WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

Guest Yeuvri

For anyone who is having the "pink bra when nude/bathing/showering" problem I found a way to fix it although I'm unsure if it'll work for everyone.

1. Download Sims 4 Studio if you haven't yet.

2. Open the cheat console how you would in game and type showernude, run it and all your cc should be fixed.

3. Download this http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=541770

4. Open your game and select a household 

5. Open the cheat console and type in fix.bathing

And there you go. If it doesn't work then I suggest waiting continue waiting for Turbo's update.

I have some suggestions based off the questions in suggestions.

What sex related whims should sims have?

- Give oral / handjob

- Receive oral / handjob

- Have unprotected sex

- Masturbate

What sex related meaningful traits there should be?

- Monogamous, only ever having sex with their partner

- Player, easier time getting others to have sex with them

What sex related drugs should there be?

- Replace pill with drink. There is an option from the bar to ask a sim what drink they want. The sim then goes over to that sim and asks them what drink they'd like and then they go to the bar and make it. Either replacing that option or adding one where a custom drink is always chosen or a drink made with that option brings the "always accept" into effect would be as though you slipped something in there.

How should emotions affect sims?

- Neat Sims can be Uncomfortable with cum on them

- If sex was too short then Bored

- If sex was too long then Uncomfortable - Sore

Unfortunately updating the download page reset the poll in the topic, but the poll wasn't that interesting in the first place (most people have expansions and most have the first expansion released, duh).

I've updated the screenshots to not include the old logo and actually no logo at all, just a barely visible watermark.

To people who expected new release when seeing that I've updated the download page - it's almost there, I am doing some random stuff but everything else is prepared for release. The mod seems pretty stable and I am not receiving anymore bug reports so I guess it is safe to release it.

Quick question: if someone wanted to offer suggestions to one of the proposed features in the Suggestions area, would they do it in this thread or through PM?

Just say it, doesn't matter where, I probably will read it at some point.

I have some suggestions based off the questions in suggestions.

What sex related whims should sims have?
- Give oral / handjob
- Receive oral / handjob
- Have unprotected sex
- Masturbate

What sex related meaningful traits there should be?
- Monogamous, only ever having sex with their partner
- Player, easier time getting others to have sex with them

What sex related drugs should there be?
- Replace pill with drink. There is an option from the bar to ask a sim what drink they want. The sim then goes over to that sim and asks them what drink they'd like and then they go to the bar and make it. Either replacing that option or adding one where a custom drink is always chosen or a drink made with that option brings the "always accept" into effect would be as though you slipped something in there.

How should emotions affect sims?
- Neat Sims can be Uncomfortable with cum on them
- If sex was too short then Bored
- If sex was too long then Uncomfortable - Sore

Thanks! Some of that stuff is a standard for me to implement, but it is nice to see that we have the same idea.

For anyone who is having the "pink bra when nude/bathing/showering" problem I found a way to fix it although I'm unsure if it'll work for everyone.

2. Open the cheat console how you would in game and type showernude, run it and all your cc should be fixed.

And there you go. If it doesn't work then I suggest waiting continue waiting for Turbo's update.

I just recently discovered this mod and It's frakkin amazing! But I'm having this exact problem. I'll try your method when I get the chance.

In the meantime, is Turbo aware of this issue? Like is this a bug that a lot of people are having? If so, is there any idea when a fix will be made?

Hi im new here.  I have two questions.

1. when did Wicked Woo Hoo change to Whicked Whims and why did it change to that name. (sorry im curious )

2.  when my sims are naked and fucking the girls  pink top shows.  Is there a fix to this?   im sorry if this has been asked but i could not find a solution for this here.  When i got Wicked Woo Hoo it worked fine, they were all naked but now that pink bra annoys me cus  it does. 

Thank you and yeah im a noob here 

Hi im new here.  I have two questions.

1. when did Wicked Woo Hoo change to Whicked Whims and why did it change to that name. (sorry im curious )

2.  when my sims are naked and fucking the girls  pink top shows.  Is there a fix to this?   im sorry if this has been asked but i could not find a solution for this here.  When i got Wicked Woo Hoo it worked fine, they were all naked but now that pink bra annoys me cus  it does. 

Thank you and yeah im a noob here 

EA forces me to rename my mod because it contains the word "WOOHOO" in it which may confuse people about that being their product. Oh well.. that's fair enough.

I would like to keep the 'WW' acronym and still be unique, but I don't know if there is a word I can pair with 'Wicked' that would work and be unique.

And in addition they want me to remove the screenshots ("artwork") from the blog, just because.

EDIT: This issue was resolved by deleting the WW folder from the .../saves/ folder. Thanks, TD!

So I posted this on TD's Pateron site, but thought I would post here to see if anyone else has seen this problem and can point me in the right direction to correcting it.

