Werewolf Naughty Bits

DiscipleDarkfriend

Hello you,

I hope the day finds you well and thanks for taking a look at my post.

I am uploading the final product of a request made right here on the Lovers Lab,

this can be done simply with gimp, the only thing I edited were the textures on Derrax' Penis :P and kurisu7885's head.

I divert all credit to those awesome guys for the original works and to Senviro who did the models.

Thanks and Kudos to Brevi, Spwned, NsJones, BellyAche, Derrax, MikoYork, Kurisu/~X~, and Senviro without you fine folks none of this would have been possible. :)

Just in case: This mod is fully compatible with all other werewolf mods except those that modify textures/meshes; if you use Automatic Variants, Naughty Bits it will only affect the player model. 

This mod includes Kurisu's Mod to allow different skins for male and female werewolves, males will have a penis and females breasts.

realisticsexualizedwere.png

A werewolf model/texture compilation by ~Disciple/Senviro~ Including works from Spwned, Bellyache, Brevi, kurisu7885's, MikoYork, and NsJones. Thanks you guys for producing such awesome work. :)

Installation:
1. Unpack files into your Skyrim/Data/ directory
2. Activate provided .ESP file in Skyrim launcher
3. Load any game you want
4.(You can use NMM or MO to install the package if you prefer)

This is a complete package which contains:
An updated and enhanced version of

Werewolf reskin" by MikoYork

for

Female Werewolf by Moutarde421
and
Derrax' Male Werewolves
for
Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack (Timberwolf Texture Only)
all using
Brevi's New Howling Model
and using Mouth and Eye textures from

Ns Jones' Heart of the Beast Werewolf Sound & Texture Overhaul
in addition using

~X~'s-Adult Real Werewolves- to allow male/female variety

Werewolf Naughty Bits.rar

Disclaimer: If I have missed someone in the credits please
let me know, also if there is issue with this in anyway please contact
me asap I am more than happy to remedy the problem
:shy:

Hello you,

I am trying to figure something out and it is quit difficult to find the info, I am hoping someone here will point me in the right direction.

Basically what I am trying to do is add Derrax's sheathed werewolf penis

to Brevi's howling model the issue is they both have a werewolf body mesh so I am trying to figure out how to tell brevi's mesh to also use the textures from Derrax's mod and I have no clue how to do that or even where to begin.

Any help or information is welcome thanks in advance :)

so you want to basically use the howling model with the sheathed penis? you want to put the sheathed penis on the howling model right? 

and you also want to use the textures from derrax's mod into the howling model?

let's see if I got this right: Holwing model - with sheathed penis - with derrax's textures 

well since the model is different I don't think you can use the same textures, you would have to modify them, and that is beyond me at this moment.

about the penis, yes it's possible and not that hard to do 

Hello you,

I am trying to figure something out and it is quit difficult to find the info, I am hoping someone here will point me in the right direction.

to Brevi's howling model the issue is they both have a werewolf body mesh so I am trying to figure out how to tell brevi's mesh to also use the textures from Derrax's mod and I have no clue how to do that or even where to begin.

so you want to basically use the howling model with the sheathed penis? you want to put the sheathed penis on the howling model right? 

let's see if I got this right: Holwing model - with sheathed penis - with derrax's textures 

well since the model is different I don't think you can use the same textures, you would have to modify them, and that is beyond me at this moment.

Correct, I want to get the sheath on the howling model; The textures are compatible already since the penis has its own textures, so yeah i guess it is simple.. only i have no clue how to do it. I have tried google but I just get pages of non relevant information. Ideally I would like to use natural howling model but i have no idea how to change the color of the sheathe either >.<

If you look at the files it seems pretty simple it is really a matter of getting the sheathe on the howling model and changing the sheathe color to match each fur.

My goal is to get a superior sexualized werewolf, imo the natural howling is the best out there just can't figure out how to do it; not really sure what tool to use to edit the texture colors and merge model parts.

Hello you,

Correct, I want to get the sheath on the howling model; The textures are compatible already since the penis has its own textures, so yeah i guess it is simple.. only i have no clue how to do it. I have tried google but I just get pages of non relevant information. Ideally I would like to use natural howling model but i have no idea how to change the color of the sheathe either >.<

If you look at the files it seems pretty simple it is really a matter of getting the sheathe on the howling model and changing the sheathe color to match each fur.

My goal is to get a superior sexualized werewolf, imo the natural howling is the best out there just can't figure out how to do it; not really sure what tool to use to edit the texture colors and merge model parts.

