WickedWhims v178c [2024-02-28]

Hey ! Thanks for the recent update, the new groupsex system works great.

Don't know if you've ever answered that question, but will you make an option to make someone leave the group ?

Also I have a suggestion, is it possible to add a system which would allow to make NPCs basically have sex, but not really autonomy ? I don't really know hot to explain so I will use an example : I have the (wonderful) Azmodan bondage devices and what I want to do is invite a NPC sim in my home and sort of make it use the device (so that he's stuck, captured or whatever) but that's not possible (obviously) because he's a NPC so I can't control it. So is it possible to add like a command or an option which would allow that ?

An other idea would be to ask someone to terminate pregnancy, that would be great.

Regards

I'm not sure if it is related or not, but it is the only thing I could think of since I had only encountered the issue after the most recent Sims update and after trying to update WW. After the most recent update the game force deactivated all mods that I had going, WW just happens to be the only large mod that I have which is why I am thinking it may be related. Since it has done that and I reactivated them, it appears that any interaction between sims that would fall into the 'flirty' category are no longer played out, they appear in the action queue and the sims seem to become suddenly confused and the action disappears. 

Hey Turbo,

Sims can swap the sex spot with patners. That's nice yes but... why can't they let other Sims let swap the spot? For example in a single household with a girl she can swap with other girls but she can't let 2 guys swap the spot.

That's a lot off swapping. :huh:

Maybe you'll add this in future.

The "wicked" option does not even show up for me!

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

i believe your mod doesn't work anymore since the last GP !

edit  : your mod didn't work anymore BUT i've downloaded AGAIN it here and it works Well  so if people meet problems with their game with the last GP and see the game refuse to start because of Wickedwhims mod , try to downloaded again the mod here ! :)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Thanks for the suggestions!

I will just say that most of the really specific traits/moodlets are just not going to be ever added to WW. The main reason it that they are just that specific and the world of Sims is too open to assume a lot of things. I know that there are plenty of players that want that addition of specific storytelling, but I prefer to not go there (at least not now) and leave most of it to the player idea of what is happening.

I am trying to be pretty generic and general about that sort of content to avoid making it complicated on my side. And I think that making more generalized content allows to blend it together much easily and create something more interesting. Open-ended additions make for more open-ended gameplay and more open-ended experience.
Most of the really specific situations are generally pop-ups that present you a scenario and ask you questions, not something that happens during gameplay.

Still, I think all suggestions are really important because I see what people focus on, what they really want and remind me about ideas that got forgotten because there wasn't much to them.

I think there is something wrong with pregnancy. It works, but not always. I need to look into that.Thanks for the suggestions!

Totally understand :)

I believe we talked earlier about some things, pregnancy being one of them, and I did have one other suggestion/request.
I use some unnatural hair colors, mostly fire engine red (I like red heads). I like to think that its not there natural hair but that they dyed it that color, so I rarely use match eyebrows to hair color. I was wondering if when you look into reworking pregnancy and all that jazz if you do not all ready have your own ideas on this matter, if you would make sims parents' eyebrow color determine both eyebrow and head hair color for their children.

Again, if that sort of thing is technically possible. I know I tend to walk the path of dreamers more then the path of possibility. :)

I do plan on looking into genetics so I will try to remember that. :D

I'm not sure if it is related or not, but it is the only thing I could think of since I had only encountered the issue after the most recent Sims update and after trying to update WW. After the most recent update the game force deactivated all mods that I had going, WW just happens to be the only large mod that I have which is why I am thinking it may be related. Since it has done that and I reactivated them, it appears that any interaction between sims that would fall into the 'flirty' category are no longer played out, they appear in the action queue and the sims seem to become suddenly confused and the action disappears.

Well, for me it sounds like you have some mod that modifies flirty interactions which after the update are likely to be outdated.

Hey ! Thanks for the recent update, the new groupsex system works great.

Don't know if you've ever answered that question, but will you make an option to make someone leave the group ?

Also I have a suggestion, is it possible to add a system which would allow to make NPCs basically have sex, but not really autonomy ? I don't really know hot to explain so I will use an example : I have the (wonderful) Azmodan bondage devices and what I want to do is invite a NPC sim in my home and sort of make it use the device (so that he's stuck, captured or whatever) but that's not possible (obviously) because he's a NPC so I can't control it. So is it possible to add like a command or an option which would allow that ?

