WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

Omg this is amazingggggg.

However, for some reason, my sims don't seem to be able to climax/cum. They just go on and on until I manually end the interactions myself.

Is there something that I'm missing? :/

Yea, 

There is a setting that sets how long sex interaction should last in the sex options.

Make sure you have the latest version. It was not availble in 1.26.

Keep in mind that the time you set is in actuall minutes, not Sims minutes. So if you set it for 15 minutes your sims will be doing it for hours!.

Climax is not available yet but cum textures will be applied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a new issue yesterday. My sims just stoped doing anything and just stood there. I could give them commands although they never executed them and I Could not cancel any actions. I also had a couple of relationships dissapear. From a small research I found that both these issues are game issues however I read somewhere that it can be caused by script mods.

Does anyone else have this problem?

On another note I noticed that exhibitionism actions can sometimes cancel the action the sim was performing. Like stop eating. 

OMG Thank you so much! :) i'll definitely try that again later.

how do you apply the cum layers though? i've enabled the cum layers to be visible but nothing is showing up. :/

So sorry for the questions!

As for your game issue, I've experienced it once! But after restarting the game; it seemed to be working fine! Perhaps if it pops up again, I'll let you know?

regarding the cum layer, it does exist but due to the coloring it was VERY very easy to miss it. it was very lightly color. you have to zoom it to see it properly. i mean the only cum layer that i can see properly is the face. and even then, it was hard to see.

I have a problem installing the mod. I have tried a blur-removing mod which works fine, but haven't gotten this one to work.

When following the intall instructions, unzipping the files and placing them in the \Documents/Electronic Arts\The SIms 4\Mods directory, the game doesn't seem to recognize the WickedWoohoo script. 

When I unzip the files and place them in mods, the game doesn't seem to "see" the script. Script mods are enabled.

The only way I can get the game to "see" the script is if I put the whole .rar file in the mods directory.

Help?

Same situation, mine is the newest version (1.23) and it still doesn't work  :s post-1296829-0-21266000-1476168511_thumb.pngpost-1296829-0-56585700-1476168533_thumb.pngpost-1296829-0-88524900-1476168543_thumb.png

Okay, this is not a bug report but I thought I'd mention it regardless.

The previous versions of WW caused my game to be unable to complete the Clone Sim action and I have no idea why (I know it was due to WW because it worked perfectly fine once I removed the mod). However, with this new version it works exactly as intended. I don't know what you did, Turbodriver, but thank you very much for this new and improved version. :-)

ETA: Although come to think of it, during installation I did notice that I had a duplicate soft penis mesh in a subfolder and removed it. That could also have been the problem and entirely my fault.

Hi again, I downloaded the updated version, but it doesn't have "cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package" and "viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package" in it. Where can I download them?

Also, the cum layers don't appear after sex interactions. It is because I don't have these 2 mods?

Hi again, I downloaded the updated version, but it doesn't have "cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3_turbodriver_edit.package" and "viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_zoahcx_edit_v4.package" in it. Where can I download them?

Also, the cum layers don't appear after sex interactions. It is because I don't have these 2 mods?

it was included inside the package. there is no where else to download. try to download it again and see if the file is inside the rar. chance are, while you unzip it, the anti virus delete it...

as i have mention it before, the cum layer depend on what position resulting in where the cum layer is located.

AND, the cum layer color is extremely light and hard to see especially on the lower body(and even harder to see on lower graphic setting). the one that are easier to see is the face layer. if you get that(face layer), that means the cum layer are working perfectly.

I have a problem installing the mod. I have tried a blur-removing mod which works fine, but haven't gotten this one to work.

When following the intall instructions, unzipping the files and placing them in the \Documents/Electronic Arts\The SIms 4\Mods directory, the game doesn't seem to recognize the WickedWoohoo script. 

When I unzip the files and place them in mods, the game doesn't seem to "see" the script. Script mods are enabled.

The only way I can get the game to "see" the script is if I put the whole .rar file in the mods directory.