The only thing I could do for you is add the penis to the other model, the texture stuff needs extra research on my part that I can't do right now since I'm busy.

Due to the incredibly odd nature of your request I'm all up in this shit - albeit slightly unsure of just how much there is to do; thus, here's the bare-minimum beginnings. Seeing as how I'm unaware as to whether or not you've merged the models I've taken Derrax's direful dog dong and placed it upon the more bat-eared wolf. That body can be found here.

If you've done so already and textures are the only issue remaining, however, then what's left is to assign the correct files to the model in NIFSkope. To change them, this is pretty much all that needs be done:

2-9-201310-25-02PM.jpg

Once you're at that menu all then to do is click a flower and navigate to the textures you're looking for and replace the new model with your older one after saving. As far as I know that should be it, but if not then I may fully install both mods later and work it out in more detail.

- Senviro

Due to the incredibly odd nature of your request I'm all up in this shit - albeit slightly unsure of just how much there is to do; thus, here's the bare-minimum beginnings. Seeing as how I'm unaware as to whether or not you've merged the models I've taken Derrax's direful dog dong and placed it upon the more bat-eared wolf. That body can be found here.

If you've done so already and textures are the only issue remaining, however, then what's left is to assign the correct files to the model in NIFSkope. To change them, this is pretty much all that needs be done:

2-9-201310-25-02PM.jpg

Once you're at that menu all then to do is click a flower and navigate to the textures you're looking for and replace the new model with your older one after saving. As far as I know that should be it, but if not then I may fully install both mods later and work it out in more detail.

- Senviro

You guys are so awesome yeah that is about all i was trying to is just add the bits to the brevi model, thank you :D. As for the textures could I not use those that came with derrax and Brevi? They do not have conflicting names so the question is does the merged model know to use both? If you have not noticed I have never used nifscope b4 I am going to try now ;p wish me luck

2-9-201310-25-02PM.jpg

- Senviro

Okay so I figured out how to get the textures on, this is much easier than I anticipated :) Now I am trying to figure out how to add eyewolfenvironmentmask_m to the eyes so they glow at night. Also what would I open the textures with so I can change the color manually? My guess is gimp i got it and the dds converter plug in.  By the way thank you so much for the help :) because of this I am learning something that seemed so daunting in the past and it is actually fun :D

Um, well, I have this.....

skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17027

Probably not what you're looking for and not my mod.

I used yours for a long time and thank you for it :)

I love the Howling scared the shit out of me as a kid Brevi's textures are based on it also I am not trying to have an aroused werewolf just realistic looking I think it would be pretty cool if you could enable model swapping so that they could mate if only I knew how I would create a mod to let you have pups that would be epic ;p

I would love to learn how to place the breasts on brevi's as well and set it so the male one so that i no longer affects females as well. I have no clue where to start on that one.

It seems a follow-up is in order. Brace yourself, this one will undoubtedly be more involved.

Adding the texture that allows for the eyes to glow is the same as assigning the textures to the body of the werewolf, only this time for the mesh of the eyes. If the model has any misnamed parts, simply zoom in on what you're after and click it. Once it's been selected, on the left its text information will become blue, then you may navigate to the textures and add whatever you will.

2-10-20135-43-51PM.jpg

Or, don't bother with that and read on.

Your next concerns are slightly tricky but by no means impossible. What you'll have to do in order to use the bat-eared wolf head on a female body is simply copy the head from the male one over to the female. Once you have both models open it's very simple. Go to the female model, right-click on the head. Then click 'Block' then 'Remove Branch'. The head ought to turn to naught.

Next go to the male model. Right-click on the head. Then 'Block', then 'Copy Branch'.

Now back to the female model. Right-click on the VERY TOP text. It should say 'Scene Root' or 'Werewolffemale.nif' or something similar. Then 'Block' and 'Paste Branch'

This part is important. Both of the names of the top text must match. For simplicity's sake I always change them to "Scene Root" (no quotations or numbers, but spaces and capitalization are important.) Only when those values match will the head copy over properly.

2-10-20135-46-22PM.jpg

Now, if you're at all lazy like me, here's the easiest solution to your problems:

Male Body

Female Body

Adult Real Werewolves

The first two are the bodies I've pieced together based on your requests (male/female with the glowing eyes and the bat-eared heads). The last link is a mod that you'll need to have both male and female werewolves. Download the mod, but DO NOT take everything out of the zip. All you'll need is the .esp and the body models. Once you get those, download my edited werewolves and paste them over the models added by the mod. Then activate the .esp and you should, in theory, be good to go. If the female body isn't to your liking then follow the steps on how to copy the head over and do so on any other body you can dig up.

