WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

This is very nice, but I have a problem. I already download Cmar additional file written on the post, and my problem is: when I choose 'undress bra', they still have default bra (the pink one) attached. Any solution..?

*The bottom works fine

attachicon.gif10-09-16_7-45-41 PM.jpg

Try using 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' command and 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command, that should fix broken sims and keep it that way.

still not working

post-1418697-0-06239000-1476072668_thumb.gif

This is very nice, but I have a problem. I already download Cmar additional file written on the post, and my problem is: when I choose 'undress bra', they still have default bra (the pink one) attached. Any solution..?

*The bottom works fine

Try using 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' command and 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command, that should fix broken sims and keep it that way.

still not working

attachicon.gif00060.gif

do you download the female nude skin pack?

*The bottom works fine

Doen't wok with stg+shift+c   wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit

or

wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit

at least wickedwoohoo.stopsex works, so i am at the right command line but doesn' help angainst the pink bra

Do you receive the message that you've used the command?

no I didn't, I Put the code on command but not receive any confirmation.. use testingcheats still nothing happen..

*The bottom works fine

still not working

attachicon.gif00060.gif

do you download the female nude skin pack?

from here isn't?

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.co.id/2014/09/sims-4-default-replacement-adult-skins.html?zx=6cb73105536748a3

yes I did..

one thing i notice is that....

while shower does remove the cum, the use of bathtub doesnt remove the cum. 

or brushing teeth clean the cum on the face....

I seem to be having a problem.. Anytime i try to activate the Oraljob, Anal, Vaginal it tells me that there is no Sim near by with that category. Did i forget to add something or check something during creation?

you need the sims to be near the location or furniture in order to activate the animation. like right beside of the bed or furniture.

also, a small request for turbo to let many people able to use your mod better and stop asking question...

a "how to use this mod" guide or manual included in the download. even me didn't really know what each mod setting works.

Tried that.. still says there are no sims with that category. And i have a woman and a "Pee while standing up" selected woman, in case this has something to do with it.

post-272697-0-00805200-1476073797_thumb.png

If you have problems with creating translations or animations then PM me, I won't answer in a topic, there is enough stuff happening here.

It seems like you figured out how to cum and climax works, but I will say it again.

There are no climax animations yet, just because it's in the name doesn't mean that it is an actual climax animation. If it's a oraljob, it's a oraljob, if it's a vaginal, it's vaginal, not climax. Climax has it's own special category that is only available if there are climax animations for that location and sims combination. And because of that the interaction will never finish after climax because there is no climax yet.

Cum has to be specified by animation creators. By default it uses receiving sim sex category which is set incorrectly for some animations and that has to be fixed by the animators. Any extra or special settings has to be set by the animators too. Ask them for it and wait.

If you use a command and there is no visible feedback then that command didn't work, you either typed it wrong or you have not updated to the newest version.

And as the post with list of changes states, you should remove old WW files before updating since a lot has changed in the files structure.

I seem to be having a problem.. Anytime i try to activate the Oraljob, Anal, Vaginal it tells me that there is no Sim near by with that category. Did i forget to add something or check something during creation?

Turn off gender restrictions.

i think it would be awesome if there was an embarrassment moodlet for walking around with cum on your face and should be excluded with shameless trait or high exhibitionism skill

More details like that will be included in future releases.

Everything's ok except male sim doesn't have erection. (Looks wierd, his partner looks like giving handjob but holding 'nothing',) How to fix it?

PS: English is not my native language. Hope you can understand

maybe your sims has "Erectile dysfunction" traits?

you could 'heal' it with this command... maybe...

Command 'wickedwoohoo.giveerection' - gives selected sim erection

Can't find the answer, why one female NPC sim has a penis when naked and another have not? is it possible to disable penises for females at all?

Try taking her into CAS and checking under custom gender settings to see if the "Yes" option is selected for, "Can this sim use the toilet while standing?" If "Yes" is selected, then she will have a penis during WW interactions. If "No" is selected then she should not have a penis. Hope this helps :)

PS. I always type CAS.fulleditmode into the command bar.

