WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

Thanks so much for the update!

Is there anyway to use viblisims's erect penis mesh (viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_turbodriver_edit_v2.package) as the default?

The V2 package should still work, just make sure it's loaded after WW. You can do that by changing it's name to be alphabetically after WW files in order.

Thanks for the reply! All the WW files start with T so the file is already loaded after by default. Unfortunately it didn't work. Would I need to name the file with a letter that comes after "w" or after the first letter of the names of individual components?

Then that would mean CAS part is not going to be overwritten, since the ID is the game for both. I would need to look into it more.

Not sure if this was covered before but the script “TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script” isn't showing up on my in-game mods list, but the rest of the packages are. Plz help.

Read what version of the game you need and installation instruction.

I had your mod before the new update, it worked perfectly. Today I deleted the old files and downloaded the new, so I know it's the right version and I know how to install the mod as well. So still stuck

Then try the first point of the FAQ (too many folder), there is nothing else I could suggest you, sorry.

Long walking the settings at a time couses decreasing of the number of avaliable settings in the window and increasing of the empty place in it:

attachicon.gif111.jpg

In addition it would be great to return at the same place in the settings when pressing ESC (or cross button) to move to the higher level. now I always get at the begining (the highest setting on the level)

That is a known bug and there isn't much I can do with interfaces. It's purely client-side and I don't have many options from the scripting side. If there is anything I find to improve that I would do it, but I still haven't found it.

downloaded this today and when i go into my game it pops up on screen saying new version of wickedwhims has been detected but cant seem to work out how to fix it my game is version 1.23 really wanted to try this out 

Then great, new version has been detected because you've updated, congratulations. Have fun!

Loving the new update, lots of fun to play around with now.

Curious though, where is the female penis at? In your notes for the new update, you said there was a new penis mesh for females to use now. Figured it would be automatic like the male version is, but I'm not seeing anything. Is it something I have to equip in CAS, or how does it work? Tried a blowjob animation with two females and while it animated, no penis showed up. And I don't see anything in the settings to add it or any information on how to activate it.

As well, you said they now use a special outfit for sex. Is that a new category in CAS or something? Cause I don't see it either. Just still got the same regular outfits (Everyday, Formal, Athletic, Sleep, Party, and Swimwear). Is there some way to access this new special outfit category to edit the way it looks?

While I'm enjoying the new update, it seems to be lacking on information on how a lot of these new features are accessed. So some kind of tutorial or something would help with explaining how to use these new features. Thanks. :)

To make a female have penis you need to edit that sim via mirror and set that sim to use the toilet while standing.

There is no special outfit for sex, not sure what made you think that.

Please read the features list in the topic, it has hints how to do some stuff.

Is there anyway to use viblisims's erect penis mesh (viblisims_HardCock02_XV02_turbodriver_edit_v2.package) as the default?

The V2 package should still work, just make sure it's loaded after WW. You can do that by changing it's name to be alphabetically after WW files in order.

Thanks for the reply! All the WW files start with T so the file is already loaded after by default. Unfortunately it didn't work. Would I need to name the file with a letter that comes after "w" or after the first letter of the names of individual components?

You can manage the loading priority in the Resource.cfg file.

Put your viblisims_HardCock package in a subfolder and change the Resource.cfg like that

Priority 1000
PackedFile subfoldername/*.package

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

The file in the higher priority subfolder will overwrite packages in lower priority folders

For the same priority, Sims use alphabetical order for subfolders then packages in the subfolder, so a zzz.package in AA subfolder is loaded before a aaa.package in ZZ subfolder.

Hello, I have an issue with the new update, I get an endless loading screen whenever I try to play my household, I removed WW and everything seems fine, I'm able to play my household without the loading screen taking forever, but as soon as I put the WW in my mod folder and start the game again, try to play my household, I get the endless spinning plumbob (Talking about 10min+)).

Make sure you're not modifying any WW files and check for lastException files, how to report bugs is explained in the topic.

This is very nice, but I have a problem. I already download Cmar additional file written on the post, and my problem is: when I choose 'undress bra', they still have default bra (the pink one) attached. Any solution..?

