PC specs and Fallout 4 Max graphics.

Hello! I bought fallout 4 when it first came out and have most of the DLCs, but my current PC doesn't run it well. I am about  to upgrade my PC \o/ finally saved enough for a decent one... but not sure how it will handle fallout 4. Anyone good with PC specs happen to know if....

• Intel Core i7-6700K processor
    4.0GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 4.2GHz), 8MB L3 Cache

• 16GB DDR4 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 64GB)
    Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
  •  
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics
    With 8GB of dedicated graphics memory

Will that be enough to run Fallout 4 on the highest graphic settings and use mods like Bodyslide and such?

Yes.

The GTX 1070 is a little bit more powerful of a 980 TI.

And with a similar configuration (i7-4990K + 16GB mem = 980 TI) I can play it at max settings at steady 60 FPS.

I do not use ENB.

Yes.

The GTX 1070 is a little bit more powerful of a 980 TI.

And with a similar configuration (i7-4990K + 16GB mem = 980 TI) I can play it at max settings at steady 60 FPS.

I do not use ENB.

thanks! I don't plan on using an ENB either..they are pretty..but that depth of field junk kills it for me

My rig has an I5 4690 (non K chip), 16 Gb ddr3 ram, and Zotac GTX970 card w/ 4Gb of VRAM.  500GB SSD. plus more on regular hard drives.  I play at 1080P, and get 60 FPS almost everywhere.  I run about 180 ~ mods, + ENB + a reshade. I was getting slowdowns infrequently, mostly in the city. I added 8Gb and haven't seen much in the way of slowdowns yet. You will probably be able to run pretty well at 1440, but I think you might need more if you are planning on playing in 4K.

I have a MSI laptop that I purchased the other week. 

Processor Intel® Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

16gigs RAM

Nvidea GTX960M with 2 gigs of ram

I have Fo4 instealled on the 120gig SSD. Settings are on ultra and I use enb and it runs perfectly fine. 

Archived