WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Can Sims have miscarriages anymore?

I have had both male and female Sims addicted to drugs and they are also alcoholics but none of them have had miscarriages.

It's turned on in the settings but still nothing. And I don't know just how much or how often they need to be doing drugs/drinking for it to happen.

I'm not trying to OD my sims. I'm kind of playing Rush and Roulette by having them do so much coke and pills...but anyways...

Has how miscarriages happen changed? Do they still leave blood puddles?

Because a male sim I play with had ONE and I'm pretty sure it was LittleMissSam's mod that did it. I haven't had a sim miscarry in a very long time and that's a good thing usually. But I just downloaded LMS and then it happened, but once again...it seems to be very rare. And I don't know how to trigger it again. I don't know if BM effects LMS mod like BM effects WW. 

I'm just really confused and a little exasperated since this seems to have been going on for so long. Not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong.

Also, male sims can get pregnant but not abort like females. Correct? I have had to find other ways of getting around this to make it as "realistic" as I can as far as storytelling goes.?

8 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

There's a limit on that. Sims won't have sex (WW style) if there are any risks involved. For example, if there is a risk of pregnancy or STDs, a risk of them being caught cheating or they just don't find your Sim attractive enough. You can set an "Always Accept" switch in the sex cheats menu.

Yea, I could see why that would be, good points. But, my end game is to *not* be forced to turn on "Always Accept", as that is going from one extreme to the other, haha.
For now, I'm just going to turn off the Attraction system and see how that goes. I could also try condoms, again? lol
Honestly, I didn't think about the whole pregnancy/STD thing, but, I think that's moot considering all the other fools they're having sex with aren't using condoms, either.
As for being caught cheating, these events are happening privately. I'll do some further testing without the Attraction system on.

It's really a shame, because, I think the Attraction system is an excellent idea.

Hiya! I'm not sure what's going on with mine, everything seems to be fine, but sims aren't accepting sex. Even if they are married, living together, etc.... Even with the always accept cheat... any ideas? I've reinstalled everything, made sure everything is updated, checked all the settings, and I'm coming up blank.... Thank you so much in advance!!

2 hours ago, manchesterkota said:

help. i have problem with last exception. it says exception detected. problem occurred locate the log file at bla3. please help. i hv a latest sims 4 and latest ww too

No one can help you find your exception on your computer. Find the LE file yourself at Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and download it here.

Otherwise, the solution to your problem is this:

bla3

I really like the sex animations that are in multiple stages, but I hate it when a single-stage animation finishes and then the next animation it randomly picks is like "Doggy on bed 4" or something like that, so I have to go browse through the hundreds of animations I have (for that type and location) to manually select the first animation in that sequence.

I don't have a problem in general with it randomly selecting the next animation, I just don't like it jumping into the middle of a sequence. Is there any way to set it so that only the first animations of a sequence will be randomly selected?

16 hours ago, rb813 said:

I just don't like it jumping into the middle of a sequence. Is there any way to set it so that only the first animations of a sequence will be randomly selected?

I may be wrong but I assume that the mod doesn't know which animations are the initial stages of sequences. Therefore the only way I know is to add all of the sequences beginnings to favorites playlist because animations from favorites are much more likely to be randomly picked. But here again the problem arises, how to find out what animations are they?
Personally, I easily did this for my own animations since I mark the initial stages of the completed sequences with * and so it's pretty easy to add them to favorites, but most of animators don't do this.

Or animators can disallow all animations except initial stages for random in their animation configurations. But for some reason I don't really like this idea.

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Therefore the only way I know is to add all of the sequences beginnings to favorites playlist because animations from favorites are much more likely to be randomly picked. But here again the problem arises, how to find out what animations are they?

I'm not too worried about finding out which ones they are; I just focus on the ones that have a numerical value, because those are the only ones where I would look at the name of the animation that's playing and see, "oh, this is in the middle of a sequence." If someone has one animation that links into another one, and they have unrelated names, then I'll be blissfully ignorant that there's a sequence in the first place.

