WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hi there, great mod man, glad to finally see some progress on the adult content for Sims 4, perhaps now I can finally get into it, I was wondering however, I installed this mod and the necessary ones, including the animations and the only one that shows up is the masturbation, is this something that's intended? Like, do I need a higher level of exhibitionism?

[EDIT]

Nevermind, didn't realize that they needed to be so close to each other, thought that being on the same lot was enough, great mod man, I can see this become the framework for sexmods in Sims 4, something it really needs because despite all the expansions, I just can't bring myself to do a decent playsession, the rabithole sex is just so stupid.

Hate to point this out, but you're contradicting yourself.

When you support my Patreon for $4.50 you will get access to all new versions for the whole time of your support. You will be charged $4.50 only once a month for an actual full release. That's it, there is nothing more to it.

But they will eventually be free, right?

I am not going to hold anything back, new version should be available at least once a month if not more often.

Eventually, when I am ready and prepared I will start offering extra features for supporters. This will create a separate version, only for Patreon. The normal released will still go forward and be public for everybody for free. This will never take away from the actual product and offer Patreon something extra. Extra features.

And if you do what I have quoted here, you'll be breaking LL rules.

I understand the urge of wanting more Patreon supporters, that is why I want to offer extra content. I am not ready for it yet, especially before the core features aren't stable, but that is an element of reward for supporters and I consider it as not taking away anything from free members, just giving extra to supporters.

No one is saying you can't charge for mods or reward donors with special content others don't have access to.  You just can't use LL as a platform to do it or promote it.

Community Rules

12. We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content.

The rule is clear so the situation it is what it is.

Ashal's quote from the link above:

Not sure what specifically you're referring to, but for the record LoversLab has a policy against exclusive paywall content. To be more specific though, that means content that will never be made public unless you pay. Patreon exclusive beta builds are technically fine and allowed. So long as those are honestly intended as supporter early/test builds, and an exact or subsequent version will at some reasonable point be made public without the paywall.

I could be missing something. But, it looks like Ashal is fine with this type of arrangement.

The alternative is either that we have less time dedicated to modding or some mods simply have separate blogs and what? Can't be mentioned here?

Well seen the kinky wolrd buiness plan is spreading. Make one adult mod + wait become popular + put it behide paywall = profit, and i dont saying that is bad, is him'/she work had right to charge but  that break the rules from this forum. Welll until when.......

Edit: In fact i remember see this before with the Sims 2 with one mod called Inteen. When was alpha/beta/new was free but when become stable/popular the autor put it behide paywall.

Well seen the kinky wolrd buiness plan is spreading. Make one adult mod + wait become popular + put it behide paywall = profit, and i dont saying that is bad, is him'/she work had right to charge but  that break the rules from this forum. Welll until when.......

Maybe Ashal can clarify. But, from what I'm reading, it doesn't look like he interprets the rule that way.

If it takes some people paying $4.50 for a modder to justify more time building a mod that everyone eventually gets to use for free, I don't see how that can be seen as a bad deal or as not adding options/content for users that wouldn't otherwise exist.

Ashal's quote from the link above:

Not sure what specifically you're referring to, but for the record LoversLab has a policy against exclusive paywall content. To be more specific though, that means content that will never be made public unless you pay. Patreon exclusive beta builds are technically fine and allowed. So long as those are honestly intended as supporter early/test builds, and an exact or subsequent version will at some reasonable point be made public without the paywall.

I could be missing something. But, it looks like Ashal is fine with this type of arrangement.

The alternative is either that we have less time dedicated to modding or some mods simply have separate blogs and what? Can't be mentioned here?

Yeah, donations for test builds and betas are fine.  No one is questioning that since it doesn't break any rules.  But the ultimate goal according to TURBODRIVER is to have two versions of the mod, one for donors who will get extra or exclusive content and one everyone else.  That's fine too, just can't promote it or solicit donations here at LL.

I don't understand the confusion or why some people are trying spin what this is building in to.  The will be two versions of the mod.  The author admitted it.  Paid modding is against the rules.  End of story.

Hate to point this out, but you're contradicting yourself.

When you support my Patreon for $4.50 you will get access to all new versions for the whole time of your support. You will be charged $4.50 only once a month for an actual full release. That's it, there is nothing more to it.

But they will eventually be free, right?

I am not going to hold anything back, new version should be available at least once a month if not more often.

Eventually, when I am ready and prepared I will start offering extra features for supporters. This will create a separate version, only for Patreon. The normal released will still go forward and be public for everybody for free. This will never take away from the actual product and offer Patreon something extra. Extra features.