Help?

Same situation, mine is the newest version (1.23) and it still doesn't work  :s attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.47.32 AM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.47.45 AM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.48.09 AM.png

try using "sims 4 mod manager"

actually, if the game can detect the script without unzipping, its already running fine. it may have very slight delay(like.... 0.0001 second depend on computer speed) but it should work fine.

also, delete the blur/censor removing mod as the mod may clash.

Hello, I have an issue with the new update, I get an endless loading screen whenever I try to play my household, I removed WW and everything seems fine, I'm able to play my household without the loading screen taking forever, but as soon as I put the WW in my mod folder and start the game again, try to play my household, I get the endless spinning plumbob (Talking about 10min+)).

Make sure you're not modifying any WW files and check for lastException files, how to report bugs is explained in the topic.

Yeah, that seemed to the problem, I didnt get lastException file that's why I didnt report it ^^.

Hi! It's my first time posting here, so first of all thanks to the creators for this wonderful mod. It adds so much to my game!

I'm having this issue as well. It loads the main menu and the map with no problem, but when I try to load the family I'm playing with the loading screen is endless. I don't know if it loads at all at any moment, cause when I tried to and it went over 15 minutes of spinning plumbob I forced its closing with the task manager. The version of my game is the correct one (1.20, as stated in the download page), the lastException file doesn't show anything new, cause the last entry is way previous to installing the updated WW. Also the previous version of the mod worked fine as I have tested it and the game loads without problem. I haven't modified WW at all and I'm not sure if it conflicts with any other mod (I have scanned my mod folder with ModConflictDetector, taken out the conflicting mods it showed, cleared cache and started it again to no avail). So what I was wondering is: Could you tell me what you did to make it work and not enter an endless loading screen?

Thanks a lot :)

I've released a new version on Patreon which introduces the ability to finally change the underwear to whatever you want. Here's what is new:

• Added ability to change underwear to anything you want with custom CAS screen (accessible via dressers)
  • Reworked underwear system
  • Reworked undressing system
  • Reworked outfit parts recognition
  • Fixed few misplaced translation strings

I will be releasing a new public version eventually, with just bug fixes, when the found bugs will be at critical state.

I haven't tested the update yet, somebody could answer something for me: The climax only works with animations? Because there's no climax animations yet.

Climax are animations, so without animations there is no climax.

attachicon.gif10-10-16_5:28:25 PM.png attachicon.gif10-10-16_5:37:23 PM.png

This isn't a huge issue, but my sims won't always undress their underwear. I have both auto undress and full auto undress enabled. Though,I can stop the WW interaction and make them undress and then start WW again without issue. I installed only one of the two WW download files - the one without the windows installer - because I didn't think you intended that one for a Mac.

Well.. that "won't always" part makes it problematic to pinpoint the issue and fix it.

Hi Turbodriver, any plans to add a motive for sexual excitement?

I don't know what do you mean by 'sexual excitement'.

I set the pregnancy chance to 15% and had my first pregnancy using WickedWhims... and it was triplets!  It's only the third time I've had triplets since I got the game on release.  Talk about luck.  biggrin.png

actually i have the same problem. i also set it to 15% and doing it for 5 times.... and the pregnancy happen 4 times....

It seems low, but 15% is a pretty high chance. It's easy to deal with it in the vanilla game because you can do woohoo without risk of pregnancy, but now you need to think about protection. Or just terminate the pregnancy.

I noticed that the needs almost never decays... it stops at yellow?  Was this intentional?

yes. the need never decrease below 20% i think....

Could it be changed so there is an option that you can change it so it can go to 0% again Turbodriver or let us choose which ones?

If that would be the case then sims would just die and there isn't anything that stops them from sex, even if their needs are all at 0%.

Because sex interaction can take a long time for some players the needs are paused at 20% to avoid situations like that.

Limit of 20% is just before needs turn into the red zone which would force you to do something about it, so I don't see a reason to put them into that critical state.

