Slavetats Wierdness (Tattoo Count)

Stikyroice

Hello, so I've been using Slavetats and Netimmerse Override with a completely new skyrim modding build and couldn't find nioverride.ini

I eventually found it in the Netimmerse Override MO folder, under a separate SKSE data folder, which is wierd. I edited it to increase the amount of body overlays and copied it to the normal Data folder under skyrim (Data\skse\plugins\nioverride.ini) to be sure. Then I reloaded my relatively new save file, went to Slavetats on MCM and suprise... Still only 6 tattoos allowed.

I didn't do anything special, just a normal SKSE-FNIS-XPMSE on MO build using TES5Edit, LOOT, and Wrye Bash. I'm pretty sure I didn't at least screw up there.

Well, what I'm getting at is even though I changed the nioverride.ini in two places where it could possibly be read, to my desired overlay count, slavetats is not registering the change or is somehow using ANOTHER nioverride.ini that I don't know about? Because it uses the default 6, which means it is accessing a file, but not my edited one.

Sorry for the rambling.

Stiky

Hmm, I'll try that.

Also, I'm seeing something wierd related to my data directory.

When I open the ini editor in wrye bash to select an ini file, I see MASSIVE amounts of folders and files that I don't see normally. Even with "Show hidden files" On in Windows Explorer (The file program) They don't show up. What the feck.

Ech, I found the problem. When I moved the nioverride.ini to the vanilla Data folder so that Slavetats would register it, and ran the game, I think it reset it to default.

I just edited it again and edited the default value to [12] to be sure (Because I can never get it to go over 12 for some reason)

Wow I'm stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived