Failed to recognize game.exe

cervantes69

I did a verification of the game cache, it said nothing.

First move the steam install out of program files.

I don't understand what you mean by that, there's only an option to delete the game, not modify where the install is.

Do you mean to uninstall it and reinstall it somewhere else?

Follow this and you should be able to move your steam install and library out of program files.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129

As for verifying the cache. Right click the game > Properities > Local files and it should be the last option on the list.

Done, but nothing changed.

I tried with a downloaded game.exe, and I get the same error.

The issue may be elsewhere.

I don't understand how link reshuffle works with the game.exe

The game exe has been updated with the new DLC, so you need to update your ink reshuffle for it to work, or simply remove dlls that you install with inkreshuffle (usually DInput8.dll or inkreshuffle.dll if you also have autolink installed)

The game exe has been updated with the new DLC, so you need to update your ink reshuffle for it to work, or simply remove dlls that you install with inkreshuffle (usually DInput8.dll or inkreshuffle.dll if you also have autolink installed)

I just uninstalled and resinstalled the game to try >_<

Damn so it was really an update... then why didn't noone talked about it?

You're right ; there's the last DLC listed on the store for today.

I still don't see anyone talked about issue, nor do a see a link to a new version of shuffle

Archived