Hello, I have an issue with the new update, I get an endless loading screen whenever I try to play my household, I removed WW and everything seems fine, I'm able to play my household without the loading screen taking forever, but as soon as I put the WW in my mod folder and start the game again, try to play my household, I get the endless spinning plumbob (Talking about 10min+)).

Make sure you're not modifying any WW files and check for lastException files, how to report bugs is explained in the topic.

Yeah, that seemed to the problem, I didnt get lastException file that's why I didnt report it ^^.

Hi! It's my first time posting here, so first of all thanks to the creators for this wonderful mod. It adds so much to my game!

I'm having this issue as well. It loads the main menu and the map with no problem, but when I try to load the family I'm playing with the loading screen is endless. I don't know if it loads at all at any moment, cause when I tried to and it went over 15 minutes of spinning plumbob I forced its closing with the task manager. The version of my game is the correct one (1.20, as stated in the download page), the lastException file doesn't show anything new, cause the last entry is way previous to installing the updated WW. Also the previous version of the mod worked fine as I have tested it and the game loads without problem. I haven't modified WW at all and I'm not sure if it conflicts with any other mod (I have scanned my mod folder with ModConflictDetector, taken out the conflicting mods it showed, cleared cache and started it again to no avail). So what I was wondering is: Could you tell me what you did to make it work and not enter an endless loading screen?

Make sure you're not editing any files of the mod.

I'm having a problem.

I run the correct version of the game 1.20.60.1020 and what happens is that the mod sims to work because I managed to get some of the sims to play the animations on different objects but then something happens and the sims stop responding. Not the actual game , the sims . Like I can move the camera around , check the needs and all that but if I give an order to a sim , it will just stand there doing nothing. Same happens with all the other sims in the household.

What could cause that? :/ 

What about this one?

I've released a new version on Patreon which introduces the ability to finally change the underwear to whatever you want. Here's what is new:

• Added ability to change underwear to anything you want with custom CAS screen (accessible via dressers)
  • Reworked underwear system
  • Reworked undressing system
  • Reworked outfit parts recognition
  • Fixed few misplaced translation strings

I will be releasing a new public version eventually, with just bug fixes, when the found bugs will be at critical state.

I haven't tested the update yet, somebody could answer something for me: The climax only works with animations? Because there's no climax animations yet.

Climax are animations, so without animations there is no climax.

attachicon.gif10-10-16_5:28:25 PM.png attachicon.gif10-10-16_5:37:23 PM.png

This isn't a huge issue, but my sims won't always undress their underwear. I have both auto undress and full auto undress enabled. Though,I can stop the WW interaction and make them undress and then start WW again without issue. I installed only one of the two WW download files - the one without the windows installer - because I didn't think you intended that one for a Mac.

Well.. that "won't always" part makes it problematic to pinpoint the issue and fix it.

Hi Turbodriver, any plans to add a motive for sexual excitement?

I don't know what do you mean by 'sexual excitement'.

I set the pregnancy chance to 15% and had my first pregnancy using WickedWhims... and it was triplets!  It's only the third time I've had triplets since I got the game on release.  Talk about luck.  biggrin.png

actually i have the same problem. i also set it to 15% and doing it for 5 times.... and the pregnancy happen 4 times....

It seems low, but 15% is a pretty high chance. It's easy to deal with it in the vanilla game because you can do woohoo without risk of pregnancy, but now you need to think about protection. Or just terminate the pregnancy.

I noticed that the needs almost never decays... it stops at yellow?  Was this intentional?

yes. the need never decrease below 20% i think....

Could it be changed so there is an option that you can change it so it can go to 0% again Turbodriver or let us choose which ones?

If that would be the case then sims would just die and there isn't anything that stops them from sex, even if their needs are all at 0%.

Because sex interaction can take a long time for some players the needs are paused at 20% to avoid situations like that.

Limit of 20% is just before needs turn into the red zone which would force you to do something about it, so I don't see a reason to put them into that critical state.

Make sure you're not editing any files of the mod.

