WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Thank you turbo for the update. I have a few things missing however...settings and some buttons are blank. It doesn't have an error note pop up so I don't know what's wrong.

Thank you turbo for the update. I have a few things missing however...settings and some buttons are blank. It doesn't have an error note pop up so I don't know what's wrong.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Much appreciate all of the time and effort you put into this mod. Thanks. It would be nice however, to have a global default settings. It gets very tedious to have to set up the mod every time a new game is started.

What is this? You start the game multiple times in a day?

What is different between today's update (Aug 29) from yesterday's update? I could not find a change log.

Nothing worth mentioning. The tiniest fixes ever.

Is it possible to add

auto undress for specific gender,

like I only want the male to have auto undress but not the female

or the other way around

Hey!

I think the least problematic way to handle this is to switch off auto undress and manually undress the desired sim :)

Is it possible to add

or the other way around

Hey!

I think the least problematic way to handle this is to switch off auto undress and manually undress the desired sim :)

yeah,  just like what I always do

since now there's full Autonomy sex in the mod,

i have to manually undress them, every time they doing it.

well... maybe its just my laziness, lol

Is it possible to add

or the other way around

Hey!

yeah, just like what I always do

since now there's full Autonomy sex in the mod,

i have to manually undress them, every time they doing it.

well... maybe its just my laziness, lol

Maybe better just to use the manual setting for the specific moment that outfit is needed :)

TURBODRIVER, thanks for this new update, it does add loads of new stuff, and everything is working flawlessly, except for the Portuguese translation. Might be due to the translater being born in Portugal, instead of Brazil. I am Brazilian and the translation is really off... if you don't mind, I'd like to volunteer to translate your mod to PT-BR. Thanks in advance, and keep up the awesome work! :D

TURBODRIVER, thanks for this new update, it does add loads of new stuff, and everything is working flawlessly, except for the Portuguese translation. Might be due to the translater being born in Portugal, instead of Brazil. I am Brazilian and the translation is really off... if you don't mind, I'd like to volunteer to translate your mod to PT-BR. Thanks in advance, and keep up the awesome work! :D

That's because the Portuguese translation hasn't been updated for this newer version of WickedWhims yet and it isn't compatible. Give it some time, I think RealAFA is working on it.

Ayee been looking forward to autonomy, mod keeps getting better and better. Everything stable and working very well, just some little suggestions though. First maybe make the default high autonomy frequency a bit more, dunno as is it seems kinda low. Also on autonomous sex with the fuck stages random everything progression setting the sims basically always default to oral and stay in that category unless I change it. Would be sweet if the sex could bounce between multiple categories autonomously.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Much appreciate all of the time and effort you put into this mod. Thanks. It would be nice however, to have a global default settings. It gets very tedious to have to set up the mod every time a new game is started.

What is this? You start the game multiple times in a day?

It's just easier to have user defaults much like MC Command Center, instead of having to re-enter settings every time a game is started.

Hey sweeties, can anyone tell me how to change the autonomy to "relationships only" for the NPCs and the played sims? They just all start doing it without getting to know each other first... I've looked in the settings but I couldn't find where to change it.

Also, if the option isn't there, it would be a great idea to add it :)

Sorry for my English, I'm normally speaking French.

@turbodriver

Can you explain more about hypersexual lot trait? The different between the standard autonomy and hypersexual lot trait?

I haven't played hypersexual lot trait a lot. I noticed sometimes sims with a lot of flirty moodlet (very flirty) doesn't make a move. But a sims who have one flirty moodlet already ask for sex.

Can you make a Public Sex Lot Trait? The lot trait where visitor can have sex in public space (removing privacy that forcing sims to go to empty room to have sex).

I created a nightclub and give it a hypersexual lot trait. Sims have sex, but they all do it in the toilet. That's why we need this.

As well as the Swinger Lot Trait. It's a place where you can have sex with strangers and friends without get jealous too (removing relationship check).

So you combine hypersexual + public sex, you can have a wild night club as what most members here dream of... And + swinger, it's​ just simply crazy!!! Lol

Hey sweeties, can anyone tell me how to change the autonomy to "relationships only" for the NPCs and the played sims? They just all start doing it without getting to know each other first... I've looked in the settings but I couldn't find where to change it.

I think it's already the default.

But I don't know... So far I haven't seen sims ask for sex to people who doesn't have romantic relationship.

Hey Turbo how about sims having a option to "show off" body parts when naked? I really liked the flash boobs animation and it would be awesome if we had a option to do the same while naked, like a teasing or something like that. Could be possible with cloths on too? Since there are a lot of revealing CC clothes out there.

Is mike24 planning on doing more flash animations like that?

If you're playing with high level autonomy the mod will ignore relationships

As well as the Swinger Lot Trait. It's a place where you can have sex with strangers and friends without get jealous too (removing relationship check).

I think Turbo is trying to fix the toilet/window problem, but i really liked the Swinger Lot trait idea