WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Delete the Denton rig in your WW folder if your using the Azmoden22 rig.

if that's not it, post a picture of your Mod folder & i will help you if i can.

Hey! okay I think I deleted it. Just another question, um theres like a tongue in front of my sims, even in create a sim..is there a way to rid that as well? 

17 minutes ago, AndImBlackYall said:

Can anyone say whether or not the patreon updates are released publicly eventually? I don't always have money to spend on games or mods, so I wouldn't mind just waiting however long it would take if it does.

Usually a couple days to a week after Patreon but yes it does release here eventually.

Hey Turbo. Hope you're doing well! Would it ever be possible to have an Occult tag in the XML? I have some animations planned that would be very odd to see if a human sim ever performed them.

Hi everyone, apologize in advance if I am not on topic here but I think it might concern WW. Is anyone since the last update of WW having problem with scumbo teleport anywhere mod? I can buy the statue but when I click on it (when a sim is selected of course) nothing happens. I have the latest teleport mod.

Thanks!

On 11/21/2017 at 12:33 PM, JackBikwik said:

Go on....

Before you get your hopes up, I should let you know that the anims I make aren't intended for straight couples. They do work for trans-women, but I don't usually test them that way. Thanks for the interest though. :blush:

If you're still interested, I'm going to post GIFs of completed animations in the LGBT Club here under the Sexy Gaming Guys section. I also plan to post them to my tumblr. Once I have at least 2 completed sequences I'll share it for everyone.

Edited by Guest
On 11/19/2017 at 9:10 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

It's on his Patreon release.

In the mod description under- Unreleased changes.

Always read the mods description before downloading any mods poeple, and when you read it, read it again.

hope that helps, have fun & happy simmin. :)

I am a little confused, I haven't donated to their patreon (not that I wouldn't or anything), but my female character has had the cramps and period icons show up.

Edited by DC100
5 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

did you download it from here? Which version do you have?

Version 3.2.4.120.2. I downloaded it a few days ago, I was trying to download it from this site but simfileshare was overloaded and wasn't working....Somebody uploaded it and posted it to the wickedwhims tumblr page, but now that hyperlink is gone and has been replaced... I am beginning to think that version probably shouldn't have been put out for free.

2 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

Ah I see. I thought I was going crazy not finding the right thing. Anyway... I contacted the modder.Hopefully they'll accept my payment in some other form other than the website. Iw ant my periods lol

I noticed you said you had a mastercard but it's not a credit card, I assume it's a bank card?...I am sure you could link it to a paypal account and pay that way. Patreon accepts paypal!

8 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

Before you get your hopes up, I should let you know that the anims I make aren't intended for straight couples. They do work for trans-women, but I don't usually test them that way. Thanks for the interest though. :blush:

If you're still interested, I'm going to post GIFs of completed animations in the LGBT Club here under Creator's Corner. I also plan to post them to my tumblr. Once I have at least 2 completed sequences I'll share it for everyone.

Good thing I'm bi, then :smirk:

Edited by JackBikwik

I've played 5 hours thus far according to Origin and everything works pretty great. Had one bug where my sims needs (both of them) stopped raising. It was weird. Hunger/bladder and I think it was hygeine worked fine...the other needs kept dropping but wouldn't raise properly. But then when they dropped to 1 or whatever (they never fully went to 0, always was a tiny sliver of need left) there was no negatives or anything. I never activated the cheat thing or anything until after that happened to try and fix it. But a simple restart of the game fixed it. I guess a lot of people get that bug from a google search. Was weird.

Got a t-pose once or twice, but only happens if I set time to move fast. Guess makes sense since everything is sped up so it probably bugs them out. It always fixes itself though and plays the right animation after a couple seconds if it does happen.

Other than that...been having a ton of fun. Actually really enjoy Sims and Sims 4 is first one I've actually played. Love this mod, adds a lot to the game. I think this adult mod and animations work really well in Sims...makes a lot of sense to the game and doesn't detract or anything.

That and I get to play out a certain fantasy of mine that requires wickedwoohoo :P But that is private lol.

I keep having this problem where I try to have sex, in animations that work sometimes, at least, but then my sims who are having the sex kind of mesh and flap their arms like birds. I end up having to "stopsex" which just makes everyone sad! I have the new version of the mod, the BB body since the update, and only animations that were updated since WW was updated. Can Anyone tell me what is going on here? Does it have to do with the time being sped up?

Also, I keep knocking up a NPC and they don't have a toddler bed. How can I make sure my offspring don't get taken by children services without having to rush their aging?