WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

6 hours ago, R-Lo said:

The sex level was removed!

This didn't really have any affect on autonomy or satisfaction at present and was just unnecessary data traffic,

It might be back in the future when some mechanics are added that'll make use of it

IT RUINS A MODS THAT REQUIRES THE LEVELING SEX LEVELS THOUGH!!! A MOD THAT DEPENDS ON IT.... WICKEDJOBS

1 hour ago, HinaChan said:

IT RUINS A MODS THAT REQUIRES THE LEVELING SEX LEVELS THOUGH!!! A MOD THAT DEPENDS ON IT.... WICKEDJOBS

It really doesn't,

Sims didn't depend on this when asking for, accepting or refusing sex,

It was not tied into autonomy.

Nor did it apply to any kind of skill level being required to satisfy a partner,

The buff received from sex was generally pretty random and most of the time and a 1-5 skill level had no bearing as two level 5 lovers could still end up with unsatisfactory sex.

33 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

It really doesn't,

Sims didn't depend on this when asking for, accepting or refusing sex,

It was not tied into autonomy.

Nor did it apply to any kind of skill level being required to satisfy a partner,

The buff received from sex was generally pretty random and most of the time and a 1-5 skill level had no bearing as two level 5 lovers could still end up with unsatisfactory sex.

I think you're misunderstanding the poster.  They're using a different mod, WickedJobs, which runs part of what it does off the WickedWhims sex skill. (My guess, without looking, would be that sex workers with higher sex skill get paid more or have happier customers.) With the sex skill gone, the OTHER mod no longer works correctly, because it depends on a skill that no longer exists.  It's a valid complaint. 

I'd rather keep the skill as well, personally, even if it's not used for anything else, but since I wasn't using anything that used it it's less of an issue.  If other mods depended on it, then it's a bigger deal for it to be gone, EVEN IF WickedWhims itself wasn't doing much with it.

Hope the moodlets  for masturbation and sex skill make a return. Its pretty basic and I understand a basic removal when there isn't more systems in place to make them a part of gameplay but they're most definitely justified in presence.

So I do hope they make a return in the future.

Prostitution was also planned in the future right? Because obviously skill could play a part there and the moodlets would be nice filler since TS4 uses the emotion system frequently.

3 hours ago, Homewrecker said:

I think you're misunderstanding the poster.  They're using a different mod, WickedJobs, which runs part of what it does off the WickedWhims sex skill. (My guess, without looking, would be that sex workers with higher sex skill get paid more or have happier customers.) With the sex skill gone, the OTHER mod no longer works correctly, because it depends on a skill that no longer exists.  It's a valid complaint. 

I'd rather keep the skill as well, personally, even if it's not used for anything else, but since I wasn't using anything that used it it's less of an issue.  If other mods depended on it, then it's a bigger deal for it to be gone, EVEN IF WickedWhims itself wasn't doing much with it.

I'm not misunderstanding anything hun but thanks,

Wickedjobs has been abandoned by its author and hasn't been updated by Jen85 since last October.

Wickedwhims has and is still being rebuilt from the ground up and many things are not just being fixed,

They are being completely rewritten,

If wickedjobs has an issue with compatibility due to an update then IT needs fixing to make it so,

The sex skill was pretty useless really, 

I got 14 Sims that had no sex level, period. Before the update.

It does not restrict them in anyway shape or form or have any effect,

All its doing is creating data traffic and adding to the lag/glitch/exceptions factor,

Some people have complained about lack of new features but things need to change or be shelved from time to time to make room,

A broken mod that was abandoned over 6 months ago and being held together by another member isn't really helpful in that aspect,

Careers will be a part of WW one day once the base game mechanics are perfected and finalized, this has already been said in the past, 

People seem to think it's easy to make this based around an unfinished product but this factor means it's not just a one off upload,

Like Basemental Drugs, the author needs to make themselves available to keep their script mods current and up to date,

Why should Turbo abandon ideas he has because someone else lost interest or was only out to make a quick buck,

If anything, users are lucky that Wicked Jobs worked this long seeing as the last update was October! 

