Need some help with Body textures

XarisZ

Hi im trying to convert an armor from cbbe to sevenbase tbbp [forsworn topless-cbbe from A Forsworn Story] and so far i made it,tho i have a problem with the skin texture mismatching.I'm using Bodyslide-Outfit Studio no idea it its the best method and its the 1st time im trying to convert smthing.

I'm pretty sure you've heard a looooot of times about this problem so yeah its +1 xD

Thanks for your time.

post-440195-0-45886400-1471887104_thumb.png

post-440195-0-58584000-1471887231_thumb.png

post-440195-0-10301300-1471887449_thumb.png

I'm assuming the "BaseShape" body is the one that spawned in with the outfit? If so.

Right click the body that isn't green > delete

(then again, I'm rather new to Outfit Studio too, so maybe someone who knows more about it will come help.)

This is what i do to convert an outfit for personal use:

1. Load reference from file: go to the body you're using now. For example in MO for me: E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-\meshes\actors\character\character assets and pick femalebody_0.nif

2. Load the outfit you want (_0 at the end)

3. Delete the baseshape (body) if it came with one. (the one that isn't green)

4. Fix clipping. Once done right click on the clothing and select "copy weights" (and do the same for any other bits of clothing you have)

5. File > export:

Option 1: if it came with a body then: Export with nif reference.

Option 2: If it didn't come with a body then: Just nif.

6. Overwrite the outfit_0.nif with your new nif.(make sure you have backups incase things go wrong)

7. Do all this again but with the femalebody_1 & outfit_1.

Pro:

This will/should fit your model perfectly.

Con:

You wont be able to use bodysliders with your outfit. (That's a few more steps that i haven't got the hang off yet.)

Note: This could be 100% wrong. This is just how i do things, and it seems to work for me.

Hi im trying to convert an armor from cbbe to sevenbase tbbp [forsworn topless-cbbe from A Forsworn Story] and so far i made it,tho i have a problem with the skin texture mismatching.I'm using Bodyslide-Outfit Studio no idea it its the best method and its the 1st time im trying to convert smthing.

I'm pretty sure you've heard a looooot of times about this problem so yeah its +1 xD

Thanks for your time.

Body have another UV map.You convert from CBBE to 7Base unp, your game body is unp right ? That is why your unp msn map is looking different on cbbe mesh.

Thanks for your time.

Body have another UV map.You convert from CBBE to 7Base unp, your game body is unp right ? That is why your unp msn map is looking different on cbbe mesh.

Yeah my base body is unp but can ieven  change the msn map from the body outfit?

Thanks for your time.

Yeah my base body is unp but can ieven  change the msn map from the body outfit?

Free texture  assignment works only for armors\items\etc.

Skyrim.esm file have by default the body texture assignment in CK to: data\char\female folder.You need either to change the  body armor to your unp mesh or play as a custom race, or use dynamic texture map tool mod, etc.

Easiest way is to change ur body mesh for ur armor via 3d software\outfit studio. Look up info on nexus wiki for the body textures and LLab for the outfit studio tutorial.

Archived