WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

i need help putting my settings to its default setting.  i played with the settings and i think i messed it up.  my sims wont reach climax and wont stop until i cancel the action.  when i try to get my male sims to masturbate, the animation is for a female sim :(  thanks

Hey there,

you can easily uninstall the mod by simply removing the files from your mods folder, then load your saved game, and finally save your game again (preferably under a new name). As for the animation issue, that's most likely related to the "can pee standing" option EA introduced a while ago. WW uses this setting to decide whether or not a Sim has a penis (yeah, it's a little stupid if you want your male Sims to sit down using the toilet, but it makes sense for the mod), so you have to make sure that your male Sims "can pee standing" - and you have to do this prior to running the mod, because it doesn't seem to be able to handle it well if you change that setting for a Sim afterwards (my female Sim ended up having male junk simply because I decided it would be funny to have her pee standing).

Btw, I don't think the "stop with climax" setting does anything at all, really. It doesn't seem to do much in my game, too. I think it currently only progresses animation stages until the "climax" stage, if applicable,  then repeats that infinitely.

So, in short: WW seems to work as intended, except your male Sim has a wrong toilet setting. Just remove the mod files (or disable mods in your game), change that setting and continue your game ;-)

Greetings! Im using your mode and i really like it, but i have an issue, chair animations are teleporting my sims out to the middle of nowhere and i cant even see them only if i cancel the sex animation,when i do they appear at some point naked and getting dressed afterwards. Any tips? Or this could be specific animation issue? Bed,floor,sofa animations working fine,but anything whats include sitting like on chair,on toilet have this issue.

I have had the issue where they teleport somewhere else as well. I think this is due to a unsupported object. Like the booths in Dine Out. What animation package are you using and is the game up to date and are you using the latest Wicked Whims? You may be using an object from a DLC?

Yes, im using the latest WickedWhims, and my game is up to date,since i bought it,along with every dlc/addon pack so far. I use the 4-5 major animation packs, every other works fine,the issue only happens with sitting animations, like on toilet,chairs. Its working fine on tables tough, floor aswell. Didnt tried every furniture options yes, but so far only had issues with the one person capacity furnitures so far, like a chair. Yes its sounds about right,little derpy, but i hope you get my point.

So you have the City Life (or whatever it's called, really, can't be bothered to look it up right now) expansion? I noticed the very same issue after installing that pack. I suspect it is because the new neighborhood has different terrain levels. My Sims ended up teleporting to a different location after I tried to woohoo on one of the bubble blower chairs on the city map. Does the jump always appear when you use chair animations or could your issue be tied to the city map, too?

Greetings! Im using your mode and i really like it, but i have an issue, chair animations are teleporting my sims out to the middle of nowhere and i cant even see them only if i cancel the sex animation,when i do they appear at some point naked and getting dressed afterwards. Any tips? Or this could be specific animation issue? Bed,floor,sofa animations working fine,but anything whats include sitting like on chair,on toilet have this issue.

I have had the issue where they teleport somewhere else as well. I think this is due to a unsupported object. Like the booths in Dine Out. What animation package are you using and is the game up to date and are you using the latest Wicked Whims? You may be using an object from a DLC?

Yes, im using the latest WickedWhims, and my game is up to date,since i bought it,along with every dlc/addon pack so far. I use the 4-5 major animation packs, every other works fine,the issue only happens with sitting animations, like on toilet,chairs. Its working fine on tables tough, floor aswell. Didnt tried every furniture options yes, but so far only had issues with the one person capacity furnitures so far, like a chair. Yes its sounds about right,little derpy, but i hope you get my point.

So you have the City Life (or whatever it's called, really, can't be bothered to look it up right now) expansion? I noticed the very same issue after installing that pack. I suspect it is because the new neighborhood has different terrain levels. My Sims ended up teleporting to a different location after I tried to woohoo on one of the bubble blower chairs on the city map. Does the jump always appear when you use chair animations or could your issue be tied to the city map, too?

Its happens on the pre-expansion areas aswell, heck even on the default map/city which came with the vanilla game. And yes,its always happens,i never saw wohoo on any chair due they got ported out to nowhere,and if i cancel the animation they reappear in the streets naked,then go back to normal,dressing up and get back to the house. Kinda annoying, but hopefully it will be fixed somehow.