2 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

So I do hope they make a return in the future.

I think they will return once a few other things have been reworked and added, 

Right now the only thing it could represent is a Sims ability to perform certain actions but Turbo has already stated that he's not prepared to be restricting access to certain animations for skill as it creates more autonomous havoc and statistical analysis nightmares,

While some ideas are nice, if it's a breaking or hindering aspect to other mechanics it's not worth having right now

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 25.04.2018 at 6:52 PM, Aramiteus said:

Hello

There should be a difference between male in female:

Out of my experience male want to sleep after sex (!!! Melatonin !!!) and should not been in flirty mood for the rest of the day :smile: (Satisfaction time should be longer than 6 hours)

Several days ago a girl friend told me while we were out for a dinner, the background is sad as she is seriously ill atm. :

"In the past I was able to do it 10 times and then afterwards another 4 times with my boyfriend on a day. but now ..."

(Maybe not true for all female, but from the pure biological point of view true. Females are unsatiable !!! :bawling: Thanks to social conventions the male has to do the first step, else we would be raped by them all the time. :frown:)

This should be taken into account for the satisfaction moodlets and the flirty mood.

More:

My female sim got the satisfied moodlet from a blowjob. Ehm. I tried the whole day with my girlfriend, she got not pleasantly satisfied at all. (No not really, but I suggested, she started to laugh, and declined that, in my opinion, really valuable approval experiment, as she allready knew the outcome of it: "No way!!!")

Another example: Two of my sims just performed a Teasing (Kissing) animation full dressed. I interrupted it as I wanted to go home with them. I do not know about the NPC sim, but mine was pleasantly satisfied. (For this experiment my girlffriend was more open minded, but we also failed in approval. This time it was for me to say: "No way!!!";))

I think by the classification of the animations there is a way to find out what is happening in the animations and to decide by that about the satisfaction of the participants.

For example:

<T n="animation_type">HANDJOB</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">MALE</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">BOTTOM</T>
          <T n="actor_interactions">
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">1</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">NONE</T>
            </T>
          </T>

This would mean the first actor is receiving some satisfaction, while the "reveiving actor" gets no satisfaction as of <T n="receiving_actor_category">NONE</T>

The "receiving actor" may get horny, but not satisfied! For this some genital penetration is needed, in general.

For implementation, should be easy:

Start a timer at the start of an animation.

Stop it at the end btw. change of the animation.

Look for a penetration factor, multiply it by the time elapsed. (In the example above 0 for the "receiving actor")

(Subtract a calm down factor multiplied by the elapsed time, to prolongue the act (may be influenced by experience and others), should be of course lower than the lowest penetration factor else you create a never satisfied sim)

If the sum of penetration is higher than the orgasm threshold (this may depend on experience and others too):

Move to the climax stage

OR:

Add satisfaction moodlet,

If gender is male, add cum to the "receiving actor"

By this also the feature, "Seperated in act orgasms" is implemented. (Another step in the immersion direction is done.)

Hey! I'm not really sure what's the explanation is for but you rarely can use any real life examples for Sims. They don't have complex personalities and don't perceive time the same way as we do. Things have to be simplified, stupified and streamlined to fit, be understandable, and play well.

The main issue with making any complex interactions is that they are just unreliable. There is no way to perceive the complexity of the interactions Sims perform (some of them can be interesting for some and some of them can be awful for some) and even with the given ability to specify interactions between actors, they are really often wrong or just missing. And that way you get a simplified and streamlined approach.

Another thing is these satisfaction moodlets (from .129a, not early) are designed to be satisfying from having sex with a partner, not from the sex itself. There are factors that slightly tilt how satisfying the sex itself is, but the majority of the "data" is about the partners. It's not about the act, it's about how Sims feel about each other. This approach avoids going into the details of how the interaction went but instead that the interaction happened at all. The thrill doesn't come from sex, it comes from the context of sex.