*The bottom works fine

attachicon.gif10-09-16_7-45-41 PM.jpg

Try using 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' command and 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command, that should fix broken sims and keep it that way.

Doen't wok with stg+shift+c   wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit

or

wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit

at least wickedwoohoo.stopsex works, so i am at the right command line but doesn' help angainst the pink bra

Do you receive the message that you've used the command?

No, there is no message feedback with all three commands, only with the stopsex command i see a result.

Soo, i searched as best as i can...but...imho i'm not gonna read trough 114 pages, i got a little problem and at this point..just gonna ask.

Vanilla Animations ala "First kiss" or  "ask to be girl/boyfriend" are bugged out, either the action gets just aborted or the Sims are standing in a T like position for half a second before the action gets aborted.

Srtangely, only the "romantic" ones...so far anything else seems to work fine.

Now the Question is, is it a WickedWhims bug? or rather ,does someone know something about it or experienced it? Is it a bug from another mod? ...I'm really lost v.v

In my game those animations work as intended so it is propably not caused by WW. Do you have any other mods that change those romance animations? I think that there is another mod that adds incest options?

Soo, i searched as best as i can...but...imho i'm not gonna read trough 114 pages, i got a little problem and at this point..just gonna ask.

Vanilla Animations ala "First kiss" or  "ask to be girl/boyfriend" are bugged out, either the action gets just aborted or the Sims are standing in a T like position for half a second before the action gets aborted.

Srtangely, only the "romantic" ones...so far anything else seems to work fine.

Now the Question is, is it a WickedWhims bug? or rather ,does someone know something about it or experienced it? Is it a bug from another mod? ...I'm really lost v.v

I don't think that is WW related issue, but try this, it reset everything about WW:

Remove all WW files, download the new version of WW, install it. Then go to 'saves' folder of Sims 4 and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder to fully reset it.

If it doesn't help then it's either not WW bug or there is no other help.

So with a combination of both those answers i finnally found out what was wrong, indeed the installation of "Ttoa" the teen to adult mod was the culprit , by an error on my side i missed that i placed two of the files in the mod folder (conflicting) , deleting one + deleting of the WickedWhims Mod folder under "saves" (thus reseting it) solved the problem.

Thx guys

To make a female have penis you need to edit that sim via mirror and set that sim to use the toilet while standing.

There is no special outfit for sex, not sure what made you think that.

Please read the features list in the topic, it has hints how to do some stuff.

Cool deal on the penis thing. Seems easy enough. :)

As for the outfit thing, I saw in your feature list for the new update:

Improved Outfits System

• Reworked outfits handler to use special category for undressing

So thought by that you meant there was a special category in outfits that was used when they undressed. Guess I just misinterpreted it wrong then. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Love this mod so much! Honestly a game changer for me!

I can't get them to cum though! I've been trying all day, fiddling with settings and doing everything short of a reinstall and they just - won't! They went at it for 6 (in-game_ hours without cuming and I was kind of looking forward to that bit! Is there something extra I need to download or need to change in the options that I'm just missing?

Again - can't stress enough how much I love this mod thank you so much for all the work you put into it!

*Note: Cum shows up but I have the settings set for them to stop after that - but they don't. Maybe I'm just silly and missing something?? Maybe it'll fix itself in an hour like the other one did. Who knows?

This is very nice, but I have a problem. I already download Cmar additional file written on the post, and my problem is: when I choose 'undress bra', they still have default bra (the pink one) attached. Any solution..?

*The bottom works fine

Try using 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' command and 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command, that should fix broken sims and keep it that way.

I actually still had the problem when I first loaded the game, too. So I copied/pasted the commands you gave (they both prompted me with a message when I inputted them). Then when I got them dressed and undressed again, WOOHOO, it worked! I saved it, exited the game, went back in, tried it again, and they are now properly undressing! Thanks so much for that extra bit of tips, Turbo!

Buuuuut, now I seem to be having some trouble getting the cum to appear on my sims. The very first time they went at it, my sims received a facial and she had cum on her face. Now when the climax happens, there's no cum to show for it. I've reloaded the game, but to no avail. I'm gonna keep playing around with it to see if there's anything different I can do, and I'll post again if I figure anything out. Just thought I'd let you know.

