WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Is there any way to eliminate locations that Sims will choose to go to have sex randomly? I have a bar in my current game and, despite there being couches, beds, showers, hot tub, pool etc. etc. there at the bar, my Sims will run down the street, across the road, down to a walkway and use a park bench. Is there a way to blacklist those locations so they will never choose them? 

Edited by Sandatharius
1 hour ago, Kymberlyxxx said:

Just came back to the game after a couple months., not sure what happened., anyone else know what might caused this in CAS section? I updated the most recent WW.

okiovEKf.png

Do you use any other UI mods? Like UI cheats and More Columns in CAS from weerbesu? Or More Traits in CAS from thepancake1 and MizoreYukii?
You have to check every single one of mods for update each time you updated your game. Most of the times the script mods will be cause of weird things happening with game, so check those 1st.

Here is where you can check mod updates after each game update:
https://scarletsrealm.com/nsfw-18-mod-list/

https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list/

Sims 4 forum also has such lists going on every time. Latest one:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1008913/broken-updated-mods-cc-may-2023-grunge-booknook-patch/

Edited by mcromance
8 hours ago, Kymberlyxxx said:

Just came back to the game after a couple months., not sure what happened., anyone else know what might caused this in CAS section? I updated the most recent WW.

okiovEKf.png

I'd say it's the more traits in cas mod if you have it...

11 hours ago, mcromance said:

Do you use any other UI mods? Like UI cheats and More Columns in CAS from weerbesu? Or More Traits in CAS from thepancake1 and MizoreYukii?
You have to check every single one of mods for update each time you updated your game. Most of the times the script mods will be cause of weird things happening with game, so check those 1st.

Here is where you can check mod updates after each game update:
https://scarletsrealm.com/nsfw-18-mod-list/

https://scarletsrealm.com/the-mod-list/

Sims 4 forum also has such lists going on every time. Latest one:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1008913/broken-updated-mods-cc-may-2023-grunge-booknook-patch/

It was the "Columns" Mod that occurred on 5/3/2023 from their website.. That fixed it.. thanks so much and for the community :)

2 hours ago, OriginalitysGone said:

Is anyone else having the issue that when you try to use Body Selector, it just resets your sim and nothing else happens? Just started occuring after the last update but maybe I'm just retarded. Please, lemme know, thx

I did not saw any reports anywhere on LL nor patreon.

Maybe something in your WW settings got messed up? Or maybe you added some other mods around same time and something else is messing the game.

1st try maybe moving the WW settings folder from inside of 'saves' folder outside, run the game till household and let WW generate new one.

Check bodyselector then, if it works or not on default WW settings.

14 hours ago, mcromance said:

I did not saw any reports anywhere on LL nor patreon.

Maybe something in your WW settings got messed up? Or maybe you added some other mods around same time and something else is messing the game.

1st try maybe moving the WW settings folder from inside of 'saves' folder outside, run the game till household and let WW generate new one.

Check bodyselector then, if it works or not on default WW settings.

I have this same problem and i don't see WW settings folder, only WickedWhimsMod and WickedWoohooMod

23 minutes ago, ATIMKOS said:

I have this same problem and i don't see WW settings folder, only WickedWhimsMod and WickedWoohooMod

WickedWhimsMod is the name of the folder with settings for WW:

image.png.75b26ba633e198dc6ddb33b3d8440362.png

I don't know where the WickedWoohooMod folder comes from. Maybe it's some old WW files and this is messing youg game?

Did you check if you don't have duplicated WW files somewhere? It might happen if you have OneDrive connected to documents, as this brings back deleted files.

Also some might be even included with downloaded sims, cause sadly not all creators remove mods they use from their uploaded sims and this is next causing issues to players.

I stumbled upon at least 1 sims creator here on LL that includes WW, Basemental, Extreme Violence and whatnot with their sims.

I would advice to move out the whole mods and save folder out > run game so new saves and mods folder is generated> clear game catche > put in WW and some animations in the new mods folder ALONE > run game to moving in household, so WW generates new folder with settings.

Then test the game if WW behaves correctly.

There's something I've noticed since the last couple of WW updates. I give all female Sims the Nudity Enthusiast Trait and they all have +3 at least in it. I have WW set to do every form of exercise - weights, treadmill, yoga, jogging etc. to do so nude. However, the only thing they will do is to jog and swim naked. They never do yoga or exercise on the treadmill naked anymore, they wear their clothes. Even jogging, I have noticed once in a while they will do so in their clothes. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by Sandatharius
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v176d [2023-06-20]
17 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

There's something I've noticed since the last couple of WW updates. I give all female Sims the Nudity Enthusiast Trait and they all have +3 at least in it. I have WW set to do every form of exercise - weights, treadmill, yoga, jogging etc. to do so nude. However, the only thing they will do is to jog and swim naked. They never do yoga or exercise on the treadmill naked anymore, they wear their clothes. Even jogging, I have noticed once in a while they will do so in their clothes. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes I have this problem also specially for the massage the sims keep a towel and my settings are a naked massage.

Someone knows how to make the vagina work as a wolf? I don't know why when the girl transforms the vagina disappears, I have tried to put it with clothes and disable the nudity, but they get errors, what does Turbo have against wolves? They don't even have a flaccid penis xD