Its happens on the pre-expansion areas aswell, heck even on the default map/city which came with the vanilla game. And yes,its always happens,i never saw wohoo on any chair due they got ported out to nowhere,and if i cancel the animation they reappear in the streets naked,then go back to normal,dressing up and get back to the house. Kinda annoying, but hopefully it will be fixed somehow.

I have that problem too in my house in Winderberg. The same problem occurs with the chairs at some bars. However, the chairs in Bella Goth's house worked correctly. 

I loved this mod, Turbo and all the great animations from the participating creators.

Sadly, i had to remove it as a bug kicked in which stops families from loading and instead sends me to the choose a world screen, on all families.

Upon removing WW, all is well and i can go back to regular play. :(

My most resent expansion is City Living and i don't know if anyone else has had issues with it using WW.

I will definitely pop it back in whenever the next update is available.

Thank you again .

Hi guys, not sure if anyone encounter similar issue and manage to fix it. I am currently on version 1.20.60.1020,  and I had downloaded and installed the latest mod available today. Everything works great and all 10 packages/scripts were able to be loaded into the game. However, in game, there is no woohoo or wicked setting option. 

I am only able to make my sim perform actions related to Exhibitionism. Anyone who know please help.

I have a question concerning this awesome mod (many thanks to the creator and all contributors  :heart: ): 

In the last sample image, several naked sims are shown, with defined anatomical features, such as nipples and pubic hair? Now in the standard original mod, naked sims are smoothed over. I thus inferred you need to download other mods to add a skin "cloth" with definition: could anyone be so kind as to direct me to mods that include nipples and pubic hair, that are proven to be compatible with WhickedWhims?  :cool:

N.B. I have downloaded Luumia's mod for naked sims, but so far only the nipple feature seems to work, and ideally I would like to find a comprehensive mod that has all the features I'm looking for (which aren't that many anyway). 

Many thanks in advance to anyone with an answer!!  :angel:

So, we have all these animations for anal sex. I was thinking that, just as there are condoms to purchase and use to address the concern about pregnancy, lubrication should be an item for purchase to use (particularly for anal sex). Not to get too graphic, but whereas the vagina is self lubricating, the anus is not and anal sex without lubrication can be quite unpleasant for the person on the receiving end. To that end, I was also thinking that if no lube was used for anal sex, the person on the receiving end would get a negative mood buff - become uncomfortable or tense.

Hey, I've been away for sometime now, and just wanna ask if nothing has been done to this mod since the 29th of october? I dont want to sound rude or anything as i really appreciate the work you have put in to make this amazing mod, I'm just asking to know if there is anything I need to download :)

'Sim hates children! No sex without protection.'

But I do have condoms in my inventory. Does the Sim with Hates Children trait need them in their inventory?

Figured it out, during sex click on condoms to use.

Suggestion; add condom mesh to penis. Would be nice to see if possible to make it look like you're using a condom.

Edited by Darkening Demise

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

I was sick for few days, so I wasn't reading forums and answering everything would be a nightmare so don't hesitate to ask again if you still want to know something.
Just before I got sick I released a new version on Patreon, but have not post about it yet, so here it is:

• Added Sex skill (gained when in sex)
  • Added satisfaction buffs from sex (based on: sex skill, sex skill of partners, fitness skill of partners, traits, randomness)
  • Added satisfaction buffs mood flavors (happy, energized, focused, inspired, playful, confident)
  • Made solo sex not count towards normal woohoo
  • Made asking for sex and going to sex location make sims keep nude outfit
  • Made/Reversed all 'woohoo' words to 'sex' for future naming security
  • Reworked buffs handler
  • Improved exhibitionism buffs update time
  • Fixed default nudity prevention interactions interrupting exhibitionism
  • Fixed body gap for females with masculine frame+penis

did i seriously just buy sims 4 to download this mod?

fucking......maybe i did

since sims 3 was FUCKING SLOW AS FUCKING FUCK.........
its that strange type of lag/freeze that green crystal is still moving fuck the sims...little fucks...have stopped moving and are doing that shitty mannequin challenge

Dude, that's fucking amazing.