The bigger problem with this plan for me is that I wouldn't want the random selection to only favor the first animations in a sequence; I would also want it to favor isolated, one-off animations. So it would be more accurate to say I just want to disallow the animations that are in the middle/end of a sequence, not that I only want to allow animations at the start of a sequence. But that would presumably mean adding hundreds of animations (for each location) into playlists. Is there any way to make such mass additions more quick and painless?

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Or animators can disallow all animations except initial stages for random in their animation configurations.

This sounds like the option that would be most likely to yield the result I'm looking for. Is there any way I can just make that change on my end (in Sims4Studio or something)?

2 hours ago, rb813 said:

The bigger problem with this plan for me is that I wouldn't want the random selection to only favor the first animations in a sequence; I would also want it to favor isolated, one-off animations. So it would be more accurate to say I just want to disallow the animations that are in the middle/end of a sequence, not that I only want to allow animations at the start of a sequence. But that would presumably mean adding hundreds of animations (for each location) into playlists. Is there any way to make such mass additions more quick and painless?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe using favorites is not the best idea then.

2 hours ago, rb813 said:

This sounds like the option that would be most likely to yield the result I'm looking for. Is there any way I can just make that change on my end (in Sims4Studio or something)?

This requires editing of the XML file that is included it an animation package and change "Allow for random" flag from 1 to 0 for unwanted animations. You can do it using S4PE export/import resource functions and text editor (tutorial). This is probably not difficult to do but the point is authors periodically update their animations and so you will have to edit XMLs each time after update.

I gave that a try with one package (adding animation_allowed_for_random 0 to ones that weren't the first stage), and it does seem to accomplish what I intended. Granted, I don't think it'll be any quicker than doing the playlist thing, but I think it's preferable for me to get used to the XML files in case I want to make other tweaks later.

Hey, since you've been so helpful, I'm curious about something else. The tutorial page you linked to mentions how to find the ID number for a custom location. But what about the opposite? How do you find out what the item is if you have the number? It would be nice if I could go through my Installed_Animations file and know which items I should build based on which ones have sex animations attached to them.

Is there a conflict between this mod and have a personality please from polar bear sims ? My sim always had a refusal about the sex proposition even with the reward trait sexually alluring but he is a vampire with the weaknesse undead aura...

The sex proposition is refused only if there is not romantic relationship even with only high friendship there is a refusal :(

Is it just me or do other people have problems installing too?

I know it is easy - just extracting the files in the mods folder, activating scripts and mods in game options menu ant it should work, right?

I have those two files from WW in my mods folder, I can see that the game recognizes those scripts in the main menu, but as soon as I would like to test something while playing with my sims, I have no WW menu visible when I click on the ground, another sim, bed or anything...

The only thing working - the removal of clothing in CAS to get sims naked.

I have reinstalled it multiple times, but the result is still the same - no Whicked Whims menu while playing. Can anybody suggest something?

So WW introduced the "Intense Lust" negative moodlet, right?  But having base-game normal WooHoo does not relieve it.  I can do WW sex to relieve it, but that does nothing for my sims' WooHoo skill (which I know is from MC WooHoo).

It would be great if regular woohoo would remove Intense Lust.  It would also be great if WW sex contributed to MC WooHoo skill.  

5 hours ago, PRSTUV said:

Hello!

I have installed new Sims 4 today and latest Whicked Whims. I got such messages.

lastException_63718009994.txt 4.77 kB · 3 downloads WickedWhims.log 643.54 kB · 2 downloads

Ok...you have some duplicate files which need removing....Then you need to update your game if you can.If you keep getting an L/E after post again....also delete localthumbcache.pkg file in the sims 4 folder...do this every time you make changes to the mod folder or update the game....

On 17/2/2020 at 16:58, Lafayette2231 said:

¡Hola! Mis sims todo el tiempo tienen este sudor en ellos. Puedo bañarlos cientos de veces y todavía lo tienen. Incluso si compré el rasgo "sin sudor". ¿Hay alguna opción para apagarlo? Me vuelve loco... 

The same thing happens to me and I'm desperate because I don't know how to eliminate that annoying sweat. Neither in the mod options, nor anywhere