And if you do what I have quoted here, you'll be breaking LL rules.

I understand the urge of wanting more Patreon supporters, that is why I want to offer extra content. I am not ready for it yet, especially before the core features aren't stable, but that is an element of reward for supporters and I consider it as not taking away anything from free members, just giving extra to supporters.

No one is saying you can't charge for mods or reward donors with special content others don't have access to.  You just can't use LL as a platform to do it or promote it.

Community Rules

12. We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content.

I am not putting the mod behind a paywall, you still get access to it eventually no matter what. I guess then you are referring to the extra content.

I want people to be able to see an ability to support, but I can't do that once I offer anything that doesn't go to that one forum that has a problem with that. Then why would I want to have anything to do with that forum?

There is no actual harm done to the forum community or the forum itself with this strategy. I guess I have to contact Ashal myself and see why something like this would be considered "wrong".

Yes, I would contact Ashal before you put your plan into effect.  Better safe than sorry.

The plan is not yet in works and I don't see how this is harmful to the forum. I don't want to leave LoversLab, but if there is no good reason to actually banish that practice then I may need to consider it.

I don't even see the line that divides a paywall and free version. Is it okay to release new versions on Patreon and offer a old version for free for 8 months?

I don't understand the confusion or why some people are trying spin what this is building in to.  The will be two versions of the mod.  The author admitted it.  Paid modding is against the rules.  End of story.

Well. Earlier you wrote that it wasn't allowed to be paid for early access... Not sure where you're getting that others are confused or spinning anything.

Right. Let's focus again guys.

Turbodriver, I'd really like to know if it is possible to attach the penis mesh we currently have in cas to a girl (for her to become a futa). Man, this would be awesome!

There would have to be a new model for females with the penis mesh. The actual mesh is placed on the legs model and females have different legs. I've not yet tried modeling, but if someone wants to they can do it. It's important to keep the positioning exactly the same as for the male version.

You've mentioned looking for in-game sounds to match them with animations. I just wanted to suggest looking at the sim sounds while painting, as some of the exclamations strongly resemble moaning

Yes, that is exactly right! Checking animations that have sounds that would fit is what I have to do. Thanks, when I will be doing that I will check this one out.

i was wondering if it would be possible to include (perhaps as an alternate upload) an uncompiled version of the python scripts involved with this project? I've been using a decompilation method (linked here)http://modthesims.info/t/534660 in order to tweak a couple things, but it's stuttering over some of the included files, limiting my ability to fiddle with it.

Short of that, if you could point me toward your current solutions for compiling and decompiling script mods, I would be quite thankful

Hi, I'm having an issue getting the mod to work. I downloaded all the required and suggested items and placed them in the mods folder and they all appear on the list of applied mods when I open the game except for the script mod ( yes I have checked it off in game options and it is inside the WickedWooHooMod folder inside the mod folder).

Exclusive animations for floor - INCOMING

STAGE 02

TS4_Floor_Handjob_07.gif

PS: This grandma love young men xD

They may be saggy

But years of experience can't be topped

I see much GILF beauty

My urge to pound that senior can't be stopped

--------------------------------

So exclusive features huh? That will come out for free eventually too right? Its just a thing to entice pledges? I see no problem, just like KW, it will come out eventually. We will see it before Half-Life 3 at least. :angel:

Hi there! First of all, thank you for your work. It is amazing! However, I am having some trouble with it... 

My female Sim always changes into clothes instead of the nude outfit! When using the toilet, showering or during Woohoo she is always clothed. I followed all instructions perfectly and the problem is still there. I also tried the mod that Mike24 uses (Majestic Female Nude Skins) instead of the one listed here and it also does not work...

Does anyone know a solution? (Image shown below)

post-1315158-0-57441000-1470966402_thumb.png

This is the thread where I started my original Patreon best practice suggestions and Ashal has actually chimed in.  I suggest anyone interested in this topic go there and not derailing the WW thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62215-just-a-suggestion-for-authors-using-patreon/

Last post was from a long while back but just to summarize what I interpreted as what Ashal said (for his actual posts please go to that thread and keep the discussion there so this WW thread can stay on track):

1. LL is for hosting free mods only and Ashal will not deviate from that.  It has nothing to do with paid vs. free mods but about LL as a community.

2. Patreon is new and LL higher ups are still finding their ways around how LL's free-only principal can work with that.

3. Putting exclusive preview window and non-public "beta" both behind Patreon is OK with Ashal.  What is not OK is to abuse the system so a mod hosted here is effectively pay-to-play.  Those mods should not be on LL but at the time of the post Ashal has not decided how LL will handle such case.