Enderal - SOS Compatibility patches

I keep trying to debug the problem with the Endralean and Startling races but I have some problems understanding parts of how it is supposed to work.

If you have any idea about spells and magic effects and how they work in SOS please read this post that I made in the SOS thread. Maybe you can give me a hint at where to look.

What seems to work, (and I think you might of hinted at it anyway), is to make the two offending races playable. So I horribly used TES5Edit to add the playable flag to those two races in Update.esm. In test, it automatically worked on the dead climber, a couple of spawned bandits, Finn and friend - who was randomly masturbating with his mighty horse cock just before he got shot by an arrow.

Untitled.png

Might help towards a more integrated fix. (i.e. editing the update.esm isn't really an ideal solution).

Thank you very much! Its a solution for a problem, that have Andarus

• 3 months later...

I keep trying to debug the problem with the Endralean and Startling races but I have some problems understanding parts of how it is supposed to work.

If you have any idea about spells and magic effects and how they work in SOS please read this post that I made in the SOS thread. Maybe you can give me a hint at where to look.

What seems to work, (and I think you might of hinted at it anyway), is to make the two offending races playable. [ ... ]

Thanks!

This is both good and bad.  :)

The good thing is that it does actually work so this problem will stop cockblocking me (pun intended) from playing. 

The bad is that turning two races to playable seems quite an aggressive fix. But there is no other working solution at the moment so I decided to make a patch. I think as long as the players do not attempt to actually use the races on their character nothing bad can happen. 

If someone decides to use this fix, please do not play as endralean or starling because:

1. From the lore point of view you are not supposed to be any of them. You are supposed to be an Outlander in Enderal. Choose a race that has the "Half" in it's name.

2. In some cases NPCs will react depending on your race and there are probably other places in the game where it will check the player character's race. We can't know if there will not be technical problems if you play a race you are not supposed to.

Making the new races playable created one more problem however.

Whenever I enter combat with NPCs they end up just standing in place, only attacking when I get close

They seem to be unable to move. Im not sure if this isnt a mod conflict ,but after disabling the esp things return back to normal

• 1 year later...

Not fully related to SoS and compatibility but thought I post it here.

SoS has a bad keyword property (RidingInCarriage [KYWD:000DD631] does not exist in Enderal) that spams to papyrus log due to the property now points to the wrong form type so the game nulls the pointer and spams the log.

Easy fix is to just clear the property in CK or in a patch esp and then the log stops spamming about it.

Not related to SoS, but still worth noting:

SexLab itself also has 6 bad properties related to BardBystandersX aliases and  BardAudienceExcludedFaction which are spewing error spam to the papyrus log in Enderal.

The sexlabs script code that refers to these properties is related to clearing actors from the vanilla BardBystandersX alias slots when they are being used by SexLabs framework.

Problem is the vanilla quest form id for the BystanderX aliases has changed.

Good news is there is a BardAudience quest in Enderal you can repoint the Sexlab alias properties to BardAudience -> SpectatorX alias slots.

You will also need to clear the sexlab BardAudienceExcludedFaction property

I'm unsure what other scripts in Sexlabs checks this actual property, needs further investigation.

The BardAudienceExcludedFaction is attached to each Alias slot in every SexLabThread## Quest.

But doing the above will  nip the papyrus errors in the butt..

I also made a patch for Cumshot 2.0.5 so it's compatible with Enderal also (same race corrections as the SoS Schlong patches ).

I'll can post my updated patches if anyone is interested.

On 5/2/2017 at 6:04 AM, ThePyre said:

Making the new races playable created one more problem however.

Whenever I enter combat with NPCs they end up just standing in place, only attacking when I get close

They seem to be unable to move. Im not sure if this isnt a mod conflict ,but after disabling the esp things return back to normal

I just had a look at the playablefix.esp and it's data does not coincide with current Enderal Forgotten stories 1.5.40.

Basically the Enderal Skyrim.esm and Enderal - Forgotten Stories.esm records show different data to what's in the playablefix.esp

The differences seem to be attack data related from what I can see.

Maybe that's why your getting broken npc combat.

From the looks of it the playablefix.esp needs to be remade/updated.

1 hour ago, smashly said:

From the looks of it the playablefix.esp needs to be remade/updated.

I have uploaded a fix here. And then forgot to upload it to the main mod page. Will do it tonight.

If you want to add any additional patches as you mention  in your other comment you are welcome to do so and I'll link to the post in the main description.

15 hours ago, prinyo said:

I have uploaded a fix here. And then forgot to upload it to the main mod page. Will do it tonight.

If you want to add any additional patches as you mention  in your other comment you are welcome to do so and I'll link to the post in the main description.

Thank You for taking the time and pointing me to it, but also had made the same thing before hand :)

I'm really not sure where I should be posting these compatibility patches as most the Enderal threads seem related to 2 or 3 years ago.

