[Idea] Caravan Sex

Z0mBieP00Nani

The idea I have is to be able to offer sex in exchange for gold to use the horse drawn carriages. However, the sex would not happen right away, but rather it would take place in a more lore friendly way after a load screen in a tent cell, or at some location in between at a small camp at night or later in the day, afterwords the screen would fade to black again and you would be at your location or depending on how long the trip is there may be another scene. I got the idea after remembering a feature that behaved sort of like that for the mod Soliciting for Fallout New Vegas, where you can approach trading caravans and offer your services in exchange for the right to travel with the caravan, I thought it was a cool feature when I first saw it and was disappointed to see something like that missing from Skyrim, either as a separate mod or a mod feature.

I have looked around and have failed to find any mods that do anything close to what I have described. Though maybe I just haven't looked hard enough, or in the right place.

[EDIT] Posting this in the "Idea Thread" as well, since it will probably be moved there anyway..

*why that thread isn't pinned is beyond me, but hey, I'm not a moderator*

*[EDIT] Oh, that's why... the thread is apparently only a few days old.. wups...*

The idea I have is to be able to offer sex in exchange for gold to use the horse drawn carriages. However, the sex would not happen right away, but rather it would take place in a more lore friendly way after a load screen in a tent cell, or at some location in between at a small camp at night or later in the day, afterwords the screen would fade to black again and you would be at your location or depending on how long the trip is there may be another scene. I got the idea after remembering a feature that behaved sort of like that for the mod Soliciting for Fallout New Vegas, where you can approach trading caravans and offer your services in exchange for the right to travel with the caravan, I thought it was a cool feature when I first saw it and was disappointed to see something like that missing from Skyrim, either as a separate mod or a mod feature.

I have looked around and have failed to find any mods that do anything close to what I have described. Though maybe I just haven't looked hard enough, or in the right place.

[EDIT] Posting this in the "Idea Thread" as well, since it will probably be moved there anyway..

*[EDIT] Oh, that's why... the thread is apparently only a few days old.. wups...*

I'm thinking the perfect would be replacing the open-top wagon with a closed one, and then you'd solicit the travel as normal (but offering to pay with sex, of course), with the screen fading to black. Instead of going straight to the destination, you'd instead be transported to a small wagon interior space with shaky graphic fx and creaky wagon-travel movement and some horse whinnies sfx in the background, where you could start up a conversation with the driver. If you're not into conversation, just cut straight to sex. Upon climax, fade out and teleport the player to the destination as normal.

Hell, you could even have different scenarios based on RNG, such as:

1. Driver wants to get to know you. Chat with potential for relationship increase before sex. Choices in position.

2. Driver just wants sex. Cut to wagon interior sex, then fade out after completion.

3. There's also another passenger with you. Threesome sex scene instead of twosome.

4. Driver's not interested in you, but imagine he can get some money whoring you out for the trip. Add a random named NPC as partner during carriage sex.

There could of course also be tie-ins to other mods. Maybe the driver sells you off to slavery (Sanguine Debauchery), wants some good ol' BDSM fun (Zaz and Devious Devices) and so on and so forth.

I'm thinking the perfect would be replacing the open-top wagon with a closed one, and then you'd solicit the travel as normal (but offering to pay with sex, of course), with the screen fading to black. Instead of going straight to the destination, you'd instead be transported to a small wagon interior space with shaky graphic fx and creaky wagon-travel movement and some horse whinnies sfx in the background, where you could start up a conversation with the driver. If you're not into conversation, just cut straight to sex. Upon climax, fade out and teleport the player to the destination as normal.

Hell, you could even have different scenarios based on RNG, such as:

1. Driver wants to get to know you. Chat with potential for relationship increase before sex. Choices in position.

2. Driver just wants sex. Cut to wagon interior sex, then fade out after completion.

3. There's also another passenger with you. Threesome sex scene instead of twosome.

4. Driver's not interested in you, but imagine he can get some money whoring you out for the trip. Add a random named NPC as partner during carriage sex.

There could of course also be tie-ins to other mods. Maybe the driver sells you off to slavery (Sanguine Debauchery), wants some good ol' BDSM fun (Zaz and Devious Devices) and so on and so forth.

