk off. A polyamorous sim (provided they're in a relationship already), will only watch, cheer or leave. But the moment the relationship awareness switch is turned off, they'll ask to join.

Right now, as far as I can tell, the Polyamorous trait is behaving EXACTLY as the 'NotJealous' trait used to. No more, no less.

I remember there being a wickedwhims debug command to automatically trigger an autonomous encounter in the cheat console, and then give the percentages. Is that still usable? 

Hey! Okay, I will take your word on it. I'm going to rewrite the logic of this just so I clear I'm not missing anything.

The commands are still there, 'ww.test_sex_autonomy'.

On 12.05.2018 at 10:50 AM, nds12345 said:

Hello Turbo,
If you can make more additional system for the mod such as fighting then writing ans something so on. You can add these just like the sims 3 KinkyWorld

Hey! I don't understand at all what do you mean.

On 12.05.2018 at 3:56 PM, nobody56 said:

Hi Turbo! I just have a quick suggestion, Do you think you could do some medications for the cramps?So that they would go away for a few sim hours? When my sims have them they can't do anything because they are too uncomfortable :confused: 

Hey! Yup, it's in works.

On 12.05.2018 at 5:14 PM, TurntSimmer said:

Hi, everyone. I download the WhickedWhims mod and since i download the mod and other animation, the game keep asking me to delete the Turbodriver package which is necessary for the whickedwhims to work. Can someone help me to fix it please ? 

The game keep asking to delete files? I don't belive that.

On 12.05.2018 at 7:53 PM, BillyPilgrim said:

@TURBODRIVER, are there specific requirements for sims to be able to get off while watching sex? My sims either wave their hands in the air like the path is blocked or will go to the location, only to sit in a chair and watch but not do anything. I have Amra's and RLo's animations installed. 

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.

Only cuck Sims will masturbate automatically.

On 13.05.2018 at 11:59 AM, aldomerichards said:

Hey TD,
after testing version 3.3.4.129 i'm confused.
Sims that have sex with younger partners can get the 'Young Partner’ Inspired moodlet. It works but why can't a teen love sex with elders for example? Maybe some kind of sexual preferences would be nice.
And what are you thinking about a new way to die? Dying from to much sex and the ghost could be some kind of nymphomaniac.:classic_angel:

Hey. Sexual preferences would be nice, yes.

I'm not really looking into killing Sims, it's tricky to get it right.

On 13.05.2018 at 5:12 PM, tissiperse said:

First of all, thanks for the mod! I have one question though. Is there a max number for animations or can I just use everything I can find on here?

There is no limit.

On 14.05.2018 at 2:37 AM, Zenn_zora said:

Hey guys,

I seem to be missing exhibitionists options since the newest update?

I've removed all old WW cc when re installing the newest WW mod.

Any ideas why this is missing or how I can fix it?

Have attached pics - sorry for terrible quality. I couldn't work out how to capture with menu options open, so took a pic with my phone haha.

Thanks,

Zenn xx

EDIT: Forgot to mention I've updated all of WW optional animations etc as well, shouln't have any old cc anywhere.

Try using the 'ww.fix' command.

On 14.05.2018 at 4:02 AM, Azurahawk said:

Maybe somebody knows what’s going on. I have blank dialogue choices and some blank perks; both positive and negative. This only impacts whickedwhims. Is my whicjedwhims bugged?

Make sure you remove ALL old WickedWhims related files.

On 14.05.2018 at 10:54 AM, franco49 said:

With the latest WW update teenagers can not do "woohoo" (vanilla), which setting did I miss?
In the previous version of WW, this was possible.

Enable it in Sex Settings -> Other Settings.

On 14.05.2018 at 9:43 PM, Farelle said:

Hey guys, It may not be the place but it seems that i don't have any interaction to flash someone. I can get nude etc but i can't just like remove a dress and show her ***** and then automatically get dressed up again. Is it normal or do I need some anmation to get it work ?

Hey. Make sure your Sim is an exhibitionist.

16 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

How do you set the settings for no male and male have sex? I don't care about two females having sex but I'm not wanting two males to have sex. How do I set that? 

That's not a thing, but you can try using this command: ww.preference_hetero 100 all

21 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

How do you set the settings for no male and male have sex? I don't care about two females having sex but I'm not wanting two males to have sex. How do I set that? 

