[Sims4] Getting CC??

Afro68

I'm still a Sims noob and trying to get my CC game on but WHAT THE FUCK??!!?? Does every CC creator use adfly and links that lead to potential spyware and viruses?? I know everyone doesn't do patreon but this is some bullshit. Just had to ask is there a better way.

TheSimsResources, ModTheSims are the sites which are not adfly, or similiar. Also i have found a blog with Sims Models, without any ads. You must be little unlucky. ^^

Maybe it's the creators I'm looking at. I like JS Sims but that site is awful now and it seems like most of the CC I like are Tumblr people but they use so much ad links. Maybe since I'm looking for some urban cc too. Do you really make that much money off that shit?? Even with TSR you have to turn off adblock and enable cookies... :-/

Agree.

I'm yet to find a seizeable number of cc whose download pages take me to adfly.

I did encounter some for small mods from a small tumblr a while ago but those cc/creators are few and far between.

Ads in large clicknumbers can provide a decent income. Not a large one but decent.

In small numbers it is not worth the effort moneywise.

For TSR the reason is a different one.

They have that many ads to make it inconvenient to surf the site as a normal user and premium is not _that_ expensive. At least that's the mindset.

Have you tried the AdFly.Skipper extension in Chrome? 

No I haven't didn't even know there was one. I'm looking now. Thanks bro!!

Edit: You are the shit (meaning extremely good) B)  B) , that helps some.... :D  :D

Archived