Hi, i need some help. I'm trying to create animations for the mod, but i'm running into a problem. Only one of the actors move. I have separate animation files for them as the tutorial said. Any ideas of why the second actor wont move/do the right animation?
This is in-game, so i have gotten the game to recognize it.

I responded to your PM, let's talk about it there.

I have not played the sims 4 since its release 2 years ago. I dont have any of the expansions but I do plan to pick them up at some point. I just wanted to ask if the Sims 4 modding has expanded since its release to a point where the game itself and mods will keep me occupied for a fair amount of time? Im open to most kinds of mods and recently got back into Sims 3 and was curious about Sims 4.

I just want to know before I make any commitment and fork out cash for the expansions. :P

I don't know how modding expanded over these 2 years, but I am interested... what do you expect to get in Sims 4 that got you occupied in Sims 3 modding?

will the Patreon update be availabe on loverslab sometime in the future?

Totally, I know that there wasn't one for more than a month, but I can't release it. The current state of Patreon version is not finished to a point that would be considered a full update. It would be stupid to release it unfinished and make you wait another bunch of time for an update that simply finishes everything that isn't. Getting out something that is somewhat a competent update and release fixes for it works much better.

I read the FAQ but do have one question about end of animation/climax. I have the animations set to end after Climax, but it constantly loops the final animation without stopping. Should they be doing that or should they play the final animation once and then stop entirely? Wondering if I missed a option somewhere.

The current state of animations system doesn't allow animations to end with a loop, they end after set duration. That's why you need to end the interaction manually. I plan on reworking animations system, but that will be one of the hardest changes to do yet.

I loved this mod, Turbo and all the great animations from the participating creators.
Sadly, i had to remove it as a bug kicked in which stops families from loading and instead sends me to the choose a world screen, on all families.
My most resent expansion is City Living and i don't know if anyone else has had issues with it using WW.
Thank you again .

I have a problem: It's loading the plot of my sims forever (normally it takes ~8 seconds). Any help is appreciated!

Check the instruction on how to report bugs, make sure to not modify WW files in any way (even renaming files) and make sure you updated to the most recent game version because that was a bug on Maxis side.

Sometimes, when starting WW, my Sim gets burned. Why?
Also, from time to time, no matter what, the Climax option won't unlock :/

Burned? What?
Climax issues should be fixed in future release.

So, we have all these animations for anal sex. I was thinking that, just as there are condoms to purchase and use to address the concern about pregnancy, lubrication should be an item for purchase to use (particularly for anal sex). Not to get too graphic, but whereas the vagina is self lubricating, the anus is not and anal sex without lubrication can be quite unpleasant for the person on the receiving end. To that end, I was also thinking that if no lube was used for anal sex, the person on the receiving end would get a negative mood buff - become uncomfortable or tense.

So, now that satisfaction buffs are in place I have some ideas on how to improve it. This could be one idea too. :D

How do I change my sim's underwear between animations?
She always ends up with a very ugly top and I would like to move to one of my collections

You don't change sims underwear while in sex, don't even try opening CAS.
Ability to change underwear is currently available in Patreon versions and will be available for everybody in the next public release.

If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

I was sick for few days, so I wasn't reading forums and answering everything would be a nightmare so don't hesitate to ask again if you still want to know something.
Just before I got sick I released a new version on Patreon, but have not post about it yet, so here it is:

• Added Sex skill (gained when in sex)
  • Added satisfaction buffs from sex (based on: sex skill, sex skill of partners, fitness skill of partners, traits, randomness)
  • Added satisfaction buffs mood flavors (happy, energized, focused, inspired, playful, confident)
  • Made solo sex not count towards normal woohoo
  • Made asking for sex and going to sex location make sims keep nude outfit
  • Made/Reversed all 'woohoo' words to 'sex' for future naming security
  • Reworked buffs handler
  • Improved exhibitionism buffs update time
  • Fixed default nudity prevention interactions interrupting exhibitionism
  • Fixed body gap for females with masculine frame+penis

did i seriously just buy sims 4 to download this mod?

fucking......maybe i did

since sims 3 was FUCKING SLOW AS FUCKING FUCK.........
its that strange type of lag/freeze that green crystal is still moving fuck the sims...little fucks...have stopped moving and are doing that shitty mannequin challenge

Dude, that's fucking amazing.

