WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Basemental ECO Hacks was reported broken unless you have the Patreon version I think.

Something also mentioned about a landlord service so it sounds like a mod I don't know anything about.

Sometimes it's easier and faster just to do the 50/50 mod removal method when you have so many mods/cc.

Just don't make any new saves when removing mods for testing.

Once you find the half that's causing the errors you can split that group in half again.

Keep splitting them by 50% until you get it narrowed down to only a few left.  

that's my only method right now. I have my mods organized alphabetically & by specific mods (ex: Wicked Whims, NisaK, & KawaiiStacie). So I've been at this for a few hours & will update if I figure out what the problem is

Hello.   I know how to get my player sims' sex interactions to end or NOT end on climax.   But I can't find an option like that for NPC-only sex interactions.  They end on a climax if I have them do a playlist and I want them to continue past climax animations.

Where is that option, please? 

Thank you.

Edited by forlight

Since the last update, none of my female NPC sims is on birth control, even though I have birth control behavior set to safe mode.  My strippers are getting knocked up left and right.  Anyone else having this issue?    It's the only setting I can find that might control this.

Edited by merkle
3 hours ago, forlight said:

Hello.   I know how to get my player sims' sex interactions to end or NOT end on climax.   But I can't find an option like that for NPC-only sex interactions.  They end on a climax if I have them do a playlist and I want them to continue past climax animations.

Where is that option, please? 

Thank you.

There is an option under sex settings I believe. Its called Sex duration or something like that. You can set it to a custom setting, then you choose when it ends

I misread the crap outta this. Sorry. I'm not sure on NPC-only sex. I havent messed around much with that, sorry for the confusion, wish I could have actually been of some help.

Edited by Rya_Amira
Realized I misread

I have a little problem with the mod, in one of my games the notification when someone gets pregnant doesn't appear, and I don't want to start a game again so if someone would have a solution I'm interested.

Edited by SlayDash
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165b [2021-06-01]

I'm running into an odd problem with the latest version (165b).  I have a strip club spot marker on the bar and on a table.  When the dancer is done she stops dancing but now she is stuck up on the bar or table.  Resetting doesn't move her.  The only way I've found to get her off the bar/table is to leave the lot.

On 6/1/2021 at 4:13 AM, merkle said:

Since the last update, none of my female NPC sims is on birth control, even though I have birth control behavior set to safe mode.  My strippers are getting knocked up left and right.  Anyone else having this issue?    It's the only setting I can find that might control this.

I've noticed this as well. Ending up with a lot more pregnancies than usual because none of the NPCs seem to be autonomously using birth control pills anymore

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v165c [2021-06-02]
11 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

I've noticed this as well. Ending up with a lot more pregnancies than usual because none of the NPCs seem to be autonomously using birth control pills anymore

I wasn't sure if it was just me or if there was a setting I was unaware of.  I reported it on the Tech Support forum.

On 5/30/2021 at 4:26 PM, rickcarr said:

Another information that could help... It seems that the issue comes from interaction with objects. When I ask another sim for sex, all goes well until it needs to find a place for it (sim accept, but WW icons doesn't appear un action queue and an X appear on sex asking action cancelling everything). But I can have sex alone withou any problems. It works also for sex toys too (alone).

Same issue appears if I click on a object to ask sex by the way.

Edit #2: Removing Nisas Wicked Perversions, MCCC and Basement Drugs don't change anything for me.

I was happy to see a new update (v165c) getting out today. I was hopping that this bug was fixed, but unfortunately, it's not. I'm still looking for a mod that could be in conflict (tests for more than 10 days now) and still didn't find any mod that could conflict.

Is it possible to find version v163h somewhere? That version was working fine at least, even in the new version of the game from last week.

Edited by rickcarr
48 minutes ago, rickcarr said:

J'étais heureux de voir une nouvelle mise à jour (v165c) sortir aujourd'hui. J'espérais que ce bug était corrigé, mais malheureusement, ce n'est pas le cas. Je suis toujours à la recherche d'un mod qui pourrait être en conflit (tests depuis plus de 10 jours maintenant) et je n'ai toujours pas trouvé de mod qui pourrait entrer en conflit.

Est-il possible de trouver la version v163h quelque part ? Cette version fonctionnait bien au moins, même dans la nouvelle version du jeu de la semaine dernière.

Amicalement. Christ11170

WickedWhims v163h - 29 March 2021 (881530).zip

6 minutes ago, christ11170 said:

Great, thank you very much.

I just gave another try and guess what? I finally found the mod that was causing the problem: "leg slider.package" Glad that I finally found it.

By the way, a big thanks to all of you that gave me good tricks to found it. It's very appreciated!

Hi! Tomorrow I bought the new pack and downloaded the newest WW mod. I started playing, but the WW mod wasn't good, not worked, notice was: "Wicked whims is sad" (I was really sad too :) )

Anyone else with this problem? How can I solve it? Thank you

(Sorry for my english - not my native language)

2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Since this mod adds menstruation, is it possible to add vampires getting something like a "going batty" moodlet around menstruating women? Perhaps mermaids with the evil trait getting something like a "feeding frenzy" moodlet?

That sounds more like something Nisa would want to play with. ;)

9 hours ago, bblinky said:

I'm also having issues with characters getting stuck with object interaction, but I'm not using the "leg slider.package" as mention above.  I do use other slider mods though.  Should I start testing those?

You should test ALL your mods until you find the broken one. You will not be able to play until you do. 

Look for the 50/50 method to do it proper. It can be a slider, a cheat, or even an old chair or a mitten. 

2 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

You should test ALL your mods until you find the broken one. You will not be able to play until you do. 

Look for the 50/50 method to do it proper. It can be a slider, a cheat, or even an old chair or a mitten. 

God have mercy on me. Lol. This could take a while. Damn updates ?