I'm sure things can be improved and I'm glad you present an idea and how it can be accomplished. Most of the information we have is really unreliable because it can't go beyond the complexity of the possible range of interactions Sims can perform.

Thank You!

On 25.04.2018 at 9:40 PM, Vera Cala said:

Thanks, but do you know why did Turbo remove it?

Gender Preference doesn't play an important role in WickedWhims right now so there is no reason for you to have the ability to modify it.

Once an extended relationships system will be introduced, then the whole gender preference thing will be even overridden.

On 25.04.2018 at 9:43 PM, wild_guy said:

New XML template please Turbo. I know I can correct it by myself according to change log but I always prefer to use official things.

When I get to updating the tutorials, I will update the XML files as well. Right now what is present still works just fine.

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

I'm not misunderstanding anything hun but thanks,

Wickedjobs has been abandoned by its author and hasn't been updated by Jen85 since last October.

Wickedwhims has and is still being rebuilt from the ground up and many things are not just being fixed,

They are being completely rewritten,

If wickedjobs has an issue with compatibility due to an update then IT needs fixing to make it so,

The sex skill was pretty useless really, 

I got 14 Sims that had no sex level, period. Before the update.

It does not restrict them in anyway shape or form or have any effect,

All its doing is creating data traffic and adding to the lag/glitch/exceptions factor,

Some people have complained about lack of new features but things need to change or be shelved from time to time to make room,

A broken mod that was abandoned over 6 months ago and being held together by another member isn't really helpful in that aspect,

Careers will be a part of WW one day once the base game mechanics are perfected and finalized, this has already been said in the past, 

People seem to think it's easy to make this based around an unfinished product but this factor means it's not just a one off upload,

Like Basemental Drugs, the author needs to make themselves available to keep their script mods current and up to date,

Why should Turbo abandon ideas he has because someone else lost interest or was only out to make a quick buck,

If anything, users are lucky that Wicked Jobs worked this long seeing as the last update was October! 

I think they will return once a few other things have been reworked and added, 

Right now the only thing it could represent is a Sims ability to perform certain actions but Turbo has already stated that he's not prepared to be restricting access to certain animations for skill as it creates more autonomous havoc and statistical analysis nightmares,

While some ideas are nice, if it's a breaking or hindering aspect to other mechanics it's not worth having right now

:heart:

guys i have some problems with this update 

first some of the icons just dissappered  and i cant find alot of options like ask dialouge 

second i cant use the candoms or any birth control 

i tried at first to overwrite the new update with the oldest then i removed the oldest update and put the new update 
pls help i cant play with this anymore 

30850417_1964498703622969_862508887_o.thumb.jpg.6838dee6fa8fde8b52fd5007650901cf.jpg30850153_1964498723622967_1929968776_o.thumb.jpg.9713c1e089aeeb13abafc93f5cb57e98.jpg

30962288_1964498706956302_942836798_o.thumb.jpg.c9b6111bf50c39265faa3f0ba39cec94.jpg30926749_1964498740289632_1840466431_o.thumb.jpg.733d5c4e7d2820ee4d841fb238c5a11b.jpg

6 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Gender Preference doesn't play an important role in WickedWhims right now.  Once an extended relationships system will be introduced, then the whole gender preference thing will be even overridden.

With the March update, I noticed that the global gender preference settings were being ignored, before that it was not.  Suddenly my straight male started flirting with other men and it totally trashed his marriage.  After making a boatload of sim info searches, I found that practically the whole male population had a growing preference for each other.  I found this rather disturbing, as it's hard enough for my females to compete with other females for a single male sim, let alone with other males too.  I was under the impression that relationships mattered.

