What sources am I missing?

Dooge

I cannot compile scripts with sexlab dependencies. It started out of nowhere.

With barebones setup post-633082-0-69294600-1472059746_thumb.jpg trying to compile sslThreadController (which is the one giving trouble) says this:

Compiling "sslThreadController"...
...\scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(3016,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state
...\scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(365,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
No output generated for sslThreadController.psc, compilation failed.

SkyUI SDK. How the hell did I

1. Lose it
  2. Not spot losing it

?

Too much wine? Bad for dogs.

SkyUI SDK. how the hell did I

1. Lose it
  2. Not spot losing it

?

Too much wine? Bad for dogs.

Propably had it merged with SKYUI, then resintalled SKYUI and used replace.

Yeah I've officially broken my Skyrim installation. Creation kit crashes when I click 'add script' on reference alias. Tried clean reinstall etc. Fuck. With Skyrim it's one step forward and two steps back. 90% of time goes to technical issues, crashes and learning by guessing. I'm surprised anyone ever get any mods done.

All this downhill started from installing Visual Studio for making SKSE Plugins.

Yeah I've officially broken my Skyrim installation. Creation kit crashes when I click 'add script' on reference alias. Tried clean reinstall etc. Fuck. With Skyrim it's one step forward and two steps back. 90% of time goes to technical issues, crashes and learning by guessing. I'm surprised anyone ever get any mods done.

All this downhill started from installing Visual Studio for making SKSE Plugins.

OK I have reinstalled everything, and I'm back at the point where I am actually able to compile script. Wow. Much perseverance. The stubborn shall inherit the land.

Archived