Hi, i need some help. I'm trying to create animations for the mod, but i'm running into a problem. Only one of the actors move. I have separate animation files for them as the tutorial said. Any ideas of why the second actor wont move/do the right animation?
This is in-game, so i have gotten the game to recognize it.

I responded to your PM, let's talk about it there.

I have not played the sims 4 since its release 2 years ago. I dont have any of the expansions but I do plan to pick them up at some point. I just wanted to ask if the Sims 4 modding has expanded since its release to a point where the game itself and mods will keep me occupied for a fair amount of time? Im open to most kinds of mods and recently got back into Sims 3 and was curious about Sims 4.

I just want to know before I make any commitment and fork out cash for the expansions. :P

I don't know how modding expanded over these 2 years, but I am interested... what do you expect to get in Sims 4 that got you occupied in Sims 3 modding?

will the Patreon update be availabe on loverslab sometime in the future?

Totally, I know that there wasn't one for more than a month, but I can't release it. The current state of Patreon version is not finished to a point that would be considered a full update. It would be stupid to release it unfinished and make you wait another bunch of time for an update that simply finishes everything that isn't. Getting out something that is somewhat a competent update and release fixes for it works much better.

I read the FAQ but do have one question about end of animation/climax. I have the animations set to end after Climax, but it constantly loops the final animation without stopping. Should they be doing that or should they play the final animation once and then stop entirely? Wondering if I missed a option somewhere.

The current state of animations system doesn't allow animations to end with a loop, they end after set duration. That's why you need to end the interaction manually. I plan on reworking animations system, but that will be one of the hardest changes to do yet.

Thank you again .

I have a problem: It's loading the plot of my sims forever (normally it takes ~8 seconds). Any help is appreciated!

Check the instruction on how to report bugs, make sure to not modify WW files in any way (even renaming files) and make sure you updated to the most recent game version because that was a bug on Maxis side.

Sometimes, when starting WW, my Sim gets burned. Why?
Also, from time to time, no matter what, the Climax option won't unlock :/

Burned? What?
Climax issues should be fixed in future release.

So, now that satisfaction buffs are in place I have some ideas on how to improve it. This could be one idea too. :D

How do I change my sim's underwear between animations?
She always ends up with a very ugly top and I would like to move to one of my collections

You don't change sims underwear while in sex, don't even try opening CAS.
Ability to change underwear is currently available in Patreon versions and will be available for everybody in the next public release.

Honestly lots of things. Sims 3 had adult careers, prostitution, hospital tweaking for multiple options, more animations but that will change for the sims 4 over time, More places to Woohoo but once again that will change. It took Sims 3 about 4-5 years being out before it got a mass amount of tweaks, mods, and animations so I just wanted to know where the Sims 4 was after 2 years.

There is no need to download any additional penis mods and if you have any installed you should remove them. 

it is needed to enable penis in CAS because embeded one can't be shown there

But why would you need the penis in CAS?

to tune sims:) choose body hair for example and see how it will look. just for realism ultimately:) I don't like Barbie and Ken view

Then I will make it so that the penis will be at the same time a replacement for the nude male bottom. I guess it won't really work for females though.

Hey, Turbodriver. Have you forgotten about this? Don't see it in changes or maybe I've missed this?

P.S. great health to you

It's good that you're mentioning it. I was thinking about it and there is a issue of different sims body frames. There is no way to make a visible penis in CAS and make it so that it only appears when you set the sim to have a penis. This means that I can give males a penis, but there would be no way to remove it. And if I don't give females a penis, there is no way to set one. So I ended up just not doing anything if it has flaws like that.

https://cryptbin.com/MIanaD#db4f43176795ee6221239aac4b4bf6a4

Couldn't use pastebin because it was too long lol. Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the exception file, but this doesn't look right, did you deleted some WW files or something?

The new 3.0 version doesn't deal with blend files right anymore.

by the way there is 3.0.0.1 version already. do you mean it or 3.0.0.0?

In general, the 3.0/Harmony doesn't seem to work. It looks like they dropped compatibility with old content, but I have not investigated yet to know for real.