But none the less here's a SexLab 1.62 patch for Enderal Forgotten Stories 1.5.4.0 (the version of Enderal I'm using)

SexLab 1.62 Enderal 1.5.4.0 patch

What this patch fixes:
Resolves some sexlab repeated errors being spammed to papyrus script logging.

Error: Property BardBystander3 on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (02000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (342) on <NULL quest> (001062A7) is not the right type
Error: Property BardBystander2 on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (02000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (341) on <NULL quest> (001062A7) is not the right type
Error: Property BardBystander1 on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (02000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (343) on <NULL quest> (001062A7) is not the right type
Error: Property BardBystander5 on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (02000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (345) on <NULL quest> (001062A7) is not the right type
Error: Property BardBystander4 on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (02000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (344) on <NULL quest> (001062A7) is not the right type
Error: Property BardExcludeFaction on script sslSystemConfig attached to SexLabQuestFramework (02000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0010FCB4) is not the right type

This fix may or may not improve general game stability due to properties no longer pointing to incorrect form types.

What this patch overrides in SexLab.esm 1.62:
Resolves 6 script properties on sslSystemConfig script that is attached to SexLabQuestFramework quest.
Also removes 75 instances of the BardAudienceExcludedFaction that were attached to every SexLabThread## quests actor aliases

If your game save has never had SexLabs run on it:
1. Add the patch to your load order, obviously it will need to be loaded somewhere close after SexLab.esm.
2. Play game and enjoy.

If your game save has already been using SexLabs in Enderal 1.5.4.0 then to make this patch work you will need to do the following:

1. Add the patch to your load order, obviously it will need to be loaded somewhere close after SexLab.esm.

2. Load your game save and go into MCM SexLab and Disable SexLab, exit MCM.

3. Open the Console and type and hit enter and exit the console:
stopquest sexlabquestframework

4. Open the console again and type and hit enter and exit the console:
startquest sexlabquestframework

5. Open MCM SexLab and select install sexlab option.

The reason you did the above is so the newly resolved properties can be loaded when the SexlabQuestFramework is restarted.
If you do not stop and start the quest then the corrected properties may not be updated and papyrus may keep spamming those same errors to the papyrus log.

SexLab162Enderal1540Patch.7z

Cumshot 2.0.5 Enderal 1.5.4.0 Patch

What this patch fixes:
Makes it so Half Qyranian and Half Arazealean races can ejaculate.

What this patch overrides in Cumshot.esp:
Redirects Nord Race and Redguard Race on 36 Cumshot Armor Addons.

Add the patch esp somewhere after Cumshot.esp in your load order.

EnderalCumshotSL205Patch.7z

Edit:

As requested Enderal patch for Sexlab Cumshot v1.7.2:

SLCumshot172Enderal1540Patch.7z

Edit Again:

Here's a rewritten Sexlab Squirt based on v1.3 and allows Enderal female races to squirt.

This is not a patch but the full mod only for Enderal 1.5.4.0

Mostly under the hood stuff has changed such as shorter code, changed the event for when the squirt finishes and refined the MCM code.

SexLabSquirtEFS.7z

SoS Full v3.0.0.0.4 Enderal v1.5.4.0 Patch

What this patch fixes:
Stops error spam from being spammed to papyrus script logging.

Error: Property CarriageSystemFaction on script sos_setupquest_script attached to SOS_SetupQuest (08000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (00017F04) is not the right type

This patch may or may not improve game stability due to the properties not pointing to the wrong form type.

What this patch overrides in Schlongs of Skyrim.esp:
Clears the CarriageSystemFaction Property on SOS_SetupQuest_Script attached to SOS_SetupQuest.

Add this patch somewhere close after Schlongs of Skyrim.esp in your load order.

SoS300004Enderal1540Patch.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, smashly said:

Cumshot 2.0.5 Enderal 1.5.4.0 Patch

What this patch fixes:
Makes it so Half Qyranian and Half Arazealean races can ejaculate.

What this patch overrides in Cumshot.esp:
Redirects Nord Race and Redguard Race on 36 Cumshot Armor Addons.

Add the patch esp somewhere after Cumshot.esp in your load order.

EnderalCumshotSL205Patch.7z 847 B · 7 downloads

Hi Smashly! Thank you and Prinyo so much for these compatibility patches for Enderal!  Regarding the Enderal Cumshot patch, I was wondering if it's easy to apply to SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2 as well?  Unfortunately I have version 1.7.2 installed, and found that the files are a bit more complex to install manually for Cumshot 2.0.5, and the esp is labeled differently (Cumshot.esp vs.  SexLab Cumshot.esp) so I'm afraid of messing up my currently playthrough by manually upgrading to the newest Cumshot version to use the patch... :(

On 4/14/2019 at 1:31 PM, deedlez349 said:

Hi Smashly! Thank you and Prinyo so much for these compatibility patches for Enderal!  Regarding the Enderal Cumshot patch, I was wondering if it's easy to apply to SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2 as well?  Unfortunately I have version 1.7.2 installed, and found that the files are a bit more complex to install manually for Cumshot 2.0.5, and the esp is labeled differently (Cumshot.esp vs.  SexLab Cumshot.esp) so I'm afraid of messing up my currently playthrough by manually upgrading to the newest Cumshot version to use the patch... :(

Your welcome,

I added a 1.7.2 patch to my Cumshot post above.