I have an issue where I load a save game and my UI looks like this:

qf1POyx.png

I've had this happen on a couple of others saves as well, but it doesn't consistently happen, however when it does, the save game is borked. I cannot control my sim or any others. I cannot interact with them. I cannot access the phone. The stupid sims go on their merry way, however, oblivious to my plight.

I turned off all my mods and it loaded fine. So as I was going through one by one, I got it again to load fine after removing WW, which is why I am posting in this topic.

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Anyone deal with anything similar?

I'm literally incapable of playing The Sims anymore without this mod. I'll uninstall the game before I give up.

Halp me!

I have game version 1.23.24.1010. I have Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Get Together, Get To Work, and a few of the stuff packs. 

I have the latest (as of Oct 4) Pateron version of WW.

The only script mods running are the MC Command Center scripts and WW's.

Thanks for any advice! <3

It seems too easy to convince a sim into a sexual relationship (always accept turned off). All it seems to take is a tiny amount in the friendship bar and my sim is able to request rimjobs. I feel like we should have to put in a lot more effort. It's not very rewarding if it's so simple.

It seems too easy to convince a sim into a sexual relationship (always accept turned off). All it seems to take is a tiny amount in the friendship bar and my sim is able to request rimjobs. I feel like we should have to put in a lot more effort. It's not very rewarding if it's so simple.

TD is working on making relationships play into things, but think they have a long way to go before that starts getting put in to the mod. Right now Always Accept is on, even when you have it deactivated.

TD is working on making relationships play into things, but think they have a long way to go before that starts getting put in to the mod. Right now Always Accept is on, even when you have it deactivated.

Wonder if he will make casual sex be a part of the mod and not just romance. Probably traits will deal with that kind of stuff.

I had to remove the mod.(SO FREAKING SAD!!!) I wasnt even able to use it. When I would do "ask for sex" it would get stuck. My sim would have "ask for sex" and her husband would have "be asked for sex" and it wouldnt ever change. I even fast forwarded 2 days;while the tasks were in their task things, but nothing changed and they just stood outside the shower staring at eachother.

I DO have lots of CC, script mods, house blueprints... could that be why? Also I'm using a laptop to play the game. and i dont necessarily meet all the computing requirements, I meet the minimum requirements though. 

A quick question Turbo

I was wondering do I need to disable autonomous woohoo in the MC Woohoo mod in order for autonomy to work with Wicked Whims?

Whenever my Sims autonomous woohoo, the first place they run is to the sauna and if available the closet. I want them to Wicked Whim whenever there are autonomous urges!

Ughhh, I'm dying in anticipation for the next public release. I thought it would be today, but oh well. I'm sure that the wait is well worth it. :)

I actually wanted to release it today, but then towards the end of yesterday I received a model for proper feminine frame and some bugs were reported so I want to sort these things out before public release.

I had to remove the mod.(SO FREAKING SAD!!!) I wasnt even able to use it. When I would do "ask for sex" it would get stuck. My sim would have "ask for sex" and her husband would have "be asked for sex" and it wouldnt ever change. I even fast forwarded 2 days;while the tasks were in their task things, but nothing changed and they just stood outside the shower staring at eachother.

I DO have lots of CC, script mods, house blueprints... could that be why? Also I'm using a laptop to play the game. and i dont necessarily meet all the computing requirements, I meet the minimum requirements though. 

Please check the instruction for reporting bugs, if there are recent lastException files I want to see them.

You can switch the always accept on and sex initiation to instant to avoid the talking and walking process meanwhile.

A quick question Turbo

I was wondering do I need to disable autonomous woohoo in the MC Woohoo mod in order for autonomy to work with Wicked Whims?

Whenever my Sims autonomous woohoo, the first place they run is to the sauna and if available the closet. I want them to Wicked Whim whenever there are autonomous urges!

There is no autonomy for sex yet, only for exhibitionism and it was reworked for the next release.

Dear TURBODRIVER...

i have some question. can i change the default exhibitionism underwear model? if so, How can i do it?

Regards

A fan of your mod.

Currently the only way you can change it is to replace the textures in the package itself.

I am working on a system to be able to use any underwear in-game, but that is not going to be available in the near future.

Guest Yeuvri

I just recently discovered this mod and It's frakkin amazing! But I'm having this exact problem. I'll try your method when I get the chance.

In the meantime, is Turbo aware of this issue? Like is this a bug that a lot of people are having? If so, is there any idea when a fix will be made?

I also was having the problem and was too impatient to wait so I tried everything I could find to fix it in the meantime.

Yeah he is aware of this problem and said that hopefully it'll be fixed in the next update.

Woohoo and Try For a Baby are not working...! Mainly i'd like to use this mod for couples but i cant use the Woohoo and Try for A Baby interactions; please help; it also seems that other animations get glitched; like when i kiss, hug, caress cheek. Help please.

:/ My sims cant even sleep on the bed now.