Desperatley need help with Werewolves.

DeadBeach

I just need my male Werewolves to have a sheathed animal penis, and female Werewolves to have breasts with tits and a vagina.

I have downloaded and tried several mods (MNC, Sexlab Werewolves, Mighty Beasts, etc.) but, after several weeks of trying, just cannot get the results I need. I have More Nasty Critters installed, the version including the creature framework. Ill install Mighty Beasts, overright the default textures, the ones that add a flaccid penis to both male and female, but the results are catastrophic. Males no longer have a penis, females have breasts but nothing else. There is a slsight indentation on both genders instead of genitalia.

Mods Installed: Xp32 Maximum Skeleton

FNIS & FNIS Creature Pack

More Nasty Critters

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Werewolves

Mighty Beasts

SOS Full

Any help to resolving my problem would be appreciated. I just cant for the life of me figure out how to get this shit to work.

There is some good info here unless you have already tried it. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13970-werewolf-naughty-bits/

I also noticed your missing some mods.Please reread the More Nasty Creatures Page Fully.This is the list of the Mods Included in the MNC File.

CreatureFramework.esm
Morenastycritters.espSexlabNudecreatures.esp
SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp
SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp
Hentaicreatures.esp

Archived