Either way, the invisible cum (to me, anyway) is far less annoying than the pink bra bug, so thanks again for helping me fix that!

EDIT: It seems like it kinda picks and chooses when it shows up. I had two girls give two guys blowjobs and let the stages cycle naturally. They both passed the climax stage and went into another animation, both faces still clean. When I canceled the sex from the queue, however, one girl suddenly had cum on her face, while the other was still clean. Gonna keep playing around with it.

You can manage the loading priority in the Resource.cfg file.

Put your viblisims_HardCock package in a subfolder and change the Resource.cfg like that

Priority 1000
PackedFile subfoldername/*.package

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile */*.package
PackedFile */*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile */*/*/*/*/*.package

The file in the higher priority subfolder will overwrite packages in lower priority folders

For the same priority, Sims use alphabetical order for subfolders then packages in the subfolder, so a zzz.package in AA subfolder is loaded before a aaa.package in ZZ subfolder.

Thank you! It worked!

TOORBODRIVER, about the translation, in Russian "stripped" is spelled differently for male and female so I've writen the string "{0.String} {1.String} stripped from {2.String} underwear." as "{0.String} {1.String} {M0.снял}{F0.сняла} {2.String} нижнее белье.", but nothing is displayed instead of "{M0.снял}{F0.сняла}". why?

attachicon.gif111.jpg

I had almost same problem in french translation.

I tested {M0.xx}{F0.yy} in many texts and I think it only works in sentences where is {0.SimFirstName}.

That's why Turbodriver use an other method for "his" "her" in the exhibitionnist notification group (InstanceID="0x910FE9C1" and nexts)

*The bottom works fine

I actually still had the problem when I first loaded the game, too. So I copied/pasted the commands you gave (they both prompted me with a message when I inputted them). Then when I got them dressed and undressed again, WOOHOO, it worked! I saved it, exited the game, went back in, tried it again, and they are now properly undressing! Thanks so much for that extra bit of tips, Turbo!

Buuuuut, now I seem to be having some trouble getting the cum to appear on my sims. The very first time they went at it, my sims received a facial and she had cum on her face. Now when the climax happens, there's no cum to show for it. I've reloaded the game, but to no avail. I'm gonna keep playing around with it to see if there's anything different I can do, and I'll post again if I figure anything out. Just thought I'd let you know.

Either way, the invisible cum (to me, anyway) is far less annoying than the pink bra bug, so thanks again for helping me fix that!

EDIT: It seems like it kinda picks and chooses when it shows up. I had two girls give two guys blowjobs and let the stages cycle naturally. They both passed the climax stage and went into another animation, both faces still clean. When I canceled the sex from the queue, however, one girl suddenly had cum on her face, while the other was still clean. Gonna keep playing around with it.

Okay, another update. So it looks like the cum only shows up when I manually stop the sex interaction myself during any blowjob animation (except oddly for Amra's "OralJob Stand Floor 6 Climax"). Like, I can start a blowjob, cancel it right away, and BOOM, instant facial. Would be nice if the cum was automatically applied after you progress passed a climax animation (without needing to stop the animation), because as it is right now if my sims goes through the blowjob climax animation and transitions into, say, a handjob, and I decide to stop it there, then their face will remain clean.

Hopefully this helps. I'm trying to be as specific as I possibly can.

HI ......  WICKED .... I AM SO GLAD WITH YOUR MOD IN HERE ... I AM LOOKIN FOR THIS MOD SINCE IAM PLAYING SIMS 4  TWO YEARS AGO ... HONESTLY ,,,, YOUR MOD REAL REALLY AWESOME ... FIRST IAM PLAYING SIMS 4 WITH YOUR MODS ... NO PROBLEM .... BUT I DONT KNOW .... WHEN I MADE SOME SIMS  WITH HIGH LEVEL WICKED .... WHEN THEY ARE GOING FLASH .... MY GAME SUDDENLY ... :( :( :( :( :( CRASHHHHHHHHHH :( :( :( :(

