WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hey everyone! I'm up to date with this mod and all of my animation mods, also have azmodan strap on and hiroki bb mods. But I'm having one big issue, and have one suggestion.

The big issue is that, I want to say starting with the C&D update but I feel like it was a few days after, the autonomy portion of initiating sex has been buggy. Whenever two people are going to start having sex thanks to autonomy, the game freezes up for 10-15 seconds, then the two people weird out for a sec, and then they transport to go have sex. If I initiate it, happens immediately, no issues. I LOVE the autonomy feature, but now I know that once someone returns home from work, once they walk into a room with another person, I can expect my clicks to not register for 10-15 seconds. (Game time and sims stop, I can move the camera around). Any help with that would be beyond amazing

Suggestion wise is actually with the autonomy as well. It only seems to cover half of the possibilities location wise. I think it does floor/bed/chair/couch/bath tub/ and window. But it doesn't ever happen with anything else, like gym equipment/pool ladder/yoga mat/bdsm equipment/DJ station/etc. Is it only using locations that are part of the base mod, and not any animation mods we add?

Thanks for the help in advance! This mod revitalized sims for me and have really enjoyed it.

This might get drowned out in the sea of comments here,  but the women in my games have discolored nipples when topless. Anyone know if this is an issue with Wicked Whims right now? I thought I read somewhere that a certain update to Sims 4 broke the nude models a bit. If you know what issue I might be having, please drop a reply!  Thanks. 

AcQ3s6j.png

On 11/23/2017 at 7:03 AM, majortommas said:

HELP!!! 

When my game opens this error message appears, and (sometimes) only 3 sexual animations work, the rest only load and stop work. Does anyone know how to fix it????

NOTE: GAME VERSION: 1.36.104.1020

WICKEDWHIMS: 3.2.4.115h

Screenshot_1.png.0df020a7af8c9cf750790e87739fefb7.png

same here, I have exactly the same version as you, too. It sucks I'm sick of these errors...I will have to reinstall.

Oh, the update would be very nice, cause this mod in the current version in unplayable, well at least for me. Too many errors and I even removed  any other mods to make sure no one is making any problems, just update with fixed bugs,

By the way there are some serious issues with spamers here,

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>71ea80dbba17c3d65a19dc7c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-11-26 05:43:11</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>posture.py:1265</categoryid><desyncid>71ea80dbba17c3d65a19dc7c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2430, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2346, in _update_face_and_posture_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_state.py", line 598, in kickstart_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1258, in kickstart_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1265, in kickstart_source_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>71ea80dbba17c3d65a19dc7c</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-11-26 05:43:11</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.31.37.1020-1.200.000.286.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>posture.py:1265</categoryid><desyncid>71ea80dbba17c3d65a19dc7c</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2430, in _startup_sim_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2346, in _update_face_and_posture_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_state.py", line 598, in kickstart_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1258, in kickstart_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1265, in kickstart_source_interaction_gen&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim'&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

4 hours ago, Anonymoususer1747 said:

This might get drowned out in the sea of comments here,  but the women in my games have discolored nipples when topless. Anyone know if this is an issue with Wicked Whims right now? I thought I read somewhere that a certain update to Sims 4 broke the nude models a bit. If you know what issue I might be having, please drop a reply!  Thanks. 

AcQ3s6j.png

Hi! You need a custom skintone. The base sim skintone doesn't have nipple details or any vagina details. I would recommend searching on Sims 4 custom content websites for skin tones and find one that you like. Hope this helps! :)

On 11/23/2017 at 5:51 AM, Lostradamus said:

Quick question. If I use MC Command Center, is the MC wohoo redundant for this, since Wicked does it better and deeper? Thank you.

Whoa, wait -- Mcwoohoo and WickedWhims are very different mods.  

Mcwoohoo just adds in various options like being able to extend pregnancy duration, adding in birth control, decreasing or increasing chance of pregnancy in-game etc.

Wickedwhims is a unique mod on its own, much like how MCCC is.

Sorry for the late reply.  I hope things have worked out for you. 

2 hours ago, Nichya said:

since the site moved it seems somehow inactive

no new threads no new mods  less replys even turbo it self i have not seen responding anymore on any post

am i on the correct site or is this the old one ?

They have mooved to Patreon site, is that right? Well, to bad if is. I wanted to updated mods the've made so far so they'd be compatible with new version of the game... :<

7 hours ago, Lvl1OOMudkip said:

Pet stuff coming anytime soon?

Probably not a lot of Vanilla Knight Crusaders on here attacking the idea along with incest, rape, bondage, etc. So you're likely never going to see it because they're too goodie goodie too shoes that feel like the world revolves around them and are entitled to everything. :/

9 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Probably not a lot of Vanilla Knight Crusaders on here attacking the idea along with incest, rape, bondage, etc. So you're likely never going to see it because they're too goodie goodie too shoes that feel like the world revolves around them and are entitled to everything. :/

Never say never, it just needs someone who wants it enough to make it, people who don't want it mostly just don't want it shoved in their faces and forced into their game is all,

As much as people are crying out for this, it needs a lot of heart and effort to build and create these things and if someone creates it purely for the money they'll just be shamed for that,

It's not helping to keep trying to push and guilt creators into this, you'll all be far happier with the work of someone who is into and understanding it,

Pets is not even a month old, just wait and see... Surely soon, someone will stop requesting and start working ; )

9 hours ago, XyZdCV said:

They have mooved to Patreon site, is that right? Well, to bad if is. I wanted to updated mods the've made so far so they'd be compatible with new version of the game... :<

The creators are still creating and posting, just most people don't look much further than the download page is all,

So far the only incompatible mod I know of is Jen's Wicked Jobs, and that's not on Patreon :blush:

I have an odd issue. First off, let me say thank you for the Mod...I love it. However, I was having a 3-some and all of the sudden they stopped and now neither of the girls are available to have sex. The problem seems to be that the game thinks I am still having sex with them (I have options to invite people). I can also have sex with other people, just not those two. Any idea?

1 minute ago, cjbball00 said:

I have an odd issue. First off, let me say thank you for the Mod...I love it. However, I was having a 3-some and all of the sudden they stopped and now neither of the girls are available to have sex. The problem seems to be that the game thinks I am still having sex with them (I have options to invite people). I can also have sex with other people, just not those two. Any idea?

Hey! It's just a random glitch, I get this from time to time too,

Try the command "ww.stopsex" and it may help you