Fixes it so Half Qyranian and Half Arazealean races can ejaculate.

If your starting again at some point then move on to 2.0.5 or greater, it really has more to offer :)

I was a firm believer in 1.7.2 and was using it right up to before I started to play Enderal, can't ever go back now :D

5 hours ago, smashly said:

Your welcome,

I added a 1.7.2 patch to my Cumshot post above.

Fixes it so Half Qyranian and Half Arazealean races can ejaculate.

If your starting again at some point then move on to 2.0.5 or greater, it really has more to offer :)

I was a firm believer in 1.7.2 and was using it right up to before I started to play Enderal, can't ever go back now :D

Thank you so, so much! I really appreciate it! I definitely have 2.05 and your 2.05 fix downloaded for my next playthrough! Thanks again! :D

• 3 months later...

hELLO - JUST STARTED TO TRY messing with Enderal and I get some rather odd results. So I installed the full SoS and all i get is that every single plugin that comes with it, is "unclean" and does not get loaded. I tried to add the patcg here but that didn't change anything at all. Also  Sexlab cumshot better said the patch here I cannot load either because it asks for a master "cumshot.esp" and my ESP is called "sexlab cumshot.esp". Is that a different mod?

• 2 months later...

Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me. I've been playing for a while with these compatibility patches, and they work great!

I just have a problem with drinking a Wolf's Blood Potion... there's something wrong with my werewolves: the game it cycles through adding the schlong and removing it rapidly. The only temporary fix ive found is turning off Effects volume so I don't go deaf from the equip/unequip of the schlong.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kaervek86 said:

I fixed the Playable Starling and Endralean file so that the schlongs get asigned correctly and the bandits are moving again.

Tested it and works for me too. Thanks for the fix!

I have added a link to your post in the mod description.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

As this seem to be the dumping ground for all things Enderal, (Not a criticism, just an observation). I present Enderalian Bob's boots for NioOverride CBBE body, (This is for LE just in case SSE version becomes a thing in a few weeks - ps it won't look as good but will probably run better).

1) You need RaceMenu for the NioOverride to work

2) Download Bobs Boots for CBBE (v8) from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43381?tab=files

3) Download CBBE Body slide for Bobs Boots from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3257-bobs-boots-cbbe-v80-cbbe-bodyslide-zap/

4) Download the two attachments from this here post and install appropriately.

5) Bodyslide the boots for your body, (Won't work otherwise because I just provide the modified nif's for Bodyslide).

6) Rebuild your bashed patch for Enderal if you have one. (I added the boots to various lists so they can be found in the wild and blacksmiths and also added the missing races).

Notes -

a) You don't need HDT High Heels system with my ESP as we are using NiOvErRiDe instead. You still need Heel Sounds for LE, (not the ones marked SSE because that's for SSE), https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/

b) Use for the love of god a mod organizer which isn't out of date,convoluted or just plain broken.

c) No support given. (feeling grumpy).

d) All copyright, etc. belongs to appropriate parties.

e) The CBBE bodyslide nifs should work in standard Skyrim when applied appropriately. I can't believe nobody did it before for NiOveride. BOOTs!!!!! for godsake. They need to be in all formats. (rant over),.

Bobs Boots CBBE NiOverride High Heels.7z Bobs Boots CBBE Enderal.7z

• 2 months later...

So, I was just curious. Now, that Enderal SE is officially out on steam, will there be a port of these SOS patches for Enderal SE? Since - at least for me- the Enderal LE patches don't work in Enderal SE. The add-ons don't show up in the MCM menu. They work fine in Enderal LE however, so I assume Enderal SE is the issue?

On 4/10/2021 at 10:08 PM, Oozaru85 said:

So, I was just curious. Now, that Enderal SE is officially out on steam, will there be a port of these SOS patches for Enderal SE? Since - at least for me- the Enderal LE patches don't work in Enderal SE. The add-ons don't show up in the MCM menu. They work fine in Enderal LE however, so I assume Enderal SE is the issue?

So the patches won't work on the SE version?  Damn that's a pity.

Then i too hope that someone is willing to convert the patches to the SE version, i will hold of installing the game until then.

17 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

So the patches won't work on the SE version?  Damn that's a pity.

Then i too hope that someone is willing to convert the patches to the SE version, i will hold of installing the game until then.

I just re-installed SOS SE + the Enderal patches, and now everything works. So, yeah. Suddenly it works, But hey. I'm not gonna complain, as long as it... works. XD