I DONT KNOW WHY ... I AM ALREADY REMOVE  SOME MODS IN THERE .... BUT  STILL ........... CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WICKED .... HOW TO MAKIN YOUR MOD .... NO MAKIN MY SIMS CRASH ..... CAUSE I AM REALLY REALLY LOVE YOUR MODS HERE ...... THX WICKED FOR YOUR HARD WORK MAKIN SIMS 4 GAME BECOME EXCITED ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AND FOR ALL CREATOR WITHOUTH THEM WE CANT ENJOYING THIS MOD ............... SORRY WITH MY ENGLISH ............... COZ I AM FROM ASIA ................. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*The bottom works fine

Okay, another update. So it looks like the cum only shows up when I manually stop the sex interaction myself during any blowjob animation (except oddly for Amra's "OralJob Stand Floor 6 Climax"). Like, I can start a blowjob, cancel it right away, and BOOM, instant facial. Would be nice if the cum was automatically applied after you progress passed a climax animation (without needing to stop the animation), because as it is right now if my sims goes through the blowjob climax animation and transitions into, say, a handjob, and I decide to stop it there, then their face will remain clean.

Hopefully this helps. I'm trying to be as specific as I possibly can.

I'm also having the same exact issue. Hope theres a fix for it soon :(

With the most recent update, the female sim only gets the cum overlay if I cancel the interaction with her controlled; doesn't work if I do it from the guy's queue. Not sure whether this is an intended behavior, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning.

I am also not sure how the 'get erect when in same room as naked sims of preferred gender' works -- sorry if this has been answered before, but when I have my sims 'undress completely' under the exhibitionism skill and walk into the same room, talk, etc., nothing happens. Is there another behavior needed to trigger this? The proper equipment is shown for the animations, though.

Cum is being applied after the interaction ends, doesn't matter how it actually ends. There isn't much I can tell you besides, maybe it just a coincidence.

With the preferred sims, I don't know what sims are in the room. By default they (if sims are new) use hetero preferences. Maybe you don't realized that they actually prefer something else.

Reading subsequent posts, I think the issue was similar to 5EXYGAM3R's -- the animation had progressed to teasing right before I halted it, so the layer wasn't applied to the position where the climax occurred. Makes sense now.

For the second scenario, I realized the issue was that I had exhibitionism disabled in the settings; I thought this just disabled the skill check required when undressing, but I see now that it disables the in-room behavior as well. I used the console to cheat both sims up to the max level and be in the same room with exhibitionism 'on' and it worked properly.

Thanks for your great work.

InsertRegretfulUsername

.... TRY REMOVE SOME NUDE MODS IN YOUR FOLDER ( ALL NUDE MODS ) .... BUT ONLY CMAR NUDE MOD .. U MUST USING IT .... TRY ... HOPE WORKIN WELL OR .... IF STILL NO WORKIN ... AFTER U REMOVE ALL NUDE MODS ( DONT REMOVE  CMAR NUDE MODS IN YOUR FOLDER ) .. I THINK U MIST PLING SIMS 4 FROM BEGINNING ... ( NEW GAME ) ............. YOU CAN LOOKIN FOR CMAR NUDE MODS ( UPDATE SKIN ) IN ANOTHER WEBSITE

here list u must be using it in your folder :

cmar female adult EA detail skin v2

cmar female nude bottom inCas patched

cmar female teenyaelder EA detail skin v2

cmar female top nipples nude in cas patched

cmar male bottom penis nude in cas patched

cmar ym bottom nude penis Cas v3

cmar ym bottom nude penis v2

TOORBODRIVER, about the translation, in Russian "stripped" is spelled differently for male and female so I've writen the string "{0.String} {1.String} stripped from {2.String} underwear." as "{0.String} {1.String} {M0.снял}{F0.сняла} {2.String} нижнее белье.", but nothing is displayed instead of "{M0.снял}{F0.сняла}". why?

attachicon.gif111.jpg

I had almost same problem in french translation.

I tested {M0.xx}{F0.yy} in many texts and I think it only works in sentences where is {0.SimFirstName}.

That's why Turbodriver use an other method for "his" "her" in the exhibitionnist notification group (InstanceID="0x910FE9C1" and nexts)

Hmm... and what to do? there is only one replacement at this place by default but I need three:

Look like very same problem for french !!