The only reason I suggested a large tent or small camp is because a wagon is a very small space and you probably wouldn't be able to see much, also creating an animated cell like that might be a bit of a challenge. Then there is always the question of, who's driving the wagon if everyone is fucking in the back?

Upon looking around some more I've managed to find a couple of old archived threads on here about this topic. Those threads had almost the exact same idea except it was suggested to raise the price to like 500 Septims in one of them so there would be more of a reason to want to whore out your character for a free ride, and in one of the threads someone even suggested that instead of sex, the driver requests what is basically a "horse show" in return for a free ride, which I agree, could be another possibility. I like the idea of the driver pimping out the character as well, however then the mod might need to use another mod called "Touring Carriages" as a required plug in, so it might make things a bit more complicated.

Considering that this idea has been touched on before, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been picked up..

The idea tread is relatively new ... may be just a few weeks old, and the reason why it isn't pinned is simple to explain:

Most people post their ideas as individual treads and expect mod creators to take notice, so it may be created. The poster hopes that his/her idea gets noticed quickly and a WIP to follow in their tread. The fear excists that their idea gets lost between all the other ideas as a tree in a forest, which doesn't make a tread like the idea tread  a more active tread.

People like to get their fetisch/desires realised, and can you blame them?

Even i see the tread more like a "creative pool" in which creative minds and ideas can be found, and it isn't even the first of its kind.

brilliance and creativity can be found in almost any request, joke and support tread. I just want to give these brainstorms and their outcome a place to belong.

The only reason I suggested a large tent or small camp is because a wagon is a very small space and you probably wouldn't be able to see much, also creating an animated cell like that might be a bit of a challenge. Then there is always the question of, who's driving the wagon if everyone is fucking in the back?

Upon looking around some more I've managed to find a couple of old archived threads on here about this topic. Those threads had almost the exact same idea except it was suggested to raise the price to like 500 Septims in one of them so there would be more of a reason to want to whore out your character for a free ride, and in one of the threads someone even suggested that instead of sex, the driver requests what is basically a "horse show" in return for a free ride, which I agree, could be another possibility. I like the idea of the driver pimping out the character as well, however then the mod might need to use another mod called "Touring Carriages" as a required plug in, so it might make things a bit more complicated.

Considering that this idea has been touched on before, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been picked up..

All solveable issues. The vanilla wagon space is plenty actually, it'd just need walls to make the teleport to interior space without moving exterior worldspace not seem too immersion-breaking.

For not being able to see much - the walls could easilly use 2d-textures (like the tents in Frostfall use), allowing the player to see through them into the wagon in third-person (while still rendering on the inside of the wall on the opposite side of the camera)

For creating animated cell - I never suggested such a thing. The cell is not animated. Instead, I'd suggest to create a visual effect in CreationKit to simulate the bumping of a moving cart. No extra scripting needed, apart from perhaps attaching the visual effect to the player camera. 

For who's driving the wagon - the horse's probably done the runs so often that it could do the journey without the driver. To alleviate player worries and hold to immersion, a dialogue option (or situation description) could be the driver pointing out just that, and that since the journey's gotten to a relatively straight section, it'd be a good moment to "pay the debt". 

All solveable issues. The vanilla wagon space is plenty actually, it'd just need walls to make the teleport to interior space without moving exterior worldspace not seem too immersion-breaking.

For not being able to see much - the walls could easilly use 2d-textures (like the tents in Frostfall use), allowing the player to see through them into the wagon in third-person (while still rendering on the inside of the wall on the opposite side of the camera)

For creating animated cell - I never suggested such a thing. The cell is not animated. Instead, I'd suggest to create a visual effect in CreationKit to simulate the bumping of a moving cart. No extra scripting needed, apart from perhaps attaching the visual effect to the player camera. 

For who's driving the wagon - the horse's probably done the runs so often that it could do the journey without the driver. To alleviate player worries and hold to immersion, a dialogue option (or situation description) could be the driver pointing out just that, and that since the journey's gotten to a relatively straight section, it'd be a good moment to "pay the debt". 

That all sounds plausible in that case. A quickie in the back of the wagon to pay the fair. I would still like the set up camp option for longer journeys though.

Hey maybe even turn this into some sort of romance mod, where if you fuck around with the carriage driver often enough you can get free rides out of it as a sort of FWB deal, and maybe even a marriageable NPC, lol.

Archived