There is also a mod on the Modthesims site that has preference for all sim from both to heterosexual 

The male breast shrinking issue appears to still be present in this latest version. This is an issue I noticed back in January, and I would like to see if anyone can replicate it (I have written about this previously). It first cropped up after the December 30th update.

If you make a breasted male sim "Bob" (using traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn), once Bob has had sex (and his household has been reloaded by the game), Bob's breast size are resized to and stuck at the default breast size (i.e., they can't be made bigger or smaller, and if you try to in CAS they will revert to default after leaving CAS). If you delete WW, then everything goes back to normal and Bob's breasts can be freely re-sized in CAS (meaning something about WW and labeling sims as having had sex is screwing this up).

I have tried making a new save, the issue persists

I have tried making a new save and removing anything non-WW/non-MCCC, the issue persists

I have tried making a new save and removing everything other than WW or WW animations, the issue persists

I have tried making a new save and removing everything other than the base WW files (i.e., I removed all animations), the issue persists

The only way to make the issue go away is to remove WW... (which is not really an option).

I want to see if anyone else can replicate this issue.

Step 1. Give a male sim breasts using traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn and either noticeably increase or noticeably decrease their size in CAS

Step 2. Make him have sex with someone

Step 3. Leave his household to go manage your worlds

Step 4. Go back to his household and observe his chest size

WW virgin men are completely unaffected by this and all women are completely unaffected as well.

28 minutes ago, Dpink52 said:

I just downloaded the newest update.. I got a  WickedWhims_3.3.4. 129c._Exception Text Document...It was going to crash my game, a notice kept repeating , so I saved and exited.. I am going to copy and paste the contents here of this Last Exception..

05/17/18 23:24:59 Traceback (most recent call last):
I hope this helps you fix if there is an error somewhere, Or It was just my Computer that I had downloaded a Sim from the Gallery and thats what did it..

Good Luck ,

Diane

Could you please not post the whole LE again? It took half of the page.

@CaddyShack2747                      " Could you please not post the whole LE again? It took half of the page."

I am sorry, I am NEW here and did not know where to report the issue...

The issue I had must have been maybe a glitch, It has not happened again.. But I thought Someone here should know- If that issue was a problem that others had, I thought it would be helpful to let some one know...

I will not do that again..

Sincerely,

Diane

Hi,

I have downloaded whickedwhims mod and some more sex animations, but after playing during a few hours I received a message saying that an exception file has been created, and that it was certainly caused by a broken/outdated mod.

The problem is that I have downloaded a lot of mods, I don't know which one is the wrong one. I have looked for some help in the "help section", "reporting issues", but it doesn't really help me ^^ (I'm so bad for all these things )

Can someome tell me what to do please ? ^^

This is the website where I created a paste : https://pastebin.com/M8V7NE9r

On 17/05/2018 at 4:47 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

The game keep asking to delete files? I don't belive that.

It's all good now. I found a solution on the website. But i have another question tho ... I can't find the Turbo career mod on your tumblr (Zerbu). Did you deleted the mod ? 

If Turbo or someone else can please help out on these  2 questions:

1) How do I assign a Strap-on to a NPC sim (for my own sims, it's done via the Wardrobe)? 

2) There should be a Nudesuit in the Outfits menu , as part of the Get Together expansion - but I can't seem to find it no matter what.

On 18.04.2018 at 7:39 PM, TURBODRIVER said:
On 17.04.2018 at 8:26 PM, deceasek said:

how to set up setting so climax animations wont repeat, sometime they are 3-4 times in row displayed, thats destroying immersion, thx in advance

That will be fixed in the next update.

Hey, is this already fixed?) Can't find in changelogs

20 hours ago, Lux Tenebris said:

Hi,

I have downloaded whickedwhims mod and some more sex animations, but after playing during a few hours I received a message saying that an exception file has been created, and that it was certainly caused by a broken/outdated mod.

The problem is that I have downloaded a lot of mods, I don't know which one is the wrong one. I have looked for some help in the "help section", "reporting issues", but it doesn't really help me ^^ (I'm so bad for all these things )

Can someome tell me what to do please ? ^^

This is the website where I created a paste : https://pastebin.com/M8V7NE9r

Try removing Cubicpoison_Careers_Education.