In french, many feminine words are the masculine word with a "e" at the end. In your image, i think it's the same for you but with a "a".

Fortunately in french there is no difference between "his/her" (or the difference is not in the same way).

So i solved this like that :

428AE407 = ""      (nothing)

368AD1E2 = "e"

and when i need to make difference, like "débarrassé" for men and "débarrassée" for women, i wrote "débarrassé{2.String}"

@TurboDriver Sorry to disturb you but I have create a foursome animation, and the animation work only for the female

This is my .XML for this pose, I dont know where I'm wrong (this is placed after my first animation)

<T>
      <T n="animation_display_name">0x83DC20D3</T> <!-- STBL Hex for displayed animation name -->
      <T n="animation_author">Omaster</T> <!-- Author of this animation -->
      <T n="animation_stage_name">YourNameAndYourAnimationStageName</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Unique name of this animation that is used to trigger this animation as next in a collection -->
      <T n="animation_locations">SOFA, LOVESEAT, OTTOMAN, CHAIR_LIVING, CHAIR_DINING, CHAIR_STOOL</T> <!-- List of locations where animation can be used (SHOWER_TUB, TABLE_DINING_SHORT, TABLE_DNING_LONG, TABLE_TV_STAND, TABLE_COFFEE, TABLE_ACCENT, TABLE_PICNIC, TABLE_OUTDOOR, TABLE_OUTDOOR_UNBRELLA, DESK, BAR, COUNTER, SOFA, LOVESEAT, BENCH_OUTDOOR, WORKOUT_MACHINE, CHAIR_LIVING, CHAIR_DINING, CHAIR_STOOL, CHAIR_DESK, TOILET, DOUBLE_BED, SINGLE_BED, OTTOMAN, SHOWER, BATHTUB, HOTTUB, WINDOW) -->
      <T n="animation_custom_locations">123456789, 987654321</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] List of objects guids where animation can be used -->
      <T n="animation_category">VAGINAL</T> <!-- Category of animation (HANDJOB, FOOTJOB, ORALJOB, TEASING, VAGINAL, ANAL) -->
      <T n="animation_length">100</T> <!-- Lenght of animation in sims minutes (seconds in real life on normal speed) -->
      <T n="animation_next_stages">NameOfNextAnimationStage, OtherNameOfNextAnimationStage</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] List of animation stage names that are used as next animation after this one ends -->

<T n="animation_actors_list"> <!-- List of actors in animation -->
        <T>
          <T n="actor_id">0</T> <!-- Numerical ID that represents set actor -->
          <T n="animation_name">Omaster_4some1_male1</T> <!-- Animation CLIP name -->
          <T n="animation_type">VAGINAL</T> <!-- Category of interaction the sim is doing (NONE, HANDJOB, FOOTJOB, ORALJOB, TEASING, VAGINAL, ANAL) -->
          <T n="animation_genders">MALE</T> <!-- Gender role of this actor (MALE, FEMALE, BOTH) -->
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">ALL</T> <!-- Naked flag for set body parts (NONE, TOP, BOTTOM, ALL) -->
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">0</T> <!-- Should remove shoes from body even if disabled in settings (0 to not remove shoes, 1 to force remove shoes) -->
          <T n="animation_y_offset">0</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Offset of animation position in y axis -->
          <T n="animation_facing_offset">0</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Offset of animation angle in 360 degrees -->
          <T n="actor_interactions"> <!-- List of this actor interactions it has with other sims -->
            <T> <!-- This actor interaction it has with set actor  -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">1</T> <!-- ID of sim this actor is interacting with -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">VAGINAL</T> <!-- Category of interaction sim is receiving from this actor -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layer">VAGINA</T> <!-- Type of cum layer to apply on receiver (DISABLED, FACE, CHEST, BACK, VAGINA, BUTT, FEET, NONE) -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">1</T> <!-- Should cum go inside or outside the receiving actor (outside is lower chance for pregnancy) -->
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="actor_id">1</T> <!-- Numerical ID that represents set actor -->
          <T n="animation_name">Omaster_4some1_female1</T> <!-- Animation CLIP name -->
          <T n="animation_type">VAGINAL</T> <!-- Category of interaction the sim is doing (NONE, HANDJOB, FOOTJOB, ORALJOB, TEASING, VAGINAL, ANAL) -->
          <T n="animation_genders">FEMALE</T> <!-- Gender role of this actor (MALE, FEMALE, BOTH) -->
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">All</T> <!-- Naked flag for set body parts (NONE, TOP, BOTTOM, ALL) -->
          <T n="animation_force_nude_feet">0</T> <!-- Should remove shoes from body even if disabled in settings (0 to not remove shoes, 1 to force remove shoes) -->
          <T n="animation_y_offset">0</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Offset of animation position in y axis -->
          <T n="animation_facing_offset">0</T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Offset of animation angle in 360 degrees -->
          <T n="actor_interactions"> <!-- List of this actor interactions it has with other sims -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">0</T> <!-- ID of sim this actor is interacting with -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">VAGINAL</T> <!-- Category of interaction sim is receiving from this actor -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layer">VAGINA</T> <!-- Type of cum layer to apply on receiver (DISABLED, FACE, CHEST, BACK, VAGINA, BUTT, FEET, NONE) -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">1</T> <!-- Should cum go inside or outside the receiving actor (outside is lower chance for pregnancy) -->
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="actor_id">2</T> <!-- Numerical ID that represents set actor -->
          <T n="animation_name">Omaster_4some1_female2</T> <!-- Animation CLIP name -->
          <T n="animation_genders">FEMALE</T> <!-- Gender role of this actor (MALE, FEMALE, BOTH) -->
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">All</T> <!-- Naked flag for set body parts (NONE, TOP, BOTTOM, ALL) -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">3</T> <!-- ID of sim this actor is interacting with -->
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>