Hey again Turbo,

Is it normal that now, with this last update, when a sim you control actively (selected) is "wicking" all other menus are disabled when clicking on the sim again. I only get the wicked whim menu and nothing else. No MCCC or anything else. I need to select a sim that is not having sex and then click on the one having sex to have all the normal menus back there.

I have a few comments:

Sex and nudity should be better balanced.   It's weird when my sim has a problem so undress or pee in front of others, but does not mind having sex in a public place, where many people are around.

Sims of the same gender could have easier sharing the bathroom.  In the real world it is common for people  of the same sex to shower together in swimming pool.

Hi. I got the mod working for today and I'm completely new to this, but I noticed something weird with it. It's about the penis model, I setted up the LunarEclipse model for my sim and it appears to be working fine when he is undressed, but when he goes to take a shower o a bath, it appears another penis model. I took some screenshots.

Undressed:

image.thumb.png.61117767561461dcfd5a6b0979e02c6b.png

Taking a shower

image.thumb.png.ca91c9e134a945ead5d91d5da3860407.png

It also happens to other sims.

There's any way to fix that?

Don't install any breasts, tongue, or penis animation skeleton (rig) mods!

So..  will the Hiroki Better Body Mod work? im confused :confused:

MALE BODY

• No visible seams.

• Rigged (flexible) penis : animators can bend it.

• Performance-friendly: Far less polygons than other penis models.

• Hand-drawn textures.

• Optional tattoo overlay for more combinations (e.g. slim sim with muscular textures).

• Defined butt with butthole.

• Erect and soft (uncut) penis.

• 3D nipples, belly button and a slight adonis belt.

guys pls answer 

23 hours ago, Mayo0000 said:

guys i have some problems with this update 

first some of the icons just dissappered  and i cant find alot of options like ask dialouge 

second i cant use the candoms or any birth control 

i tried at first to overwrite the new update with the oldest then i removed the oldest update and put the new update 
pls help i cant play with this anymore 

30850417_1964498703622969_862508887_o.thumb.jpg.6838dee6fa8fde8b52fd5007650901cf.jpg30850153_1964498723622967_1929968776_o.thumb.jpg.9713c1e089aeeb13abafc93f5cb57e98.jpg

30962288_1964498706956302_942836798_o.thumb.jpg.c9b6111bf50c39265faa3f0ba39cec94.jpg30926749_1964498740289632_1840466431_o.thumb.jpg.733d5c4e7d2820ee4d841fb238c5a11b.jpg

guys pls i need an answer  anyone ????????

Turbodriver.Here are some suggestions.

An emotion like "disgusted"or something similar.A sim caught another sim with a family member.

Ex.Father caught the mother with their son or mother caught father with daughter.Sibling caught by their parents.

Wider area of changing sex places.

Beating the spouse or their teens (Children are off-limits)-or maybe aren't.

Is it possible to remove a Sim from sex interaction?Ex.From 4some to 3some.

These are my opinions and suggestions.

Please don't pick up your pitchforks and torches.OK?

Thanks.

On 29/04/2018 at 2:25 AM, autumnwinds1023 said:

Is there a way/option to download older versions of WW? The new update isnt compatible with Arturlww's Pregnancy Megamod and I use both mods hand in hand

Nope and there never will be. Mods are updated for a reason. Your incompatible mod will have to update just like every other one has had to do.

On 29/04/2018 at 3:55 PM, xspirita said:

https://pastebin.com/QSaT9Z7a .... Hey turbodriver 

For some reason, you have two versions of WW installed. Remove the old one.

My Wicked Whims was working 100% fine, animations worked, everything.  Then Origin updated & couldn't locate my Sims 4 folder, so I had to follow the instructions to fix that (move the sims 4 folder elsewhere, reload the game so it creates a new one, exit the game & put any mods back in the new folder) and now I'm having a similar - although slightly worse - problem: the Wicked Whims doesn't even show up in my game!  Only the Tuning file shows in the list of installed mods, even though both files are right next to each other.  I'm about to set myself on fire.