WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

57 minutes ago, d4rk5ide said:

I have not seen an option to register them, It just keeps telling me to add animations.

Make sure the animations aren't in any other folder or zip file.  Just loose inside the WickedWhims folder.  Mods can be inside ONE level of folders inside your mods, but not TWO.  So, for example, all of my WickedWhims content is loose files inside Sims 4>Mods>WickedWhims

26 minutes ago, JackBikwik said:

Make sure the animations aren't in any other folder or zip file.  Just loose inside the WickedWhims folder.  Mods can be inside ONE level of folders inside your mods, but not TWO.  So, for example, all of my WickedWhims content is loose files inside Sims 4>Mods>WickedWhims

Currently The default wicked Whims works, I see the TURBODRIVER package files and also in that same folder the WW_Amara72_Animations, but it still says I dont have them.

5 minutes ago, d4rk5ide said:

Currently The default wicked Whims works, I see the TURBODRIVER package files and also in that same folder the WW_Amara72_Animations, but it still says I dont have them.

You must have a Resource.cfg file in your mods folder. Open it with notepad and make sure it looks like this:

Priority 500

PackedFile *.package

PackedFile *\*.package

PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

Has anyone else experienced a problem where the Pets DLC removes all sex interactions from furniture?  I noticed someone reported it in the WW Help Center, but I never actually see any resolutions in that thread, so I'm hoping someone here might know.

9 minutes ago, ah1 said:

Has anyone else experienced a problem where the Pets DLC removes all sex interactions from furniture?  I noticed someone reported it in the WW Help Center, but I never actually see any resolutions in that thread, so I'm hoping someone here might know.

You need to batch fix them in sims4studio.

7 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

I don't have my animations inside WickedWhims folder and they are working perfectly fine.

9 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

You must have a Resource.cfg file in your mods folder. Open it with notepad and make sure it looks like this:

Priority 500

PackedFile *.package

PackedFile *\*.package

PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

Yes, you must do this if you use folders within folders for organization.

I have my mods folder set up with icons for each folder so it's easier to find exactly what I'm looking for:

folders.thumb.jpg.44862d1f59eae2ca05778727b9266062.jpg

Everything still works fine, and I'm able to find a certain mod much faster than scrolling through a long list of packages. It really helps to have some kind of organization system set up so don't hesitate to do it! Just don't bury your mods too far (folders within folders), or the game can't find the stuff inside it.

Edited by Guest
3 hours ago, fwmello said:

I don't have my animations inside WickedWhims folder and they are working perfectly fine.

I think you missed the point.  The person said they put them in that folder, I told them to make sure they were loose there.  So long as your files are within the mod folder, or only within only ONE folder inside it, it will work.

3 hours ago, craftyplumbob said:

Yes, you must do this if you use folders within folders for organization.

I have my mods folder set up with icons for each folder so it's easier to find exactly what I'm looking for:

folders.thumb.jpg.44862d1f59eae2ca05778727b9266062.jpg

Everything still works fine, and I'm able to find a certain mod much faster than scrolling through a long list of packages. It really helps to have some kind of organization system set up so don't hesitate to do it! Just don't bury your mods too far (folders within folders), or the game can't find the stuff inside it.

Where can I download the icons posted in your screenshot?

8 minutes ago, Zheur said:

Where can I download the icons posted in your screenshot?

They're these extracted in-game icons, converted by LUUMIA. Others I made myself like MCCC & WW extracted from the mods.

Edited by Guest
14 minutes ago, TheWhite said:

anyone?

Wish I could help, but I don't have the patreon version. You can try asking on the Patreon page, you might get more help there? I'm not sure.

Hi,  i wanted my sims to be very realistic. Only thing is that i got the newest sims 4 for my console and i would really want this to be on it. So i wanted to see if it can be downloaded to my USB and added to my horizon thing. Just so i can add it to my game files on the ps4. I need help and i really want this

Hi everybody! I just wanted to share my personal experience after days of intensive tests. I see many people encountered so many troubles running WW, well, me too until today. I too had problem with LEs, CtD and freezy screens. I have installed WW last version (no patreon); Basemental Drugs; MCCC and other minor tweeks mod, my game version 1.36.102. I fixed my CC with S4S, but for some strange reason evrytime i started my game the damned orange box pop up.... Although evrything ran well. Well, I deleted all cutom food, drinks, plants and recipes.... And VOILA'!!! No more LEs, CtD and everything works flawlessy. So if anyone got experience with that, please consider it a possible solution.

WickedWhims &Basemental Drugs 4ever!!!

7 hours ago, NieceyM97 said:

Hi,  i wanted my sims to be very realistic. Only thing is that i got the newest sims 4 for my console and i would really want this to be on it. So i wanted to see if it can be downloaded to my USB and added to my horizon thing. Just so i can add it to my game files on the ps4. I need help and i really want this

sorry to say this, but mods and cc are not supported in console version

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/console/faq#q26