<T>
          <T n="actor_id">3</T> <!-- Numerical ID that represents set actor -->
          <T n="animation_name">Omaster_4some1_male2</T> <!-- Animation CLIP name -->
          <T n="animation_genders">MALE</T> <!-- Gender role of this actor (MALE, FEMALE, BOTH) -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">2</T> <!-- ID of sim this actor is interacting with -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_layer">DISABLED</T> <!-- Type of cum layer to apply on receiver (DISABLED, FACE, CHEST, BACK, VAGINA, BUTT, FEET, NONE) -->
              <T n="receiving_actor_cum_inside">0</T> <!-- Should cum go inside or outside the receiving actor (outside is lower chance for pregnancy) -->
            </T>
          </T>
        </T>
      </T>
    </T>
  </L>
</I>

post-1104589-0-90739800-1476064198_thumb.png

To those with the cum issue, from what I remember reading in this thread before, is there is no actual climax animations that utilize the cum effect as of yet.

Sure we have animations that have a climax scene, but remember they were built on the old WickedWoohoo when it didn't have the cum effect yet. So while we have the cum effect now with the new update, the old animations that we have haven't been updated to utilize those effects yet. So by default, the cum effect is applied after you quit the scene, depending on what animations was playing (blowjob=face, doggy=ass, etc).

Until the actual animations that we currently use are updated to use the cum effect, then you won't see any cum effect during the animations for now. Only afterwards when it is all finished.

At least, that what I remember reading earlier in this thread. I'll have to go back and see if I can find it again.

YAYYYY! Thank you Turbo! I love and enjoy your mod it's a great addition to my game. I've been having the pink bra (and panties) issue for a while. When I first installed the updated mod I still had the issue. So I disabled all of the undress settings and then enabled them again. Works fine! I love all the new additions to the mod as well. You're awesome for your time and commitment to this mod, I appreciate it a lot. Thanks!!

one thing i notice is that....
while shower does remove the cum, the use of bathtub doesnt remove the cum. 

or brushing teeth clean the cum on the face....

I seem to be having a problem.. Anytime i try to activate the Oraljob, Anal, Vaginal it tells me that there is no Sim near by with that category. Did i forget to add something or check something during creation?

you need the sims to be near the location or furniture in order to activate the animation. like right beside of the bed or furniture.

also, a small request for turbo to let many people able to use your mod better and stop asking question...

a "how to use this mod" guide or manual included in the download. even me didn't really know what each mod setting works.