An other idea would be to ask someone to terminate pregnancy, that would be great.

Regards

Hey Turbo,
Sims can swap the sex spot with patners. That's nice yes but... why can't they let other Sims let swap the spot? For example in a single household with a girl she can swap with other girls but she can't let 2 guys swap the spot.
That's a lot off swapping. :huh:
Maybe you'll add this in future.

Hey! For you both.

Modifying a running sex interaction is pretty problematic to handle so I decided to not do it. It's important to handle Sims relations, satisfaction, and few other things after sex or while in sex so any swapping or removing Sims makes it really complicated to deal with. It's not impossible but I preferred to not deal with it, besides any implementation of such system would pretty confusing from the user perspective. Joining is sort of unique in this situation because it adds to the interaction instead of removing from it which is much easier to handle because everything continues for everybody and it was easy to implement the front-end of it.

Making NPC Sims start sex interactions, like the example with the device, is already possible on Patreon as a part of the sex autonomy updates.

I will handle NPC pregnancy differently. I feel like it's odd to be able to ask for pregnancy termination.

hi guys i think this mod doesnt work anymore with the family package. A lot of conflicts. I'm sorry if i'm being boring, but when will it work again?
sorry english isn't my first language.

Hey! I am pretty sure it works.

does this mod work for the scale mod ?

You mean height sliders? Not right now, but I am planning on looking into it at some point.

Ever since I installed the Parenthood pack today this no longer works. Sims can ask for sex and agree, queue for solo actions, ect....but then the action just cancels and they go off and do something else. I haven't changed anything since the latest update...the only thing new i've added is the Parenthood pack. 

We surely need extension of this mod's functionality over parenthood pack, if we want to sex teens. What's going on in that matter right now?

Totally understand  :)

I believe we talked earlier about some things, pregnancy being one of them, and I did have one other suggestion/request.

I use some unnatural hair colors, mostly fire engine red (I like red heads). I like to think that its not there natural hair but that they dyed it that color, so I rarely use match eyebrows to hair color. I was wondering if when you look into reworking pregnancy and all that jazz if you do not all ready have your own ideas on this matter, if you would make sims parents' eyebrow color determine both eyebrow and head hair color for their children.

Again, if that sort of thing is technically possible. I know I tend to walk the path of dreamers more then the path of possibility.  :)

I do plan on looking into genetics so I will try to remember that.  :D

Sweet thanks :)

We surely need extension of this mod's functionality over parenthood pack, if we want to sex teens. What's going on in that matter right now?

If you go into the WW settings in relationship settings there is a section called Romance Ace Restrictions it will have two options in it [Allow all ages] and [Disallow all ages], disallow is set to default, all you have to do is set it to allow, and teens can romance, and use WW interactions with other teens, YA, A, and Elders... not sure on elders, I am just assuming there.

If you go into the WW settings in relationship settings there is a section called Romance Ace Restrictions it will have two options in it [Allow all ages] and [Disallow all ages], disallow is set to default, all you have to do is set it to allow, and teens can romance, and use WW interactions with other teens, YA, A, and Elders... not sure on elders, I am just assuming there.

Nah, i know, i just had a small issue with it, i'l go reinstall it as suggested earlier. I am just assuming parenthood additions will allow for few new options of the mod if author decides to be creative with them.

I have parenthood and the mod works fine. Check your other mods if you have and make sure they're updated.

Totally understand :)

Again, if that sort of thing is technically possible. I know I tend to walk the path of dreamers more then the path of possibility. :)

I do plan on looking into genetics so I will try to remember that. :D

Sweet thanks :)
Something with genetics would be great! The game kinda sucks when it comes to genetics lol

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

does this mod work for the scale mod ?

You mean height sliders? Not right now, but I am planning on looking into it at some point.

you do? wow that would mean you would enhance the game in a way, EA should have done from the start. that would be awesome.

i know you said something like, removing sims from a scene is too much a hassle, but couldn't it work if, next to the option: "ask to join in" stands "ask to leave" and then gets to a menu for choosing which sim leaves and then what scene the remaining sims should display?

Are there plans to make the sims automatically have sex like the normal woohoo that comes with the game? Don't get me wrong its fun clicking around the house and stuff, but It would be even better when having a full house and the sims you are not controlling automatically have sex at Random. That would help with story as well.