Good luck.

~Senviro

Figured some of you may wish to see the end result so here are some screen shots I am using a combination of textures from Authors BellyAche, Brevi, and NsJones. I just learned GIMP today so bear with my penis tecturing ;p though for a first timer I think I did well it was black now matched to Timber Wolf.

screenshot14.bmp

screenshot13b.png

It seems a follow-up is in order. Brace yourself, this one will undoubtedly be more involved.

Adding the texture that allows for the eyes to glow is the same as assigning the textures to the body of the werewolf, only this time for the mesh of the eyes. If the model has any misnamed parts, simply zoom in on what you're after and click it. Once it's been selected, on the left its text information will become blue, then you may navigate to the textures and add whatever you will.

2-10-20135-43-51PM.jpg

Your next concerns are slightly tricky but by no means impossible. What you'll have to do in order to use the bat-eared wolf head on a female body is simply copy the head from the male one over to the female. Once you have both models open it's very simple. Go to the female model, right-click on the head. Then click 'Block' then 'Remove Branch'. The head ought to turn to naught.

Next go to the male model. Right-click on the head. Then 'Block', then 'Copy Branch'.

Now back to the female model. Right-click on the VERY TOP text. It should say 'Scene Root' or 'Werewolffemale.nif' or something similar. Then 'Block' and 'Paste Branch'

This part is important. Both of the names of the top text must match. For simplicity's sake I always change them to "Scene Root" (no quotations or numbers, but spaces and capitalization are important.) Only when those values match will the head copy over properly.

2-10-20135-46-22PM.jpg

Now, if you're at all lazy like me, here's the easiest solution to your problems:

Male Body

Female Body

Adult Real Werewolves

The first two are the bodies I've pieced together based on your requests (male/female with the glowing eyes and the bat-eared heads). The last link is a mod that you'll need to have both male and female werewolves. Download the mod, but DO NOT take everything out of the zip. All you'll need is the .esp and the body models. Once you get those, download my edited werewolves and paste them over the models added by the mod. Then activate the .esp and you should, in theory, be good to go. If the female body isn't to your liking then follow the steps on how to copy the head over and do so on any other body you can dig up.

Good luck.

~Senviro

You Sir are epic thank you so much for taking the time to show me how to do this. I have posted the end result of your tutorials it is my first crack at texturing a penis to match a werewolf skin. 

Figured some of you may wish to see the end result so here are some screen shots I am using a combination of textures from Authors BellyAche, Brevi, and NsJones. I just learned GIMP today so bear with my penis tecturing ;p though for a first timer I think I did well it was black now matched to Timber Wolf.

screenshot14.bmp

screenshot13b.png

2-10-20135-43-51PM.jpg

2-10-20135-46-22PM.jpg

Male Body

Female Body

Adult Real Werewolves

Good luck.

~Senviro

You Sir are epic thank you so much for taking the time to show me how to do this. I have posted the end result of your tutorials it is my first crack at texturing a penis to match a werewolf skin. 

For some reason it would not let me edit last post but anyway yeah I have learned a great deal today thanks to you I am truly grateful I have a new hobby ;p, I am working on the female now. Next maybe I can fix the whole follower vampires face mismatch problem because the mod out there to fix it breaks more things than it fixes no offense Loshira I love you :angel:

Would you mind at all, sharing?

I would love for my char to look like this.

Thanks.

I do not mind sharing at all however it is a combination of several peoples work I am uncertain if it is a no go on me sharing this I will look into and get back to you :)

Um, well, I have this.....

skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17027

Probably not what you're looking for and not my mod.

I would like to upload my work here on the textures including some of your sir and wondered if that would be okay, I will not do so without your permission :) and will give all involved credit.

2-10-20135-43-51PM.jpg

2-10-20135-46-22PM.jpg

Male Body

Female Body

Adult Real Werewolves

Good luck.

~Senviro

Senviro, None of this would have been possible without your tutoring me so thank you, would you mind if I shared this ?

• 9 months later...

Looks good, going to try it out here soon. I have a question or two and a possible suggestion. I really like Automatic Variants, and you said that your mod will only effect the player. What about the NPCs? Will all the werewolves still only use the vanilla model? What about Aela, being the only constant female werewolf in the game will she use the female model?

As for a suggestion, Ever think about giving the female werewolfs BBP support?

• 6 months later...

Archived