Weird eye shadows

RenaSan

Hey folks,

I've actually had this problem for.. quite a while now. There is some sort of shadow at the back of my eyes. It doesn't disappear when I turn the enb off, it just gets bigger and more.. detailed. This has led me to believe it is a shadow.

enb_2016_08_25_01_59_14_47_by_ultranoire

I'm finally going to ask if someone knows how to fix this. If I turn around it goes away btw. It only really shows up when looking at my character from the front. 

This issue is caused by the SSAO in enb.

I've battled with it for a long time and found that the only permanent fix is to disable ssao.

Facelight seems to minimise it as well.

Basically it's the eyelashes/eyelids casting a shadow on the eyeball.

with SSAO:

UOXGpjv.png

Without SSAO:

53_S61o_Fr.png

Let me see if I can turn ssao off then. 

---- EDIT ----

Turned off AmbientOcculusion (though it was already turned off before this) in the ini, in the shift + enter. Also turned it off in nvidea control panel. Problem still remains.

Also, even when I turn my enb off I still have it, you can't see it too well in this screenshot, but it's definitely still there and sometimes it's pretty bad as well, like a dark shadow at the inside of the eye.

post-1198103-0-66076600-1472135530_thumb.jpg

Archived