Agreed. I'll keep observing to see if there's some sort of pattern. 

it was included inside the package. there is no where else to download. try to download it again and see if the file is inside the rar. chance are, while you unzip it, the anti virus delete it...

as i have mention it before, the cum layer depend on what position resulting in where the cum layer is located.

AND, the cum layer color is extremely light and hard to see especially on the lower body(and even harder to see on lower graphic setting). the one that are easier to see is the face layer. if you get that(face layer), that means the cum layer are working perfectly.

Help?

Same situation, mine is the newest version (1.23) and it still doesn't work  :s attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.47.32 AM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.47.45 AM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-10-11 at 2.48.09 AM.png

try using "sims 4 mod manager"

actually, if the game can detect the script without unzipping, its already running fine. it may have very slight delay(like.... 0.0001 second depend on computer speed) but it should work fine.

also, delete the blur/censor removing mod as the mod may clash.

I'm using a macbook.. will it works?

Hi, maybe somebody can help me.. 

If i wanna change the location it doesnt work.. 

right now they were having fun .. she was on her knees (BJ) and i wanted to change location into the bed.. it didnt let me.. only thing what did work was in the same room on the floor again.. 

is this normal? or did i screw something up in the settings? :)

thanks 

btw  its so cool ! :)

Hi everyone, i am having a problem with the mod. When i enter the game it says that all the sex animation are stopped cuz it detected new version of wickedwhims. I installed all the files and all the animation correctly extracting them to the folder but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me? Thanks

All is ok, "No worries, this is a standard procedure"

"All existing sex interactions have been stopped" means if you saved the game with a sex interaction runninig, it will be stopped. But WW still working, you can start a new sex interaction without problem ;)

Hi dardev, thanks for the answer. It works , epic mod  :D

I'm having a problem.

I run the correct version of the game 1.20.60.1020 and what happens is that the mod sims to work because I managed to get some of the sims to play the animations on different objects but then something happens and the sims stop responding. Not the actual game , the sims . Like I can move the camera around , check the needs and all that but if I give an order to a sim , it will just stand there doing nothing. Same happens with all the other sims in the household.

What about this one?

Try restarting the game. Try testing if other mods cause it. Try reading the last point of the FAQ in the topic.

right now they were having fun .. she was on her knees (BJ) and i wanted to change location into the bed.. it didnt let me.. only thing what did work was in the same room on the floor again.. 

thanks 

If sims don't have line of sight with the new location than you can't. So if the bed is in a different room then you can't move there.

who can tell me how to use a condom?

and what does "staged sex progression" means?

Just click on it in the inventory and use it.

Staged sex progression only plays animations that are setup in stages, like: "Blowjob #1" -> "Blowjob #2" -> "Blowjob #3". But not all animations have stages.

thanks 

If sims don't have line of sight with the new location than you can't. So if the bed is in a different room then you can't move there

ALRIGHT THANK YOU :)

I'm having a problem.

What about this one?

Try restarting the game. Try testing if other mods cause it. Try reading the last point of the FAQ in the topic.

thanks 

If sims don't have line of sight with the new location than you can't. So if the bed is in a different room then you can't move there.

Staged sex progression only plays animations that are setup in stages, like: "Blowjob #1" -> "Blowjob #2" -> "Blowjob #3". But not all animations have stages.

Where i can find condom.package  from lumia'slover ... i cant find it

I'm having a problem.

What about this one?

thanks 

Where i can find condom.package  from lumia'slover ... i cant find it

or thats included from your mods pack ????

No puedo encontrar OBJETOS CONDÓN ........... NECESITA AYUDA ????? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

http://one-billion-pixels.blogspot.com.es/2015/02/condoms-lubricant-clutter.html

Lubricant delete the file, or you will fail  :( Sorry for my English

thx

I CANT FIND CONDOM OBJECTS ........... NEED HELP ????? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Purchase with computer

Thks

I'm having a problem.

What about this one?

thanks 

when do the cum layers appear?