Can't find the answer, why one female NPC sim has a penis when naked and another have not? is it possible to disable penises for females at all?

Try taking her into CAS and checking under custom gender settings to see if the "Yes" option is selected for, "Can this sim use the toilet while standing?" If "Yes" is selected, then she will have a penis during WW interactions. If "No" is selected then she should not have a penis. Hope this helps :)

Thank you! I'll look there. And then is it possible to set somewhere "No" by default for all female sims?

It should be set like that by default.

Thank you! I'll look there. And then is it possible to set somewhere "No" by default for all female sims?

But why do I meet female sims with penises if it's true? Could that sims be saved in my game when the old (032) WW version was used?

WW doesn't have anything to do with that. If sim is set to use the toilet while stand then that sim has a penis, doesn't matter the sex or body frame.

I don't think the game generates sims with changed gender, but I don't know, if that is the case then I could add something to prevent that behavior.

But why do I meet female sims with penises if it's true? Could that sims be saved in my game when the old (032) WW version was used?

WW doesn't have anything to do with that. If sim is set to use the toilet while stand then that sim has a penis, doesn't matter the sex or body frame.

I don't think the game generates sims with changed gender, but I don't know, if that is the case then I could add something to prevent that behavior.

so.... we are measuring a person gender by how they pee..... got it....

wait.... that sound soo wrong....

Thanks for the fantastic update!

I just don't understand the exhibition-autonomy settings. There are three and the first and last one seem to be:

• The opposite, if you look at the title ("disable autonomy", "full autonomy")
  • The same/similar, if you look at the tooltip ("full sims exhibitionism autonomy", "full autonomy")

Just a wrong tooltip or what are the differences?

Guest thesoulrester

I could do a German Translation, but bevore I do, I would like to know if anyone is aware of an existing one.

Plus I am hopeing for a rape interaction to be added in the Future...

(And Pregnancy in Vaginal Sex possible based on a menstruation cycle, if no condom is used. But I already said that.)

i'm interested in @Arnilus :)

and thanks for this awsome mod @Turbodriver

мод отличный..попробовала в игре..играется с удовольствием.

скин только даме поставь человеческий, а то как манекен выглядит

есть..конечно поставлю..это я мод проверяла..)))

yes

Ok, so I've decide to find family for muscle girl. (I'm changing her name too often, you know. Can't decide which will suit her best). ;)

Then... This guy shows up on club lot.

zg88ceiyiw944upzg.jpg

So, I've found him in game. As I found out, my game put him near girl house (next house as a matter of fact). :)

Well, I played for him. While not fit, he was not too ugly, as some sims, that game produce. ;)

And after date, I bring this guy in girls home. Think they look kind of cute together. :blush:

41vejwtjadbq8rczg.jpg

hf529g11hd9rdbnzg.jpg

5i7b1jgqjv95z2tzg.jpg

9uf4t1za4qmb9nrzg.jpg

fo2u1421usi4b0uzg.jpg

hlz88d88092zj2xzg.jpg

After that... this happen. :lol:

4vz3wbfj61l0b88zg.jpg

That was unexpected.

So, this guy now moved in girl house.  :D

Ok, so I've decide to find family for muscle girl. (I'm changing her name too often, you know. Can't decide which will suit her best). ;)

Then... This guy shows up on club lot.

zg88ceiyiw944upzg.jpg

So, I've found him in game. As I found out, my game put him near girl house (next house as a matter of fact). :)

Well, I played for him. While not fit, he was not too ugly, as some sims, that game produce. ;)

And after date, I bring this guy in girls home. Think they look kind of cute together. :blush:

41vejwtjadbq8rczg.jpg

hf529g11hd9rdbnzg.jpg

5i7b1jgqjv95z2tzg.jpg

9uf4t1za4qmb9nrzg.jpg

fo2u1421usi4b0uzg.jpg

hlz88d88092zj2xzg.jpg

After that... this happen. :lol:

4vz3wbfj61l0b88zg.jpg

That was unexpected.

So, this guy now moved in girl house.  :D

Well, good for her  :D